Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks, Web-ed, for the fine updates this week. I am especially fond of the Wash Tubbs/Captain Easy strip, especially now that you (and Richard Windsor) have found an excellent -- AND extensive -- new, high definition scan.

It's quite true what you say, about certain supporting characters in old comic strips somehow "taking over" and becoming the stars. You've mentioned Popeye and Nancy, and I would add Snuffy Smith to that group. Originally, that strip was called "Barney Google" and Snuffy Smith was just a friend of Barney's, merely a supporting character. But Snuffy apparently struck a chord with the public, and the later strips were all titled "Snuffy Smith."

The spanking panel, as you have said, is quite good. Proper over-the-knee positioning and exactly four (4!) onomatopoeias to indicate that the spanking was lengthy. Somewhere there is another Roy Crane toon, dated much later than this Captain Easy, where another character (who looks exactly like Captain Easy) is spanking some other unlucky female, and in that one Crane lets us see THREE (3!) panels that show the spanking.The date for that toon is 1944. Guess folks liked seeing naughty females getting what they've got coming, in the 1940s.

Thanks again, and... Keep the Faith!

Cheers,
Dan
oxken

Post by oxken »

Firstly a big apology for not having responded earlier. I'm afraid I am erratic and tardy but I seem to be increasingly absent minded too and managed to forget my password within two weeks of setting it. Anyway enough excuses.

I wish I could draw, but I can't. So I am driven back to photoshop modifications. I am always nervous about modifying modern drawings and I didn't recognise that Dave Wolfe had done the original Blondie cartoon. I hope he regards my effort as homage - I loved the original, but I do have a preference for girls bent well over and I saw a chance to adapt the original.

I do tend to remove everything that isn't directly involving the action in hand. A big part of this is that it makes the job a lot easier - very often, completing the background to match the modified action is harder than the main modifications - at least for someone with my very limited drawing skills. But I think maybe I also believe in The Spanking, The Whole Spanking and Nothing But The Spanking. So I have a tendency to undo cropping (I mean cutting off the edges of the picture!) and removing background

Apologies to anyone who preferred the original to one of my modifications and enormous apologies to any artist whose brainchild I butchered.

Oxken
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 01/30/2015

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote: can`t understand why he said he going to be a mother to her? maybe because back in the days Mothers was the ones who gave spankings to their bad offsprings when neeeded :lol:
Probably, Butch - you may remember the Phantom said the same thing about "Being a mother to you" when spanking Zagra. I think that year was 1937, a little later than this one.
daneldorado wrote:Thanks again, and... Keep the Faith!
You're welcome Dan, and I think you'll like Romantic Spanking Month, featuring as it does M/F OTK spankings from romance comics.
oxken wrote:I do tend to remove everything that isn't directly involving the action in hand. A big part of this is that it makes the job a lot easier - very often, completing the background to match the modified action is harder than the main modifications - at least for someone with my very limited drawing skills. But I think maybe I also believe in The Spanking, The Whole Spanking and Nothing But The Spanking. So I have a tendency to undo cropping (I mean cutting off the edges of the picture!) and removing background

Apologies to anyone who preferred the original to one of my modifications and enormous apologies to any artist whose brainchild I butchered.
First, thanks for explaining your goals to everyone so they don't have to rely only on my surmises! I don't think Dave Wolfe would object to your modifications, although of course artists can be understandably upset if they feel their existing work was bastardized rather than a new one coming into being. I print your modifications and those of Pablo because I think they enhance or perhaps just emphasize the originals. And judging from Phil's response, CSR readers are generally favorably disposed:
overbarrel49 wrote: i am a very big fan of Wolfietoons and i'm assuming that Oxken is too since he chose Dave's drawing to modify :D ;) . thanks to Dave Wolfe for making our fantasies come true and to Oxken for the modifications :D .
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

my take on the drawing by Sassy Bottoms
my take on the drawing by Sassy Bottoms
confirmation 3.jpg (144.88 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
the Missus in Distress by Sassy Bottoms
the Missus in Distress by Sassy Bottoms
CP5.JPG (105.6 KiB) Viewed 1288 times
oxken wrote:I wish I could draw, but I can't. So I am driven back to photoshop modifications. I am always nervous about modifying modern drawings and I didn't recognise that Dave Wolfe had done the original Blondie cartoon. I hope he regards my effort as homage - I loved the original, but I do have a preference for girls bent well over and I saw a chance to adapt the original.
hi Oxken,

