Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/24/2015

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer continues as yet someone else gets on the "Let's spank Harley Quinn!" bandwagon and Mary Jane whacks the most surprising spankee of all! This will be the last week we have all F/F updates, which we mention since Dan brought up the subject here on this forum. After this, each week will have at least one M/F spanking - refer to the discussion above if you're curious as to why we've had to do so much F/F stuff.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Batman Family Series: Everyone else seems to have spanked Harley Quinn, so now it's Catwoman's turn.
  • Marvel Series: Last week we saw Mary Jane spanking The Black Cat. This time, MJ's spanking Gwen Stacy, and if you have no idea what the significance of that is, we explain it all at our customary length. :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

looking at Harley's upturned, naked bottom, i think i would have recognized this drawing as one done by Joe Gravel just from that one prominent feature :lol: . CW seems to be having a great time as she spanks Harley and tries to convince her that she can show Harley a better time than Poison Ivy :D CW's expression actually reminds me of the character of Rose, the crazy woman on 2 1/2 men, as she tries to convince Charlie they should be together :lol: i'm not sure if Harley is surprised to be naked and OTK, getting a spanking or if her surprise stems from that fact that CW is trying to seduce her :lol: . i agree with you about the OTK position. it's a bit too far back but not bad otherwise. perhaps Joe Gravel just thought that would better balance out Harley's boobs :lol: . it's a good drawing in any case :D . thanks for all the history and explanation concerning the MJ spanks Gwen Stacy drawing. i would have been hopelessly lost without it. the drawing itself appears to be very well done with a couple of nice looking and well drawn young ladies :D . i love the submissive and rather loving expression on the spankee's face 8-) . it actually appears to me that MJ is talking to the spankee...........also perhaps in a loving manner.........all of which might explain the horrified expression on Spidey's face :lol: i thought all the info you presented was very interesting and it added to me enjoyment of the drawing :D . on the other hand, i feel like the person who decided on the placement of the dialog in this one should be shot or hung after torture :x . that did NOT add to my enjoyment of the drawing :lol: . good updates :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!!!!! Love the back story on Gwen Stacy :( the drawing is excellence with Gwen spread nicely across MJ knees only problem is it should have been a rivalry spanking with Mary Jane getting the upper hand :twisted: :lol: the shock look on Peter face is great he sense something is happening between the two women ! if he only knew :lol: but like I said this should have been Mary Jane humiliating her rival by spanking her :twisted: :lol: Excellence drawing bad senerio! Joe Gravel is making a name for himself in drawing very Shapely big female Bottoms and breasts :D Catwoman seem relax as she hold Harley across her lap and her purple catsuit showoff her curvy nicely :D 8-) like the look on Harley`s face wondering if this spanking going to be hard like the ones she got from Batgirl :lol: Catwoman would make a good Mistress with her leather outfits and whip but I like seeing her on the receiving end sometimes :D :lol: GREAT DRAWING FROM JOE GRAVEL 8-) WEB-ED CSR Who would you put on your top five Females with spankable bottoms in comics! my top three would be Blackcat Rogue Batgirl! :D THANKS!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/25/2015

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: Catwoman would make a good Mistress with her leather outfits and whip but I like seeing her on the receiving end sometimes :D :lol: GREAT DRAWING FROM JOE GRAVEL 8-) WEB-ED CSR Who would you put on your top five Females with spankable bottoms in comics! my top three would be Blackcat Rogue Batgirl! :D THANKS!
If you like seeing Catwoman on the receiving end, Butch, you'll be glad to know we're going to see that happen at least once, on the last week of Super-Spanking Summer when Batman turns her over his knee once again! I might have time to have her spanked by Batgirl as well.

