Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
sunflower309

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by sunflower309 »

hi web-ed!

this week was terrific! when I was a little girl I would always say to my dad....."tell me a story". I now find as an adult I still like stories! I might be one of the few people on here who really, really like reading spanking stories. I enjoyed "A Promise Kept". thank you for sharing that. loved the Easter eggs also. we decorated eggs, but none like that, and I don't have my own paddles anyway. so just a quick question??? since i'm so new to all of this, what is the purpose of holes in a paddle? would that increase the sting? just wondering...........

and I also don't know of any spankees who would like to be suspended for a spanking or any other reason. and at least for me, when you say little known, for me that is a fact. even stuff that everyone else has seen before or even has their own copy of is not true for me. they are all new and exciting discoveries. thanks for this week, and looking forward to next weeks already!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Holes in a Paddle

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:sunflower wrote:

since i'm so new to all of this, what is the purpose of holes in a paddle? would that increase the sting? just wondering...........

I believe the reason for putting holes into a paddle is to cut down on wind resistance.

Cheers,
Dan
In those schools where paddles with holes are used, the explanation given is as Dan says: the holes reduce the wind resistance, allowing the paddle to move faster thus increasing the sting. We'll come back to that theory in a moment, but first I need to explain that this is not the reason holes appeared historically.

I have seen photos from the 19th century of the paddles that were used on slaves, and they had holes. The idea was that the paddle was better than the whip because it didn't cut the skin; therefore, you could at least leave some welts by drilling holes in the paddle. This is confirmed by William Cooper in his book Flagellation and the Flagellants. Not a very nice origin story, but there it is.
My experience is that small holes in the paddle make no difference, but anything larger than a dime could indeed raise a few welts if the paddle is applied hard enough. Since I don't want to do this, none of my paddles have large holes. For those who find the idea exciting, my recommendation has been to drill small holes and perhaps put some black paint around each hole to make them look larger. Also, holes should be "beveled" (the term that is used, although I'm not sure it's correct), meaning that a special tool is used to cut down the hole's edge so it isn't sharp - see the paddle on the Easter picture Sunflower is referring to (but know that I only have it up one week per year) or refer to my article All About Paddles.

Now back to the "holes increase the paddle's speed" theory. I once began an analysis of this question but found the problem surprisingly intricate, so I abandoned it due to lack of time. Technically, what is needed is a comparison of the momentum and kinetic energy the same paddle has with and without holes, and with the same force applied. But there are two difficulties with performing these computations: (1) The force of air friction is not constant, but increases continuously during the entire paddle-stroke, and in a non-linear manner (because the paddle's speed is increasing throughout the length of the stroke). Thus the acceleration of the paddle becomes difficult to model, with or without holes. (2) Drilling holes in the paddle decreases its mass, and some estimate must be made as to the factor by which the mass is decreased. This requires an assumption about the size of the holes and requires further computation. Furthermore, the decrease in mass would tend to decrease both momentum and kinetic energy, which would be somewhat offset by the increase in speed (and yes, the paddle speed would increase, due both to lessened air friction and to the decrease in mass).

It's a problem I hope to get back to some day. There are also some problems regarding how the sting of a cane varies with its diameter that I'd like to investigate, and they're kind of tricky also. :geek:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 04/25/2014

Post by web-ed »

