Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
willjohn

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by willjohn »

Is CSR running out of material?
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Say it not so WEB-ED :cry: There got to be more spanking drawings!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the way Lex Luthor pick the perfect way to get his revenge on Supergirl :twisted: 8-) Pablo did a outstanding job on the over the knee position and what a very large rear the girl of steel have :D Luthor started out using that big Kryptonite paddle on her panty bottom only to enjoy himself by putting on the green Kyrptonite to finish his revenge :lol: the look on Supergirl face and the struggling shows she not liking this if only there was witnesses :lol: SUPER HOT DRAWING!!! HOPE TO SEE MORE!!! THANKS!!!!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Therefore, to give me the time I need to finish this up, I'm going to update existing pages with new material instead of creating new ones. This typically means adding new scans of spankings already posted. I've got dozens of these ready to go and it's time they were added anyway. We'll probably have two of these updates per week (I only had time for one this week) until I'm done with "Whys of Spanking" - anticipated to be in October. I've also got a fair number of items for the Comics Spanking Data Base that won't be posted because of their orientation or because they involve juvenile spankees, and these need to be done also. After that we'll have to see. I'm thinking we might have one update and one new item per week.
hi web-ed,

this all sounds good to me. i'll be interested to read the rest of the "whys of spanking" series so it's not a problem if you have to do some easier updates for a while so you can finish them. needless to say, i like Walters revisions better than the original :D . for one thing, i like the use of his hand, outfitted with Kryptonite gloves, as the spanking implement because it goes better with the OTK position. also, i thought her panties in the original drawing looked a bit stiff. i much prefer the way Walters has depicted them while pulled down............not to mention that her bottom looks fuller and more spankable too 8-) . of course, the coloring on her bottom is much better too.........the Kryptonite may be green but her bottom is turning very red :lol: . thanks for posting these for us :D . phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I'll agree with Phil that the two revisions to the Luthor/Supergirl OTK scene are superior to the original... except, I think, he named Dan Walters as the author of the revised drawings. But it's really Pablo, isn't it?

Oh, this is one of the fun things about following spanking art. There is always some way that cartoons and other drawings can be improved on, and here we've got a CSR contibutor actively turning a "fun" OTK toon into a GREAT otk toon! :D Though I usually prefer that the panties stay UP on a spankee, Pablo does a great job here by lowering them, because in my humble opinion the original position of the panties on Supergirl looked somewhat clumsy. The "Superman" logo on her right cheek added nothing to the picture, plus Walters added spanking lines on her rump to show the red coloring. Much better -- in this particular case -- is to pull the panties DOWN and expose her bottomcheeks, then add a gentle redness to denote the spanking's effect. And sure enough, the bare hand is much better for this type of scene than any paddle or other implement.

I went ahead and downloaded BOTH revised toons rather than only one, because at this point I am not sure which one I like better. It's nice of Pablo -- and YOU -- to give us that choice.

Cheer,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/19/2014

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:i like Walters revisions better than the original :D . for one thing, i like the use of his hand, outfitted with Kryptonite gloves, as the spanking implement because it goes better with the OTK position. also, i thought her panties in the original drawing looked a bit stiff. i much prefer the way Walters has depicted them while pulled down............not to mention that her bottom looks fuller and more spankable too 8-) . of course, the coloring on her bottom is much better too.........the Kryptonite may be green but her bottom is turning very red :lol:
daneldorado wrote:I'll agree with Phil that the two revisions to the Luthor/Supergirl OTK scene are superior to the original... except, I think, he named Dan Walters as the author of the revised drawings. But it's really Pablo, isn't it?
Phil, Dan - Yes, it's Pablo's variation on Adam Walters' original drawing. Everyone seemed pleased with this, and I have some more examples of Pablo's work in the files. :)
butch wrote:Say it not so WEB-ED :cry: There got to be more spanking drawings!!!!!!!!!!!!
willjohn wrote:Is CSR running out of material?
Butch, Willjohn - sorry if I caused any panic or confusion :? . Perhaps it's the poor search reports for the past few months, and it's true, I haven't found much lately except a whole bunch of Archie material due to Robin's help, most of which is in the "near miss" or "pratfall" category. However, the searches go on, and of more immediate import, I still have a whole lot of material in my files - I can't even say how much, but it must be at least 1500 separate files. Not 1500 spankings, alas, but lots of stuff, including:
  • 7 more unseen Humorama spanking cartoons
  • A large number of new versions of Humorama cartoons we've already seen (in other words, updates)
  • About a dozen non-Humorama spanking cartoons from other humor mags
  • My long-promised revelation of the identity of the "Aces" artist
  • A very nice undiscovered spanking from a romance comic
  • Some other strip stuff I can't even remember now
  • A spanking from a long-running adventure comic
  • A jungle comic butt-whipping (only one stroke, though)
  • A fair amount of material salvaged from Underground-Animations.com - we've seen a few of these, but I've got a lot more
  • More from Kevin Karstens and Bawdy Bard - I regret that this has been sitting around for so long
  • Some video material, including a spanking from The Saint and a single butt-slap from the same series, more women getting paddled in bars, and Mary Tyler Moore getting a swat with a rolled-up magazine from Dick Van Dyke in his old show (we really need to get to that one). In fact, the last two were edited many months ago and have been ready to go for some time.
So, not to belabor the point any more - the good news is that CSR is not running out of material anytime soon! In fact, I actually addressed this concern a while back in The CSR Stockpile, although at the moment I can't remember what I wrote there! I've always been afraid of running out of material, but it hasn't happened yet and it's not going to for the next year even if I don't find anything new during all that time.

