Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

Zatanna spanks Raven is certainly an interesting drawing. the backwards command spoken by Zatanna not only instructs the hairbrush to spank Raven's behind but apparently also removes all of her clothes except her bra :D . After watching this performance, I would guess many young women would be hesitant to work as a magician's assistant :lol: . The OTK position is actually pretty good even if she isn't over anyone's lap. I also like Raven's expression of pain, indignation and worry 8-) . Zatanna is apparently all business although I would have thought perhaps she might have at least had a smile of satisfaction on her face. Thanks for the background on this one as I wasn't really familiar with Zatanna. I wonder if the sparkling magic effect is also supposed to serve as pain stars......or perhaps that purpose is served by the stars in the backdrop. Either way, it looks like Raven's bottom is stinging :D .

I don't know what Batgirl did but whatever it was, she must have been a really naughty girl and I'll bet she'll be thinking twice before doing it again :lol: . Our boy Robin looks really pissed and he's obviously spanking her with all the strength he can muster 8-) . Batgirl looks to be one sorry young lady at this point............squalling, tears flying, legs churning and arms flailing. It's just the kind of blistering spanking I love best :D . I have to wonder just how red her bottom is going to be by the time Robin calms down and lets her up 8-) . I thought Zani did a really excellent job on their expressions and also on capturing the action of this scene as Robin Blisters Batgirl's bottom :D :D . Great start for super spanking summer :D :D . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:hen in the Batman Family series, Robin Spanks Batgirl, an exciting new work by Zani specially commissioned for CSR
I love it! There seems to be a shortage of M/F spankings among comic book superheroes, and I'm glad you found this fine example!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

SUPER START TO SUPER SPANKING SUMMER 8-) :lol: :lol: Robin is a good spanker judging how he is roasting Batgirl`s rear :lol: the over the knee is fine with a very well shape batgirl planted over it ! love the nice shade of red her bare bottom become :D can`t blame her for crying this spanking is hard!! wonder what she done to deserve this :twisted: :lol: Zani did a Great job making this look like the old tv Batman series with the large SPANK :lol: only I wish she put more plus some pain stars :D don`t think batgirl will be sitting down anytime soon :lol: GREAT DRAWING!!!!!!! Love seeing Zantanna on the receiving end but this will do :D the floating in air spanking is nice ! and Seeing Raven helpless as her bottom being spanked with a large hairbrush add a touch of humiliation to this drawing :twisted: :D :D the expression on her face is priceless :lol: I know she wish she had won this magic contest :twisted: :lol: GREAT GREAT DRAWING :!: :!:
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/03/2016

Post by web-ed »

Really under the gun once again this week - the May Search Report will have to wait for next week and I've just barely got two updates ready. The second was rather interesting as in researching it (which I always do with any spanking drawing) I found another good spanking. The only drawback is that both our updates this week are F/F - I'll work on it.
Don't even have time to check the rest of the board - rats :x ! See you all later.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

This week's entry from Palcomix certainly reminds me of last week's :lol: . The situation is reversed, of course, but still very similar. The spankee is nicely drawn and well proportioned. Nice expression of pain and dismay as well as a red, shining bottom :D . I'll say one thing, I sure wish I had been at this magic show :lol: .

Those second 2 pics are interesting. The original by Marinetti is very well drawn although I was somewhat surprised that Batgirl was able to get Catwoman across her knee without getting those huge breasts in the way :lol: . Batgirl certainly appears to be enjoying herself but Catwoman seems to be a bit more apprehensive :lol: . The OTK position is just right and everything seems to be nicely drawn :D . Catwoman appears to be a bit bottom heavy, just the way we like it :D :D . That, and his mastery of the craft you mentioned, makes me wonder if Marinetti isn't a spanko 8-) . If he isn't, he should probably give it a try :lol: . I also have to wonder just what possessed Slipway to put Lois Griffin's head on this drawing :lol: . However, I will give him a big thanks and a tip of the hat for calling our attention to this :D

Good updates again and I hope you managed to get slowed down soon. I just hate it when things are too hectic for too long. Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HOLY WIERD CROSS OVER WEB-ED!! Batgirl spanks Lois Griffin :twisted: :lol: the otk in this drawing is GREAT 8-) and Lois do have a very big juicy bottom just ripe for spanking! this might been better if this was Batgirl spanks Lois Lane a parody of the Batman vs Superman movie :idea: :twisted: :lol: :lol: anyway both women seem to be enjoying the action :D unlike Cat Woman :lol: HOT DRAWING!! good to see Zatanna getting spanked but this drawing isn`s that exciting. looks like Raven have her in some kind of spell to keep her from escaping :lol: wonder why the artist just have Raven conjure up some big strong demon from the neither World to turn Zatanna over his knee :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Lois Griffin? Well... she does have a nice big bottom that seems perfect for spanking. Of course, I would've preferred to see her get spanked by a male cartoon character... but I'm now sure who that would be!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Lois was in one strip where she was spanked by Mayor Adam West.