i have spoken the words in your first sentence many times.............i could never draw either. instead of modifying drawings, i use Poser and Photoshop to do my own but the idea is the same............the computer programs take the place of drawing skill :lol: . you are certainly not alone in doing modifications of existing drawings and there are even some folks who CAN draw who modify drawings too...........Funbun comes to mind in that category but there are others. i haven't talked to Dave Wolfe about this but i figure that he is flattered that you chose one of his drawings............assuming he's seen your version. in addition to modifying drawings, artists will sometimes be so taken with a drawing by another artist that they will do a drawing of their own which emulates the original in an attempt express their admiration. i haven't modified any drawings but i have done some in honor of another artist's work. the drawing i have posted here is by Sassy Bottoms and is one of my all time favorite spanking drawings. my understanding is that it is titled "the Missus in Distress". if that's not the original title i apologize to Sassy Bottoms but i do think it's certainly a fitting title :D . a few years back, i did one intended to emulate and express my admiration for this drawing. it wasn't my intention to duplicate her drawing but to do a similar drawing to pay tribute to hers ;) . i am posting it here for comparison. is it the same as the original.......no and that was never intended. do i like it as well as the original.............no again..........i just did the best i could to pay tribute to the original. do i feel bad that mine isn't as good as the original.............no again............i did the best i could to produce a good spanking pic and now there are at least 2 that are similar so i feel like i have added to spanking art with this and i think you should feel the same about your work. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

First of all, let me say I'm delighted that you featured two M/F spanking panels of old-time comic strip characters!
web-ed wrote:Comics Update: Dagwood Spanks Blondie #3. Oxken gives us his variation on Dave Wolfe's original drawing.
O.K. so this wasn't from the actual strip... but the drawing by Dave Wolfe and Oxken's modification of it are a whole lot of fun!
web-ed wrote:Comics Update 2: a new version of Captain Easy Spanking #4.
Mmmm! I like that one too! Ha ha! "Oo how 'e spank!" Do you have any idea what the story was that led up to that spanking? The dialog that we do have would indicate that she falsely accused him of something... and that he was almost put to death for it. I'd like more of the story, if you know it.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 01/30/2015

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:First of all, let me say I'm delighted that you featured two M/F spanking panels of old-time comic strip characters!
web-ed wrote:Comics Update 2: a new version of Captain Easy Spanking #4.
Mmmm! I like that one too! Ha ha! "Oo how 'e spank!" Do you have any idea what the story was that led up to that spanking? The dialog that we do have would indicate that she falsely accused him of something... and that he was almost put to death for it. I'd like more of the story, if you know it.
Yes, I know that your preference is for M/F, b00m, as is my own and that of most of the regulars around here. We'll be seeing a good amount of M/F until Super Spanking Summer rolls around and the level of F/F goes up because that's what most artists draw. And even then, I do have some M/F ones to share.

As for the Captain Easy spanking, I wish I did have more of the story but I don't. Getting more information on any of the more than 300 comic spankings I've posted in Comics Gallery 2 is always on my agenda, but of course not necessarily at the top of the list at any given time. If I find out more in the future, I'll definitely post the information. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/06/2015

Post by web-ed »

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

The Second Annual Romantic Spanking Month kicks off this week:
  • Comics Update: This one's here on the Forum because no actual spanking is pictured even though one does take place - it's in a text feature of Romantic Adventures #16!
  • Comics Update 2: a new version of Campus Romances #2 in which a college graduate learns one more lesson over an older man's knee!
Next Week: Just in time for Valentine's Day I finally reveal the details behind the mysterious "Secretary Swats" panel I posted several years ago, plus Tim chimes in with his parody of spankings in romance comics! Be here next time for all the romantic rump-roasting! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i'm glad to see romantic spanking month :D . i liked the story you posted and i commented on that in the "threats and missed opportunities" forum. i'm glad you were able to get the new scan of Campus Romances #2 and verify all the information about it :D thanks too for including the cover so we could see what it looked like. i have to say that our spankee certainly needed a good spanking 8-) . as you mentioned, the spanking panel has some problems with it but i guess it does at least get the point across :D . you are absolutely right about Dick looking like Clark Gable too and i'm betting that's no accident, considering how he handled the situation. good updates............i'll be looking forward to the next installment of romantic spanking month :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! FINALLY FEBRUARY IS HERE!'' MEANING SPANKING ROMANCE MONTH 8-) What a weird name for a story Papa Spank? when it wasn`t the father who did the spanking :? This was a good story about a spoil girl getting a well deserve spanking from her father employee with him watching approving !what a great time to live in :lol: THANKS For the info about sending letters to comics! The spanking in Campus Romance might not been well drawn but the storyline is GREAT 8-) Jean Mother was right her bratty daughter really needed a father :lol: wonder if Dick would spank her also :D Next to Westerns you can find plenty of spankings in Romance stories back in the day I spent lots of money buying romance novels and books looking for spankings :D found a bunch :lol: wish the artist have gave us a back view of Jean`s spanking :lol: GREAT!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:The Second Annual Romantic Spanking Month kicks off this week:

