Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 03/06/2015

Post by web-ed »

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

Lots of ground to cover today, but first let me remind CSR readers not to forget about our Resident Artists Dan, Phil, and b00m. There is a lot of great stuff in their galleries right here on this forum. Just recently, Phil has started a new series called Family Tradition, while b00m kindly did a special episode of O. T. Katie on how Katie met Bullmoose at the end of February for Romantic Spanking Month. If you're into spanking, you won't want to miss either of these two series, and I know some of you are out there searching for Spanky Sal, Sam Swatt, or some of Dan's other characters. (I can't provide a direct link to Dan's gallery because there's a two-link limit imposed by this board's software, but just go the Resident Artists Forum and you will be able to get to any of the subforums without any difficulty.)

Next, the February search report: I didn't find a thing! :( Actually, I didn't search that many pages - I think around 1500 - but there were about 20 romance comics in there so of course that built up my hopes a little. One must be realistic, though - despite the sheer number of romance comics spankings, they weren't all that common. It's just that so many of these comics were published - often with three or four stories per issue - that the infrequent spanking scenes did finally add up. And there are still more of these from the Golden Age to be searched, even though I've been at it for years, so we may still hope to find something more.

Now for this week's updates:
  • Humorama Series: At last - the series returns with 11 never-before-seen Humorama spanking cartoons! Let's begin where we left off - with a Kirk Stiles Secretary Spanking cartoon! A secretary thinks she's lucky to work for a boss who doesn't spank her all the time. But when she bends over his desk to give him a hug, his wife enters the room and draws her hand back to apply the swat! Well, that's life in Humorama-land.
  • Humorama Missed Opportunities: This is an ongoing series right here on the bulletin board. This time our theme is "In a Pinch!". Unfortunately I can't provide the link here because of that darned two-link limit again, but you can find it on the Home Page or else simply go over to the Spanking in Media Forum and find it under the broad "Humorama" topic.

Next Week: The series continues with a cartoon that bears a striking resemblance to one of CSR Resident Artist Dan Rivera's, and we revisit Kirk Stiles' Double Jeopardy Spanking.

We'll have one new Humorama spanking cartoon each week plus something else: an update to an existing Humorama page or a special feature like Tim's Humorama Pastiches or this week's "Missed Opportunities" (that is, for spankings). You won't want to miss a bit of the spanking fun :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

your February searches sound pretty disappointing..............sigh. i'm glad that you never give up though and i personally have confidence that you will be discovering more comic spankings :D . i can see that Mrs, Berkshire does NOT approve of the secretary hugging her husband :lol: . you mentioned that she was winding up to deliver a tremendous swat............and now the air was shattered by the force of Casey's blow :lol: . very nicely drawn, attractive spankee as you noted 8-) . i like the goofy look on Mr. Berkshire's face as he receives the hug and the "uh-oh' look on the face of the man watching from the doorway :lol: . i also liked your comments about the secretary expecting to be spanked a lot and pleasantly surprised that it wasn't happening. we know that spanking was more generally accepted then than it is now so i have to wonder just where this idea of spanking female employees came from? did it actually happen a lot?........or perhaps the word just got around from a few instances that actually did happen?..........or perhaps it's all just a fantasy that may have been more common in those days? thanks for updating this one for us :D . i will go to the "Spanking in Media' forum to comment on the pinching pics you've posted. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 03/06/2015

Post by web-ed »

overbarrel49 wrote:i also liked your comments about the secretary expecting to be spanked a lot and pleasantly surprised that it wasn't happening. we know that spanking was more generally accepted then than it is now so i have to wonder just where this idea of spanking female employees came from? did it actually happen a lot?........or perhaps the word just got around from a few instances that actually did happen?..........or perhaps it's all just a fantasy that may have been more common in those days?
As far as where the idea came from for the first office spanking cartoon (and the earliest yet known to me, which we haven't seen yet and which was not from Humorama, dates from a few months before Bill Wenzel's first secretary spanking for Humorama in July 1955), we may never know, although I'm inclined to believe it was simply dreamed up by a cartoonist rather than based on a true event he heard about, and that other cartoonists just adapted it for their own purposes. This is the 43rd time we've seen a secretary spanked in Humorama cartoons, so the basic idea proved to be an adaptable and useful one :lol: . There were also occasional secretary spankings in the comics (Somebody's Stenog and Venus come to mind), so it had to be the kind of thing that seemed at least like it might possibly happen.