The bad news is that the ole Web-Ed is kind of worn to a frazzle, not at all burned out on doing CSR, but just under the gun all the time. It's been a tough year, what with the country's economy still in the tank and me barely hanging on by my fingernails without a decent job, and doing specials on CSR like Romantic Spanking Month and the Tenth Anniversary Blast. These were great fun to do but they took a lot of time. Therefore, to get enough breathing space to finish "The Whys of Spanking," we may have to forego seeing any of the really new stuff for the next 5-6 weeks and be content with new and better versions of spankings we've already seen. This spares me from having to code new pages and update the existing index pages. Besides, it's something that needs to be done.

So don't change the channel, anyone - I'll be done with Chapter 7 in a few weeks, I'm not going anywhere unless a higher power decrees it, and as long as I'm alive and kicking (maybe I should have said "alive and spanking" :lol: ) I expect I'll still be interested in doing CSR. In other words, we'll be back to "normal" (if that's the right word) before you know it! :)
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi Web-ed,

I am eagerly looking forward to your last 2 articles. you do whatever you need to do and whatever that is will be fine with me! and glad to hear your still alive and spanking. lucky ladies! remember to "just breathe"!

and again at the threat of being redundant.........thanks for all your hard work!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

sunflower309 wrote: I am eagerly looking forward to your last 2 articles. you do whatever you need to do and whatever that is will be fine with me! and glad to hear your still alive and spanking. lucky ladies! remember to "just breathe"!

and again at the threat of being redundant.........thanks for all your hard work!

sunflower
Thank you very much, Sunflower - it's nice to know that my work is appreciated. And actually, I've been too busy to do much "live action" spanking the past few months, and there are some ladies who are definitely overdue for a session :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/26/2014

Post by web-ed »

Time to get caught up on some items that needed to go into the Comics Spanking Data Base. These will not be posted for the usual reasons. Anyone interested in seeing them can contact me and I'll send them to you.

1. There Oughta Be a Law (5/11 year unknown, McClure Syndicate), M/F, Carbuncle/Daughter, OTK, hand. By Shorten & Whipple. Knock-off of They’ll Do It Every Time.
2. Unknown mother/son, F/M OTK, hand. In the next panel, the boy says it hurts when Ma spanks him in his sailor suit.
3. Mr. Peabody and Sherman (comic book publication details unknown but probably Dell’s Four Color) – Sherman spanks unknown brat, M/M, OTK, Hand.
4. Gasoline Alley (Chicago Tribune Syndicate ) Sissy/Skeezix, M/M book, lying down – seems to be a war of practical jokes with Sissy having short-sheeted Skeezix’s bed. Skeezix retaliated, so Sissy resorted to whacking him with a book. Silly.
5. Popeye (King Features Syndicate), F/M, Olive Oyl / Poopdeck Pappy, hand, OTK – for scaring her and sinking Popeye’s ship.
6. Aquaman (DC, issue unknown but probably his own title) M/M, Ark (seal) / Son, hand, OTK – seal spanking – only from DC!