Comics Update: This one's here on the Forum because no actual spanking is pictured even though one does take place - it's in a text feature of Romantic Adventures #16!
Comics Update 2: a new version of Campus Romances #2 in which a college graduate learns one more lesson over an older man's knee!
I was happy that both spankings featured this week in the update were M/F! A mother's boyfriend... someone who will probably become her step-father... isn't exactly my favorite situation. On the one hand, the spanking was done in a very business-like fashion... cutting down on the possible creepiness factor... but... it also made it totally unromantic. The young manager, working for the girl's father and spanking the girl DOES have some nice romantic potential! It's been done a lot... but that's because it works! Hmmm! I wonder if I could rip off... pardonez moi... HOMAGE that idea for one of my stories?
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 02/06/2015

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote: FINALLY FEBRUARY IS HERE!'' MEANING SPANKING ROMANCE MONTH 8-) What a weird name for a story Papa Spank? when it wasn`t the father who did the spanking :?
Butch - "Papa spank" was a colloquial expression of the day meaning "I'm going to spank you". You might remember that in the stage version of Kiss Me Kate in 1948 there was another spanking reference (not the famous Fred/Lilli spanking) in the song "Bianca": there's a line "Bianca, Bianca - you better answer 'yes' or Papa spank-a"! Alas, this song did not make it into the movie version.
hugob00m wrote:I was happy that both spankings featured this week in the update were M/F! A mother's boyfriend... someone who will probably become her step-father... isn't exactly my favorite situation. On the one hand, the spanking was done in a very business-like fashion... cutting down on the possible creepiness factor... but... it also made it totally unromantic. The young manager, working for the girl's father and spanking the girl DOES have some nice romantic potential! It's been done a lot... but that's because it works! Hmmm! I wonder if I could rip off... pardonez moi... HOMAGE that idea for one of my stories?
I agree that a stepfather/stepdaughter spanking, which is basically what we have in Campus Romances #2, does not have much romantic (or erotic) content, as will always be true of a more disciplinary spanking. My classic examples of the difference are Spirit spanks Ellen Dolan and Spirit spanks Diana the Huntress - though the latter is not without humor, there's no love between the Spirit and the Huntress. It may seem strange to have a disciplinary spanking in a romance comic: here there are two pairs of lovers and the male half of one spanks the female half of the other! It's a feeling similar to what we would have had in South Pacific if Lt. Cable had spanked Nellie Forbush (if Emile, as Nellie's lover, had done so that would have been perhaps more natural, although still a little out of place, I hate to admit).

It's not the only time we've seen something like this, though - remember that just last year, I unveiled this spanking Imagefrom My Secret Life #26, in which the guy spanks his girlfriend's sister! Odd, although I really liked it. :lol:

The two brand-new romance comic spankings we'll be seeing on 2/20 and 2/27 are both boyfriend/girlfriend, I'm happy to report :D !

