Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! like This Week Spanking From Comic and it too bad it wasn`t in color :x Scorchy make to be a good spanker and it good to see him dealing with a bratty women in a way all men should 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: she hit him first :lol: kind of a mix signal from Val as she tells Scorchy not to put it there again! :twisted: :lol: :lol: think she want another spanking :lol: :lol: :lol: the otk is Great but I wish the artist had gave Val a more fuller rounder bottom in those pants ! also like that this is a Senator daughter being taking down a peg :D :D :lol: no woman is safe from a good spanking when needed :lol: GREAT Spanking in comic 8-) Great artwork and color from Joe Gravel also Superman and Lois is drawn nicely love those stocking she wearing :D :D :D only flaw this should have been a punishment spanking and not for pleasure :x Superman though he was teaching her a lesson :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: the over the knee Is HOT!! and Lois very curvy bottom and lady part is in full view :D :D :D Great Spanking!! Would have been Good to see in an issue of Superman Girlfriend Lois where The Man Of Steel spank both Lois and Lana over his knees as both women pleas for him to stop :twisted: :twisted: Could have made a good cover drawing for that comic!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:The Comic Strip Series continues as Scorchy Smith lives up to his name by scorching the behind of a Senator's daughter! Another Sweetspot triumph!
A great find! I agree with the others who wish the senator's daughter had been drawn with a little more definition to her butt... however, it's still a fun spanking.
web-ed wrote:Super-Spanking Summer continues with our Superman Family mini-series and another scene in which Superman spanks Lois Lane!
Can't get too much of Lois getting spanked. Too bad they didn't do more of it at D.C. Comics!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. I decided to play around a little bit with this panel. I didn't want to make any drastic changes... so I just gave Val's backside a little more definition and made her pants a little tighter.
scorchy with improvement.jpg
scorchy with improvement.jpg (114.85 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
I hope you like this.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Web-ed. I decided to play around a little bit with this panel. I didn't want to make any drastic changes... so I just gave Val's backside a little more definition and made her pants a little tighter.

scorchy with improvement.jpgI hope you like this.
Oh, I do b00m, I do :D ! Great job with some difficult material. I will add it to the page later today. [Now done.]

Thanks for taking the trouble to do this for us. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/01/2017

Post by web-ed »

It's the cataclysmic conclusion of Super-Spanking Summer with three super-spankings:
  • Superman spanks Supergirl!
  • We take a look at Wonder Woman after another spanking - Doctor Cylon strikes again!
  • When the the Golden Age hero The Black Pirate fails to administer a good spanking to a young woman who needs to be taught right from wrong, his wife, of all people, decides to pinch-hit for him - a classic from 1943!
For links please go to the Home Page (link at the top of every forum page marked "Main Site"). (The two-link per post limit prevents me from linking all three from here, and I can't see the sense in only linking two of them).

The Superman/Supergirl scene concludes our Superman mini-series and strengthens the updates by being M/F and OTK. Good as the Doctor Cylon and Black Pirate scenes are, the first is an after-the-spanking drawing and the second is F/F (most unusual for the Golden Age). But Wonder Woman looks very fetching with her panties down and I wanted to feature some more of the good doctor's superheroine stuff before this summer was over (I have more for next summer :) ), while the Donna/Alice scene from The Black Pirate is well done and of some historical interest.

I gave the Comic Strip Series the week off since I want it to have center stage each week, and because we have a genuine comic-book spanking. It's going to return next week although I haven't begun coding it yet. I had considered doing another Homecoming Week featuring the Archie characters (and Suzie!) as I believe I've done for the past two years, but while I do have some Archie material - nothing really exceptional, like a new Veronica spanking, but one or two scenes of at least a little interest - I think it's more important we continue with the Year of the Comic Strip :) .
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! What can I said about the Superman spank Super girl drawing :shock: the art work is bad Super girl looks like a child small bottom skinny legs shapeless :x this look like Superman is spanking a very young preteen Super Girl :twisted: the otk is also way off Poor drawing! Glad to see Doctor Cylon in action spanking the bottom of tough female Super heroines this time Wonder Woman 8-) :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: This would make a Great wall poster or post card :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: love how WW is pulling her panty down to show off her well spanked bottom :D :D Great handy work :lol: :lol: from Doctor Cylon`s mighty palm for turning her rear a nice shade of red 8-) :lol: :lol: Good Art From Garrett Blair 8-) and Super coloring from Doctor Cylon 8-) WOW!! Love this Spanking from the comic The Black Pirate 8-) 8-) :D :D :D and even though he didn`t do the honor it still a Hot scene :D :D the set up is classic with his wife going old school pulling the woman by the ear :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the spanking itself is hard and I wish it was more panels to it maybe one of the spanker moving Alice hand out the way :lol: :lol: the after spanking is great showing she learned her lesson :D :D prefer to have seen The Black Pirate gave the spanking but :lol: his wife did a GREAT JOB 8-) :D :D :lol: :lol: FANTASTIC Spanking from comic 8-) 8-) And BIG THUMBS UP WEB-ED FOR ANOTHER OUTSTANDING SUPER SPANKING SUMMER!!!! THANKS 8-) 8-) 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

