Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 7/25/2014

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Ah yes! It's nice to see Lara Croft getting spanked by a male this time! And I'm glad that the artist who drew her gave her such a shapely bottom!

But... bandages as a spanking implement? :? :? :? :? Maybe not the best choice... but still... I wanted to see Lara Croft spanked by a male, and that's what you gave us! :D :D :D :D Thank you!
As I remember it, b00m, I came up with the idea of Lara breaking into the mummy's tomb and getting spanked by him back in 2009 or 2010. Using the bandages as a belt may have been Bawdy Bard's contribution - I can't remember for sure now, but it's probably all still somewhere on this board! I thought it made the scene funnier. Of course, we once again run into the tension between humor and eroticism - I'd still like to see Lara get the cane on her bare bottom, which would be more erotic than this scene, but nowhere near as funny.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 8/01/2014

Post by web-ed »

First, let's get the July search report out of the way since it won't take long.

Pages searched: 4064
Total: 479061
Comic Spankings: 1

1. Great Lover Romances #6 (October 1952, Toby) – F/M, Aunty / Genius, hairbrush, OTK. One-page “Genius” strip. Aunty spanks Genius for carrying so much junk around. When Genius spies all the junk in her handbag, he whacks her with the hairbrush as she bends over (off-panel). Last panel has Aunty chasing him with the hairbrush again. Art by Kurtzman, possibly with M. Fass according to JVJ. Reprinted in Romantic Love #10 (c. 1963, I. W. Publishing). This has been added to the Comics Spanking Data Base (twice, of course) and if anyone wants to see the entire page, just let me know and I'll email it to you.

Two interesting things about this scene: it's definitely Harvey Kurtzman's work (JVJ, who owns the book, thinks M. Fass contributed also), and Genius turns the tables on Aunty, whacking her with the hairbrush as she bends over, although unfortunately the actual smack takes place off-panel:

Looking at the entire page, I can see that Kurtzman certainly did the layout and pencil roughs, and he conveys the humorous tension as young Genius winds up to give Aunty the whack she deserves, although not being a spanko himself he did not realize how much we'd have liked to actually see the swat take place.

July's search was a disappointment because even though I only got through 4000 pages this month, probably 2500 of them were from various romance comics, and not one M/F spanking! :x

I do have some good news I forgot to report last month: while undertaking a different search, I found a few more spanking illustrations from Joe Shuster that seem to date from the same period as the Nights of Horror stuff we saw last year. Once again, my problem is figuring when to present them, but we will see them eventually.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

Super-Spanking Summer 4 Continues!
  • Kim Posssible Series: Shego spanks Kim for the fifth time!
  • It was probably a spanko who designed this security system that is spanking Kim.
I'm doubling up on the KP Series from now through the end of SSS4 on Sept. 5. It will be noticed that this week's updates are all F/F. I've mentioned this before, but the prevalence of F/F is simply due to the artists' preferences, and I have saved the M/F scenes for the tail end (so to speak :) ) of the series. Thus we'll see Kim's mom in double-action next week, but beginning in two weeks the KP scenes will all be M/F as Kimmie gets turned over the knees of both her father and her friend Ron Stoppable! I'm also going to try hard to do a third update (not KP) beginning on 8/15, and we'll have a special surprise when everything winds up on 9/05 and I reveal the identity of a "mystery strip" posted 4 years ago with a new color scan, and best of all, it's M/F too! :)
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by sunflower309 »

hello Web-ed and everyone else!

thanks web-ed as usual for your hard work. and also, I don't think I mentioned it but I found your articles on spanking very informative and interesting. thanks for taking the time and sharing your knowledge with us.