Top five spankable females in comics? That's a tough one. Confining myself to superheroines, I think my list would go something like this (with illustrations from CSR just for fun):

1. Dumb Bunny of the Inferior Five

2. Saturn Girl of the Legion of Super-Heroes

3. Supergirl

4. Batgirl

5. Wonder Woman

Of course, there aren't any super-heroines I wouldn't like to see spanked :lol: And we've got more discussion of this topic over on the Comic-Book and Superhero Spanking Forum.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

Hi web-ed you have certainly picked some great pictures about spankable heroines and like you said there is no bad super-heroine to be taken otk so any of them would be great. I would also like to comment on MJ spanking Gwen. It was a fantastic otk and I loved the expressions as well. Thanks for all the updates and like one of the famous lines in comics KEEP THEM FLYING my take on that is KEEP THEM SPANKING. have a great day
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/31/2015

Post by web-ed »

We've had some new members in the past few months and I've forgotten to make a fuss over them here, so let's list those who have joined us in 2015: JustJane, Marco G., Suzyq, dmsherwood53 (whom CSR readers may remember as a significant contributor of comics material), and just last week El Manto Negro (elmantonegro) who should be familiar to all as we've been seeing his work on CSR for several years - in fact, he drew this week's feature "Wonder Woman Spanks Power Girl". A hearty "Welcome!" to these newcomers, and congratulations to El Manto Negro for reaching his 10th year as a spanking artist - he's been around almost as long as CSR has :lol: !

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Batman Family Series: We revisit Batman Spanks Batgirl #5 to see Pablo's modifications to Mr. Jer's original drawing.
  • Wonder Woman Series: Wonder Woman Spanks Power Girl, by El Manto Negro.
Next Week: We conclude the Marvel Series on a high note with a M/F crossover spanking as Captain America spanks Stargirl. This was another commission for Monk. Then we have yet another surprising pairing from El Manto Negro: Duela Dent spanks Carrie Kelly! And we have at least one find to celebrate in the August Spanking Search Report.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i agree that the original Batman spanking Batgirl drawing by Mr. Jer is good but i do believe i think Pablo's modifications make it even better :D . for one thing, Pablo has changed the OTK position and i like his better.....although the original does capture her struggles nicely 8-) . also, i like the way Pablo has drawn her bottom. it's rounder and generally suits my personal taste better. i also like the coloring on her bottom. i think the changes go very nicely with the great expressions that Mr. Jer has already drawn. both are very appealing M/F spanking drawings :D i really like the expressions of the participants in the WW spanks Power Girl drawing :D WW looks very pissed and determined and i love Power Girl's combination of pain and anger at being treated this way 8-) . they go nicely with the red hand, red face and red bottom that you already mentioned :D . it's a nice drawing of WW giving PG a shiney hiney :lol: . good updates this week :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!!!!!THUMBS UP TO Pablo for doing a Fantasic job on Mr.Jer Batman Spanks Batgirl 8-) the otk is GREAT with Batgirl position nicely :!: also love the pain expression on Batgirl`s face as batman slaps her plump bottom soundly :twisted: Batgirl have a very large bottom and seeing it spanked is very exciting :D looks like her legs is kicking :lol: meaning the spanking hurts! along with her red rear this is a SUPER GREAT DRAWING!! Powergirl is really being taking down a peg by Wonder Woman judging by the look on her face 8-) :lol: the color in El Manto Negro`s Drawings are very bright and sharp 8-) !! love both Wonder Woman`s and Powergirl outfits!! the otk is good Powergirl`s butt is jutting up high giving WW a clear target to strike :D don`t think Powergirl will be sitting down for some time :lol: GREAT DRAWING!!!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I hope you'll excuse me for being so late to comment on your latest update. It's almost time for the next one!
web-ed wrote:Batman Family Series: We revisit Batman Spanks Batgirl #5 to see Pablo's modifications to Mr. Jer's original drawing
I'm so-o-o-o glad to see something M/F! I think Mr' Jer's original drawing was really good, but it was a bit ambivalent about whether she was wearing her tights or not. On the one hand, we could see the redness, suggesting that her bottom was bare, but on the other hand, she was wearing her boots, and doesn't she always wear her tights inside her boots? Pablo's altered version leaves no doubl that she is wearing her tights, but they've been pulled down to expose her lovely 'target area"! Yummy!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i see what you were talking about with the file names last week. i noticed when i was downloading Boom's birthday spanking for Katie, every single file had the same name, "file.php". i had to change the file names in order to download them. i just numbered them using the numbers Boom had used. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: File Names

