Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/21/2015

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:HI WEB ED CSR!!!!!! Starting off with some :( news about the passing of TV Batgirl Yvonne Craig my childhood crush ! OH how I wanted to see her get spanked in that tight Costume :D next to Julie Newmar Catwoman they was the reason why I always watched that show :lol: anyway R.I.P Yvonne Craig :cry: Like both The Bare and Clothes bottom version of Batgirl bend over To receive her comeuppance! and comeuppance this is OUCH! :lol: Joker chose the right Tool to spank her with a big paddle :lol: the bent over position is nice with Batgirl`s very large rear sticking up high 8-) wish the bare bottom version was animated so I could watch her tush wobble like jello :lol: GREAT SPANKNG DRAWING! 8-) Maybe Batman should have borrow the Joker`s paddle :lol: cause Wonder Woman seem to be enjoying this spanking judging by the pleasure look on her face :twisted: this would be better otk but seeing WW bent over for a spanking is HOT especially with her hands bound with her Magic Lesso :twisted: :D Nice Touch By El Manto Negro to place his name in the Bat signal :lol: GOOD DRAWING! THANKS!!
I hadn't heard about Yvonne Craig, Butch - that really is too bad. :cry: She was a very good Batgirl and in that role she had a highly provocative attitude that got every spanko boy's blood circulating! It's hard to believe that the old Batman show is now 50 years ago, with most of the cast of course already passed away. I think of the regulars and the Special Guest Villains, only Adam West (Batman), Burt Ward (Robin), and Julie Newmar (Catwoman) are still around.

Alas, there was no spanking of Batgirl in that series as Miss Craig would have made an excellent spankee. There actually was one F/M scene with her whacking some henchman on the backside with a board, using it as an improvised paddle. Amazingly, I had never noticed it until recently, but of course all I could think was why couldn't it have been the other way around!

Glad you liked El Manto Negro's Batman/Wonder Woman scene. As you can see, he's joined us now on this board. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

elmantonegro wrote:Well, here I’m, finally you know work happens…

And I want to share some extra facts about the recent Batman Wonder Woman image, I draw that back in 2012, but my usual Stabilo marker bleeds over the paper I use that time making the inking a disaster… forward to the 2014 I found the original in my file box an I decide that with a little love could be a nice draw, so I took the chore to clean all the lines on the machine, you almost not have this image but at the end turned a nice one.

And yes WW is enjoying herself, Bats is highly amused but trying to keep calm and continue spanking, she tied up is a reference to loosing her powers by tying her up, I don’t know if applies to modern WW.
First, welcome to the CSR Bulletin Board - we're very glad to have you join us here :) !

Second, thanks for giving us the history behind your Batman/WW drawing that is part of this week's updates. It's lucky indeed you decided to take it out of the file box and dust it off for us.

I believe that the modern WW would be just as helpless tied up with her own golden lasso as the earlier versions were.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by willjohn »

hugob00m wrote:I decided to make some "improvements" to the Batgirl/Joker drawing. I bared her bottom, made it slightly rounder and a whole lot redder. Hopefully, some of you will enjoy the changes I made.
Boy! Didn't that arse get swollen in a hurry!
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:
hugob00m wrote:I decided to make some "improvements" to the Batgirl/Joker drawing. I bared her bottom, made it slightly rounder and a whole lot redder. Hopefully, some of you will enjoy the changes I made.
Boy! Didn't that arse get swollen in a hurry!
It sure did, willjohn! :D
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Batgirl seems to be taking over from Harley Quinn in The Joker's affections.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/28/2015

Post by web-ed »

We're on vacation this week in a secret location from which we have nonetheless performed our updates on schedule. We refuse to rest when there's spanking to be done!