You can certainly borrow the plot of "Papa Spanks" if you want - it's not under copyright any more, and besides it's so generic any copyright would be pretty meaningless anyway. I'm sure whatever you come up with will be an improvement upon the original :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/13/2015

Post by web-ed »

Romantic Spanking Month rolls on with our Valentine's Day edition - but first, here is the January search report:

Pages searched: 4582
Total: 493082
Comic Spankings: 4

None of the four will be posted, but they will go into the Data Base later today. The sorry details:

1. Wonderland Comics #3 (Feb. 1945, Feature Publications) Alex in Wonderland strip, F/M, hand, OTK, mother/son. Art by Howard Post.
2. Wonderland Comics #5 (June 1945, Feature Publications) Max the Magician strip, M/M OTK, Hand, Robot/Victim. Art by Howard Post.
3. Myra North (strip) (2/8/1939, NEA Service), F/F, OTK, Slipper, Myra/Dolly. Dolly doesn’t want to go to bed, so her nurse, Myra, takes the slipper to her! And actually, the whole thing is part of an act, but the spanking is real!
4. PEP #148 (August 1961, Archie) – M/M, Archie/Leroy, Hand, OTK. Leroy plays a couple of practical jokes on Archie, who responds by spanking him.

The Archie spanking is the big disappointment here - I knew there was some kind of spanking in PEP #148 but with no digital copy available I had to get an actual copy of the book. Veronica is in the story, but Archie didn't spank her - too bad. I think this is the 2nd Archie/Brat spanking, and there have been a couple of Archie himself getting spanked we could certainly do without. One of the disappointing things here is that I believe it's very likely there are still some undiscovered spankings in Archie/MLJ comics, but they are not in the public domain - they're hard to find and expensive.

I did confirm the details of one magazine spanking, and it's a pretty good one. We won't be seeing it before fall at the earliest because of other things we need to fit in first.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • We get to the heart, so to speak, of Romantic Spanking Month with this Valentine's Day edition of CSR in which we feature a brand new comic by Tim, "Fantasies are Made of This," plus I finally discovered the details behind the mysterious "Secretary Swats" panel I posted several years ago!
  • Next Week: We find a new scan and some further information about a romance comic spanking that we only had sketchy details about before, and then we reveal a brand-new, never-suspected romance spanking in which a girl loses her temper, slaps her boyfriend's face, then gets some slaps herself in a different place as he demonstrates who's going to be boss in their future marriage! Join us next time for all the politically-incorrect fun! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i really like Tim's latest effort :D . nice OTK position in the spanking scene and i like the way Tim has drawn her hair flying around and hanging down too. that along with her hand reaching back trying to protect her bottom does indeed speak of a good spanking 8-) . nice poem too. i don't think i knew that poetry was a talent that Tim had. it certainly is appropriate in this case :lol: ...............fantasies certainly are made of this :D . i like the way Tim has told the entire story in just 3 scenes too. this may not be a typical comic book plot, as you mentioned, but it certainly struck a chord with me and brought back some memories. when i was in high school, my girlfriend had a strict curfew and i always made sure we were home by that time. there was one time that we were going to a special dance or something and she told me her dad had extended her curfew by 2 hours for this one occasion only. i thought at the time that it didn't sound like something her dad would do but took her word for it. i got her home a few minutes before the deadline and i thought it was funny because she didn't want me to walk her to the door as i always did but we kissed good night and i left. turns out she had lied to me about the extended curfew and her dad was waiting for her in his chair, by the door, with a hairbrush! as soon as she went inside, he turned her over and blistered her bottom for staying out too late........which of course, woke everyone in the house so they knew she was getting a spanking. when i called her the next day, i was told she was grounded and i wasn't allowed to talk to her. sadly, i did not get to witness the spanking but that was no doubt why she didn't want me to walk her to the door since i might have heard the spanking starting and stayed to listen..........or tried to peek through the gap where the drapes closed. she knew perfectly well when she lied to me that her dad was going to be waiting to paddle her and i always figured that she did it anyway just because she figured it would be worth taking a spanking for to get to stay out those extra 2 hours. Tim's drawing clearly shows a different reason a young lady might be willing to take a spanking after being out with her boyfriend...........she was already aroused by the making out and was fantasizing about her boy friend spanking her. since he did not yet know to do that, a spanking from her dad was the next best thing to push her passions to the next level. of course, in Tim's drawing, the window is left open so the boy friend could see, find out how arousing his girl friend getting a spanking could be and she is obviously hoping he will take the hint and spank her himself. as i said, i did not get to witness the spanking of my girl friend but later, when i had a chance to talk to her, i did find out that her dad had blistered her bottom for staying out too late. perhaps, her reason for doing this was not that she felt it was worth taking a spanking for as i had surmised. perhaps it was because, as Tim suggests here, that her fantasy of getting a spanking was so strong, that she found even getting spanked by her dad to be satisfying........especially right we had been making out and i had been feeling her up? although i didn't see the spanking, she did tell me about it when i questioned her. i always figured that she did so since there was little point in denying she had been punished since i knew she was grounded too but perhaps she told me hoping i would spank her too. btw, the first time i got her alone, i did give her a good spanking for lying to me ;) . Thanks to Tim for bringing those memories back to me :D .