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:hi web-ed,

i see what you were talking about with the file names last week. i noticed when i was downloading Boom's birthday spanking for Katie, every single file had the same name, "file.php". i had to change the file names in order to download them. i just numbered them using the numbers Boom had used. phil
Yes, that's it. At least everything still works. We're up to something like 1900 attachments on this board now :!: but I can't see how that would cause any trouble since the file names still appear correctly under the attachment. If there is some kind of a bug, perhaps it will be corrected when I update the board's software, which I'll try to do this month say in the middle of a week when fewer people will be inconvenienced by being unable to log in. I'll also make sure you, Dan, and B00m aren't logged on and in the middle of something when I take the board down. A "holding page" will be displayed explaining that the board is down for maintenance at that time.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/07/2015

Post by web-ed »

First, the July Spanking Search Report:

Pages searched: 2163
Total: 512008
Comic Spankings: 1

After a long drought, I finally found another romance comics spanking :D ! Like the previous one, it's a little off the beaten path, being from an illustrated advice column for girls. I don't know whether a reader actually wrote in with the story or not - I suspect not, and that it's pure fiction - but we do get one nice M/F OTK panel, and we'll gladly take it. If I can find a couple more we can have another Romantic Spanking Month next February.

On the Humorama front, things were disappointing as a search of 5 full-sized magazines turned up only one spanking, and that previously known (as would be expected from this period).

Super-Spanking Summer Continues:
  • Batman Family Series: It's head-scratching alternate universe time as Duela Dent (alternate Joker) spanks Carrie Kelly (Robin). Readers can enjoy the vibrant, colorful drawing of El Manto Negro and then try to follow our explanation of who's who.
  • Marvel Series: The series concludes with Captain America Spanks Stargirl - another great Marvel/DC crossover spanking commissioned by Monk!
Next Week: The Joker spanks a rather pleased-looking Harley Quinn, and Wonder Woman gets spanked (again) by her old enemy The Cheetah. These two series, Batman Family and Wonder Woman, will take us through the end of the summer, and we will have at least one M/F pairing per week. I'm hoping to do a nice big finish on 9/04, but we'll have to see how much time I have between now and then. :)
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Add July Search Report
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web=ed,

i was very pleased to hear that you had some success in finding another spanking from romance comics :D .............although probably not as pleased as you were :lol: . i read your explanation of the characters in the spanking drawing by El Manto Negro and, while i appreciate the effort, i couldn't make heads or tails out of it so i decided to just concentrate on the spankable bottom that is the focus of the drawing :lol: . it's obviously been way too long since i've read any comic books and none of this makes any sense to me. in addition, i'm not a fan of all these weird characters with green hair and a top hat :lol: . i AM a fan of bare bottoms ready for a spanking and i thought this was a nice one :D . from the dialog and the evil smile on the spanker's face, it's apparent that the spankee is in for an interesting night. the spankee seems to have some apprehension about all this as evidenced by her expression :o :lol: . now, the drawing by RAK is one i can understand :D . you mentioned that it was unusual because of the cross universe aspect but it all seems very normal to me. CA has Stargirl in a proper OTK position, with her pants down and is holding her down, blistering her plump, shapely, bare bottom............what's not to understand :lol: ? it seems to me that Stargirl has been a naughty girl and is now getting the spanking her naughty behavior has earned her..............at least in my mind 8-) . just look at the grim determination on our spanker's face. it's obvious that he intends to blister her bare bottom good.........just the way i like it :D . her upturned, bare bottom cheeks are already really red......and looking really cute in this position and he shows no signs of stopping any time soon 8-). the pained expression on Stargirl's face is entirely appropriate and goes perfectly with her red, upturned bottom end 8-) . the only thing missing is a few tears. this is a good, old fashioned, M/F, bare bottom, blistering.......my favorite kind of drawing..............OTK, nice, plump, red bottom, with the spankee in distress and dominated by the spanker. great find :D . good updates this week :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!!! THANKS MONK for the RAK drawing of Captain America spanking the plump bottom of Stargirl 8-) :lol: this is really GREAT!! 8-) the otk is excellence with Stargirl`s very swollen bottom prop up high :D !! also like the expression on her face :lol: Cap is really spanking her curvy tush hard :lol: Captain America makes a good spanker 8-) and this is a Super Hot drawing BIG THUMBS UP 8-) Duela Dent Joker daughter spanks Carrie Kelly The Female Robin is a :twist! being the last time she was on the receiving end :lol: Duela have a nice way of keeping Carrie in position by pinning her hand behind her back :twisted: :lol: like Carrie`s plump butt cheeks that is soon to become red from Duela`s cane :D This is a Good drawing even though it not over the knee action but seeing Carrie Kelly bent over for a caning is Hot! Think batman should spank her also :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/14/2015