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

thanks for sticking with the grind of searching for more spanking toons for us. you may not have had much luck finding anything this month but i did enjoy reading the information you presented about it and Harvey Kurtzman. Shego does indeed seem to be holding Kim in an awkward and hard maintain position. Kim looks totally flabbergasted............and why not since her pants and panties are down and her bare bottom is blistered :lol: . not to mention that Shego has a very mean, determined look on her face. i like the drawing of Kim getting spanked by the security system :D . for one thing, i like the totally confused expression on Kim's face :lol: . i can see from this drawing that having lots of arms might be an aid to a spanker :D . one to hold her, one for each leg, one to pull down her pants and panties and even one to hold a "bad girl" sign :D . i like the way he has depicted her lowered panties and her round little bottom :D . as you mentioned, the coloring of her bottom is nice except for where he got some of the color on the background. anyway, it's a very enjoyable drawing. more good updates :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB -ED CSR!!!!!! Like this week spanking of Kim Possible by Shego nice and hard! this is a real spanking Kim getting from her rival :twisted: the color of her pert bottom shows it bloodred OUCH!! only problem it should have been otk! Shego must be pretty strong to hold Kim in that possition while raining down blows to her hiney :lol: anyway GOOD DRAWING!! Well this is different for Kim being spanked by a machine :twisted: :lol: This drawing from Nelson1977 is ok even though it not a human M\F spanking her this time ! like how the Security system catches Kim as she trys to sneak into the building and punish her via bare botoom spanking :twisted: Nelson1977 did give Kim a very plump firm rear very spankable :D and even though this one not otk also it still kinda hot! want to see Catwoman or Blackcat get spanked by a machine like this 8-) :lol: GOOD DRAWING!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WEB-ED!! THANKS 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 8/08/2014

Post by web-ed »

I updated the Events Page this week, much later than usual. I normally do this in January, but this year I was so busy working on the February Romantic Spanking Special and the April 10th Anniversary Special that I completely forgot about it! Oh well - better late than never, I suppose. :oops:

This week's most important (but least fun) offering is Chapter 5 in my "Whys of Spanking" series. Of the six possible opposite-sex spanking orientations, we have previously covered four: male Top, Sub, and Switch, and female Sub. That leaves us with the two most obscure still to go - the female Top and Switch - and I take them on in Chapter 5. Now with most of us into opposite-sex spanking, our interest is in M/F scenes, which is natural given that men are normally dominant and females normally submissive. Not all of CSR readers will care even about the psychology of M/F spankings, let alone F/M, but years ago I made up my mind to figure out all the "whys," even those not of any personal interest to me (or most CSR readers, although CSR was then still in the future), and I did.

The Female Top (Natural, not Learned) is probably the most difficult to understand of the six orientations, and it was the last to yield its secrets to me. This is involved material, and if anyone's attitude is "I really don't care about why people are into spanking; I just accept that's the way I am," I'm certainly not bothered by it. But for those whose curiosity cannot be kept down, who just have to know "why," here are the answers.

This is the last chapter that I would describe as containing difficult material. After this, I'm going to wind up the series with two final chapters, Chapter 6 on some of the odds and ends of spanking, and Chapter 7 on some of the practical consequences of my theories. As I haven't written either of them yet I don't know when they'll appear, but they will sooner or later.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Kim Posssible Series: Kim's mother Ann Possible twice demonstrates her spanking skills. First, Ann Possible spanks Vivian Porter.
  • Then Ann spanks Kim for breaking curfew - in front of Kim's friend!
  • The Whys of Spanking - In Chapter 5, we explain the strange origins of The Dominant and Switchable Females.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