I am convinced that actual office spankings could and did take place, and not simply because I administered one myself (in a private area) back in the 1980's ;) . Separating wheat from chaff isn't always easy, and when someone tells a "true story" about office spankings you can never know for sure if it's true or just this guy's personal fantasy. But I remember a story about an office spanking in the 30's that somehow rang true, and I read one in a men's magazine from the 60's (I think it was Mr.) that also had that feeling of genuineness to it, and in fact I'm going to share that one with CSR readers eventually.

There are of course no figures telling us how common this activity may once have been, and we should suppose it's almost entirely extinct these days because of the obvious liability (the last one I heard of, where a woman was spanked with a "For Sale" sign for poor sales, cost the company involved a good deal of money!). I doubt it happened too frequently, and I also think it was consensual in the sense I doubt anyone was spanked if she vigorously objected. (That odd situation came up in another cartoon we haven't seen yet, one by Louis Priscilla.) I see it as happening this way: boss informs secretary or clerk that she's going to be spanked for screwing up, and the employee, feeling guilty and also believing that it's right for her to get spanked, meekly submits to being turned OTK. As we have noted elsewhere, women have a high capacity for guilt and will occasionally take a spanking if they feel guilty about doing something wrong even if they're not into the scene. And of course it still could happen that way... :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Well! After the exceptional update last week, I was prepared to be disappointed this week. But instead, I was pleasantly surprised!
web-ed wrote:Humorama Series: At last - the series returns with 11 never-before-seen Humorama spanking cartoons! Let's begin where we left off - with a Kirk Stiles Secretary Spanking cartoon! A secretary thinks she's lucky to work for a boss who doesn't spank her all the time. But when she bends over his desk to give him a hug, his wife enters the room and draws her hand back to apply the swat! Well, that's life in Humorama-land.
Even though I'd rather see an M/F OTK spanking... this one was cute! The girl bending over the desk seems blissfully unaware of the target she's presenting... and unaware as well that the boss's wife is standing behind her with hand drawn back! It makes me wonder if the boss is into F/F spankings and instead of giving the young lady a swat himself, he's cleverly arranged circumstances so that she just happened to be bent over the desk giving him a hug at the moment his wife walked through the door?

Also, the fact that she's so grateful that Mr. Berkshire doesn't spank her all the time, makes me think that maybe one or more of her previous employers used to spank her on a fairly regular basis. Now, THAT would've been fun to see!

(And thanks for the plug for my O.T. Katie strip!)
web-ed wrote:Humorama Missed Opportunities: This is an ongoing series right here on the bulletin board. This time our theme is "In a Pinch!". Unfortunately I can't provide the link here because of that darned two-link limit again, but you can find it on the Home Page or else simply go over to the Spanking in Media Forum and find it under the broad "Humorama" topic.
Pinching seems to be another manifestation of the male fascination with the female buttocks. So then... the guys that like to pinch women and watch women getting pinched... are they called pinchos? Was Bronson Pinchot a pincho?

I noticed that, in cartoon form... a lady who's just been pinched looks a lot like one who's just been spanked, with those lines radiating from her backside! In fact, I think maybe some of those pinch cartoons could be easily changed into spank cartoons with just a different caption! (I might have to see if I can do that.)
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! Maybe her Boss doesn`t spanks his secretary but his wife sure do :lol: Really like Kirk Stiles humor along with his fantastic drawing of the female form small waist big hips plump rear nice breasts :D anyway eventhough this is not otk the secretary is going to get one hard smack on the bottom from her Bosses wife OUCH :twisted: ! wonder the guy peeking in was trying to warn the Boss his wife was here or just there to witness the action :lol: GREAT DRAWING FROM KIRK STILES 8-) I remember in Jr High and High school that I smacked a few girls bottom but never pinched any :lol: all thought of old men doing that :lol: seeing these drawing of women holding their smarting bottom after being pinch is hot but I wish they was reacting after a good spanking! HOT DRAWINGS!! 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 03/13/2015

