Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/22/2015

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer kicks off this week :) ! My intention was, and is, to try to present three new items each week through Labor Day. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep up that schedule even through week #1 due to extra-heavy demands on my time. Therefore, we have only two updates this week but I will still try to keep up the 3 per week rate after this.

We're going to have a Batman Family Series running all the way through the summer, plus several other short series and some one-offs. It must be declared up front that a lot of this material will be F/F; as explained previously, that is simply because so many artists seem to prefer drawing this particular orientation and/or because it is the most frequently commissioned one.

I have also added a couple of posts over on the "Humorama and other Mens Magazines" topic discussing where we are today and where do we go from here with the Humorama spanking cartoons. These were postponed from last week when I simply could not get to them. In fact, I'm really looking forward to getting caught up myself the next few days with all the posts here on the board I just haven't had time to read.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • The Legion of Super-Heroes provides endless possibilities for spankings. This time, Joe Gravel brings us Saturn Girl Spanks Dream Girl.
  • Batman Family Series: One Batman villainess spanks another as Poison Ivy Turns Harley Quinn OTK.
Next Week: The Bat-Family Series will continue, and there will be two other new pages as well. No other details yet because I'm still way behind schedule - stop by next week and find out! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

Joe Gravel certainly presents us with a couple of well endowed ladies for this spanking fantasy :D . you have already commented on Dream Girl's position so i'll add that her spankable bottom is nicely outlined in this view 8-) . i think my favorite part of this one is the expressions on their faces. Saturn Girl appears to be happier than anyone has a right to be so i have to assume that she is totally pleased to be spanking Dream Girl :lol: . Dream girl, on the other hand, is showing us an expression of surprise mixed with a great deal of anticipation and worry 8-) . thanks for the explanation of Dream Girl's powers. i don't think i would have understood the gag without it. i agree with you that it is an odd position in the toon featuring poison ivy spanking harley quinn what with only one leg locked. perhaps harley was just struggling too much for her to get both legs. harley appears to be quite distressed and i thought it was an interesting choice for the artist to have both women looking right at the viewers. i have seen such a device used by other artists including Boom and myself but in those cases, the person looking at the viewers had something to say to them. here, with no dialog, i'm not sure what the artist intended? good updates, thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

SUPER SPANKING SUMMER OH YEAH 8-) !!'' LOVE YOUR MOTTO !! unless there a evil villainess that needs a spanking :lol: Nice drawing from Joe Gravel Saturn Girl Spanks Dream Girl although I wish it was otk!both women have very large breasts and curvy figures :D Dreamgirl have a nice spankable bottom :D think her bent over position is off! she should be on the table ankles bound bottom sticking up :twisted: anyway all and all like I said a NiCE Drawing from Joe Gravel Poison Ivy Spanks Harley Quinn now this is a SUPER SPANKING! GREAT OVER THE KNEE 8-) with Harley two perfectly round Buttocks stuck up high :D Harley has to be one of the most wanted spankee in comics! 8-) remember seeing her battle Superman once in a comic! Harley and Poison Ivy have a History :twisted: did she give Harley some kind of serum that gave her special power plus poison? like the body stocking Harley wears but I would love seeing her spanked in that school girl outfit she wears in the video game :D THIS IS A GREAT GREAT GREAT !! SPANKING In THE BATMAN FAMILY SERIES! SUPER THUMBS UP 8-) !!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/29/2015

Post by web-ed »

• Super-Spanking Summer continues, but again with only two updates instead of the three I'd planned. The explanation is things are only slowly getting back to "normal" around here, and with such a grueling schedule outside of CSR I haven't been able to work ahead as I normally do. In fact, last week there were several typos in the updates I've had to go back and correct - the result of time pressure. So rather than try to do a third update this morning, I'd rather go with what I have while I continue to organize the material for the next few weeks. If possible, we'll make up for the "shortfall" later - I use the quotation marks because two updates per week will probably become standard anyway after this summer.
  • It will not have escaped readers' notice that all of the offerings from Super-Spanking Summer so far have been F/F. The question naturally arises: will we have any of our bread-and-butter M/F this summer? Thankfully, the answer is "Yes!" and in fact we'll see the first of them next week. :D I have about 25 M/F spankings in all, but I've been holding them mostly in reserve to make sure we have plenty when we get to August.
For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