now for the secretary spanking...............WOW! you presented a veritable wealth of information here! it must have taken you quite a while to do all this :o . i'm glad you did though, even though i had to read it all twice just to get lined out :lol: . it's a strange story but an interesting one. i have to wonder if Della had the detectives paddle her just for being dumb or if she thought she had driven Whitney into the arms of her rival?? as always, your analysis of the history of all this was fascinating. no wonder it's so difficult to figure out who drew these and who wrote the stories. as usual, i see that you had much of the information correct even before you found this latest latest copy of the Venus comic book ;) . i appreciate you taking the time to present all this history for us............it was all very interesting :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Many, many thanks to you, Web-ed, for all the work you did in researching that "Unknown Secretary Spanking." Your thoroughness is remarkable. How I wish you were making money from all your research.

So the "mystery spanking panel" is disclosed, at last! You have every reason to be proud. And we, your followers, are in awe of your superpowers; I found a poor scan of this panel way back in the 20th century (feels weird talking about the 1990s as "way back when," but it fits), but like you until now, I was never able to find the comic strip it came from. Of course I don't have all your resources, but I did have a few. And nothing ever came of my research, other than the few panels I have been able to throw your way these past four years or so.

I'm sure you know that my own preference would have had Della put across Willie Weed's lap rather than bent over a chair; and the fact that he is using a book to spank her, rather than his strong right hand, is unnerving too... especially since the sight of that book looks like my iPad, which would have been destroyed after a hard spanking like this :D .

I'm a bit surprised that you say this panel was printed in 1948. I felt sure it was from the 1950s, because that was the decade when Christian Dior's "New Look" took over women's styles and introduced long, wide skirts such as Della is wearing. But 1948 is at least close.

Again and again, Nick, super congratulations!

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

THANKS WEB-ED !! Only A true lover of spanking would do the research you do in finding the mystery behind Unknown Secretary Spanking :lol: I too believe Della should have been put over a knee with both guys taking turns spanking her :lol: hey they both earn the 100 dollars :lol: can`t believe females superheroines wasn`t like in the olden days :x they was the reason I brought comic book!! the skimpy the outfit the better and eventhough many of them wasn`t spanked I use to draw them myself getting the just desert :D don`t no how many time I drew Batgirl or Catwoman getting spanked along with Sue Storm and Mary Jane Parker can`t see why Peter or Reed didn`t spank these two women :lol: any love the panel leading up to Della spanking Only I wish the Detectives was punishing Della on Venus request :twisted: GREAT RESEARCH GREAT COMIC SPANKING 8-) Glad to see TIM doing a Romance comic Spanking THUMBS UP!! Even if it is a parody :lol: This really reminds me of a spanking comic drawing I once saw in Nu-West where the girl got a spanking from her father for coming home late and her boyfriend hears it as he walks away 8-) In that the father to hike up his daughter skirt before spanking :D only in Tim comic the girl like getting spanked as her boyfriend watch :twisted: Tim is a very Good spanking artist My favorite one is about a man spanking two women at the same time across his knees :D now that's a Fantasy 8-) Hot HOT HOT Romantic spanking drawing from Tim!!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:We get to the heart, so to speak, of Romantic Spanking Month with this Valentine's Day edition of CSR in which we feature a brand new comic by Tim, "Fantasies are Made of This," plus I finally discovered the details behind the mysterious "Secretary Swats" panel I posted several years ago!
I normally don't like fatherly spankings, but this one is sort of cute! I wonder how many girls would actually leave the curtain open so that their boyfriends could watch? None of them ever did it for me! (Sob!) But... if I had my preference, I'd rather see the boyfriend spank the girl... or better yet BE the boyfriend who spanks the girl! But anyway, I enjoyed Tim's drawing, done in pencil to mimic the ink-wash style of the Humorama artists.