You wouldn't really have thought of Mr. Peabody and Sherman (of cartoon fame) to be a likely place for a spanking, but Sherman takes some brat over his knee in this one, which I suspect came from Dell's Four Color.

The Gasoline Alley spanking was one we'd seen before - we wish Skeezix had been the spankee a little less often.

Popeye had many spankings - we've documented a dozen so far - and we wouldn't be surprised if there were a dozen more.

Finally, the Aquaman spanking is of course a disappointment as we'd all have liked to see him spank his wife Mera. Instead, we get a typically-goofy scene from DC in which a seal spanks his errant offspring. Good night :o !

I didn't save much time this week by updating existing pages since Cowboy Love #1 took me several hours to write and code. But it's a fine spanking, so speaking of updates here are the ones for this week:

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • We revisit the classic Chase and Sanborn Coffee spanking ad. New version from Lucas plus a re-creation by modern-day marketing students!
  • As long-time CSR readers know, while we do our best to track down the origin of every comic spanking we find, in some cases we have to present them without this information hoping to determine it later. That's what happened with a romance comic spanking we posted back in 2010 without knowing the details. So now let's take another look at Cowboy Love #1 - new scans tell us the whole story!
Next Week: Part 6 of "The Whys of Spanking" plus an update to one of the two known Beezy spankings.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

Mr. Peabody and Sherman :o ...................who'da thought it :lol: . the C&S ad is of course, a classic :D . the recreation is obviously a great senior project for a marketing major :D . the young lady who did this certainly had a great idea although i would have actually given her an A- because she doesn't look nearly as apprehensive and distressed as the original model :lol: . it's nice to know that she knew about this old ad and realized both it's sexual overtones and it's advertising value ;) . i love all the additional information and context you've presented in the cowboy love spanking :D . it's a great story although i totally agree with you that there should have been a second spanking ;) . i enjoyed the information about Kane and Moldoff. i find it interesting just how all this actually worked. as always, it's really nice to know the story that goes with this nice spanking drawing :D . it's a good OTK position and i also like the satisfied look on the spanker's face. considering the story and the position, i have to wonder if Moldoff had some experience as a spanker and interest in spanking in general 8-). good updates :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! Got to love spanking in comic 8-) and Cowboy Love 1 is great 8-) back in the golden days men sure knew how to deal with a woman :lol: The otk in Cowboy Love 1 is good with Clementine laid flat across Clint lap bottom up :D like her reactionand facial expression as she is being spanked soundly! also love the after panel where she is rubbing her sore tush as crowd laugh :lol: 8-) this is a GREAT spanking from a comic! there was plenty of spanking in the Old West :lol: Chase and Sanborn Coffee spanking Wonder how and ad like that would play out in this time?anyway I wonder why the spanking is shown from behind ? is it so we can`t see the Spanker`s face :lol: the over the knee is nice! Lucas did a good job on the spanking! and Richard Windsor photo is excellence 8-) THANKS!! 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I really liked this week's weekly updates! (Although, I suppose that, since I waited 'til Monday to comment, that they're really last week's, but I'll just call them this week's until the next ones come along!)
web-ed wrote:We revisit the classic Chase and Sanborn Coffee spanking ad. New version from Lucas plus a re-creation by modern-day marketing students!
Mmmm! Delicious! A great remake of a classic ad!
web-ed wrote:As long-time CSR readers know, while we do our best to track down the origin of every comic spanking we find, in some cases we have to present them without this information hoping to determine it later. That's what happened with a romance comic spanking we posted back in 2010 without knowing the details. So now let's take another look at Cowboy Love #1 - new scans tell us the whole story!
I liked the panel by itself, without knowing the story, but now, I like it even better! With those opening panels, we can see what the girl did to deserve the spanking she got! And, with the concluding panels, we see that the story ended with the spanker and spankee falling in love! I love romantic comedies that include spankings!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/26/2014

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I really liked this week's weekly updates! (Although, I suppose that, since I waited 'til Monday to comment, that they're really last week's, but I'll just call them this week's until the next ones come along!)
I think of them as "this week's updates" until next week's are done, too, B00m (at which point "Next Week's" become "This Week's" :? ), but anyway, your comments are always welcome. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 10/03/2014

Post by web-ed »