Next Week: The Bat-Family Series continues with Poison Ivy paddling Harley Quinn in a kind of hazing ceremony, while Wonder Woman spanks Raven and The Falcon takes Nightshade over his knee! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i am happy to hear that you have so many super spanking M/F drawings for us :D . btw, 2 updates a week is just fine ;) . Joe Gravel certainly gave Mary Marvel a nicely plump, spankable bottom :D . she should be fine as long as she's sitting but her feet appear way to small to hold her up............i'll bet he never figured anyone would notice her feet in a drawing with all those bottom cheeks in it :lol:. as you mentioned, this is a highly unusual position for a spanking, however, i will say that Cheetah certainly looks happy about it and she must be getting a really good swing from this position since she has apparently landed a swat so hard that Mary's boobs popped out :lol: . nice look of apprehension on Mary's face too. i thought Vaudeville Jack did a fine OTK position in his rendition of Poison Ivy spanks Harley Quinn. as you mentioned, this appears to be a serious spanking which is well verified by the expression on Harley's face 8-) . i drew a blank when trying to read Poison Ivy's facial expression though?? i thought Harley's bottom was a bit flat and somewhat angular. i really prefer them plumper and rounder but to each his own :lol: . good updates this week. i'll be looking forward to next week. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! Last Week Poison Ivy Spanks Harley Quinn drawing was Outstanding especially Harley`s very round plump bottom :D the only thing good about this drawing from Vaudevillejack is the otk position :x Harley looks flat and manish as she lays flat across Poison`s Ivy`s knees :evil: Poison Ivy at first glance look like She Hulk judging how buff she is :lol: there nothing sexy about vthis drawing which is a shame being both Harley and Poison Ivy is two beautiful and shapely Villianesses 8-) Poor drawing from Vaudevillejack :( Nice crossover of Mary Marvel being spanked by Cheetah 8-) maybe Rogue could spank Wonder Woman :D anyway love how big and shapely Mary Marvel`s rear is and also Cheetah that Cheetah is using a paddle to spank it too bad this isn`t otk! eventhough this isn`t a punishment spanking more of a twisted Birthday one it still a Good drawing :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/05/2015

Post by web-ed »

First, the May Search Report:

Pages searched: 1302
Total: 508562
Comic Spankings: 1

The one spanking is M/F and it's from a romance comic, but strangely not one of the stories but from a filler called "Strange Love Customs"! Still, it's M/F and we'll gladly take it after such a long drought. There was also a strange near-spanking we'll probably present as a "missed opportunity" some time.

The Humorama Search
turned up one new spanking cartoon by Herc Ficklen - hooray! :lol: Too late for the recent Humorama Series, but now we can state with certainty that the Series will return. That means that there should be two left from the classic period 1956-60 based on my original estimate. It's also interesting to note that the number of digests I don't have from that period almost exactly matches the number of known cartoons from that period whose first publication dates are not known. Since there was about 1 spanking cartoon per issue, we will probably see only these known cartoons in most of the remaining digests, with (we may hope) a few more. In other words, this agrees with my original estimate.