Post by web-ed »

I've finally settled on a pattern for the weekly updates from now until May 15: we'll have one brand-new Humorama cartoon as The Humorama Series continues, plus a special feature that will alternate weeks. I have some more of Tim's Humorama Pastiches that I've been holding on to since I had to bring the series to a close back in August 2013, but unfortunately not enough to run one each week. Therefore, we'll either have one of Tim's pieces (starting next week) or else a Humorama Special Feature, Missed Opportunities or Models to See More of, over on the Forum. This week we'll have a third feature as well, an update of an existing page. :)

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #158: Several times we've seen a psychiatrist spank his female patient (sound therapy, if you ask us). This time, the male patient spanks his female doctor! And if this sounds familiar, we'll show you why!
  • Humorama Update: The double jeopardy defense fails to work for this secretary spanked by her boss after his partner already turned her OTK! All we had on this one before was an unidentified photostatic copy; now we have documented three of this cartoon's four appearances with new scans.
  • Humorama Special: Although Humorama existed sort of at the margins of popular culture, we did find a reference to it in a comic book of all places - Palookaville #5. Read all about it in Humorama External References, a new topic we put over on the Spanking in Media Forum.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

the drawing of the patient spanking the therapist is a good find and i certainly like the idea :D . i do hope that we'll be able to find out just who the artist is at some point even though you seem to have some doubts that it will ever happen. Dan's drawing with the same theme is quite superior in all respects to this one and i actually think the one by J Falks looks very crude by comparison. one thing both drawings have in common is the rather evil look on the spanker's face :lol: . i was happy to see that we now have 3 of the 4 printings of the Stiles secretary spanking. what the young lady doesn't understand here is that to a spanker, double jeopardy means spanking both cheeks :lol: you seemed to like the depiction of the leg lock but i personally thought it looked a bit odd. for one thing, her legs appear to be too short from the knees down and also seem to be going off at a right angle??? however, i didn't let that bother me too much and our spanker certainly is in control of this spanking 8-) . i thought your comic with the reference to Humorama was interesting. good updates :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Ah! Another great week of updates! I always like it when you find a new Humorama cartoon, or a better copy of one that's been around for a while!
web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #158: Several times we've seen a psychiatrist spank his female patient (sound therapy, if you ask us). This time, the male patient spanks his female doctor! And if this sounds familiar, we'll show you why!
Did Dan copy the idea from J. Falks, or did he just come up with the same idea on his own? He can answer that one... but I don't suppose it really matters much anyway. There are only so many variations of the standard spanking gags to go around, There's bound to be some repetition from time to time. I agree with you and phil, that Dan's version is better drawn... AND there's the subtle pun he used in naming his psychiatrist! In the '70s, an attractive woman was referred to as a "fox", and Dan's shrink has a diploma on her wall that says her name is Fox!

I notice that both psychiatrists are wearing stockings and garters for their sessions. One might think they were trying to provoke that kind of reaction from their patients! (that is, IF the patient's compulsions are sexually-motivated!) And both of the psychiatrists are continuing to take notes while being spanked. Does that mean they are so used to being spanked that the impact doesn't phase them, or are the patients just not spanking them very hard?
web-ed wrote:Humorama Update: The double jeopardy defense fails to work for this secretary spanked by her boss after his partner already turned her OTK! All we had on this one before was an unidentified photostatic copy; now we have documented three of this cartoon's four appearances with new scans.
It's nice to see a better scan of this Kirk Stiles cartoon! It isn't exactly his best work, but the joke is funny and the lady is pretty, and now we can see better.
web-ed wrote:Humorama Special: Although Humorama existed sort of at the margins of popular culture, we did find a reference to it in a comic book of all places - Palookaville #5. Read all about it in Humorama External References, a new topic we put over on the Spanking in Media Forum.
That wasn an interesting find, even though it didn't have any spanking references in it. I suppose if one of us had written the story, there would've been... especially since the artists mentioned were Bill Ward, Bill Wenzel, and Dan Decarlo, who all did the occasional spanking cartoon!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 03/13/2015