Wow - October already, which means it's time for the September Search Report:

Pages searched: 1080
Total: 481322
Comic Spankings: 3

It should be mentioned that every month I conduct multiple searches, not just one. The "pages searched" number above is from my continuing Golden Age comics search (digital format), but I also am doing these other searches:

1. comics physical copies (this is limited because of expense, and I only do it when preliminary research suggests there could be a spanking lurking in a particular book
2. Humorama - this is rough going right now as I've explained, but I did get a couple of books in Sept. No new spankings, but I found a couple more reprints, thus adding to our overall knowledge of these cartoons' history.
3. Video - not my specialty, but every month I check YouTube and occasionally record something from T.V.
4. The Wonder Woman newspaper strip - in its early stages, but eventually I'm going to get through all of them. Obviously every spanko should be curious as to whether WW's propensity for spanking in her comic books was matched in the strip, and I'm going to find out! (The regular WW search is near its end, but on hiatus until the last of the Moulton-scripted books becomes available to me).
5. Help from friends - I'm always grateful for any assistance from friends of CSR. This month, Robin dug up a ton of Archie material, which inspired me to to locate an actual book. More on this below.
6. Continuing searches for "mystery spankings" that I've already posted. This one paid off big this month - more below.

This is another reason why I'm always short on time to actually post things - I spend a lot of time trying to find new ones :lol: !

O.K., now for the three new spankings, which aren't much:

1. Suzie #57 (June 1947, Archie), F/F, Suzie/Angel, OTK, hand – 1st of two. This is really aborted, but the OTK position is very good. Suzie’s niece Angela buys a child psychology book that says you should never spank, so Suzie relents.
2. Suzie #57 (June 1947, Archie), M/F, Man/Angela, OTK, hand – 2nd of two. Having been convinced spanking isn’t good for kids, Suzie tries to keep Angela from getting spanked by a man she torments in the park. He finally turns her OTK but hurts his hand on the psychology book that Angela has put over her bottom. Suzie does get poked in the behind by a toy ship’s mast later in this issue, and we’ll see that one in the future under our “missed opportunities” banner.
3. Archie #35 (Nov 1948, Archie), M/M, Archie/Kid, OTK, book – A cop interferes and Archie explains he was going to read the book to the brat.

All three have the same problem - the spankee is a juvenile! (The Archie one is also M/M). Actually the first of the two Suzie spankings has good OTK positioning, and if anyone wants to see it and the other one from that story (which is M/F), they should just drop me a line or a PM and I will send them to you. They will also be logged in the Comics Spanking Data Base later today.

I wouldn't have any of them if not for Robin's help - he dug up the Archie one along with a lot of pratfalls, behind in jepardy, etc. which we'll see eventually under "Missed Opportunities" perhaps as part of a special Archie week. He also found a fascinating panel with Suzie which appears to be post-spanking, and so I immediately went searching for it. I didn't find it, but that's how I stumbled on to the spankings in Suzie #57. That means there's still something out there. Now of course the spanking itself may not have been shown in the comic because after-spanking panels were sometimes used humorously to indicate that a spanking had taken place, but we’d sure like to find it to at least know what the issue was.

Comics published by Archie Publications remain in my estimation a prime source of unexplored material, and I'd be very surprised if there weren't more spankings out there. But GA Archie stuff is relatively rare and expensive, so it will be a long time before I'm able to get through it all.

Next, I managed to locate the sources of these two mystery spankings, which I had been trying to find for several years:

I was very pleased to nail these down at last, and I have obtained copies of the books (for the first one, a reprinted version since the original book would have cost hundreds of dollars) :D . Needless to say, we'll be seeing them eventually - perhaps even soon.