In the Superman spanks Super girl drawing, I'd like to know how we decided that the spankee is Super girl? I see no evidence to support this hypothesis? In any case, I think all your comments about the drawing are certainly valid ones. The idea is a great one but the drawing is very odd.

Garrett Blair has drawn a very appealing, young WW :D . Also, with her panties partially down and that expression on her face, she looks very sweet and submissive too 8-) . Doc Cylon makes the drawing even more appealing with the addition of a well spanked bottom and a single tear on her cheek :D . Doc always did know how to pick a great drawing to color for our enjoyment :D .

I actually like the black pirate spanking. It would have been better if BP himself had been as decisive as his wife. I like the way she subdued the spankee, dragged her off by the ear and gives her a good spanking :D . There was definitely no doubt in her mind about what course of action to take :lol: . As you mentioned, the spanking panel is a little close and I would have preferred it if we could see her legs kicking during the spanking. Of course, I would also have preferred it if her skirt had been pulled up at least :lol: . I also liked the last panel where our well spanked naughty girl is rubbing her bottom and explaining that she got a lesson. I just love it when a spankee is submissive after a spanking 8-) . Thanks for the added information about this one. I enjoyed the history and the added information about the story line was a big help too :D . Good updates this week. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/01/2017

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:hi web-ed,

In the Superman spanks Super girl drawing, I'd like to know how we decided that the spankee is Super girl? I see no evidence to support this hypothesis? In any case, I think all your comments about the drawing are certainly valid ones. The idea is a great one but the drawing is very odd.

Garrett Blair has drawn a very appealing, young WW :D . Also, with her panties partially down and that expression on her face, she looks very sweet and submissive too 8-) . Doc Cylon makes the drawing even more appealing with the addition of a well spanked bottom and a single tear on her cheek :D . Doc always did know how to pick a great drawing to color for our enjoyment :D .

I actually like the black pirate spanking. It would have been better if BP himself had been as decisive as his wife. I like the way she subdued the spankee, dragged her off by the ear and gives her a good spanking :D . There was definitely no doubt in her mind about what course of action to take :lol: . As you mentioned, the spanking panel is a little close and I would have preferred it if we could see her legs kicking during the spanking. Of course, I would also have preferred it if her skirt had been pulled up at least :lol: . I also liked the last panel where our well spanked naughty girl is rubbing her bottom and explaining that she got a lesson. I just love it when a spankee is submissive after a spanking 8-) . Thanks for the added information about this one. I enjoyed the history and the added information about the story line was a big help too :D . Good updates this week. Thanks, Phil
Glad you like the BP spanking, Phil, and all my explanations of these Golden Age characters.

How do we know the spankee getting it from Superman is Supergirl? In this case, I must admit to possessing some knowledge that I didn't share: I remember that Vulcanspock did this one as a commission for someone and didn't mention it because I couldn't remember who that someone was! :? Not that his identity matters a whole lot, but I remember the commissioner had asked for Superman/Supergirl. With only a blue tunic and panties that are not a matching solid blue (the color we always imagined Supergirl's panties were, confirmed in some later comics), it's true that there are few other clues as to the spankee's identity other than her blonde hair.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote: Glad you like the BP spanking, Phil, and all my explanations of these Golden Age characters.