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

Super-Spanking Summer Continues:
  • Batman Family Series: Batman spanks Catwoman #7 and leaves quite an impression - literally - with his Bat-Paddle!
  • Wonder Woman Series: Some familiar faces - and a very familiar fanny! - as Circe spanks Wonder Woman. Art by Bisontom commissioned once again by Monk.
Next Week: The cataclysmic conclusion to Super-Spanking Summer as we bring you four all M/F spankings: (1) Pablo provides two modified versions of the recent and popular Captain America spanks Stargirl; (2) Batman spanks Catwoman #8 in a gorgeous and sexy scene; (3) A bonus with the Teen Titans as Red X spanks Raven; (4) Some overlap between the Batman and Wonder Woman series as Batman hauls Batgirl and Wonder Woman to a paddle-wielding Superman, and we actually get to see WW over Superman's knee getting the paddle!
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Sorry to be pedantic but I was under the impression that Hera was Wonder Woman's mother and Circe was her worst enemy.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:We're on vacation this week in a secret location from which we have nonetheless performed our updates on schedule. We refuse to rest when there's spanking to be done!
hi web-ed,

:lol: :lol: :lol: i love your attitude :D .

i approve of the drawing by Otto Schmidt :D . as you mentioned, he has given Catwoman curves in all the right places and presents us with a well rounded, highly spankable bottom :D . as far as the OTK position goes.........i like to think that Batman can use only one leg because he is just so strong that he can easily control her 8-) . i also like the idea that he is going to leave her with a white bat symbol on her red bottom when this is over :lol: . it's pretty obvious, from the evil grin on his face, that our hero is highly enjoying leaving his "mark" on her :lol: . her expression seems to me to indicate that she is across the holler and down the road from merely enjoying this spanking 8-) . it looks to me like she is enjoying what spankees like to term subspace ;) . it's a fine spanking drawing with all the elements we like to see :D .

WW does indeed seem to be in a great deal of distress while being forced over Circe's lap...........just the way i like it :D . apparently this spanking hurts as evidenced by WW's expression of pain and the position of her hands 8-) . she has a nicely rounded bottom sticking up high which is always what i like to see :D . i love the expression on Circe's face too..........a touch of evil enjoyment at WW's predicament and obvious distress 8-) . i too like the girls watching and laughing in the background. an audience for a spanking always takes it to a new level ;) . the only thing about this one that confuses me is what happened to WW's right calf and foot, which seem to be missing? that's a minor problem though and i did enjoy the drawing :D

good updates again this week and i'll be looking forward to the conclusion of SSS next week :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! BATMAN SPANKS CATWOMAN :lol: this is a pretty good drawing love how Batman is spanking her over one strong knee :lol: also like Catwoman`s big round bare bottom very shapely :D only flaw is the Bat paddle now I don`t know much about paddles but looking at the large bat shape hole in the paddle I feel it don`t have much sting to it! also the wood look very thin and will break soon :o nice touch by the artist to have the Bat singnal burn onto Catwoman` bare rear :twisted: anyway this is A Very Good Drawing! Wonderwoman is going to get the spanking of her life judging by her cries for mommy help :lol: Now this is a Super Hot Spanking drawing 8-) !!`` the otk is good with Circe trapping WW legs between her`s :twisted: WW won`t be kicking those shapely legs also it help get her plump tush up high :D notice that Wonder Woman is sometime bound by her own Magic Lesso before a spanking is this because the spanker isn`t strong enough to subdue her so they got to bound her :twisted: :lol: this would be great if there was another panel where WW somehow break free and give Circe a good otk the knee fanning :D Hera might be Wonder Woman mother but for now Circe is!!!! HOT! HOT! HOT! Drawing! 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Sorry to be pedantic but I was under the impression that Hera was Wonder Woman's mother and Circe was her worst enemy.
Actually Willjohn, you raise a point I probably should have covered in my commentary: Circe's reference to herself as "Mother Circe" is a bit jarring since she is in fact not Diana's mother. It's confusing, especially since Diana is calling to her mother (Hippolyta) for help, which would make no sense if her mother was the one spanking her.

For a scene from an actual Wonder Woman comic in which she mentions getting spanked by her mother, see below (original post here):

-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/04/2015

Post by web-ed »

The cataclysmic conclusion to Super-Spanking Summer as we bring you four all M/F spankings: (1) Pablo provides two modified versions of the recent and popular Captain America spanks Stargirl; (2) Batman spanks Catwoman #8 in a gorgeous and sexy scene; (3) A bonus with the Teen Titans as Red X spanks Raven; (4) Some overlap between the Batman and Wonder Woman series as Batman hauls Batgirl and Wonder Woman to a paddle-wielding Superman, and we actually get to see WW over Superman's knee getting the paddle!