Perhaps Batman should be spanking her instead of Batgirl?
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/10/2016

Post by web-ed »

Raven spanks Starfire - this was all I could manage this week because of the problems with the Forum (see next item).

O.K., we're back! As you all probably know, I code the main site's pages but use phpBB for this forum, because creating all the code for a bulletin board myself would be way too much work. The board consists of tables (data bases) that contain the substance, such as our unsernames and posts, and files which contain images, attachments, and the php code to make everything work. Usually once or twice a year, a new version of phpBB comes out and I have to upgrade this board to it. An automatic update package is provided, but it never works properly and I always end up having to replace a lot of files by FTP'ing them to the correct directories. The previous update had not gone well and I believe we ended up with some sort of "hybrid" version that consisted of pieces of 3.1.5 and 3.1.6 which somehow still worked.

Last Monday when I tried to update from 3.1.6 to 3.1.9 (they came out with several new versions quickly) it was much worse, and the update package damaged something so badly (probably a table) that we got a fatal error every time we requested the board. I know a lot of you tried to get to the board and got this error message because I watched helplessly as my error log grew longer and longer.

I could get no help from phpBB as their own board wouldn't let me join to post a support ticket :!: so I was on my own. To make matters worse, even my web site control panel didn't work as well as it should, with invalid SQL syntax being generated, and I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone left out there who could write decent code. (Note to business management: cheaper is not always better, and maybe you should hire some out-of-work American IT people instead of offshoring everything). I'll spare everyone the gruesome details, but finally I recovered the tables by running about 450 SQL queries (I prepare a set of these every week just in case!). This is a tricky task as once the tables are gone, if you can't get them back all the old posts etc. would be lost forever. I moved in all the 3.1.9 files from a fresh installation package, but the tables were still in the 3.1.6 configuration so the board didn't look right (we had another hybrid, half 3.1.6 and half 3.1.9). I then updated the tables to 3.1.9 by running only a part of the 3.1.9 fresh installation package (not a procedure you'll find recommended anywhere). If that sounds like a difficult task to pull off, you're right - it was! Blowing away production tables is not for the faint of heart, as you know you are getting rid of (in this case) more than 6 years worth of posts, and with them all the spanking pics posted by our Resident Artists and others.

Anyway, if we start recounting bad software tales, we'll be here all night as I'm sure we all have some. The main thing is that the indefatigable Web-Ed :ugeek: has triumphed once again and our beloved CSR Forum seems to be running o.k. with all the old posts and attachment still intact :D There do seem to be a few cosmetic differences which are part of the new version. I may be able to get our banner back on the pages eventually, but for now, I'm just going to sigh in relief, take a break, and then see what new posts I've missed. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

WOW! All this sounds like an epic struggle and I think we're all happy that you were able to prevail in this matter :D . I know we are all really appreciative of all the time and effort you have put in to salvage the forums, especially when you consider that you were already overloaded before all this happened. My hat is off to you :) Just thinking about it makes me tired......LOL. We're all grateful, not only for your willingness to do all this work but also for all you knowledge of how to accomplish this and keep us running :D . After looking at the forums, I think you can take pride in your most recent triumph. THANKS :D .

After all this, commenting on this week's update seems almost anticlimactic but I will anyway. You mentioned that both spanker and spankee in this one are better suited to the submissive role and there do seem to be a lot of those and definitely a lot of F/F spankings. I guess it could be that there are lots of men out there who just like looking at naked girls. While I definitely do like looking at naked girls, I really prefer M/F spankings as do many of us. Still, this one is pretty well drawn and as you mentioned, the OTK position is pretty good. I think what I don't like about this one are the facial expressions. It seems to me that the artist put little thought into them and I personally feel that the emotions of a spanking are just as important as the spanking itself. Anyway, it seems to me that the artist's intention here is to show 2 naked girls playing with each other rather than to show an actual spanking. The spanking is just used as the situation where the girls can get naked and play with each other.