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

The month long CSR Tenth Anniversary Celebration concludes!
  • The Humorama Series: a monumental undertaking to display all the great Humorama spanking cartoons that some readers probably prefer even to our famous comic-book stuff. After running continuously for 2 1/2 years, we halted it temporarily last August when we ran out of material, but we've found several more cartoons since then, and so we're going to revive the series for one week only, long enough to bring you Secretary Spanking #42!
  • CSR New Discoveries: Back in February we celebrated Romantic Spanking Month by revealing four newly-discovered spankings in Romance Comics. For our 10th Anniversary now we have an unusual specimen of the genre in which Boy Spanks Girlfriend's Sister in My Secret Life #26.
  • Video: This is another area that we're not particularly known for, but when you check out the index page you discover we've posted a lot of unique items over the years (we only started this section in 2010). We managed to capture a better-quality version of the spanking scene from the American television series Route 66, and not content to rest there we've accompanied it with probably the longest critical commentary in spanking site history! We managed to drag in two additional video clips, discussions of dramatic technique and naturalism in television, the music of Nelson Riddle (we even transcribed his theme music for the show!), the movie The Wolf Man, the Batman and The Fugitive TV series, and another, non-spanking episode of Route 66 that guest-starred Julie Newmar! It's an unbelievable tour de force, but if our commentary isn't to your taste, you can always just watch the spanking as Martin Milner lays down the law to Diane Baker! :D

Note: because the last video we posted resulted in the entire site being taken offline by our host, who did not like how much work his servers had to do to keep up with the demand for the video, the main (spanking) video this week will be offered as an embedded YouTube player only, at least until next week. I can put my own Windows Media player back next week along with download links for the WMV and MPEG-2 versions so you can download them for yourself. If you're technically savvy enough, you know how to download and convert YouTube videos yourself, but if you aren't, then you'll have to wait until next week. This way I hope to avoid a sudden rush and lots of strain on the servers.

I'm still taking a chance because there are two more videos on the page other than the spanking one, but I figure some people won't be interested in them because they don't have any spanking, so the demand will be less. Anyway, should the site go down again, it will almost certainly be due to more server problems, and I will be checking the site throughout the day Friday to watch for any problems. :geek:
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! GREAT FINDS THIS WEEK 8-) First off it good to see a Secretary spanking again from Humorama eventhough it wasn`t otk plus we didn`t really see the smack either it still a good drawing! It too bad this sassy Secretary with a nice shape and pretty face wasn`t turn over the assistance boss knees and spanked :D she look like she need it :lol: also that must have been one heck of a SMACK! juding by the shade of his hand and the pain lines coming from it OUCH!! :lol: love how she angery and rubbing her sore tush :D GOOD DRAWiNG AND CAN~T WAIT TO SEE MORE 8-) Seem that bratty sister Sally is in for a lot of spanking from her big sister Sue soon to be husband Dan :lol: and who can blame him! this girl needed a spanking ever since she was a kid! only big sis only took up for her! The otk in this comic is nice only I wish she was flat across Dan`s lap legs kcking wildly :lol: Sally do have a plump bottom and pretty figure :D and I love the way Sue is standing there watching and smiling :lol: next time Dan might have to pin Sally hand to keep her from reaching back doing the spanking :lol: It great to see a spanking from a comic book! BIG THUMBS UP!! 8-) The spanking in tv Route 66 is somewhat wierd but good! wish they could have move that table so that Tod could place Marie across his lap for her punishment :lol: anyway I do like how he scold her doing the spanking and how she lays there taking the whacks before running off :lol: this is a much clearer version of this scene 8-) THANKS FOR THE Info about the music location and actor Lon Cheney Poppa :lol should have been more spanking on that series plus 77 Sunset Strip :D
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