But first, let's have the August Spanking Search Report:

Pages searched: 1190
Total: 513198
Spankings: 0

Yes, the Golden Age comic search produced nothing, although with only about 1200 new pages to search it's not entirely surprising. But there is some good news: the Humorama search is going forward, albeit slowly, and I did find one new spanking cartoon, a knock-off of Earl Engleman's "A Spanking Breeze". Since I found it in a 1961 digest, my suspicion is that it had actually appeared earlier, in the classic 1955-60 period, but that is yet to be confirmed.

And since we're on the subject of searches, I haven't found a lot of new Superhero spankings lately, although El Manto Negro continues to produce them, but I do still have enough in the files to do another Super Spanking Summer next year.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page, http://www.chicagospankingreview.org.

Super-Spanking Summer Concludes!
  • First, we revisit our recent series of of Marvel/DC crossovers to see Pablo's modifications to the popular Captain America spanks Stargirl.
  • Then a special bonus as the Teen Titans Return: Red X spanks Red Raven - another superheroine spanked courtesy of El Manto Negro!
  • Batman Family Series: the series concludes with Batman spanks Catwoman #8 - perhaps the most erotic Batman/Catwoman pairing yet!
  • Wonder Woman Series: the series concludes as WW gets her fanny warmed by the mightiest hero of all: Superman spanks Wonder Woman #7!
Next Week: our "Back to School" special!
Last edited by web-ed on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Correct number of total pages searched
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

first off, thanks for the August search report. i enjoyed both of the modified versions of the CA spanks Stargirl drawing :D his modification of her expression makes it appear like she might be crying and a few tears would have set this off nicely. it appears that Pablo removed our spankee's top in the process too. i am always a fan of bare female bottoms getting spanked so i like that part of the changes best. somehow, panties seem important to a spanking scenario to me, even if they're pulled down so i like that one the best of the 2 :D

i too like a good hand spanking and so i enjoyed Red X spanks Raven :D . i don't particularly care for these characters but that's just a personal preference. what i do like is the OTK position, the nicely reddened bottom and the expression on the spankee's face :D our spankee is apparently highly irritated about being in this predicament and i suspect that her bottom is in the same state :lol: . i appreciate you attempt to explain the characters in this one although i remain confused and probably will continue to be :lol: somewhere along the line, comic books seem to have gotten extremely complex. i'm sure Tolkien would have approved :lol: .

Batman spanks Catwoman.......wow! what a beautiful drawing :D . i totally agree with all the comments you made! about the only thing I can add is that Antimad 1really gave Catwoman a great bottom 8-) . i'd like to see a sequel to this one where she has a bare bottom........of course :lol: . looking at those expressions, i'm thinking those uniforms might be coming off soon anyway 8-) .

well, i certainly approve of both of these drawings by Endart :D . what i like best about the first one are the expressions on the faces of our struggling spankees, both of whom seem suitably terrified at the prospect of being brought before a paddle wielding Superman :lol: . it's obvious that both WW and Batgirl are well aware that their naughty behavior is going to get their bottoms blistered this time 8-) . in the second drawing, i thought Endart did a superb job of capturing WW's struggles with Superman holding her arm down :D . he also did a great job of showing just how much her bottom is hurting, not only because of the color of her flattened bottom but also from her expression 8-) .

great updates this week and a great end to Super Spanking Summer :D . thanks, phil
elmantonegro

Post by elmantonegro »

You see my spider sense was right, after all who else have drawn Raven spanked by Red X? In that time I have the idea to draw Raven getting spanked, I was researching for reference pictures then I found… Red X and one picture with raven with this X stick on her mouth and this Picture has almost drawn by itself… the inspiration hit me and the rest is history… or not, I draw this two times the first one has Raven with her hood on but somehow I did not like that so I decide to start over, and I have to say this is much better than the original one.