Post by web-ed »

A crazy week here as some idiot spammer compromised our board, causing our web host to suspend the processes that allow the board to work. Looks like things are under control now. As a matter of fact, you'll notice the board has a new look - as part of the security fix, I upgraded to the latest version of phpBB (and a newer version of php itself as well). And we've got Dan back with us too :D . You may notice my modifications have been lost - no more CSR logo or hyperlink at the top of each page here until I figure out how to do it (if it's even possible) with the new software. Therefore I will have to add a hyperlink to the Home Page from these Weekly Update posts until further notice to make it as easy as possible to get from here to there.

You can read more about it over on the Announcements.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page.

Super-Spanking Summer continues as The Joker spanks a rather pleased-looking Harley Quinn, and Wonder Woman gets spanked (again) by her old enemy The Cheetah. These two series, Batman Family and Wonder Woman, will take us through the end of the summer, and we will have at least one M/F pairing per week. I'm hoping to do a nice big finish on 9/04, but we'll have to see how much time I have between now and then.

Next Week: We go positively batty as Batman spanks Wonder Woman and Batgirl must bend over for The Joker's paddle - ouch! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

you certainly have been a busy man this week! thanks for hustling around and getting the board back up :D i sure hope you give it to that jackass hacker good.........he certainly deserves it :x . i was wondering if you'd have time for the weekly updates with all that other activity but i see you made it and i certainly appreciate it :D ............you earned your pay this week :lol: . ok, moving along to the aforementioned updates.

the spanking by Discordwolf makes a lot more sense to me than many of the other super hero spankings we've seen so far :D . our boy Joker looks really pissed and is obviously wailing the daylights out of Harley............just the way i like it :D . personally, think all girlfriends and wives should be spanked by their men on a regular basis and i see no reason why the Joker and Harley should be any different 8-) . you already commented that her OTK position is a bit too far back and perhaps that's why the Joker is holding her the way he is. not only does he have her arm pinned but also, he has his elbow between her shoulders to hold her in place :D . of course, it may not have been necessary anyway. considering the happy smile on Harley's face, i don't think she's going anywhere :lol: all that , along with the caption, makes me think the Joker isn't gonna have much luck punishing her this way :lol: just between us, i have spanked a girl or 2 who enjoyed getting it as much as i enjoyed giving it to them and what i can say is that while i may not have succeeded in punishing them this way, blistering their naughty bottoms sure made me feel better :D 8-) . thanks too for the explanation about the drawing technique here. i wouldn't have noticed any of that. good drawing btw :D .