it's so nice to see another Humorama spanking drawing in your weekly update again this week :D . i like the way the secretary is rubbing her bottom after the swat. our spanker seems to have enjoyed himself from the look on his face..........unless he's grinning because he's going to give her another swat for questioning his authority :lol: . nicely drawn and proportioned spankee except, of course, for her teeny tiny feet :lol: , it's good to see some thing never change. i did like the story in this week's CSR first................it always just makes the spanking panel so much better when we have the story behind it and i appreciate it that you take the time to provide that for us ;) . i agree that the OTK position is great and it's a shame we don't know who the artist was. he did a good job of drawing the spanking scene and making Sally look very shapely and cute while she is OTK :D . i too noticed that Sally was using the wrong hand to try to block his swats and it makes me wonder how that happened. considering how good the rest of the scene is i would have probably assumed the artist was a spanker but with that in there i'm not so sure. anyway, i like the spanking and also the satisfied look on Sue's face 8-) . and they all lived happily ever after...............the confident spanker, his happily submissive girl friend and her newly submissive spoiled sister.............i just love it :D . great CSR first. i didn't see the old version of the Route 66 spanking but there's nothing wrong with the clarity of this one. i have to say that Marie seems to be really submissive about the spanking. he throws her across the table and even though it takes him a few seconds to get to her, she just lies there, patiently waiting. same during the spanking..............that hand she put back wasn't much resistance and she mostly just waited patiently between spanks :D . i too would have liked if he could have taken her OTK but more than that, i would have liked it if he had flipped up the hem of that short skirt she was wearing :D . thanks for the sheet music for the route 66 theme but since that's a violin part, i would have to transpose up a whole step on B-flat trumpet ;) . i enjoyed your observations about route 66. i can remember watching it but never did so on a regular basis. perhaps the reasons you talk about are why i never did :lol: . anyway, thanks for going to all the trouble to get the new copy of this and all the information for us. i always enjoy the historical aspects you present as well as your observations and analysis :D . great updates and a great end to our anniversary month :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Mmmm! This is a great week for updates!
web-ed wrote:The Humorama Series: a monumental undertaking to display all the great Humorama spanking cartoons that some readers probably prefer even to our famous comic-book stuff. After running continuously for 2 1/2 years, we halted it temporarily last August when we ran out of material, but we've found several more cartoons since then, and so we're going to revive the series for one week only, long enough to bring you Secretary Spanking #42!
Ah yes! It's good to see anpther one of your Humorama finds. It looks as if he just gave her a single swat as she bent over to retrieve a file from the lower drawer, instead of a full-fledged spanking... but then, he's only the second assistant office manager. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: And from the looks of his hand, she must've been wearing an industrial-strength girdle! Maybe someone a little higher up in the chain of command needs to give her a real honest-to-goodness spanking on her bare bottom! ;) ;) ;) ;)
web-ed wrote:CSR New Discoveries: Back in February we celebrated Romantic Spanking Month by revealing four newly-discovered spankings in Romance Comics. For our 10th Anniversary now we have an unusual specimen of the genre in which Boy Spanks Girlfriend's Sister in My Secret Life #26.
Wow! This is a really great find too! The big sister was trying to help the little sister out of a scrape, and was almost sent to jail for it. Yeah, I'd say Little Sis certainly deserves some kind of punishment... and if Big Sis's boyfriend is willing to turn her over his knee, well then, good for him! :D :D :D :D And the dialog in the panel following the spanking does indeed seem to imply the Little Sis can expect more spankings in the future, if she ever gets out of line! (And... I sort of wonder about Big Sis too... Even a good girl is naughty sometimes! Should she be prepared for the possibility that her future husband might have plans to warm her backside too... shoud the opportunity arise? ;) ;) ;) ;) )
web-ed wrote:Video: This is another area that we're not particularly known for, but when you check out the index page you discover we've posted a lot of unique items over the years (we only started this section in 2010). We managed to capture a better-quality version of the spanking scene from the American television series Route 66, and not content to rest there we've accompanied it with probably the longest critical commentary in spanking site history! We managed to drag in two additional video clips, discussions of dramatic technique and naturalism in television, the music of Nelson Riddle (we even transcribed his theme music for the show!), the movie The Wolf Man, the Batman and The Fugitive TV series, and another, non-spanking episode of Route 66 that guest-starred Julie Newmar! It's an unbelievable tour de force, but if our commentary isn't to your taste, you can always just watch the spanking as Martin Milner lays down the law to Diane Baker!
A fun spanking scene from a classic TV series. It might have been even more fun if he had put her over his knee... (my favorite position) and maybe even raised her skirt... but that was the '60s... And it was network television. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: She certainly spent some time with her lovely backside facing the camera! :D :D :D :D
And I like it when the spanker enumerates each of the spankee's offences! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