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Did Dan copy the idea from J. Falks, or did he just come up with the same idea on his own? He can answer that one... but I don't suppose it really matters much anyway. There are only so many variations of the standard spanking gags to go around, There's bound to be some repetition from time to time. I agree with you and phil, that Dan's version is better drawn... AND there's the subtle pun he used in naming his psychiatrist! In the '70s, an attractive woman was referred to as a "fox", and Dan's shrink has a diploma on her wall that says her name is Fox!

I notice that both psychiatrists are wearing stockings and garters for their sessions. One might think they were trying to provoke that kind of reaction from their patients! (that is, IF the patient's compulsions are sexually-motivated!) And both of the psychiatrists are continuing to take notes while being spanked. Does that mean they are so used to being spanked that the impact doesn't phase them, or are the patients just not spanking them very hard?
Taking your last question first, b00m, I think the two women continuing to take notes while being spanked is part of the gag - they're performing two roles at the same time, psychiatrist and spankee. I like to think they're trying to ignore the sting but really do feel it :D . As to J Falks (if that's his name) having done this basic gag before Dan, my firm belief is that Dan came up with the same idea on his own probably at least 30 years later - the one by Falks is simply too obscure, having remained completely unknown to all of us who hoarded Humorama spanking cartoons over the years until I ran across it only last year. If Dan had it in his collection, he probably would have shared it with us by now. But we'll let Dan comment on this if he wishes.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Many thanks, to the folks that compared the two PP spankings and decided that mine was better. (Note: PP stands for Psychiatrist/Patient. Or the reverse. :D )

As I mentioned in my note to Web-ed, I thought up this gag on my own, about 25 years ago. I drew it, then it was published in the old magazine Spank Hard. I had never seen or even heard of an M/F PP spanking toon, so to my mind the idea seemed fresh.

Glad to see that someone named J. Falks thought enough about this fantasy to revive it for his readers.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!! Very Hot fantasy of a Male Patient spanking his female Psychiatrist! especially if she is pretty and very shapely :D The humorama version is nice but I Like Dan`s drawing better The Female Psychiatrist have a large plump rear just ripe for spanking 8-) the gag in both drawing is that the psychiatrist doesn`t mind being spanked by her male patient maybe this is therapy :lol: like I said this is one VERY HOT FANTASY 8-) Nice drawing from Humorama Great DRAWING FROM DAN 8-) Secretary Spanked By Her Boss is one of Kirk Stiles Classic Drawing THUMBS UP 8-) Seem that the secretary doesn`t want a second spanking after being spanked by her boss`s partner judging how she is complaining :lol: also the otk is great with her boss restraining her legs with his own! this look like a hard spanking she getting on top of the spanking she got earlier OUCH! :lol: CLASSIC!! Didn`t know Humorama ending in 1978? like how Seth in Palookaville gave words on the great artists who work there doing the Golden Times :D really think Ward was a better Drawer of spanking in his early years don`t know why he started drawing women with big breasts of all his Great Work it kinda sad that Seth only remember him for drawing large breasts :( Good Satire!
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hello everyone!

yep, it's me.....your MIA resident spankee! I have to start off by apologize for my absence and silence. I have had some personal and professional turmoil in my life. and after much soul searching and tossing and turning during sleepless nights I have decided to quit my job. it's a rather scary proposition, but one I have to do to keep my sanity and personal life together. I have been on occasionally, especially during romantic spanking month. I do have to admit I have a lot of Katie's to catch up on. sorry b00m. so I am easing back in and you will hear from me more. I hope you are all happy to have me back!

on 1 happy note, my personal spanking relationship is going strong and is more than just a spanking relationship! more later guys!