How do we know the spankee getting it from Superman is Supergirl? In this case, I must admit to possessing some knowledge that I didn't share: I remember that Vulcanspock did this one as a commission for someone and didn't mention it because I couldn't remember who that someone was! :? Not that his identity matters a whole lot, but I remember the commissioner had asked for Superman/Supergirl. With only a blue tunic and panties that are not a matching solid blue (the color we always imagined Supergirl's panties were, confirmed in some later comics), it's true that there are few other clues as to the spankee's identity other than her blonde hair.
Hi web-ed,

Thanks for the clarification. Without her entire costume, It was unclear to me that it was Super Girl. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/08/2017

Post by web-ed »

Let's swing (further) into September with the July-August Spanking Search Report:

July-August Comics Pages
Pages searched: 1857
Total: 566819
Comic Spankings: 3

Finding enough time to continue the Golden Age Comic Search is still very difficult, but in going over almost 2000 pages I did find these spankings, none of them M/F :x ! (600 comics, or about 30,000 more pages, are still piled up waiting for me to get to them!). These will go into the data base tomorrow but will not be posted. The gory details:

1. Feature Comics #89 (July 1945, Quality) F/M Mother / Nippie, OTK, hand – Nippie feature where the gag is that he’s always wrong. Nippie tries to sneak out of the house to go swimming but gets caught and spanked by his mother. Well-composed spanking panel but being F/M is rather wasted.
2. Feature Comics #89 (July 1945, Quality) M/M Poison Ivy / Gambler, OTK, hand – Poison Ivy (super-strong mite, not the Batman villainess) saves losing gambler from crook, then spanks him for losing money he hasn’t got. 2nd spanking this issue.
3. Pay-Off #2 (September 1943, D.S.) M/M Lt. Standard / Gregory Taylor, OTK (modified), hand – Lt. Standard, investigating the murder of Judge Taylor, takes a dislike to his grandson Gregory and spanks him over three panels. We take a dislike to this scene.

This week's updates:

The Comic Strip Series returns to raise the roof of Apartment 3G with a nice, firm whack on the butt for one of the girls who lives there. Another Sweetspot strip discovery! :)

And now a new feature: The Sweetspot Spanking Count! For best accuracy, I should have started this sooner, but better late than never. I thought it would be interesting to keep track of how many spankings Phil S. :ugeek: has unearthed in the course of his laborious researches, and I didn't want to simply rely on the Data Base. Unless I've missed something, I've posted 22 of his discoveries so far this year, and we're by no means finished with them. I'm not counting missed opportunities or spanking mentions in this number. He's also identified two spankings that were posted previously but whose source was unknown.

New Spankings: 22 (As of Apt 3G)
Identified Spankings: 2

If anyone's wondering, I stopped counting the spankings that I discovered after 170 - it just became too much trouble. ;)

Next Week:

The Comic Strip Series continues with a return to one of The Seven Spankings (my name for the only comic-book spankings generally known forty years ago). I've found some new scans of the comic book while Sweetspot has discovered the original newspaper strip printings, and we'll see them all next time :) !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I liked your description of the new spankings you found as gory and I certainly agree :lol: . Kotsky gives us a very nicely drawn spankee in the apartment 3 G drawing :D . I thought the effect was further enhanced by her dress being shown as being made of flimsy, floaty and very feminine fabric. No doubt that she felt that swat even if it was over her dress and I thought he did a good job of depicting that 8-) . I was thinking that I too have given many such swats to young ladies over the years and these were often followed by a spanking later on, in a more private moment :D . Too bad Dallis didn't follow up with such a spanking. I also like the next strip where she does go get ready for bed, even after saying that she will not :lol: . And now she has to wait to see where he went and I personally like to think that she is secretly hoping that he will return and give her that follow up spanking I mentioned 8-) . He attitude certainly does indicate that these are her feelings. Thanks for your vote of confidence :D . Not only would I have found a way to get all of them spanked, I would also have had the girls talking about these spankings both before and after they happened :lol: . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! GOOD FIND SweetSpot 8-) I think this somewhat counts as a spanking being it a hard slap to the buttocks :lol: wish Beth have rub the burning area after :lol: also wish Peter have return later and gave her a over the knee spanking in front of her friends :twisted: :lol: anyway this is a Good scene and a nice hard whack to a shapely bottom 8-) THANKS!!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

From what I remember of that strip Peter was a recent immigrant from Greece who had a different idea from most Americans of how young women should live. It is a very old strip.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/15/2017

Post by web-ed »

This week's updates:

The Comic Strip Series continues with a return to one of "The Seven Spankings" - Boots and Her Buddies #7 - with some new scans of the comic book located by Web-Ed and the original newspaper strip printings discovered by Sweetspot :) !

As a side note, these Boots spankings have put the Comics Spanking Data Base over the 800 mark - just think, 800 spankings from the comics :o ! Check it out some time (link on Home Page).

