Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

This week's Etta Kett story certainly has a good reason for dad to spank her :lol: . I love the fact that he didn't bother to wait for the crowd to clear out. That has to be a sure sign he's had enough :D . Both of Etta's boyfriends look really startled at this turn of events, or perhaps I should have said, upturn of events :lol: . I think the artist missed a good opportunity here. If I had ever gotten to see one of my girlfriends spanked by her dad, I think I would have been grinning more than that :lol: . I agree with everything else you've already said about the spanking panel so I guess that's all I have on this one.

In the Clark spanks Lois drawing, it appears that he is spanking her bare bottom but his hand is moving so fast we can't see it :lol: I like Clark's expression and he seems to be clearly pissed, just as we would expect. I like her expression too although it could have been drawn showing more distress and maybe yelling up a storm. The position of her hands and her kicking legs clearly show that she's really feeling it though :D . In any case, giving Lois a spanking in this situation is certainly a good idea and he has a really good reason 8-) . I thought it looked like her skirt was just bunched up by his right arm but I too see no sign of panties. Maybe Lex took them :lol: . Good updates this week :D . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! Whoa!! Slow down Clark Kent those fast super spanks might kill poor Lois :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: : Love the spanking in this drawing and it well deserved Lois out late with Lex :twisted: :x :lol: :lol: :lol: the over the knee is good and the view of her bottom is Great Super Angle 8-) also like her reaction don`t think Clark should be Showing that S on his chest! :lol: Super Drawing from Pat 8-) What with the fish net stockings Lois wearing :?: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Another well deserved spanking in a comic drawing! this time Etta! can`t blame Pops for turning her over his knees slipping out leaving him to wash the dishes :lol: :lol: the otk is some what good and you right Etta should have a little more of a bottom to spank!! Mrs. Kett must have not remember her daughter spankings :lol: :lol:
jimc

Post by jimc »

Yes i really enjoy both spankings this week. Clark spanking Lois was indeed a great spanking. I think she was bare-bottomed myself. I love the series and back ground info on the current strip In the last one i thought it was a classic line "Coming to Hollywood and spanking movie stars." I thought it was a great line (although i cannot really see how a father cannot see the woman he is spanking is not his daughter (after all stand-ins only are the same height and weight and do not really look that much like the star as the star's brand would be affected if someone else looked that much like her, but it was agreat spanking nonetheless. I really enjoy otk the best and i enjoyed her expressions and she really did need one as it was her chore to do. I look forward to the next spanking. Have a great day.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Super-Spanking Summer continues with our Superman Family mini-series and the conclusion of the sub-series: Clark Kent spanks Lois Lane!
It's good to see that someone else thought it was a good idea for Superman to wear his "Clark Kent" outfit to spank Lois. And it's interesting that the artist tells the story with no dialog, other than the note on the desk.

Why is Lois dressed uncharacteristically in fishnet stockings? Did she want to look extra-sexy (maybe even to the point of trashy?) for her date with Lex? Or maybe the date with Lex was just a ploy to elicit a reaction from Clark? She got a reaction all right!

The artist does a really good job with the facial expressions of the couple. He looks genuinely angry, and she looks like she's trying really hard to maintain her composure, in spite of the pain she must be feeling!

And I like the way he (or she? I guess "Pat" could be Patrick or Patricia?) depicts Clark's rapidly-moving arm.
web-ed wrote:This is obviously meant to be taken humorously as the kind of "super-spanking" that was occasionally mentioned in the old comic books.
Wow! Yes, that does appear to be the "super-spanking" that they sometimes talked about at DC comics, but were reluctant to actually show us!
web-ed wrote:The Comic Strip Series continues with our five-part mini-series on Etta Kett. In Part 4 we see Etta trying to get out of doing the dishes, but in the end it would have been better for her just to have washed them.
I'm still disappointed that she got spanked by her father instead of one her boyfriends... but it's a nice OTK pose, and the way the artist drew the folds of her dress makes it look like it's made of a thin fabric that allows her to feel the impact of her spanking.
web-ed wrote:Let's hope these boys learn something about how to spank women from Mr. Kett.
Yeah!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/18/2017

Post by web-ed »