Thanks again for all your work. Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 06/10/2016

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for your kind words of encouragement, Phil. :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

GOOD JOB for getting the board back running THANKS 8-) 8-) 8-) !! really can`t see Raven as a spanker :twisted: would be better if Starfire gave the spanking :lol: :lol: being she the nice one! the over the knee is good with Starfire rear sticking up high :D would be nice if the only way to keep Raven from becoming evil is by spanking her :twisted: :lol: GOOD DRAWING
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:GOOD JOB for getting the board back running THANKS 8-) 8-) 8-) !! really can`t see Raven as a spanker :twisted: would be better if Starfire gave the spanking :lol: :lol: being she the nice one! the over the knee is good with Starfire rear sticking up high :D would be nice if the only way to keep Raven from becoming evil is by spanking her :twisted: :lol: GOOD DRAWING
You'll be glad to know, Butch, that this week's updates will indeed feature Starfire spanking Raven instead of the other way around. And there's a few more spankings for both of them in store before we reach the end of the Teen Titans Series :lol: .
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I don't know anything about coding, so I can't begin to understand the problems you were having. I'm really glad you got it fixed.
web-ed wrote:This is a tricky task as once the tables are gone, if you can't get them back all the old posts etc. would be lost forever. I moved in all the 3.1.9 files from a fresh installation package, but the tables were still in the 3.1.6 configuration so the board didn't look right (we had another hybrid, half 3.1.6 and half 3.1.9). I then updated the tables to 3.1.9 by running only a part of the 3.1.9 fresh installation package (not a procedure you'll find recommended anywhere). If that sounds like a difficult task to pull off, you're right - it was! Blowing away production tables is not for the faint of heart, as you know you are getting rid of (in this case) more than 6 years worth of posts, and with them all the spanking pics posted by our Resident Artists and others.
Wow! I'm glad you were able to avoid losing all the posts! I was so relieved to go to my most recent posts and see that they were still there!

I enjoy C.S.R. and I appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it going. (Some weeks it's harder that others!)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 06/10/2016

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I don't know anything about coding, so I can't begin to understand the problems you were having. I'm really glad you got it fixed.

Wow! I'm glad you were able to avoid losing all the posts! I was so relieved to go to my most recent posts and see that they were still there!

I enjoy C.S.R. and I appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it going. (Some weeks it's harder that others!)
Thanks for all the support you and others have given me, B00m :D .
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/17/2016

Post by web-ed »

First, the long-delayed May Spanking Search Report:

Pages searched: 1000 (est)
Total: 533442
Comic Spankings: 5

5 spankings, but all M/M junk which will never be posted. They will be put in the data base sometime later. The gruesome details:

1. Wilbur #9 (Archie) – M/M, OTK, hand, Mr. Wilkin/Wilbur – Wilbur’s usual antics provoke his father into spanking him, but Wilbur has protected himself with his dad’s psychology book.
2. Ozzie and Babs #12 (Summer 1949, Fawcett), M/M, Dad / Ozzie, standing, riding crop – Cousin Melville gives Ozzie a jockey outfit, and when Ozzie practices riding on the furniture and breaks it, his dad whacks him with the crop. 1 of 3 this issue
3. Ozzie and Babs #12 (Summer 1949, Fawcett), M/M, Melville / Ozzie’s dad, kneeling, hand - already dazed from a fall, Ozzie’s dad is treated like a horse by Cousing Melville, who whacks him. 2 of 3 this issue.
4. Ozzie and Babs #12 (Summer 1949, Fawcett), M/M, Algernon / Dad, bending over, hand – from the Algernon strip, he whacks is father who is stuck inside a grandfather clock. 3 of 3 this issue, which is almost all slapstick-style comedy.
5. Taffy #7 (April 1947, Orbit) M/M Lank / Briney, Hand, Over a chair - Putty Putnam feature. While hypnotized, Lank is made to perform humiliating tasks by Putty’s brother Briney (some names these characters have), so he gets revenge by spanking him.

Two positive items to note: Longtime contributor fanz123 found a Golden Age spanking we had somehow missed, so that can now be included as part of Super-Spanking Summer, tentatively slated for July 22. (He actually found this in June, but I don't want to forget about it).

