Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Dr. Bobbs Strip

Post by web-ed »

First, Phil, we're all glad to have you back. It seems like one of our gang is always missing these days, pulled away by problems of one sort or another. Prostate problems are inevitable, I'm afraid, among all men who live long enough. :( The prostate doesn't always press against the front of the bladder, but when it does it will squeeze the urethra. I'm not a doctor (where's Dr. Bobbs when we need him?) but I have a good grasp of human anatomy so I know what happens. I hope your new medicine brings you some better relief than the old one did.

Thanks for alerting me to our record activity on the board. Given the timing, I'd assume a lot of people are getting in the habit of checking out the new stuff every Friday morning since I'm pretty good at getting it out by then.

And of course thanks for looking up the original Dr. Bobbs strips - I hoped you'd be able to turn them up but didn't think it would be this fast. I will add them to the page this week. :D
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

Hi. Web-ed
web-ed wrote:he Comic Strip Series continues as Mr. Royale spanks his spoiled daughter Diana in the conclusion of our three-part Dr. Bobbs mini-series!
Even though I'm not as fond of parental spankings as i am of romantic ones, clearly Diana deserved what she got! And the OTK positioning was nicely drawn.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 04/20/2018

Post by web-ed »

This week we revisit Miki with new scans by Sweetspot :ugeek: .

Next week: The Comic Strip Series continues as we begin a new three-part series on Ella Cinders with new scans from Sweetspot. :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! This week Spanking from the comic Miki is Nice :D :D plus it had a happy ending. spanking does wonders in comics and movies :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: the atl position is good too bad the spankee doesn't have much of a shape being she a older woman :x even though I seen women in their 50`s 60`s with very curvy builds that needs a good spanking :twisted: :lol: :lol: Good spanking from comic 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

HI web-ed,

The new scans of this are certainly much more clear than the first one we had. Also, I'm glad to see that we now have the complete story. Of course, this story turned out exactly as it should have and even Henry's wife knew she had been a naughty girl and deserved a good spanking :D . I dated a girl back in my younger days who enjoyed being a brat but wasn't into spanking at all. We worked at the same store and while at work, I saw her leaving her area just as customers were wanting help. I told her if she didn't come back and take care of them, I would give her a spanking that evening during our date. She just laughed at me and kept on going so I had to take care of her customers instead of doing my own work. That evening, I made good on my promise. She went calmly over my lap without putting up any resistance. I pulled her jeans down and her panties. I lectured her as I played with her bottom and told her she deserved this spanking. She just looked back at me and said that she knew I HAD to spank her since I had promised to do so and admitted that she deserved it. I was reminded of this event when I read your comment, " And this reminds us of the interesting fact that even some women not into spanking, meaning they don't find the idea very exciting, will accept a spanking under the right circumstances". Your analysis of this phenomenon is right on the money ;) . Thanks, Phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed
web-ed wrote:This week we revisit Miki with new scans by Sweetspot.
I love this one! Even though Sarah isn't depicted as being particularly sexy, she's still the love of Henry's life... and I think he must feel some of the attraction that brought them together in the first place. He mouths the words about it hurting him more than it hurts her, but there's a big smile on his face! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for finding some of the surrounding panels to give us "The Rest of the Story", as Paul Harvey was so fond of saying. I especially like the last part, where Sarah admits that she deserved to be spanked and asks for Henry's forgiveness. All in all, it's a sweet little story. Hopefully there was a happy ending with the job he quit too. Maybe his boss hired him back with a raise, or a competing company hired him and drove his old boss out of business?
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 04/27/2018

Post by web-ed »

The Comic Strip Series continues with the first entry in a three-part series on Ella Cinders: Spoiled Cathy gets spanked by her dad - an old story but one we never get tired of!

Now another word about Dr. Bobbs: when I presented spanking #2 three weeks ago I neglected to include Phil S.'s :ugeek: comments, a lapse which I have now corrected. I suppose no one really cares how this mistake came to pass, but perhaps I should mention the prep work that goes into the current Comic Strip Series so everyone will understand why I'm not getting more material posted.

Yes, the basic material is already safe in my folders although I do generally rename it. But to present it, I have to research what other spankings we might already have seen in the strip, and if it's one we haven't seen before I have to do some basic research on it. I begin coding the page, laying out the visual elements first and then slowly writing the explanatory text, dates, other notes, and copyrights. At this point, I'm supposed to check to see if I have any of Phil's comments in the files (sometimes I have them and sometimes he has said little about his find) and then code them into place on the page as well. This was the step that got left out in the rush (and I am always rushed these days). Sorry about that, Phil - I value your comments and I'm sure CSR's readers do as well! :)

Lest I sound completely disorganized, I change the text color on any comments of Phil's I've utilized - that is in fact what helped me realize this week I'd missed something with Bobbs.

Speaking of Dr. Bobbs, this week's update certainly resembles spanking #3 from that strip (posted two weeks ago) in that a spoiled adult brat gets a good spanking from her father :) . I think this one was first discovered by Andre, but my notes are incomplete on that point and Phil S. may have discovered it independently. If that's the case, Phil, just let me know and I'll see you get the co-credit in the DB.