the "Cheetah spanks WW" drawing is indeed done in a most unusual style, as you mentioned. i like the OTK position and also the Mary Tyler Moore expression on WWs face :lol: i found the use of the tail as a spanking implement to be very disappointing :( . i think this pic would have been much better if the spanker had used her hand instead...........or practically anything else :lol: . as long as i'm at it, i think i'll object to the position of WW's arm too since it blocks our view of her bottom. WW's left arm looks a bit too small to me and if my eyes don't deceive me, it appears that left arm has a right hand at the end of it :o . i hope some other viewers will check this out and left me know what they think. anyway, the idea of spanking WW is, of course, a good one :D . good updates again this week..........especially under the circumstances :D . thanks for all the work. phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ah yes! Another delightful M/F comic spanking this week! (And I'm just now getting around to commenting on the nice find you had for last week too!)
overbarrel49 wrote:Super-Spanking Summer continues as The Joker spanks a rather pleased-looking Harley Quinnu
She does look very pleased as a matter of fact... and the Joker looks frustrated! Perhaps he intended to punish her, but she likes it too much :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And there was this one last week:
overbarrel49 wrote:Marvel Series: The series concludes with Captain America Spanks Stargirl - another great Marvel/DC crossover spanking commissioned by Monk!
Now, she looks like she's being punished... with that bright red bottom and the crying expression on her face! I don't know what she did, but it must've been pretty naughty! :D :D :D :D

And I'm sure glad you were able to get that technical glitch fixed!
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!! The Joker Spanks Harley Quinn :twisted: This drawing is really funny to me being it looks like the joker is trying his best to spank Harley bottom a pretty plump one :D very hard only Harley enjoying it :lol: maybe she feel Joker isn`t the one to give a punishment spanking :lol: anyway the over the knee is good and Harley`s bare rear makes a great target 8-) SUPER GREAT DRAWING!! no offense but how good it would be to see Diana WW alter ego spanked by Cheeta :twisted: 8-) especially wearing a long tight skirt :D but sense this is Wonder Woman getting it :lol: it still exciting! this drawing have an old comic book look with the grimy yellow background 8-) Cheeta licking her lips telling us she loving this :lol: the otk is Great and Wonder Woman expression and hand trying to save burning rear is Hot! don`t no why Cheeta using her tail to spank with :?: maybe she think it have the same effect as a whip :twisted: :lol: GREAT DRAWING !! had a weird thought the other night during the comic code what happen to all those comics that didn`t past the censors :?: I know there got to be comic the had spanking that the code wouldn`t pass! what happen to those comic :?: was thinking about this after watching TCM underground movies! they show movie that was censor back in the Golden Days ! Now there have to be plenty of comics out there that have spanking of women be it villainess super heroines or cowgirls out there somewhere maybe in a vault! now I don`t think the artists burn them feeling many artists didn't think their works was offensive during that time! so I know they still around ! If only they could be found 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote: had a weird thought the other night during the comic code what happen to all those comics that didn`t past the censors :?: I know there got to be comic the had spanking that the code wouldn`t pass! what happen to those comic :?: was thinking about this after watching TCM underground movies! they show movie that was censor back in the Golden Days ! Now there have to be plenty of comics out there that have spanking of women be it villainess super heroines or cowgirls out there somewhere maybe in a vault! now I don`t think the artists burn them feeling many artists didn't think their works was offensive during that time! so I know they still around ! If only they could be found 8-)
I'm afraid that those comic-book spankings censored during the dead decade (1956-65) are gone forever, Butch :cry: . The reason is the physical difference between the two media: when a scene in a film was too risque and ran afoul of the Hays Office, the producer would physically cut the scene (or a part of it) from the film. In some cases perhaps scenes were reshot. But either way, there would have been the physical film left, assuming someone had the presence of mind to pick it up from the cutting-room floor.

When the Comics Code Authority censored a spanking (or anything else, for that matter), the original physical artwork would have to be changed. Only later in the process would photostats have been made for coloring. Now, it's just barely possible that an artist would have loved a spanking panel so much that he made a photostat of the page before redrawing it, but this isn't likely, and it's still less likely that any such photostats would have survived the artists. Our problem is that the original art itself was altered, so if the art still exists by any chance it would be the version without the spanking - most unfortunate.

I go into some of these details in the case of Fantastic Four #38.
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi web-ed and everyone else!

i have moved out of state and thought i had some kind of problem since i couldn't get on here. i'm glad everything is resolved and i for one, thank you for all your hard work!

sunflower