• Marvel Series begins: It looks like the 1970's again as The Falcon spanks Nightshade!
  • Batman Family Series: One Batman villainess spanks another (again) as it's initiation time at Arkham Asylum for the criminally insane: Poison Ivy Paddles Harley Quinn.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

considering how things have been going, finding a new M/F spanking and a new Humorama spanker sounds pretty good to me :D . i thought your information about your estimates of Humorama spankers and the number of digests left was pretty interesting.it seems likely that it's gonna turn out that you were right on the money :D ;) . you presented us with a ton of info about Falcon spanks Nightshade.......first about Marvel and then about Falcon and Nightshade themselves :D . i'm certainly glad you did since i would have had no clue about any of this if you hadn't :lol: . now to the drawing. i too like the OTK position as well as the drawing of the muscular spanking couple and i especially like the full bottom of Nightshade 8-) . you mentioned that Nightshade was having way too much fun but i guess i don't have any problem with this, especially since she is so young. it actually seems pretty plausible to me that a young spankee would giggle and ask for a harder spanking just to provoke her spanker 8-) . it also seems plausible to me that she would love getting her bare bottom blistered and might even laugh about it.............at least at the beginning :lol: . you can tell that this spanking hurts by the kicking she's doing but she still has that big grin ;) . Poison Ivy spanks Harley Quinn is an interesting scenario for sure.

you made the following comments, "This is Mr-G-Modder's first appearance in this gallery. He seems to have been very busy lately fulfilling kinky requests, mostly bondage but some spanking. Harley's bending-over position is excellent here, with her head up and back arched to receive the swats on the tightly-stretched seat of her costume (interestingly, her headgear has been removed). A spreader bar forces enough hip abduction to keep Harley from clenching (we normally just direct the spankee to take a wide stance, and the use of the bar is unusual, but certainly effective). The cameral angle is most unusual, not in being behind the spankees but in being above the spanker's eye level. Ivy's grip appears a little strange, but we don't want to nitpick."

i think the explanation to all of your comments here is probably because it appears to me that this was done with Poser or Daz Studio. the bending over position is something that Poser will correctly do automatically for you if you use the "inverse kinematics" feature and this just looks like a pose done in Poser to me. the artist may not have had the headgear in his library of props which would explain why it's missing. the spreader bar looks like a prop for Poser to me. the camera angle also looks to me like something easily done with Poser as well. hands are very hard to pose in Poser. each segment of the fingers have to be adjusted individually and then just when it looks right, it might NOT look right from a different camera angle. that's why when i get hand positions just right, i save them to my library. i think this explains why Ivy's grip is not quite right. also, it's difficult to get the paddle to the hand and in the proper position. again, once i get a figure holding a paddle properly, i save the paddle as a smart prop that will automatically go the proper position the next time i use it. i think this would also explain the Batgirl character in this scene. if i was going to all the expense of buying the costumes, and possibly the characters themselves, i would be tempted to use them as much as possible. i went to deviant art to check further but i was unable to see any pics in the gallery..........probably because they have the mature filter on and i am not a member. when i get time i will check this out further and report back to you but i am fairly certain this is either Poser or Daz Studio. having said all that, this really isn't my kind of spanking pic but i can certainly appreciate the work it took as well as the sentiment :lol: . good updates :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Back when tou announced that you were going to do a "Super Spanking Summer", I was pretty sure that it would be a "good news/bad news" thing: the good news being that we'll see a lot of superheroines and super villainesses in their skimpy little costumes getting their scantilly-clad bottoms smacked, and the bad news being that unfortunately, they 'll mostly be spanking each other instead of receiving their chastisment from the male characters. I don't understand why so many of the artists who draw this kind of art seem to want to do F/F pics.

But the EXCELLENT news this week is that finally you've found an M/F drawing! And it's such a lovely one! The woman is beautiful, the man is muscular and seems to be having a VERY good time warming his favorite villainess's backside. This time the lady is enjoying it too! She's asking him to spank her harder! (And I have a feeling his' going to honor her request!)