And the origin of that mysterious panel! Now THAT was a great bit of detective work! (Better than those bumblers, Stout and Weed could've done!) The premise of Venus is odd to say the least. So... the blonde is the human embodiment of the goddess, Venus, but she's also from the planet, Venus? And she just transports back and forth between the the two planets whenever she feels like it? Well... anyway ... it was nice of her rival, Della, to order her detectives to give her a spanking... and it was nice of you to find us the whole story that leads up it, and a much better scan of the picture too! Maybe Della's position and that awkward board... the one we all mistook for a book all these years... are further evidence of the incompetence of her detectives.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 02/13/2015

Post by web-ed »

I'm pleased by the overwhelmingly positive response to the spanking in Venus #2 :) . While it wasn't exactly romantic in character, since Venus is the goddess of love it seemed appropriate to present it as part of Romantic Spanking Month.

On Tim's "Fantasies are Made of This":
Butch wrote:Even if it is a parody :lol: This really reminds me of a spanking comic drawing I once saw in Nu-West where the girl got a spanking from her father for coming home late and her boyfriend hears it as he walks away 8-)
I've got that one in my files, Butch, although I wasn't even thinking about it when I saw Tim's work and I doubt Tim ever saw it either. I hope to present it eventually when I do that special revealing the identity of "The ACES Artist" as I dubbed him - a special I've been promising for years now :oops: . When? Well, not before fall at the earliest as the CSR calendar is full until then.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 02/20/2015

Post by web-ed »

I discovered two unsuspected spankings in romance comic books over the past year, and we'll see them this week and next. For this week, I've got the complete story from Dream Book of Romance #5 plus some new information about the Canadian comic, Our Secret #4.
  • Comics Update: We still don't have the complete picture, but we do have some more information on and scans from My Secret Romance Comic Spanking.
  • New Romance Comic Spanking: The ol' Web-Ed does it again, finding a spanking no one even suspected existed in Dream Book of Romances #5. Our heroine doubts her boyfriend is sincere until he proves his love by taking her over his knee!
Next Week: Romantic Spanking Month concludes with the last of our newly-discovered romance comics spankings. We also revisit what I have called "The most infamous comic-book spanking of all time" in Frontier Romances #1 with some nice new scans! You'll want to be here since the new spanking was drawn by one of comics' most important artists :) :!:
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! SUPER GREAT FIND in DREAM BOOK OF ROMANCE 8-) Funny how the Female character in this story is name Julie Andrews :lol: those hills of her`s was really alive with the sounds of spanking :lol: the story line is great with two nice shot of her bottom falling on the bus and on the ski slope :D this add to the buildup of the spanking to come 8-) the spanking itself was nice with the bratty Julie across Johnny lap only I wish the artist Frank Bolle done a better job like showing her face and some kicking Johnny seem to be liking it and plans to do it again when they are married :lol: GOOD SPANKING IN COMIC!! Now the spanking in My Secret Romance is GREAT !! with the spoil Mary getting it good From Randy 8-) the cover along shows this woman is in need of a trip acrossthe knee :lol: lassoing a guy around the neck :twisted: Think goodness Randy know how to Tame this Wildcat :lol: the spanking he give her is HOT!! love the expressing on her face meaning the spanking hurts!!this spanking must have got to Mary so more as she lays on the hard ground afterwaed :D This is a very EXCITING SPANKING IN A ROMANCE COMIC 8-) especially to a woman that really deserve it! 8-) GREAT SPANKING!! On a cold night like this one can only think of SUPER SUMMER SPANKING DRAWINGS!! 8-) THANKS
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Wow, Web-ed... You've really spiked my curiosity. In a recent post, you said:

We also revisit what I have called "The most infamous comic-book spanking of all time" in Frontier Romances #1 with some nice new scans!

Okay, now that is stupendous news. But because of your hard work and the work of fellow spankos who run other spank sites, we have all had the opportunity to see -- and to download -- many spank pics we never knew existed. I tell you, the treasures that have been made available to us through all your labors are amazing! We love that stuff, but now you have promised an improved scan of what you call "the most infamous comic-book spanking of all time." Can't think what that one would be, though I assume it could be a nice scan of the Phantom spanking her imperial highness Queen Pera. :D

But no... you say it has something to do with Frontier Romances, so it can't be a queen-spanking in the jungle. Gotta go west.

The mind reels. "Infamous???" What could it be?

Cheers,
Dan