All-in-all, it was a very good week! Thanks for posting this stuff!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/02/2014

Post by web-ed »

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • This is sort of a week of transition after last month's monumental CSR Tenth Anniversary Celebration. What we need is a nice pleasant day at the beach to help us relax and to prepare for Super Spanking Summer 4.
  • Comics Updates: Some years ago we posted a black and white reproduction of Popeye spanking a waitress. We now also have a color version to share.
  • Video: Last week we revealed the new version of the Route 66 spanking but did not provide WMV or MPEG-2 formats because we were worried that our host's servers might be overwhelmed. We've now added the WMV player and links so you can download either format.
April Search Report: I was pretty busy with the anniversary stuff, but did manage to find one new Humorama spanking. The comic material was not good, but these items will make it into the CSDB:

1. Bomber Comics #4 (Winter ?), Jest Laffs filler, M/M, OTK, hand, Father crook / Son. Spanks him for leaving fingerprints.
2. Famous Funnies #6 (Jan. 1935, Eastern Color) double-spanking in Nipper strip: Nipper gets spanked by his mom for sassing, then gets into a fight with Ruff, who gets spanked by his mother for fighting. OTK, hand.
3. Famous Funnies #7 (Feb. 1935 Eastern Color) S’Matter, Pop? Strip, M/M Father / Son, standing, one spank only.
4. Famous Funnies #14 (Sept. 1935 Eastern Color) Keeping Up With the Joneses strip, M/M clown paddling, clown/man

The Humorama spanking was a George Morrice cartoon in which a salesgirl of spicy books gets spanked as if she were the author!

Next Week: I know it's a little early in the season yet, but we're going to kick off Super-Spanking Summer 4 next week anyway. Some of you may remember that last fall this is exactly what I said I didn't want to do - so what's changed? Well, I still had too many superheroine spanking items to fit them in with everything else that was going on, so there went my idea of doing one per week. Then I found enough new Humorama cartoons so that there wasn't time to squeeze them in before SSS4, so I just decided to bow to the inevitable. We'll certainly get back to Humorama eventually - I have a tremendous number of new scans of cartoons we've already seen, but I feel it's best to hold off until I have collected pretty much all I can - otherwise we'd be revisiting the same page multiple times with more scans because it now seems that most of the "spankers" were printed four times, not three!

For a longer-term view of what to expect from CSR, see last week's post Where Do We Go From Here under the It's CSR's Anniversary! topic.
Last edited by web-ed on Thu May 01, 2014 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add monthly search report
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

this promises to be my lucky day. i am always looking for ways to contribute to CSR, other than my own toons, and this seems to be my opportunity as i have quite a few drawings by George Churchward which i will be happy to share in whatever manner seems best to you. i also have answers to some questions. you mention that it was more common to run onto his work 10 years ago and that is probably because he died several years ago. i can't speak to the actual date, although i would say it was at least 5 years ago, but i did run onto a couple of tributes to him on the internet at the time of his death. these were presumably done by friends of his or at least someone who had some way of knowing about his death. also, as to the appearances of his work on CSR, many of his spanking drawings, the majority i would think, depict parents, either mother or father, spanking children and so would be unsuitable for posting at CSR. some of these are obviously children and others seem to be teens who could be considered to be 18 i suppose. however, there are still many drawings of men spanking their wives which would be entirely suitable for posting here :D . you mentioned that there isn't much eroticism in this drawing and i think you'll find that in most cases. the drawings he does of men spanking their wives are punishment spankings were the man is obviously blistering her bottom good. also, the fashion model characters typical of Ward's drawings are absent in Churchward's work. these are obviously just plain, ordinary folks and aren't particularly good looking. having said that, i must say that i have a great admiration for Churchward's ability to draw the human body and to depict spanking scenes ;) . in all the drawings i have, the color is done by F. Steiner although much of the time he signs F. S. T. or on occasion F. St. which is the way he signed the drawing that you presented today. his signature is at the bottom left hand corner. i decided to edit this after i posted it because, as i was looking through my collection i stumbled on one that was signed, "colored by Frank Steiner".as i said, i would love to share the ones i have so just let me know how you want to do that. i would be happy to e-mail them to you or what ever. i also have a ton of stuff by Lynn Russel( Paula Meadows). Eric Stanton, Sassy Bottoms and Endart. just let me know what you want and how to send it to you :D .