that's a very nice pic of Ann spanking Vivian :D . background details are mostly missing but the OTK position is pretty good and, as you mentioned, their expressions are good. Vivian is obviously a very sorry young lady with red bottom and tears flying while Ann is giving her a good scolding to go along with her burning bottom :D . as you noted, the spanking implement is most unusual as is the fact that both ladies are naked so something else is going on besides just a spanking here.
Gagala seems to be concentrating on their breasts here but left Vivian's bottom a bit flat for my taste. still it's a nice drawing. again, i like the expressions in the drawing of Ann spanking Kim. Kim looks totally embarrassed and distressed at her friend witnessing her spanking :lol: . Ann just looks pissed while trying to make her point. Kim's friend has a look of evil satisfaction on her face as if she knows Kim well enough to think that she deserves a good spanking :lol: . the OTK position is a bit odd as if Kim is sliding off her mom's lap but she looks very cute anyway with her pants and panties down while Ann puts her bare bottom in distress :D . i am still out of my routine here due to an overload of stuff to do so i didn't take time to ready your latest article...............sigh. i will try to get back to it soon. good updates again ;) . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR PHIL 8-) Great job on this week chapter of The Whys Of Spanking Dominate and Switchable Females :D Now what I`m about to say might be offensive to some but to me there no such thing as a Dominate woman only in fantasies of men :twisted: The dominate female was invented by men who dream of having a strong woman rule over them via a mother figure! women by nature was made to be submissive so it no wonder some female dominate want to switch and become spankee ! For women like Eve Howard who I love from Spank Hard Magazine and Shadow Lane back in the day she took plenty of hard spanking during that time and Audrey Knight mybe it just they want to see how it feel on the other end for once like many male spanker who once in a while dream of becoming the spankee like in that movie La Fessie where the guy spanked so many women and at the end wanted to be spanked himself and was by a woman :twisted: but like I said women are natural submissive and it nothing wierd about a dominate female wanting to switch! remember a female spanker name Alexis Payne who done so many spanking videos as the spanker before switching and becoming the spankee what a turn to see her getting spanked! 8-) Rules are rules and Kim should know never to break curfew :lol: Like the spanking in this drawing only flaw is Mamma Possible Ann should have use straight back chair ! the otk is nice with Kim plump bottom up high also it being witness by her friend Bonnie who has a wicket grim on her face :lol: GOOD DRAWING! you right that is a strange tool Ann Possible is using to spank Vivian Porter with :twisted: love the over the knee and both women have nice breasts plus this is a hard spanking judging by the tears flowing from Vivian`s eyes OUCH!! Thanks for showing only the spanking scene and nothing else 8-) and great drawing!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 8/08/2014

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote:but like I said women are natural submissive and it nothing wierd about a dominate female wanting to switch! remember a female spanker name Alexis Payne who done so many spanking videos as the spanker before switching and becoming the spankee what a turn to see her getting spanked!
Quite true, Butch - the difficult part in understanding the female switch is in understanding her Top part, not her naturally submissive side, especially if she's a Natural Top (spanking fantasies manifested themselves at an early age). That was tough to dope out years ago, but because I already had my TE theory in hand, I was able to do it in fairly short order.
overbarrel49 wrote: i am still out of my routine here due to an overload of stuff to do so i didn't take time to ready your latest article...............sigh. i will try to get back to it soon. good updates again ;) . thanks, phil
No problem, Phil - just hang in there, and the article will be there when you're ready for it. Don't kill yourself doing more art, either - just work on it when you can, and we'll patiently await the results. :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Do you think a strong dominate female such as Wonder Woman or Xena would submitt to a spanking ? It would have made a good story line of Diana aka Wonder woman trying to fit in as a normal woman of the time and humble herself as a weak female to Steve Trevor 8-) that would have made for great reading throw in a spanking :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:HI WEB-ED CSR!! Do you think a strong dominate female such as Wonder Woman or Xena would submitt to a spanking ? It would have made a good story line of Diana aka Wonder woman trying to fit in as a normal woman of the time and humble herself as a weak female to Steve Trevor 8-) that would have made for great reading throw in a spanking :lol:
Yes, I do - even the strongest woman needs to submit to a man. While I've never spanked a superheroine, I have spanked some powerful women (that is, important in the business world) and barely missed spanking a few others, sometimes when they make a visit to Chicago. They are looking for a "power exchange" type of scene in which they must give up control (i.e. submit). It would indeed make a great story for Wonder Woman to willingly submit to a spanking from the man in her life, but we won't be seeing it from DC, that's for sure!