sunflower
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

sunflower309 wrote:yep, it's me.....your MIA resident spankee! I have to start off by apologize for my absence and silence. I have had some personal and professional turmoil in my life. and after much soul searching and tossing and turning during sleepless nights I have decided to quit my job. it's a rather scary proposition, but one I have to do to keep my sanity and personal life together. I have been on occasionally, especially during romantic spanking month. I do have to admit I have a lot of Katie's to catch up on. sorry b00m. so I am easing back in and you will hear from me more. I hope you are all happy to have me bac
hi Sunflower,

i hope that your turmoil is now at a low ebb and you can get back to your normal life again. having been forced to quit a job and move along myself, i can sympathize with your situation. it is always a scary proposition but in my own experience, it turned out to be one of the best decisions i ever made. i certainly hope i turns out good for you, and your sanity too.
sunflower309 wrote: on 1 happy note, my personal spanking relationship is going strong and is more than just a spanking relationship! more later guys!
this is great news :D . perhaps you'll stop in and tell us some stories when you get a chance 8-) . good to see you again. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 03/13/2015

Post by web-ed »

Butch wrote: Didn`t know Humorama ending in 1978? like how Seth in Palookaville gave words on the great artists who work there doing the Golden Times :D really think Ward was a better Drawer of spanking in his early years don`t know why he started drawing women with big breasts of all his Great Work it kinda sad that Seth only remember him for drawing large breasts :(
I used to think Humorama made it all the way to 1983, Butch, but now I believe that's when the corporations were dissolved. I have good evidence that the last Humorama mags appeared with the cover date of August 1981 on them. Interestingly, Ward seems to be the one artist who contributed new material to Humorama during its otherwise all-reprint period of approximately 1961-1972. I have seen new Ward cartoons during the 60's drawn in a later style, but so far no new spankers from that period. I certainly agree with you that Ward's "spankers" from the 50's were his best work in that genre. One of these days I'm going to reprint one of his earliest Humorama cartoons in the 40's, but it is non-spanking. It is indeed sad this this man, who contributed a lot to comics and cartoons, went so boob-crazy in his later years that that's all that many people can remember. His presence in a Humorama magazine definitely increases its value even to this day, and I am certain that his work is one reason these old mags are now selling for so much money.

Something interesting happened in 1972: as the old digests were completely replaced by full-sized magazines, Ward and Wenzel contributed some new "spankers"! We've already seen two of Wenzel's and we're going to see two more soon, while Ward did what is at the moment the last new spanking cartoon for Humorama I have yet documented (from 1980), and of course we'll be seeing that one as well. I may say a little more about these things as we go along with the series if I have the time.
sunflower wrote:yep, it's me.....your MIA resident spankee! I have to start off by apologize for my absence and silence.
As Head Honcho around here, Sunflower, I feel I can speak for everyone when I say we're extremely happy to have you back :D ! Now bend over, because you're getting a good swat from each of us for having been gone so long :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 03/20/2015

Post by web-ed »

O.K., I hope nobody is too disappointed in this week's and next week's entries into the Humorama Series. These two cartoons, this week's "Squeegee Spank" and next week's "Backhand Swat" are both decidedly weak as far as the spankings themselves go, but I have included them in the series because I felt both of them qualified for entry, not because I'm trying to inflate the total number of Humorama "spankers" (we stand as of this week at 211, with some provisos) or don't have anything else. I plan to end this resumption on a high note, which basically means with a M/F cartoon using the OTK position :D . It will probably be one by Bill Wenzel (I have two), but we'll see. Meanwhile, I want to get any lesser spanking cartoons out of the way first, including what may be the last new one ever done for Humorama, by Bill Ward (it's F/F).

To make up for "Squeegee Spank," I'm resuming Tim's series of Humorama pastiches. Readers may recall I broke this off at the same time I had to put the Humorama Series on hiatus in August 2013 because I thought it made more sense to present the remainder when I had some more Humorama cartoons to go along with them. I only have enough from Tim to present one every other week including our finale on 5/15, but I'm very glad to be able to resume them since they were quite popular and it seemed a waste to just leave them hanging around in my files. The next pastiche will be presented in two weeks, then; for next week I'll have to find some more missed opportunities in Humorama for us to lament.