Now for my notes on this week:
  • Chapter 6 of The Whys of Spanking is our most significant offering this week, and only a trifle overdue (we've been pretty good about producing one chapter per month). This time we discuss the little touches that can add so much to a good spanking and why spankos like them. We also consider the combination of spanking with other paraphilias.
  • I was pleased and surprised to hear recently from Patron E. Hall, who I thought was one of the more interesting young spanking artists around several years ago and whom I believed had retired from drawing spanking art. He has a new blog now and appears to be available for commissions.
For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • We continue our series on The Whys of Spanking with Chapter 6, Spanking Embellishments.
  • A new version of the spanking from Crack Comics #52.
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Add link to Patron Hall's blog
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

thanks for the clarification on your pages searched. i don't know if i just missed it or not but i had figured that the pages searched you post each month was the total................not just the Golden Age comics. no wonder you're so busy! it seems like you search a lot of different places and different categories but i guess if you want to have the best chance of finding spankings, you would really have to. good thing it's a labor of love ;) . i thought that your 3 finds this month were kind of typical actually since they all had problems. that seems to me to be the way of it even if you're just surfing...........you always have to go through what seems like hundreds of spankings to find one that you like. it always seemed to me that there were precious few spanking drawings that i really liked a lot and that was my motivation for starting to do my own with poser. i thoroughly enjoyed reading your article about "Spanking Embellishments". i liked your statement about both spanker and spankee seeking to increase the humiliation and i totally agree with it. i also agree that getting it on the bare is pretty much a universal goal among spankees. that's one of the reasons i like to start a spanking over panties and make the spankee wait, not knowing when they will be pulled down. this is usually the part of the spanking where i will use another embellishment by pointing out to the spankee how much she looks like a naughty, little girl with the seat of her panties waving around in the air, waiting for her spanking to start. i also like to use another embellishment during any breaks in the spanking, panties up or down, by making sure that i am patting, rubbing, squeezing or otherwise playing with her bottom to add to her feeling of exposure, helplessness and embarrassment during the spanking...............and as you mentioned, this is a sensual aspect as well. as for position, i'm sure it's obvious to anyone who has seen many of my toons that i like the OTK position best...........although i have used others. for a spanking between romantic partners, this seems most logical and most intimate to me, because of the increased physical contact, whether the spanking is for punishment, play or whatever. also, i think many women were spanked OTK when they were little girls getting spanked by their parents and so it always seemed to me that for a grown woman to be put face down over the spanker's lap would bring back memories of these times and increase her humiliation because she is being punished like a naughty, little girl at her age. anyway, that's my theory on it 8-) . i am also a fan of long, thorough spankings and i agree with everything that you said about that. as a matter of fact, i didn't find anything in the entire article i disagreed with. to me, spanking is always a sexual event, regardless of what the spanking is for. when you look at the area being dealt with, the physical part of that is obvious. however, the dominance, submission and power transfer.......in other words, the emotional part.............really has more sexual intensity than the physical. good article...........i enjoyed it :D :D . now, for "Big Sis spanks Little Sis". that certainly was a good enough reason for a spanking in my book :lol: . i'm with you that someone should explain to the artists that spanking with either hand is possible :lol: . the OTK position in this one isn't bad and i do like the churning legs in the first pic. as to Big sis's spanking technique, not only was it the wrong hand but also, i've given a lot of spankings but i don't remember ever having my arm in that position no matter what hand i was using?? still, an enjoyable scenario and i'm glad you were able to find the missing info about the comic and the artist :D . good updates this week. thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Very interesting subject on The Whys Of Spanking Embellishment! Humiliation plays a big role to me in spanking and as much as I love putting a bad woman across my lap for a spanking :lol: 8-) making her bend over for a paddling is almost as fun especially because she have a big butt :D I do also like giving her a long drawn out spanking starting over Skirt jeans or tight dress before removing them and spanking her bare fanny :lol: love her verbal reaction too :lol: another thing is corner time before the spanking this add to her humiliation 8-) GREAT SUBJECT!!! Think Little Sis is far more shaply than Big Sis and the spanking she got for stealing Big Sis Gown is SUPER!!! the otk started oot kinda way off but :lol: Big Sis got the hang of it and position her Little sister right across her lap for a good panty warming 8-) :lol: SUPER! SUPER! SPANKING FROM CRACK COMIC # 52 8-) What with Atom Bomb and her blowing a Bubble while spanked was she trying to mask her screams of pain :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 10/10/2014

Post by web-ed »

We did a special feature a few years ago on Skygirl, who had no special abilities other than some modest piloting skills and being able to bend over in almost any situation. Having finished our research on Jumbo Comics, where her strip appeared, we have eight more instances to share with you in which Skygirl handles some crisis or other by leaping into it fanny-first - good girl art at its finest!