I'm writing this from my secret "on vacation" location, and I must admit I Iove being able to update the site away from home. Of course I'm so far behind that I had to actually code part of this week's updates while I was up here. Anyway, here they are:
  • The Comic Strip Series continues with the conclusion of our five-part mini-series on Etta Kett. In Part 5, Etta blows her father's bail money on a good-looking young lawyer and must pay the consequences of her fiscal mismanagement.
  • Super-Spanking Summer continues with our Superman Family mini-series and a very pleasant surprise from Resident Artist Dan Rivera: Superman spanks Lois Lane! :)
A few words of explanation: I had originally scheduled another Superman/Lois spanking this week, but then last week Dan surprised everyone with his marvelous take on the theme and I really felt it had to go into Comics Gallery 1 on the main site right away. It works out quite well this way as the two can be placed side-by-side (and near B00m's Clark Spanks Lois from two weeks ago) in the Gallery. But I did not have time to code the second Superman/Lois spanking this week as I would have liked to.

Superman spanking fans should not despair, however, as we'll still be seeing Joe Gravel's Superman/Lois spanking next week. I'm not sure yet if we can extend the Superman Family Series one more week and slip in a Superman/Supergirl spanking for the conclusions of Super-Spanking Summer, but I'll try. We are going to have an actual superhero spanking from the Golden Age on that date (Sept. 1), now only two weeks away.

No time for a "missed opportunity" this week, but Phil S. :ugeek: has discovered a lot more than we've seen and I will continue to post them in the future, probably starting next week.

Next Week:
  • The Comic Strip Series continues as Scorchy Smith lives up to his name by scorching the behind of a Senator's daughter!
  • Super-Spanking Summer continues with the Superman Family mini-series as Superman spanks Lois - again! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I totally agree with your statement that this is the best OTK position of the 5 Etta Kett spankings :D . You have covered all the reasons for this quite thoroughly but I will say that I too like the pain stars. I also like the kicking legs 8-) . This has been a really good series but I sure wish they had thought to have her father spank her mother, who sincerely deserves it :D .

I love Dan's Superman spanking of Lois Lane :lol: . I've already made my comments to Dan about that so I won't repeat them here but I will say that we are really lucky to have artists like Dan and Boom who will take it upon themselves to fill in any gaps by creating spanking drawings as needed :D . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!! Seem The Etta Kett spankings are getting better plus she have a little more bottom this to spank in this strip :D Some body please tell me what wrong with Mrs. Kett memory she witness her daughter spanking in the last strip!! :? :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: the otk is good and Etta is position right 8-) think this was a wasn`t deserve being Etta use the money to get a lawyer to fight Pop`s arrest even though it was a old boyfriend :twisted: :lol: :lol: Great Comic Strip Spanking!! is this from Superman Girlfriend Lois Lane meaning she know he is Clark Kent :lol: or may she can tell a Clark Kent spanking from a Superman spanking which is HARD! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: Love the nice round juicy bottom Lois have VERY SPANKABLE 8-) this is by Far one of the best SUPER Spanking DRAWING THIS Summer :!: 8-) 8-) :D SUPER! SUPER! HOT 8-) THANKS!!
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I keep reading these comments about how Superman should never spank Lois Lane because he is so strong, his swats would literally destroy her fragile earthly body; and every time, I think: WHAT are these people smoking?

Superman (birth name: Kal-el) grew up as Clark Kent, and over the years he developed wisdom as well as strength. In the early years of his comic strips, he did spank several earth women -- Lil Danvers, Lily Field, Princess Tania, Olivia Hill -- and they survived the spankings with sore bottoms but no permanent damage. Don't you think Superman is smart enough to restrain himself from demolishing the mortals he spanks?

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/25/2017

Post by web-ed »

Sweetspot's Scorchy Smith discovery is probably one of his more important, although there have been so many good ones (I've neglected to keep a running count, but I'm going to) it's really hard to make that judgment. It's a fine scene, and of course I went on for a long while with the strip's history.

Joe Gravel's Superman/Lois spanking was a welcome find as this pairing is surprisingly uncommon in independent spanking art. (Resident Artist Dan Rivera of course helped fill this gap with his own drawing which we saw last week). Yes, there's too much "exposure" but I decided the factors on the plus side of this drawing outweighed this negative, which is really the only thing against it.

Sadly, summer is almost over, and Super-Spanking Summer will conclude next week. :( I'm not sure yet exactly what I can present, except that a F/F superheroine spanking from a Golden Age comic book will definitely be part of the festivities (postponed from last year). I'd like also to do one last Superman spanking, and certainly something from Doctor Cylon would be a great addition. I'll get busy coding it all as soon as I can.