i like the new version of the Popeye spanking. do we know who the artist is? whoever he is, he seems to favor drawing skinny girls :lol: . the spankee in this one looks pretty mad , however, considering the determination on Popeye's face, i have a hunch that will change shortly :lol: . the best thing about this one is that the waitress certainly deserves this spanking ;) . good updates again :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB ED CSR!!!!!!!!!! doesn`t seem quite like a Pleasant Day At The Beach for the spankee in this Good drawing from George Churchward :lol: anyway this drawing kinda look like something of a Post Card from the 30`s the otk is great with the spankee bottom arch up high as the husband light a fire to it 8-) also like the pain look on her face!don`t think I ever saw this artist work before ! but I hope you show more! THANKS GOOD DRAWING!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB For showing the color version of Popeye spanking a Waitress 8-) I would have thought that if Popeye was going to Spank a Waitress it would be she drop his bowl of Spinach :lol: the over the knee is great and I love the spank spank spank coming from her pert bottom :lol: ever spanked a woman and swear you heard that sound :twisted: :lol: you right we don`t see many Waitresses spanked or Police Women, Stewardesses, and Cheerleaders, it would be nice to see drawing of these women being spanked :D Popeye is a great spanker and this young lady is getting what she deserve :lol: GREAT DRAWING!!!! and GREAT WORK THIS WEEK!! THANKS 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 05/02/2014

Post by web-ed »

Phil - thanks for all the info on Churchward. I think it would be nice to do a series of his adult spanking work in the future, so thanks for offering to contribute. Probably the colorization of this one was done by Steiner, or F.S.T. I've seen a few drawings colored by "F.S.T." although not as many as by some other colorists.

We don't know who the Popeye artist is because I don't have a date for the spanking, but it could well be Popeye creator E. C. Segar himself.
butch wrote:don`t think I ever saw this artist work before ! but I hope you show more!
Butch - as you can tell from my response to Phil, I'd like to do a series on Churchward in the future, and probably will.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/09/2014

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer 4 Begins!
  • First, we revisit The Phantom Spanking the Sky Band Leaders with a new scan of the original newspaper strip. Then:
  • The Marvel Spanking Series Begins! Reed Richards, Mr. Fantastic, gives a fantastic double-spanking to his wife and The Wasp!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