Thank you, web-ed!
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB ED CSR!!!!!! Falcon spanks Nightshade? How can a guy as strong As Falcon be such a light spanker :? The otk is great with nightshade super big bottom up high :D only problem Falcon not spanking it silly :lol: even nightshade begging for some sizzle to her rear :lol: being this is not a punishment spanking judging by nightshade laughing and telling Falcon to hit harder :x this still is a Great spanking drawing! Big Thumbs up to Artist Mr. G Modder for his Excellence drawing of Harley Quinn being paddle by Poison Ivy 8-) Poison Ivy sure knows how to swing a mean paddle :lol: love Harley`s bent over position with bottom up meeting the paddle Whack!! I also see Batgirl next to Harley waiting her turn too bad her long cape wasn`t lifted to show her curvy tush :x If only Harley was wearing her Schoolgirl outfit :( Super Excellence Drawing!!!
jimc

Post by jimc »

I am happy for all your finds that you share with us web-ed as a spanking is a great find no matter what. As you have done so well you have put something for everyone. Like most of us I am a m/f first, but do not mind f/f and tolerate f/m and no not like m/m at all. I have to say that you do show how hard it is to satisfy all of us. I do think your finds have widened our perceptions of what is out there some I have never seen before so I am thrilled to see it for the first time and others I had lost and never thought I would see them again and was ecstatic to find them again. So thanks again Nick. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 06/05/2015

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:hi web-ed,

i think the explanation to all of your comments here is probably because it appears to me that this was done with Poser or Daz Studio. the bending over position is something that Poser will correctly do automatically for you if you use the "inverse kinematics" feature and this just looks like a pose done in Poser to me. the artist may not have had the headgear in his library of props which would explain why it's missing. the spreader bar looks like a prop for Poser to me. the camera angle also looks to me like something easily done with Poser as well. hands are very hard to pose in Poser. each segment of the fingers have to be adjusted individually and then just when it looks right, it might NOT look right from a different camera angle. that's why when i get hand positions just right, i save them to my library. i think this explains why Ivy's grip is not quite right. also, it's difficult to get the paddle to the hand and in the proper position. again, once i get a figure holding a paddle properly, i save the paddle as a smart prop that will automatically go the proper position the next time i use it. i think this would also explain the Batgirl character in this scene. if i was going to all the expense of buying the costumes, and possibly the characters themselves, i would be tempted to use them as much as possible. i went to deviant art to check further but i was unable to see any pics in the gallery..........probably because they have the mature filter on and i am not a member. when i get time i will check this out further and report back to you but i am fairly certain this is either Poser or Daz Studio. having said all that, this really isn't my kind of spanking pic but i can certainly appreciate the work it took as well as the sentiment :lol: . good updates :D . thanks, phil
And thank you, Phil, for all the information about how Poser works. It does indeed explain a few things about the Ivy/Harley paddling.
jimc wrote:I am happy for all your finds that you share with us web-ed as a spanking is a great find no matter what. As you have done so well you have put something for everyone. Like most of us I am a m/f first, but do not mind f/f and tolerate f/m and no not like m/m at all. I have to say that you do show how hard it is to satisfy all of us. I do think your finds have widened our perceptions of what is out there some I have never seen before so I am thrilled to see it for the first time and others I had lost and never thought I would see them again and was ecstatic to find them again. So thanks again Nick. Have a great day.
Jim
Glad you're still with us, Jim! :D You'll be glad to know I have only one M/M comic-book spanking in the files, and no intention of presenting it anytime soon! (I suppose I'll have to get it out there some day under "Weird Spankings" but I'll put a warning label on it). I also do have a fair amount of comic stuff, mainly new versions of scenes we've seen before, but also some brand-new things, especially from the strips. The research is going slowly, and I have a nice Blackhawk spanking I'm going to present as soon as I can identify where it came from, plus I have deduced the existence of several Golden Age spankings (one already confirmed) and I'm trying to obtain the books now, which is difficult due to their scarcity and expense (the confirmed one is going for about $900 - when you can find it).