Because of the groundbreaking nature of Sweetspot's researches, I want to ensure they enjoy center stage each week. With the golden age spanking and the (hoped-for) number of updates for the conclusion of Super-Spanking Summer, that means the Comic Strip Series will get the week off but will return, most probably in two weeks although I'm still thinking about doing a Homecoming Week then. We'll see.

See you next week :) !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I enjoyed the Scorchy Smith spanking :D . After looking at her expression in the following strip, I have to agree with you that she didn't mind him spanking her one bit 8-) . Actually, it makes me wonder if she belted him just on the off chance he would spank her. I know I've had some girls do really over the top stuff to me hoping I'd spank them. Fortunately, I hate to disappoint a girl on something like that :lol: . I also agree with most everything you had to say about the spanking panel. I would like to have seen some definition on her rear end though. Those must be some really baggy pants she's wearing. It looks like she has a phone book stuffed down in there :lol: . Thanks for all the history of all the people who worked on this strip.

I really like the look of contentment and enjoyment on the face of Lois in the drawing by Joe Gravel :D . I'd say she's probably going to have an orgasm by the time he's done 8-) . Superman looks irritated and he might be even more so if he knew this is what she wanted all along............or he might love it just as I do when a girl really wants me to spank her :lol: . Even though Lois is getting her bare bottom spanked, I'd say she won this round :lol: . Good updates! Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! like This Week Spanking From Comic and it too bad it wasn`t in color :x Scorchy make to be a good spanker and it good to see him dealing with a bratty women in a way all men should 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: she hit him first :lol: kind of a mix signal from Val as she tells Scorchy not to put it there again! :twisted: :lol: :lol: think she want another spanking :lol: :lol: :lol: the otk is Great but I wish the artist had gave Val a more fuller rounder bottom in those pants ! also like that this is a Senator daughter being taking down a peg :D :D :lol: no woman is safe from a good spanking when needed :lol: GREAT Spanking in comic 8-) Great artwork and color from Joe Gravel also Superman and Lois is drawn nicely love those stocking she wearing :D :D :D only flaw this should have been a punishment spanking and not for pleasure :x Superman though he was teaching her a lesson :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: the over the knee Is HOT!! and Lois very curvy bottom and lady part is in full view :D :D :D Great Spanking!! Would have been Good to see in an issue of Superman Girlfriend Lois where The Man Of Steel spank both Lois and Lana over his knees as both women pleas for him to stop :twisted: :twisted: Could have made a good cover drawing for that comic!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:The Comic Strip Series continues as Scorchy Smith lives up to his name by scorching the behind of a Senator's daughter! Another Sweetspot triumph!
A great find! I agree with the others who wish the senator's daughter had been drawn with a little more definition to her butt... however, it's still a fun spanking.
web-ed wrote:Super-Spanking Summer continues with our Superman Family mini-series and another scene in which Superman spanks Lois Lane!
Can't get too much of Lois getting spanked. Too bad they didn't do more of it at D.C. Comics!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. I decided to play around a little bit with this panel. I didn't want to make any drastic changes... so I just gave Val's backside a little more definition and made her pants a little tighter.
scorchy with improvement.jpg
scorchy with improvement.jpg (114.85 KiB) Viewed 1829 times
I hope you like this.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Web-ed. I decided to play around a little bit with this panel. I didn't want to make any drastic changes... so I just gave Val's backside a little more definition and made her pants a little tighter.

scorchy with improvement.jpgI hope you like this.
Oh, I do b00m, I do :D ! Great job with some difficult material. I will add it to the page later today. [Now done.]

Thanks for taking the trouble to do this for us. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/01/2017

Post by web-ed »

It's the cataclysmic conclusion of Super-Spanking Summer with three super-spankings:
  • Superman spanks Supergirl!
  • We take a look at Wonder Woman after another spanking - Doctor Cylon strikes again!
  • When the the Golden Age hero The Black Pirate fails to administer a good spanking to a young woman who needs to be taught right from wrong, his wife, of all people, decides to pinch-hit for him - a classic from 1943!
For links please go to the Home Page (link at the top of every forum page marked "Main Site"). (The two-link per post limit prevents me from linking all three from here, and I can't see the sense in only linking two of them).