wow! that's quite a collection of different scans of the Phantom spanking #3 :D . i'd seen it before of course, but i didn't realize you had posted so many different ones. i like the actual newspaper copy with the publication date. it's always amazed me a little that there are so many spanking drawings floating around with no information about them. sometimes it takes a while to gather all the info but Web-ed and CSR will prevail in the long run :D :) . i like the invisible woman and wasp spanking. for one thing, i got a chuckle from the irritated expressions on the faces of the spankees :lol: . looking at their current situation, i don't think it will help them though, no matter how irritating they find it :lol: bisontom does indeed do a good job of indicating those ample posteriors you mentioned..............just the way we like them :D . while it's nice to see all of a female bottom when she's getting spanked, a nice outline like we see in this drawing is pretty enticing too and allows us to see their expressions too 8-) . you mentioned a possible relationship between our spankees and right now they that relationship is bottoms up :lol: . at the risk of being politically incorrect, from Reed's point of view, they probably look like sisters anywaay :lol: . good updates this week and a good kick off for super spanking summer ;) . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! Glad to see SUPER SPANKING SUMMER IS STARTING 8-) and what a way to start than with Fantastic 4 leader Reed Richard spanking his wife Sue aka Invisible Girl/Woman :lol: and Wasp ! got to give the artist of this drawing a Big Thumbs up for giving these two ladies large round very shapely rears :D can`t blame Mr. Fantastic for making his hand bigger :lol: love the expression on both women faces starting with Wasp who must be thinking how dare he as she looks back at him and Sue who seem to be humble by what is happening :lol: how good would it have been to see Sue while being spanked by Reed turn herself invisible to hide her shame from Ben and Johnny who bot standing there watching and laughing :twisted: :lol: GREAT DRAWING! The Phantom next to Smilin Jack aways seem to have to put a woman across their knees for a spanking :lol: plus mybe I`m wrong but during te 70`s and mid 80 the spanking stop in the Phantom comic strips :cry: remember the last Phantom strip I read was about him battling this Gaint Native Kid this was in the 80`s! anyway Like the Sky Band Leaders spanking! these two women got what they deserved :lol: the set up was great leading to the spanking plus the aftermath was funny Anatomies :lol: wonder what would have happen if the writer say bottom or buttocks :lol: The color version is nice but I perfer to see it in black and white CLASSiC!! SUPER GREAT SPANKING DRAWING FROM LEE FALK 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

A great start for Super Spanking Summer!
web-ed wrote:First, we revisit The Phantom Spanking the Sky Band Leaders with a new scan of the original newspaper strip.
It's always nicw to have one more update on the famous Phantom/Sky Band spankings. It appears that the Phantom gave out more spankings than any other super hero, and I especially like the Sky Band, with their pleated skirts! It would've been even better if the Phantom had raised the girls' skirts... but it was 1941, and it was a newspaper comic... presumabably one that young children were reading... and I suppose they would've said back then that the Phantom, being the gentleman that he was, wouldn't expose a young lady's panties, even when he's punishing her... Oh well! It's still one of the best spanking scenes ever in an old-time comic strip!
web-ed wrote:The Marvel Spanking Series Begins! Reed Richards, Mr. Fantastic, gives a fantastic double-spanking to his wife and The Wasp!
I've never heard of the Wasp until now... but I like the way bisontom draws her with a nicely-curved bottom... just perfect for getting spanked! I guess it's a good thing she doesn't have a stinger back there... Instead, she's the one feeling the sting! And I like the idea of Reed Richards widening and flattening his extremely flexible hand into a human paddle!

Yes! A very fun week!
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi web-ed and everyone else!

I'm sorry I haven't been around much these last few weeks but my life went from crazy to insane. we're back down to crazy now so I'm baaaaaack! I've still been enjoying weekly updates etc but haven't had time to comment. well that stops now! so get ready.

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 05/09/2014

Post by web-ed »

Thanks everybody, and it's nice to have you back, Sunflower.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/16/2014

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer 4 Continues!