And now for the updates themselves:
  • Humorama Series #159: A rather unusual entry as a window washer spanks with his squeeqee.
  • Tim's Humorama Parodies: The resumption of the Humorama Series makes it timely to resume this series as well, and we're very happy to be able to do so. We are, however, going to go slightly out of order and bring you next #10 - the Diver in which a diver practices by having her trainer give her a stroke with the cane to launch her off the diving board! We will have another entry from this series every two weeks.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

ok, the shower spanking may be a weak example of a spanking cartoon, as you mentioned, but i still think it has merit. for one thing, our "spanker" sees a bare female bottom and just has to do something with it so in my mind, he's a true spanko at heart :lol: also, i like the surprised expression on the spankee's face not to mention that feeling that squeegie on her bare bottom has her arms flailing a bit too :lol: . i liked the other things you pointed out too......the shower head..........the bare bottom and it's interesting that it was acceptable even though it never caught on in the spanking cartoons. it seems like we discussed this before and it just goes to show that you were probably right that bare bottoms never made it in spanking cartoons because of the sexual nature of spanking. maybe in this instance, the editor thought he could claim the window washer was just helping her reach her bottom better 8-) . too bad we don't know who the artist is as i think it would be interesting to see if he did anything else for Humorama........maybe even some spanking ones. in Tim's "Diver" cartoon, it seems to me to be all a matter of motivation :D . i'm inclined to agree with you on this one in that i think the spankee is enjoying this form of motivation whereas the spanker may actually be thinking that he has to punish her to give her that motivation. girls will do that you know...........pretend they need punishment to get a spanking they enjoy. i know that having been the spanker in a couple of relationships like that 8-) . in any case, i think this is a perfectly valid scenario even if it doesn't actually mimic a Humorama spanking artist this time. good updates again :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Any woman who would take a shower with the window wide open deserves a good spanking :lol: too bad the Window washer didn`t climb in a turn her over his knees :lol: the gag is nice but a Squeegee! A SQUEEGEE :twisted: wouldn`t be my choice for a spanking tool :?: like the shock look on the woman`s face as the Window washer uses his squeegee to spank her bare rear as she shower :lol: that will teach her about showering with the window open :lol: anyway this is a weird spanking drawing but it a nice one! Love Tim drawing but this one of A female diver having her trainer cane her is not one of his better drawing off the spankee isn`t sexy! and her bikini bottom looks like a diaper :lol: also she not very shapely :( her bending in position to be cane is not good :x the story line would have been best if the trainer was the one who decided to use a cane to teach her to dive off the board better :twisted: Poor drawing from Tim something I never would think I would be saying about his drawing :(
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

looking at there the blade of the squeegee was made me wonder if the window washer thought she missed something during her shower.
jimc

Post by jimc »

1st off as a former MIA myself Welcome back Sunflower and I hope everything works out for you. Thanks for the new finds. I like otk the best so any of those are my automatic favorites. Also does anyone remember an Endart Saint Patrick's day spanking story featuring Pammylee. I also would like to thank our resident artists for the work they share with us. They are great.Have great day.
Jim
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:O.K., I hope nobody is too disappointed in this week's and next week's entries into the Humorama Series. These two cartoons, this week's "Squeegee Spank" and next week's "Backhand Swat" are both decidedly weak as far as the spankings themselves go, but I have included them in the series because I felt both of them qualified for entry, not because I'm trying to inflate the total number of Humorama "spankers".
No. I'm not disappointed.
web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #159: A rather unusual entry as a window washer spanks with his squeeqee.
That's an odd one, alright! That's the strangest (and least effective) implement I've ever seen! But I sti;; like the cartoon, because the woman is nicely-shaped, and the poor windowwasher couldn't resist reaching out with the only thing he had in hand!
web-ed wrote:Tim's Humorama Parodies: The resumption of the Humorama Series makes it timely to resume this series as well, and we're very happy to be able to do so. We are, however, going to go slightly out of order and bring you next #10 - the Diver in which a diver practices by having her trainer give her a stroke with the cane to launch her off the diving board! We will have another entry from this series every two weeks.
I've never heard of it happening in real life, but a popular plot device in spanking fiction is the coach who uses that type of motivation to help his pretty young female athletes win.