In fact, that was the problem with the bondage and spanking in William Moulton Marston's Wonder Woman stories - they were his fantasies, not hers. Which reminds me of something: my ears have picked up a rumor that a Wonder Woman-like superheroine has been created by an independent publisher, and this one's BDSM desires are all her own :lol: ! No publication date has been officially announced yet, but I'll follow up and let everyone here know if it comes to pass and there's an honest-to-goodness spanking to be found.

And speaking of power-exchange spankings for superheroines: I just coded a webpage with Kim Possible getting such a spanking from Ron Stoppable! This is another Bawdy Bard/Kevin Karstens effort that BB sent me some time ago. Look for it on August 29! :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 8/15/2014

Post by web-ed »

Since Joe Gravel did one of this week's updates (Green Lantern spanks Star Sapphire), I posted four more of his cartoons over on the Superhero Forum.

Super-Spanking Summer 4 Continues!
  • Kim Possible Series: Kim's father James Possible administers some parental discipline. First, he turns Kim over his knee for an unknown reason.
  • Then James spanks Kim for getting a bad report card.
  • A strange female version of Green Lantern spanks Star Sapphire. And don't worry if you don't know who these characters are - we'll clue you in as we go along (don't we always?).
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add link to Gravel cartoons
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

what ever Kim is getting spanked for in the first pic, she isn't at all happy about it judging from her expression. i see she's been a bad girl during the spanking too and dad has had to restrain her arm :lol: . this one is more cartoony than some of them and her breasts are drawn a bit too pointy as is her bottom :lol: . still, it gets the point across and it appears that he is giving her a good, sound spanking :D . i like the style of the drawing of James spanking Kim done by bivouac. as you mentioned, she needs to be farther over his lap but still he draws a shapely, rounded bottom on Kim and gives us a good view of it :D . also, he has nicely depicted her lowered pants and panties and the beginnings of some color coming to her naughty bottom cheeks :D . i really like the distressed and surprised look on her face :lol: . from the irritation on his face, i'd venture to say that her expression will be changing to one of more pain and regret very soon :D . i thought bivouac did a good job of telling us a whole story in just one pic ;) . i remember Green Lantern from my comic book reading days. i liked your brief history of him and Star Sapphire and it does indeed remind me of the relationship between Lois Lane and Superman. i like your scenario for the male GL spanking his villainess /boss :D . i don't know why Gravel chose to change GL's gender but i don't like the idea at all :( . good updates :D . thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Many thanks, Web-ed, for posting some M/F toons this week. I've really missed the traditional male-spanks-female pics lately, so it is great that you have given us these two.

Like others have said, I don't much care for Joe Gravel's decision to transform Green Lantern into a female, in the third pic. Anyway, from the look on the spankee's face, it seems that this is a "fun" spanking, and very much a consensual one.

This may (or may not) be a good time to ask some questions about Green Lantern. Aside from the matter of his gender, I seem to recall that the original GL character was depicted as a guy wearing a suit and a fedora. I'm not a big fan of superhero comics, so I could be wrong. But didn't Green Lantern go through a period where he was shown in a more traditional superhero costume, tight-fitting latex and wearing a mask? I always wondered why the artist(s) did that... or maybe I remember it wrong. :|

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR 8-) Joe Gravel did a good job on The Green Lantern spanking Star Sapphire drawing :twisted: only I`m really let down that it wasn`t the male Green Lantern doing the spanking :x nice work of telling us who Star Sapphire is and judging from the old comic Green Lantern should have turn her over his knees and spanked her :lol: the Female Green Lantern and Star Sapphire do have giant breasts :D also this is a pleasure spanking not a punishment one :x anyway nice drawing! of all the Kim Possible spanking drawing I have seen in the pass week this one of Kim being spanked otk by her father is the best 8-) James Possible is no wimpy cartoon Dad and is showing his daughter who rules the nest 8-) too bad his Wife wasn`t there watching and fearing she next :lol: the over the knees is super hot with Kim`s jeans pull down half mast revailing her shapely bare bottom 8-) also the look of shame and anger on her face make this drawing GREAT!! love real hard punishment spanking :D SUPER HOT DRAWING!!The second Drawing of KIm being spanked by her Father cause of a bad report card is GOOD!! but I didn`t like the way she s over the knee! good angle though but the drawing of her shape is off! THANKS!!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:Many thanks, Web-ed, for posting some M/F toons this week. I've really missed the traditional male-spanks-female pics lately, so it is great that you have given us these two.

