The Comics Spanking Data Base Turns 200!

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

The Comics Spanking Data Base Turns 200!

Post by web-ed »

Within the next week, I'll be inserting the 200th spanking into the Comics Spanking Data Base. Just think of that - 200 spankings documented from comic books and strips! :D

I know that not everyone is all that interested in comics, and some prefer to find their spankings in other media such as movies or fiction, but for those who do have at least some interest in comic spankings specifically, please take a look at the DB if you haven't already done so. Try out the search facilities if you want to see a spanking involving a particular character (remember that only spankings from original publications are included; such a nice piece as Lyndal Ferguson's post-spanking Catwoman is not in the DB because, alas, it was never published by DC!).

When I created the Data Base, I never dreamed we'd be reaching this milestone only six months later! I thought 200 might be the upper limit. At this point, I can't estimate what the total will be after, say, two years. I've still got 30 - 40 items "in the hopper" and the great Golden Age search is still ongoing, so about the only thing I can say for sure is that we'll definitely reach the 250 mark eventually.
-- Web-Ed