• First, we revisit The Phantom Spanking the Marshall Sisters with a new scan of the original newspaper strip. Then:
  • Marvel Spanking Series: More from the artist Bisontom as The Black Widow gets it from Whiplash! Join us for the confusion as we attempt to explain who Whiplash is!
  • Bonus: Chapter 2 of our series on The Whys of Spanking. This time, we return to the subject of whether spankos are born or made, something we've addressed a few times on the Forum and on other spanking sites. Since our answer is "made" it was important to get into this subject once again, and we introduce one of the major parts of our overall explanation, The Theory of the Transformative Event. High-powered stuff here for serious spankos only. We will try to have one new chapter each month until we've explained everything we can about adult spanking.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i loved your latest update of the Phantom spanking the Marshall sisters :D . this just ties up all the loose ends, in color and in English :D at the risk of repeating myself from previous updates, i just love the OTK position in this one..........as well as the story line. i had never heard of whiplash so i was happy to see your explanation. i can see how all this could have easily confused regular readers. of course, i guess i could have enjoyed Bisontom's drawing with no explanation but it's still nice to have some context and i appreciate it that you took the time to provide us with some ;) . i thought chapter 2 of "the Whys of Spanking" was interesting although i must admit i didn't fully understand all of the possible genetic aspects of it and i have to wonder if even a bone fide genetic scientist could advise us on this matter without further study. still, i thought your thought processes were interesting. i may be one of the people who just assumed that i was hard wired as a spanker right from the beginning. of course, it could be too that i just didn't care that much about categorizing or analyzing it. spanking a female bottom makes me horny as hell and i think that mostly that has been enough for me. you postulate at the end that the child might have witnessed a spanking, even if he was too young to remember it, that may have triggered the TE. after i entered puberty, spanking made me horny immediately but more than that, it seemed "perfectly normal" to me that a man would spank his woman if he thought she needed it and it also seemed perfectly normal that she would have no say in that matter. this may indicate that the event was larger than just witnessing a single spanking...........sometime that would indicate an entire lifestyle perhaps.........movies of the day perhaps. i'll be looking forward to seeing the next chapter to see where all this is going. good updates :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! Like the new scan of The Phantom spanking The Marshall Sisters both the classic and color version 8-) The whole situp leading to the spanking is great 8-) also the otk position is outstanding! notice while The Phantom is spanking the plump bottom of the blonde sister he is holding the other one hand :lol: maybe so she can`t escape :lol: wish they showed her getting it too! GREAT COMIC SPANKING!! The artist Bisontom sure love giving his Super heroines large round bottoms and who can blame him :D OUCH!! Black Widow is really getting her butt whip by Whip Lash :lol: this drawing like the one last week have the heroine bent over bottom up for punishment only this time she is restrain :D as mush as I wish to see Black Widow over a knee being spanked this is ok! love to have seen that plump curvy tush bouncing :lol: anyway I like this drawing and Whiplash seem he is enjoying himself whipping Black Widow`s big bottom :twisted: GOOD DRAWING!! Excellence research on The Whys Of Spanking! now don`t get me wrong but is there really an answer to Why we love spanking :?: And no matter how far we dig deep into our minds we`ll never get the answers! now I can`t speak for many but my first turn on to spanking came when I was 5 and being a kid why was I not excited to read or see a child being spanked sure it was ok to see Little LULU or Nancy getting it but it was seeing a headstrong teenage girl or grown woman being spanked otk that got me all excited oh How I wanted to see Nancy Aunt get that hairbrush on her bottom :D anyway I have read plenty of books on why people love spanking Kinsey comes to mind but never really got a clear answer or didn`t care ! the only thing I know is spanking a woman via discipline or foreplay turns me on 8-) GREAT WORK GREAT RESEARCH THANKS!!!!!! 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/23/2014

Post by web-ed »

We start the Kim Possible series this week which posed an organizational problem for us. Kim Possible isn't technically a super-hero show, but it is animated and has inspired a lot of independent spanking art. What to do? We're going to present the series as part of Super-Spanking Summer, but in our Picture Gallery. Maybe we're trying to have it both ways, but it seems a reasonable compromise. The Kim Possible Series is slated to run pretty much through the rest of the summer, and we hope everyone enjoys it. :)

Super-Spanking Summer 4 Continues!
  • Marvel Spanking Series: Hawkeye spanks his wife Mockingbird, and it's about time!
  • Kim Possible Series begins: Rest assured that before the series ends we'll see Kim herself taken OTK (many times!), but we're going to begin with her nemesis Shego, who has inspired a lot of spanking art (as well as just plain porn). Let's take a peek now as Shego gets paddled!
-- Web-Ed