Like others have said, I don't much care for Joe Gravel's decision to transform Green Lantern into a female, in the third pic. Anyway, from the look on the spankee's face, it seems that this is a "fun" spanking, and very much a consensual one.

This may (or may not) be a good time to ask some questions about Green Lantern. Aside from the matter of his gender, I seem to recall that the original GL character was depicted as a guy wearing a suit and a fedora. I'm not a big fan of superhero comics, so I could be wrong. But didn't Green Lantern go through a period where he was shown in a more traditional superhero costume, tight-fitting latex and wearing a mask? I always wondered why the artist(s) did that... or maybe I remember it wrong. :|

Cheers,
Dan
1. Getting as much M/F independent superheroine spanking art as I'd like to is always a problem, Dan, because as I've mentioned before, F/F seems to be most artists' preferred orientation for reasons unknown. What I can do is try to save the M/F for last, and for the rest of the remaining Kim Possible Series this year, that's what we'll have - Kim getting spanked by her Dad and her friend Ron Stoppable. I have one more KP F/F spanking scene, with Ann spanking both Kim and Shego, but I only found it very recently and it will have to wait for next year along with (we may hope) some more M/F stuff.

2. Nobody liked Joe Gravel turning Green Lantern into a woman, and I have no idea why he did it. Adam Walters, who did a lot of straight-up F/F spankings around 2000 - 2002 (that is, they were two recognized female characters such as Mary Marvel and Supergirl) did a lot of this transgendered junk also. I can only imagine that someone must have commissioned it, and maybe that's why Gravel did this as well. The only Walters "transgendered" piece I plan to post is of The Falcon spanking Nightshade, who is a recognized villainess even though Falc is pretending she's a trangendered Captain America, which makes no sense at all. :?

3. This is a great time to ask about earlier versions of Green Lantern, Dan! Yes, there was a Golden Age Green Lantern named Alan Scott whom you seem to remember. Let's take a quick look at him and Hal Jordan below:

Silver Age GL Hal Jordan

Golden Age GL Alan Scott

Scott's GL uniform is perhaps the more striking with tights and a cape (the masks are very similar). But the Alan Scott GL was never that successful as a solo feature (he was also a founding member of the Justice Society and appeared in their adventures) - neither was the Hal Jordan version for that matter, at least back in the '60's. Part of the problem may have been that someone decided to try to play the Alan Scott GL as if he were Plastic Man - they gave him a sidekick, Doiby Dickles, who was obviously copied from Plastic Man's Woozy Winks - and it didn't work too well. Doiby was involved in the only GL-spanking I know about, but as the spankee (for alleged comic relief - yuchh! :x ). Anyone who wants to see Doiby getting spanked by a tree (on the cover yet) can find it under the Weird Spankings series over in Comics Gallery 2. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 8/22/2014

Post by web-ed »

No time for any extras as I'm on the road this week, but with modern technology not even that stops me from updating CSR any more as Super-Spanking Summer 4 Continues :D !

• We haven't had much time this summer for either Wonder Woman or Supergirl, so let's fix that now as for the sixth time, Wonder Woman spanks Supergirl!
  • Kim Possible Series: Kim's father James Possible administers more parental discipline.
Next Week: It's Ron Stoppable's turn to spank Kim Possible, and he does so twice! And Superman & Supergirl team up to deliver some odd juggling spankings - special contribution from David Sherwood!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