Next two weeks: We have two more spankings from Ella Cinders, both enjoyable, non-paternal scenes, and these two were indeed discovered by Phil. :D

That will take us well into May, by which time I hope I've figured out where we're going from there as well as prepared for another Super-Spanking Summer :o !
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! Outstanding!! Spanking from Ella Cinders 8-) 8-) And Cathy really got it good from her father :D :D :D the over the knee is Great as we get a very good view of Cathy`s well figure bottom :D too bad there wasn`t no pain stars :x like that there was a couple of witnesses watching :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: THANKS 8-) 8-)
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Cathy's clumsy attempt to break up Patches and Ella only gained her a well smacked arse with the promise of more to come.

What an unpleasant girl. Looks like everybody is awake to her mendacity now.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 04/26/2018

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Cathy's clumsy attempt to break up Patches and Ella only gained her a well smacked arse with the promise of more to come.

What an unpleasant girl. Looks like everybody is awake to her mendacity now.
Looks like it, Willjohn. She's a truly deserving spankee!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

This week's offering was certainly a well deserved spanking although, considering her comments afterward, I would have to dispute the effectiveness. Of course, if at first you don't succeed, try, try again :lol: . I liked the OTK position better than you did. In my view, the fact that she was rolling around was evidence that she was feeling she spanking and was struggling 8-) . I guess I would compliment the artist on capturing the action of the spanking :D . If you look at some of my toons, you will see that I often use OTK positions that indicate the spankee is rolling or wiggling all around in order to try to avoid the swats. In either case, she got a well deserved spanking and the fact that there were onlookers just added some well deserved humiliation to it :D . I do agree with Butch that some pain stars would have been nice 8-) . I would have done one thing differently if it was one of my toons and that is, I would have pulled up her dress and at least warmed the seat of her panties 8-) . Good update. I'll be looking forward to the rest. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/04/2018

Post by web-ed »

Ill this week so I didn't get much more done than our regularly-scheduled update:

The Comic Strip Series continues with the second entry in a three-part series on Ella Cinders: her mean step-sister gets spanked.

I did run across another spanking in this strip on Tumblr (the ultimate source is probably Andre at SPK Comics) but it's one boy spanking another :P I've logged it in the Data Base but it certainly won't be appearing on CSR.

Next week our Ella Cinders mini-series concludes with a nice M/F scene :D .

Looking forward, I've roughly plotted our course through the summer. The Super-Spankings will begin in June and run through August. Because we're going to continue doing comic strips, time constraints will allow only one instance of super-swatting during most weeks with a second provided by Doctor Cylon on the rest. The Comic Strip Series will continue as mentioned without a break until September when we may take one week off to do another Homecoming Week with Archie stuff.

After that, it will continue for a number of weeks more, with the last two of Phil S.'s :ugeek: major discoveries followed by a few of my own and some independent art featuring strip characters. We may in fact reach the end of the year - I don't have the end date yet but I can promise you really don't want to miss any of it. :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

When I first saw Lotta Pill in this weeks cartoon I thought it was a man in a dress! She reminded me of Pudden Benson in the old Australian comic strip "Wally and the Major".
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

Well, you can' t go wrong with a Cinderella story and I realize that the spankee is supposed to be one of the ugly step sisters but GEEZ!....Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB -ED CSR !!!! Great story Great Spanking this is a twist of the Cinderella story only I wish the other Step sister and the evil Step mother got their next :twisted: 8-) :lol: :lol: :lol: THANKS!!!
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

From what I have read on this family Lotta's sister was as thin as Lotta was fat.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.

I have to say, I'd have rather seen an attractive middle-aged woman getting spanked... but there are two things that made that strip enjoyable. One is that Lotta clearly deserved her punishment, and the other is that the person she wronged was there to witness her humiliation and make funny comments about it! Many thanks to Sweetspot for finding it and you for posting it.
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I spent a couple of nights in the hospital [Sunday/Monday] when my kidney function went down to 5% of normal. I'm still wearing a catheter. With the catheter inserted they concluded that the obstruction blocking .... and yada, yada, yada...surgery to reduce the prostate from obstructing the bladder is still to come. Pertinent to CSR is the fact that I'm obviously not "feelin' it" for the fetish right now with a tube inserted [so I can urinate freely] for the next six to eight weeks. On the other hand contributing here is as much hobby as fetish so let's see what I can do since, perhaps, posting might prove to be good therapy for me.

Correct WillJohn, Prissie Pill was as thin as her sister was fat:
Prissie and Lotta Pill January 22, 1926
PrissiePillJanuary22,1926.jpg
PrissiePillJanuary22,1926.jpg (71.54 KiB) Viewed 1690 times
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I have also seen a drawing of their mother which would make you wonder if Ella's father should have had his glasses on when he decided to marry her.
She resembled a bulldog.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/11/2018

Post by web-ed »

Please get well soon, Phil :) ! I will continue to post your discoveries over the next few months.

I've been ill myself the past couple of weeks, but it's nothing serious and I'm getting better daily. Nonetheless, I think I'll spare everyone the details of two other spankings from Ella Cinders that Andre found. The better of the two is Ella spanking some brat named Rollo, which tells you how bad the worse of the two must be :lol: . I'll put them in the DB tonight or tomorrow so anyone who's really interested can find them.

This week we conclude our Ella Cinders mini-series with a much better spanking than the two above: Chiffon is a grown-up brat whose antics subject Ella and crew to unnecessary stress, and for this she receives a necessary spanking :lol: !

We also revisit the first spanking from Ella with a new scan from Phil S. that allows us to see what happened next. It wasn't another spanking, alas, but it was a pretty good fight.

Next Week: The Comic Strip Series continues as The worm turns in the comic strip Miki.
-- Web-Ed