And for b00m: Yes, I do have something like two dozen M/F spankings out of the superhero stuff. If we have an all F/F week, it's mostly to make sure I don't run out of M/F before the end of the summer, which is a fair bet because I'm only averaging two per week instead of the three I'd planned on.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/12/2015

Post by web-ed »

Once again I was able to do only two updates :x . At this point, I'm going to stop promising trying to do more than that, although I will if I can. Let none despair: I'm not losing any enthusiasm, I'm just being reminded repeatedly that there aren't 26 hours in a day! At least both the Marvel Series and the Batman Family series are in full swing, so let's sit back and enjoy them. Both are F/F this week, but both of them will be featuring some M/F scenes during their respective runs, and we're holding back some excellent Batman/Catwoman spankings for the last weeks of summer :D .
  • Marvel Series: Fed up with the confusing alternate realities of what we might call the "Spider-Man Family," Mary Jane takes matters into her own hands - literally - by administering a sound spanking to Spider-Girl!
  • Batman Family Series: Harley Quinn continues to take it on the rear as even the submissive Batgirl spanks a heavy Harley.
Next Week: It's an all-Raven week as she gets spanked by Wonder Woman, spanks her clone Red Raven, and finally bends over for the automated Bat-Paddle!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the drawing by Sp Anka :D . as you mentioned, a good example of an OTK hand spanking :D . good OTK position and i thought both spanker and spankee were nicely drawn and the spankee has a well reddened bottom 8-) . i thought the expression on the spanker's face went nicely with the dialog..............she's obviously taking out her frustrations on Spider Girl's bottom :D . it's a bit more difficult to tell about SG's expression. however, it still seems to me that she's surprised and apprehensive.............or maybe it's just my imagination :lol: . on the other hand, our boy Spidey has definitely taken by surprise at this turn of events :lol: 8-) . i wonder if the gag in this one is just very imaginative or if Sp Anka was just venting her frustrations?

Batgirl appears to be having a hard time containing the weighty Harley over her lap without being crushed or otherwise injured. she does seem highly surprised by this too :lol: . on the other hand, Harley seems will satisfied with everything, pies, spanking and all despite her added fat :lol: . good updates this week :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! Good DRawing from SP ANKA Of Mary Jane Administering a sound spanking to Spider Girl :D the otk is great with Spider Girl`s pants down getting it bare bottom :lol: Mary Jane is delivering a very Hard spanking to Spidergirl and the only mercy she got from an angry Mary Jane is that she didn`t remove her mask :lol: Weird that Mary Jane used Spider Girl`s own Webs to bind her :twisted: this is a very good spanking! also notice Spiderman outside watching :lol: maybe black Widow is next on Mary Jane`s hit list :lol: :twisted: If Batgirl really wants to punish Harley she should take away those cream pies :lol: Joe Gravel seem to like drawing big shapely women judging by last week drawing 8-) Batgirl look like she having a hard time disciplining the plus size bottom of Harley Quinn :lol: but she seem to be doing a good job ! no matter how hard it might be crime must pay :lol: GREAT DRAWING!!! Starfire have to be the Perfect Sub no matter how hard Robbin spanking her she still asking for more :twisted: :lol: THANKS
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 6/12/2015

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:HI WEB-ED CSR!!! Good Drawing from SP ANKA Of Mary Jane Administering a sound spanking to Spider Girl :D the otk is great with Spider Girl`s pants down getting it bare bottom :lol: Mary Jane is delivering a very Hard spanking to Spidergirl and the only mercy she got from an angry Mary Jane is that she didn`t remove her mask :lol: Weird that Mary Jane used Spider Girl`s own Webs to bind her :twisted: this is a very good spanking! also notice Spiderman outside watching :lol: maybe black Widow is next on Mary Jane`s hit list :lol: :twisted:
As a matter of fact, Butch, I do have a Mary Jane/Black Cat scene planned for 7/17 if I can manage to keep up with my own schedule, which is close to MJ/Black Widow. MJ seems to be inspiring these artists as the spanker (I can't help but think of her as the spankee), and for the week after, 7/24, I have planned to bring CSR readers MJ spanking a very surprising spankee to wind up the Marvel Series - just wait 'til you find out who it is!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/19/2015

Post by web-ed »