The Superman/Supergirl scene concludes our Superman mini-series and strengthens the updates by being M/F and OTK. Good as the Doctor Cylon and Black Pirate scenes are, the first is an after-the-spanking drawing and the second is F/F (most unusual for the Golden Age). But Wonder Woman looks very fetching with her panties down and I wanted to feature some more of the good doctor's superheroine stuff before this summer was over (I have more for next summer :) ), while the Donna/Alice scene from The Black Pirate is well done and of some historical interest.

I gave the Comic Strip Series the week off since I want it to have center stage each week, and because we have a genuine comic-book spanking. It's going to return next week although I haven't begun coding it yet. I had considered doing another Homecoming Week featuring the Archie characters (and Suzie!) as I believe I've done for the past two years, but while I do have some Archie material - nothing really exceptional, like a new Veronica spanking, but one or two scenes of at least a little interest - I think it's more important we continue with the Year of the Comic Strip :) .
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! What can I said about the Superman spank Super girl drawing :shock: the art work is bad Super girl looks like a child small bottom skinny legs shapeless :x this look like Superman is spanking a very young preteen Super Girl :twisted: the otk is also way off Poor drawing! Glad to see Doctor Cylon in action spanking the bottom of tough female Super heroines this time Wonder Woman 8-) :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: This would make a Great wall poster or post card :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: love how WW is pulling her panty down to show off her well spanked bottom :D :D Great handy work :lol: :lol: from Doctor Cylon`s mighty palm for turning her rear a nice shade of red 8-) :lol: :lol: Good Art From Garrett Blair 8-) and Super coloring from Doctor Cylon 8-) WOW!! Love this Spanking from the comic The Black Pirate 8-) 8-) :D :D :D and even though he didn`t do the honor it still a Hot scene :D :D the set up is classic with his wife going old school pulling the woman by the ear :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the spanking itself is hard and I wish it was more panels to it maybe one of the spanker moving Alice hand out the way :lol: :lol: the after spanking is great showing she learned her lesson :D :D prefer to have seen The Black Pirate gave the spanking but :lol: his wife did a GREAT JOB 8-) :D :D :lol: :lol: FANTASTIC Spanking from comic 8-) 8-) And BIG THUMBS UP WEB-ED FOR ANOTHER OUTSTANDING SUPER SPANKING SUMMER!!!! THANKS 8-) 8-) 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

In the Superman spanks Super girl drawing, I'd like to know how we decided that the spankee is Super girl? I see no evidence to support this hypothesis? In any case, I think all your comments about the drawing are certainly valid ones. The idea is a great one but the drawing is very odd.

Garrett Blair has drawn a very appealing, young WW :D . Also, with her panties partially down and that expression on her face, she looks very sweet and submissive too 8-) . Doc Cylon makes the drawing even more appealing with the addition of a well spanked bottom and a single tear on her cheek :D . Doc always did know how to pick a great drawing to color for our enjoyment :D .

I actually like the black pirate spanking. It would have been better if BP himself had been as decisive as his wife. I like the way she subdued the spankee, dragged her off by the ear and gives her a good spanking :D . There was definitely no doubt in her mind about what course of action to take :lol: . As you mentioned, the spanking panel is a little close and I would have preferred it if we could see her legs kicking during the spanking. Of course, I would also have preferred it if her skirt had been pulled up at least :lol: . I also liked the last panel where our well spanked naughty girl is rubbing her bottom and explaining that she got a lesson. I just love it when a spankee is submissive after a spanking 8-) . Thanks for the added information about this one. I enjoyed the history and the added information about the story line was a big help too :D . Good updates this week. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/01/2017

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:hi web-ed,

In the Superman spanks Super girl drawing, I'd like to know how we decided that the spankee is Super girl? I see no evidence to support this hypothesis? In any case, I think all your comments about the drawing are certainly valid ones. The idea is a great one but the drawing is very odd.

Garrett Blair has drawn a very appealing, young WW :D . Also, with her panties partially down and that expression on her face, she looks very sweet and submissive too 8-) . Doc Cylon makes the drawing even more appealing with the addition of a well spanked bottom and a single tear on her cheek :D . Doc always did know how to pick a great drawing to color for our enjoyment :D .