Next Week: The Comic Strip Series continues with Polly and Her Pals. :)
Last edited by web-ed on Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add note regarding data base
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!! WOW!!! 800 Spankings from comics and who knows how many more are still out there :o :o 8-) :D Giddy received lots of spanking in Boots And Her Buddies :D :lol: :lol: but the one I like best is where she is spanked over Tip knee with a Book :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: the other two spanking in this panel is Good only it doesn`t high light her rear like the first spanking drawing :D :D BIG THUMBS UP WEB-ED SweetSpot 8-) 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I certainly agree with you that the first spanking pic is the best of the lot. The OTK position is pretty good although I would prefer it if he had been seated in a chair instead of on the couch. I also think it would have been better if his left leg was closer to the right one so she would have been bent a bit better. Still, the artist makes her look pretty appealing. At least the dress isn't black and we can see some definition of her rear end. I also like they way he's depicted the dress hanging down in the front which, in my mind, indicates it's made of thin material :D . I like her kicking legs and her expression, which compliment each other nicely. I don't know what others thought but it appeared to me that she is gritting her teeth, although I suppose her mouth could have just been open. She does appear to be pretty surprised :lol: . You are right......using a book to spank her with sucks! His hand would have been a much better weapon. I also thought the snickering servants watching the spanking was a nice touch 8-) . Thanks to Phil S. for the scans of the story line. It's always better when we know what's going on :D . Thanks, Phil
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

You've made an excellent presentation of this Boots and Her Buddies material :D . We can now see why Tip Tucker returns to his effort of spanking Giddy Jones but this time uses a book as a spanking implement - it was handy after Giddy hurdled it at his head :o . I included the final panels from January 25, 1940 for no other reason than to show what Boots looks like from the rear [a girl to add to our 'if only' collection :roll: ] I've recently shown off Etta Kett, the Jackson girls and Emily Ateball in the same fashion - just my thing I guess :? . Thanks for tabulating the discoveries and the kind words :) . In addition to the M/F OTK material you have on hand, in your inbox you will find new spanking scenes from Superman, Twins Earths [appropriately enough I sent 'twin' emails :lol: :lol: by mistake] and from Dr. Bobbs.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Sweetspot wrote:Thanks for tabulating the discoveries and the kind words :) . In addition to the M/F OTK material you have on hand, in your inbox you will find new spanking scenes from Superman, Twins Earths [appropriately enough I sent 'twin' emails :lol: :lol: by mistake] and from Dr. Bobbs.
I'll check that inbox as soon as I can, Phil. I discovered a Dr. Bobbs spanking myself last year in a reprint book and it is slated for presentation in the current Comic Strip Series, but I wanted to get your discoveries out there first if possible. I wonder if it's the same spanking? I'll let you know. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/22/2017

Post by web-ed »

The Comic Strip Series continues with the first of two spankings fromPolly and Her Pals - a rare example of a sister-in-law getting spanked!

This is a mainly-humorous spanking that is of some interest because the whole idea of spanking is being discussed, with Sam demonstrating that it's better to be the spanker than the spankee!

The Sweetspot Spanking Count
New Spankings: 27 (As of Polly spanking #1)
Identified Spankings: 2

Polly and Her Pals was an excellent strip and is discussed in some detail on its own page in Comics Gallery 2. Both known spankings are of Sam's sister-in-law Carrie. It's hard for me to imagine, though, that it ran for 46 years without Polly herself getting spanked at least once - let's hope there's still something out there that Chief Strip Researcher Phil S. :ugeek: can find for us sooner or later.

Next Week:

The Comic Strip Series continues with the second known spanking from Polly and Her Pals. :)

I'm trying hard to get caught up to the point I can offer a few extras during the weekly updates. I've got lots from Doctor Cylon - we really need to devote one week to Li'l Abner - and D. M. Sherwood recently sent me some fiction. I'll do my best. This week the only extra I have is Freckles and His Friends. :)
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Using my new resources I thought it would be a good idea to provide CSR with a better scan of Polly and Her Pals #1.
PollyandHerPalsMay14,1944Panel12.jpg
PollyandHerPalsMay14,1944Panel12.jpg (45.93 KiB) Viewed 2329 times
Not a bad image for a strictly humor strip. No matter how they're framed a spanking in a strip like this or say Popeye will always lack the realism, and therefore the impact, of a spanking from say Jeff Cobb or even Captain Easy. By the way, I've never coded "hurts me more than it does you" into a scan so that's going to make for an interesting search...I hope ;).