Raven of the New Teen Titans is the star this week in three separate updates:
  • Wonder Woman was bound to show up this summer sooner or later, and from Archangemon comes this Justice League/Teen Titans pairing as Wonder Woman spanks Raven.
  • Batman Family Series: Raven bends over for the Bat-Paddle!
  • What's it like to spank your own clone? Raven finds out when Raven spanks Red Raven.
Next Week: The Batman Series continues and the Marvel Series returns as Batgirl spanks Harley Quinn (again) and Power Girl spanks Ms. Marvel.
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thanks for all the time and effort you put into these updates. I'd have to say my favorite this time was the flashback to the old Karsten drawing of Beastboy and Raven. I'm just not that much of an F/F fan. I have to confess that I don't know much about these characters, but Raven seems to be a fairly attractive young lady (albeit a green one, and rather young!) and Beastboy appears to be about the same age as she is, and shares her verdant pigmentation.

The question of what color a green-skinned woman's bottom would turn has come up before, and I'm thinking it would depend on whether her color is entirely the result of layer pigmentation, or whether the blood inside is green too. When I made a green alien for one of my O.T. Katie stories, I decided to give her a green bottom after she had been spanked... but I suppose others might prefer red to represent the heat she'd be feeling.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

in the WW spanks Raven drawing, you are right. that is a most unusual spanking position. it kind of makes me wonder if WW didn't have trouble subduing her and finally got control after the 2 were wrestling around on the floor :lol: . i do like the idea of the "junior" girls being subjected to spankings by the senior team.......that just seems as it should be to me :D . i'm not sure if i've ever weighed in on the the whole F/F spanking idea but i guess i don't mind it. as a matter of fact, some of them are pretty appealing and i find the prospect of some older women spanking younger ones to be a pretty plausible idea. of course, i still much prefer M/F spanking because the potential sexual aspects take the spanking scenario to another level. anyway, back to the drawing. i like the red bottom showing through and the expressions seem just right for this kind of spanking. the spankee is obviously irritated and in pain and WW is enjoying the whole thing 8-) . Raven seems to be having a bad week, or a good one, depending on your view point since she is the "guest of honor" in a second spanking drawing here at CSR :lol: . you mentioned that she doesn't seem to mind this spanking and i would take that a step farther. i think she looks like she might be close to orgasm here........especially that way her nipples are about tear through her shirt :lol: . i too hate thongs btw. they just don't seem nearly as feminine to me as other styles of panties. of course, that may be just because i am old and the other styles are what i grew up with :lol: . thanks for the information on this one. i didn't realize that she was Robin's teammate. that being the case, i'd rather have seen her over his lap for this :D . in the Raven spanks Red Raven toon, i too liked the flying OTK position and i thought the spankee's bottom was nicely shaped and colored :D . again, i liked the facial expressions especially Red Raven who seems to be a bit pouty about this turn of events :lol: . again, thanks for the info so i know what's going on. good updates. thanks for taking the time to present them for us. phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! The Wonder Woman spanks Raven drawing is intense! so much Struggling from the Teen Titan that WW got to use all her strength to hold her over her knee 8-) this is a really good punishment spanking drawing and Wonder Woman proves she a Great disciplinary :lol: Why isn`t batman or Robbin spanking Raven with that bat Paddle?maybe they just want to stand back in the dark and enjoy :twisted: :lol: unlike the spanking she got from Wonder Woman she seem to be loving this one juding by the look of pleasure on her face :twisted: :D like how the Bat paddle is landing very sound swats to her bottom as she is bent over the desk ! Good drawing!next to the WW spank Raven Drawing this one where she spanks red Raven is the best this week 8-) love her it being done in mid air with Red Raven planted firmly over one knee!Think Raven in control and won`t let Red Raven fall to the ground :lol: also like how hard this spanking is as Red Raven tush is beginning to match her name :lol: This is A SUPER HOT DREAWING FROM DIAMOND STUD 8-) ! THANKS!!!