I hope no one loses patience with this week's updates - I only had time to revise one page, the Skygirl special from three or four years ago, but it's really 8 additions, and since that many requires a fair amount of coding, I can't honestly say I saved all that much time by undertaking it right now. However, I did make progress on Chapter 7 of The Whys of Spanking, and these additions to existing pages really do need to be done because so many of them are piled up in my files waiting to go. I did another edition of "Humorama Models" over on the CSR Forum to help make up for only the one update here.

Next week we'll have two actual spankings: a nice new scan of one of my original discoveries, an Amazon Queen spanking, and then the first in a series of updates to Bill Ward's spanking cartoons for Humorama in which we fill in the gaps in the cartoon's printing history. :)
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

web-ed wrote:I hope no one loses patience with this week's updates - I only had time to revise one page, the Skygirl special from three or four years ago, but it's really 8 additions, and since that many requires a fair amount of coding, I can't honestly say I saved all that much time by undertaking it right now. However, I did make progress on Chapter 7 of The Whys of Spanking, and these additions to existing pages really do need to be done because so many of them are piled up in my files waiting to go. I did another edition of "Humorama Models" over on the CSR Forum to help make up for only the one update here.
Hi Web-ed,
i'm sure nobody will lose patience with you. whatever you offer us is just fine. and I can't wait to read the next chapter in the whys of spanking. I think your regular readers are just fine with this weeks updates. thanks again.

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:I hope no one loses patience with this week's updates - I only had time to revise one page, the Skygirl special from three or four years ago, but it's really 8 additions, and since that many requires a fair amount of coding, I can't honestly say I saved all that much time by undertaking it right now. However, I did make progress on Chapter 7 of The Whys of Spanking, and these additions to existing pages really do need to be done because so many of them are piled up in my files waiting to go. I did another edition of "Humorama Models" over on the CSR Forum to help make up for only the one update here.
hi web-ed,

i certainly have no problem with this week's updates :D . i have been hanging around CSR for over 3 years now but there's so much content here that i still haven't had time to see all of it so updates to existing pages are often my first look at some of the pages being updated. also, as in this case, where i have seen this page before, i still enjoy all the new pics you've posted and i appreciate you taking the time to go through all the issues of Jumbo Comics to search for spankings :D . even though you came up empty on that, there certainly are a bunch of pics of her bottom end and that's definitely worth looking at 8-) . you mentioned that the artists were probably not spankos and i have to figure that's right since you found no spankings even though there were certainly plenty of opportunities :lol: . still, they must have been bottom men for sure.............after all, we see a lot more of her bottom than we do her face :lol: . there are a bunch of nice pics here but i like the last one that you posted best. it certainly is the most OTK like, which, as you already know, is my favorite :D . also, i really like the shape of her bottom in this one which is nicely outlined by her wind blown skirt :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

sunflower wrote:Hi Web-ed,
i'm sure nobody will lose patience with you. whatever you offer us is just fine. and I can't wait to read the next chapter in the whys of spanking. I think your regular readers are just fine with this weeks updates. thanks again.
overbarrel49 wrote:i have been hanging around CSR for over 3 years now but there's so much content here that i still haven't had time to see all of it so updates to existing pages are often my first look at some of the pages being updated. also, as in this case, where i have seen this page before, i still enjoy all the new pics you've posted and i appreciate you taking the time to go through all the issues of Jumbo Comics to search for spankings :D . even though you came up empty on that, there certainly are a bunch of pics of her bottom end and that's definitely worth looking at 8-) .
Thanks, Sunflower and Phil, for the support. Chapter 7 is the last I plan to do for "The Whys of Spanking" and I've made a good start on it. Once it's done we'll probably see one new item and one updated item each week.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! Even though there is no spanking in this week comic or drawings :( I do enjoy watching super hot Ginger Maguire aka

HI WEB-ED CSR !! Even though there no spanking in this week comic or drawings :( I did enjoy seeing Super hot Ginger Maguire Skygirl doing a lot of bend showing off her sexy spankable rear 8-) It a crime that Alex Blum and Matt Baker didn`t put in a spanking scene for Skygirl! or Phantom Lady :x both women where sexy!! anyway seeing Skygirl bending over big bottom up high is very hot!! but if only there where a spanking :lol: GREAT DRAWINGS FROM SKYGIRL 8-) Can`t wait to see some Good Halloween Spanking Drawings 8-) THANKs!!!

skygirl