Second, I made a most unusual Humorama discovery: while I am concentrating on the "classic" period of 1955-60, a digest from 1962 has surfaced which is of considerable interest. By that time, Humorama was mostly reprint except for some new stuff by Bill Ward, but none of Ward's 60's work for Humorama had ever included any spankings (perhaps because Abe Goodman, who loved the "spankers," was no longer editing the line) - until now. That's right, this was a new Humorama spanking which almost certainly appeared for the first time in 1962 8-) ! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a copy of the book but I have a scan of the spanking cartoon and will certainly try to get a better one.

Now for this week's updates:

Super-Spanking Summer continues:
  • Teen Titans Series continues with the roles reversed from last week as Starfire Spanks Raven.
  • Batman Family Series: Spanked Harley, postponed from last week.
  • Batman Family Series Extra: Batwoman Spanks Catwoman.
For links, go to the Home Page by following the link at the top of this or any other forum page.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Doesn't Harley look charming with the seat spanked out of her tights?
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:5 spankings, but all M/M junk which will never be posted. They will be put in the data base sometime later. The gruesome details:
That's too bad.
web-ed wrote: Longtime contributor fanz123 found a Golden Age spanking we had somehow missed, so that can now be included as part of Super-Spanking Summer, tentatively slated for July 22. (He actually found this in June, but I don't want to forget about it).
Great! I had hardly wait! I'm glad that after all this time, something unknown still can pop up.
web-ed wrote:Second, I made a most unusual Humorama discovery: while I am concentrating on the "classic" period of 1955-60, a digest from 1962 has surfaced which is of considerable interest. By that time, Humorama was mostly reprint except for some new stuff by Bill Ward, but none of Ward's 60's work for Humorama had ever included any spankings (perhaps because Abe Goodman, who loved the "spankers," was no longer editing the line) - until now. That's right, this was a new Humorama spanking which almost certainly appeared for the first time in 1962 ! Unfortunately, I couldn't get a copy of the book but I have a scan of the spanking cartoon and will certainly try to get a better one.
I really like the Humorama stuff.
web-ed wrote:Teen Titans Series continues with the roles reversed from last week as Starfire Spanks Raven.
Batman Family Series: Spanked Harley, postponed from last week.
Batman Family Series Extra: Batwoman Spanks Catwoman.
I'm not thrilled by all the F/F drawings... but in the Harley one, it just shows the aftermath... One can only hope the the one who reddened her pretty backside was either the Joker or Batman!

I decided to do something about the lack of M/F spankings in the supervillainess category... Here's Katie all dressed up as Poison Ivy on her way to a costume party...
Katie as Poison Ivy.jpg
Katie as Poison Ivy.jpg (86.15 KiB) Viewed 2629 times
I hope you like this one.
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! The Harley After spanking drawing is Good! can`t blame Miss Quinn for lying down on her stomach instead of sitting :lol: very well spanked rear :D also believe Harley ripped open the bottom of her costume to help cool her burning bottom :lol: :lol: :lol:GOOD DRAWING FROM TYLEP 8-) The Teen Titan spankings are getting better specially this drawing of Starfire Spanks Raven :twisted: the color is SUPER giving it a cartoony feel and the otk is Great nice that Starfire removed Raven cloak giving her a clear shot at Raven`s bottom :lol: don`t picture Starfire as a spanker but I think she would do it to help a friend :D :twisted: GREAT DRAWING!! Batwoman has a mean paddle to bad this isn`t a punishment spanking she giving Catwoman! Good drawing like how Catwoman`s costume is ripped at the bottom there a theme today about this today :lol: anyway both women are smiling so it a pleasure spanking! GOOD DRAWING WOW!! Katie makes a SEXY IVY can`t blame Batmam for taking off his glove to deliever a bare hand spanking :D 8-) VERY VERY HOT :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I decided to do something about the lack of M/F spankings in the supervillainess category... Here's Katie all dressed up as Poison Ivy on her way to a costume party...Katie as Poison Ivy on her way to a costume party... I hope you like this one.
I do like this one, b00m, a lot - and I think everyone else will too :D ! I'll plan on adding it to next week's "official" update - thanks!

The imbalance of having so many F/F scenes and so few M/F ones continues to be a problem. Where possible, I will try to include one M/F scene per week during the remainder of Super-Spanking Summer, but it won't always be possible. I haven't even worked out the schedule beyond July, so all I can say is that I have 4 M/F spankings scheduled and some more beyond that but I can't remember how many.
-- Web-Ed