I actually like the black pirate spanking. It would have been better if BP himself had been as decisive as his wife. I like the way she subdued the spankee, dragged her off by the ear and gives her a good spanking :D . There was definitely no doubt in her mind about what course of action to take :lol: . As you mentioned, the spanking panel is a little close and I would have preferred it if we could see her legs kicking during the spanking. Of course, I would also have preferred it if her skirt had been pulled up at least :lol: . I also liked the last panel where our well spanked naughty girl is rubbing her bottom and explaining that she got a lesson. I just love it when a spankee is submissive after a spanking 8-) . Thanks for the added information about this one. I enjoyed the history and the added information about the story line was a big help too :D . Good updates this week. Thanks, Phil
Glad you like the BP spanking, Phil, and all my explanations of these Golden Age characters.

How do we know the spankee getting it from Superman is Supergirl? In this case, I must admit to possessing some knowledge that I didn't share: I remember that Vulcanspock did this one as a commission for someone and didn't mention it because I couldn't remember who that someone was! :? Not that his identity matters a whole lot, but I remember the commissioner had asked for Superman/Supergirl. With only a blue tunic and panties that are not a matching solid blue (the color we always imagined Supergirl's panties were, confirmed in some later comics), it's true that there are few other clues as to the spankee's identity other than her blonde hair.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote: Glad you like the BP spanking, Phil, and all my explanations of these Golden Age characters.

How do we know the spankee getting it from Superman is Supergirl? In this case, I must admit to possessing some knowledge that I didn't share: I remember that Vulcanspock did this one as a commission for someone and didn't mention it because I couldn't remember who that someone was! :? Not that his identity matters a whole lot, but I remember the commissioner had asked for Superman/Supergirl. With only a blue tunic and panties that are not a matching solid blue (the color we always imagined Supergirl's panties were, confirmed in some later comics), it's true that there are few other clues as to the spankee's identity other than her blonde hair.
Hi web-ed,

Thanks for the clarification. Without her entire costume, It was unclear to me that it was Super Girl. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/08/2017

Post by web-ed »

Let's swing (further) into September with the July-August Spanking Search Report:

July-August Comics Pages
Pages searched: 1857
Total: 566819
Comic Spankings: 3

Finding enough time to continue the Golden Age Comic Search is still very difficult, but in going over almost 2000 pages I did find these spankings, none of them M/F :x ! (600 comics, or about 30,000 more pages, are still piled up waiting for me to get to them!). These will go into the data base tomorrow but will not be posted. The gory details:

1. Feature Comics #89 (July 1945, Quality) F/M Mother / Nippie, OTK, hand – Nippie feature where the gag is that he’s always wrong. Nippie tries to sneak out of the house to go swimming but gets caught and spanked by his mother. Well-composed spanking panel but being F/M is rather wasted.
2. Feature Comics #89 (July 1945, Quality) M/M Poison Ivy / Gambler, OTK, hand – Poison Ivy (super-strong mite, not the Batman villainess) saves losing gambler from crook, then spanks him for losing money he hasn’t got. 2nd spanking this issue.
3. Pay-Off #2 (September 1943, D.S.) M/M Lt. Standard / Gregory Taylor, OTK (modified), hand – Lt. Standard, investigating the murder of Judge Taylor, takes a dislike to his grandson Gregory and spanks him over three panels. We take a dislike to this scene.

This week's updates:

The Comic Strip Series returns to raise the roof of Apartment 3G with a nice, firm whack on the butt for one of the girls who lives there. Another Sweetspot strip discovery! :)

And now a new feature: The Sweetspot Spanking Count! For best accuracy, I should have started this sooner, but better late than never. I thought it would be interesting to keep track of how many spankings Phil S. :ugeek: has unearthed in the course of his laborious researches, and I didn't want to simply rely on the Data Base. Unless I've missed something, I've posted 22 of his discoveries so far this year, and we're by no means finished with them. I'm not counting missed opportunities or spanking mentions in this number. He's also identified two spankings that were posted previously but whose source was unknown.

New Spankings: 22 (As of Apt 3G)
Identified Spankings: 2

If anyone's wondering, I stopped counting the spankings that I discovered after 170 - it just became too much trouble. ;)

Next Week:

The Comic Strip Series continues with a return to one of The Seven Spankings (my name for the only comic-book spankings generally known forty years ago). I've found some new scans of the comic book while Sweetspot has discovered the original newspaper strip printings, and we'll see them all next time :) !
-- Web-Ed