Supergirl does indeed look innocent, as well as surprised and very cute while getting a spanking :lol: . I also like the evil grin on WW's face. looking at that makes me wonder if she doesn't have something in mind for Supergirl after the spanking 8-) . i wish the girls had been rotated a bit to give us a better look at Supergirl's bare bottom but it's a nice drawing in any case :D . I too like the OTK position in the Kim spanked by dad drawing.......nice high bottom making a good target :D it looks like her dad is taking advantage of that too as her bottom is getting quite red which is another indicator that she's really feeling the spanking, her grabbing the bedspread being the first as you noted :D . i like her expression too............as if she's coming to the end of her "comfort zone" and tears will soon be falling and kicking and squirming will soon start if the spanking goes on much longer 8-) . as for the sly grin on her dad's face you were wondering about, i'm choosing to believe that it's because he can see that the spanking he's giving her is having the desired effect.............or maybe he's thinking about what he's gonna do to her mom when he gets done with Kim :lol: . good updates! travel safely! thanks, phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks for the updates, Web-ed.

You wrote:

Getting as much M/F independent superheroine spanking art as I'd like to is always a problem, Dan, because as I've mentioned before, F/F seems to be most artists' preferred orientation for reasons unknown.

Yeah, I'll say they're "unknown!" In my youth, I saw numerous spanking panels in the funny papers, and they were mostly M/F! That was the preferred position, at least in the '50s and '60s. I think the recent "F/F preference" arrived alongside the feminist revolution.

Don't want to overthink this thing, but there's a chance that, during the '70s and '80s, when women libbers tried to take over the American zeitgeist, some of their leaders decided that, if we were to keep spanking toons around, they should be changed from M/F to F/F, to show that women can be just as dominant as men.

If any of that is true, then it is incumbent on us who think differently to do whatever it takes, to keep male dominant pictures in circulation. You, Web-ed, have done a beautiful job of that, despite your recent forays into F/F. Other webmasters, such as the guy that calls himself Richard Windsor, and that other guy who calls himself brushstrokes, are also due some applause. I'm thankful too, to guys like Phil overbarrel and to hugob00m, with their concentration on M/F toons.

Overbarrel wrote:

I too like the OTK position in the Kim spanked by dad drawing.......nice high bottom making a good target :D it looks like her dad is taking advantage of that too as her bottom is getting quite red which is another indicator that she's really feeling the spanking, her grabbing the bedspread being the first as you noted

Although I absolutely love M/F spankings, :D I tend to get nervous whenever I see a Father/Daughter spanking picture. That's probably because I have a beautiful daughter myself, and in her early teens there were a few occasions when I had to spank her for misbehaving. I still remember, one time she called me a "male chauvinist pig." She was 15, and I'm sure she picked up that comment from some of her school friends, and just decided to try it out on me. Of course she got a pretty good whacking after that... but that is one time when it was absolutely true that it hurt me more than it hurt her. Today, my daughter is a successful author with a career, a husband that loves her, and three wonderful children. I am so glad that after that last time, I never had occasion to spank her again.

Whew! Are you still reading? If so, thanks a bunch... for reading my messages, and also for your perseverance in this hobby of ours.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR !!!! Glad there was still some time for a Super Heroine spanking 8-) I believe if giving a chance Wonder Woman would be happy to give another female a spanking :D think she spanked a female in a comic before! too bad it wasn`t the Robot version of her 8-) that I saw her fight in a comic some years back :lol: anyway this spanking she giving Supergirl is good ! would have been better otk :D Like the surprise look on Supergirl`s face as WW whacks her bottom hard! maybe she forgot how strong Wonder Woman is and a great spanker also :lol: Both women are very pretty and shapely with nice size breasts good work by the artist :D good drawing!!! James Possible is indeed a very strict father and isn`t afraid to turn his headstrong super spy daughter over his knees 8-) like last week`s first drawing of Kim Possible is great the otk is good and James who have large hands sure knows how to use them to roast a naughty teenage bottom :lol: Wonder the reason Kim is being spanked this time is because she broke curfew again and was caught sneaking into through her bedroom window :lol: Pops Possible seem to be enjoying his role as disciplinaring judging by the smile on his face :D Kim have a look of Humiliation on her face :lol: GREAT DRAWING!! Can`t wait to see Super Spanking Summer Fantastic blow out Ending!!! 8-)