Yours: El Manto Negro.
Total satisfaction! or I will return your anime female characters Unspanked!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! Superman Spanks Wonder Woman :lol: the first panel of this drawing is exciting! Love the look on both WW and Batgirl faces as they are brought forth to meet their doom? a Good paddling at the hand of Superman :lol: the look of batgirl`s face show of pure horror knowing that she in for a hard paddling too bad they didn`t show her punishment :x ! anyway the paddling of Wonder Woman is GREAT!!! the otk is nice as The man of steel is slamming that paddle down onto her plump rump HARD 8-) Superman doesn`t need to bind her with that Magic Lesso he strong enough to hold her in place!I think Superman is A control spanker meaning he knows a female spankee with super power that he can spank very hard knowing they can take it such as WW She Hulk and a female with no power who I believe he wouldn`t use much power on normal women :lol: GREAT DRAWING !! Would have love to see an action shot of Batman roasting Catwoman`t fine rear instead of the pose look this drawing has :( not that I don`t like this drawing hey Catwoman look good over a knee bottom up and the drawing is Good but this have a feel of a model shoot :twisted: :lol: always wanted to see Batman give Catwoman a good spanking only cure for bad females :D Imean a REAL Good one the would have her kicking hissing through out :lol: GzooD DRAWING! El Manto Negro knows how to draw a good spanking and Judging by Raven`s red bottom this is a hard one! like how Red X place a RED X over Raven`s mouth to keep her from calling out her powers :twisted: 8-) also the otk is good! don`t know why Raven cover up her fine rear with that long cape :D SUPER GREAT SPANKING by RED X AND GREAT DRAWING by EL MANTO NEGRO! What a humiliating spanking Stargirl is getting not only is she bare bottom over Captain America`s knee nice position but her V is well expose for all to see :o :D stargirl do have a real meaty bottom very spankable :D and The Cap is doing a good job of setting fire to it :D this is one of Pablo`s HOTTEST DRaWING THE BEST 8-) And A GREAT ENDING to SUPER SPANKING SUMMER! 8-) BIG THUMBS UP PABLO FANTASTIC ! :D
jimc

Post by jimc »

Wow, I would have to say the one of Batman spanking Catwoman was a great entry. Captain America and Stargirl another fine pairing. All were great otk pairings. I would also have to say that the Batman spanking Catwoman was like Endart's pairing, but this was better. I think the expressions and the coloring esp. captured the essence of their appeal . Thanks for the great finds. Have a great day.
Jim
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Great new site, Web-ed. We are all mighty happy to have you around, with these little spanking "strips" that many of us have not seen before. You make it Christmas each day!

But I have some sad news. For the past month, I have been steadily and carefully "colorizing" another of my old black-and-white Captain Woodshed toons. It was hard work, but when I reached the end earlier today, I discovered that for some crazy reason, I cannot transfer my toons to your site! Wha...??

I have always used Image Titan for my transfers, but today that did not work. Try to imagine all the words I said (some of them audibly) after I discovered this. Not to worry though, 'cause one of my two sons is in the Computer Graphics wing of the Walt Disney Company here in Burbank. I'm pretty sure he can help me, unless this turns out to be one of those Intensely Complicating problems!

Sorry about that. Nevertheless, I say:

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 09/04/2015

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:But I have some sad news. For the past month, I have been steadily and carefully "colorizing" another of my old black-and-white Captain Woodshed toons. It was hard work, but when I reached the end earlier today, I discovered that for some crazy reason, I cannot transfer my toons to your site! Wha...??

I have always used Image Titan for my transfers, but today that did not work. Try to imagine all the words I said (some of them audibly) after I discovered this.
It occurred to me that you were probably the first person to try to link an image rather than attach it since I rolled out the new board on 8/11. However, I made a test just now and the linking process (using the "Img" button or manually inserting BBC) is working fine. Therefore, I suspect the problem is in uploading your files to image titan. If all else fails, you can send them to me and I'll upload them, providing you with their URL's for your post.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 09/10/2015

Post by web-ed »

As everyone knows, we advertise regular weekly updates every Friday, and we normally achieve that and a little better - I've usually gotten them out on Thursday for the past few years, while keeping Friday's date. This time I used Thursday's date, 9/10, to avoid trivializing the anniversary of 9/11, on which this country suffered a terrible attack from Islamic jihadists. Next week's updates will carry the usual Friday's date, 9/18.

This week, it's our Back to School Special!
  • Teacher Gets a Lesson from her students - and as you probably guessed, it's a lesson in how to administer corporal punishment!
  • We go back to school - in fact all the way back to the University of Kansas in 1954 - to visit a delightful Paddle Party!
For links please visit the Home Page, http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/ho ... _page.html.

Next Week: and for the rest of September, we're going to be updating existing pages to give us time to prepare for "Homecoming Month" in October. Next week will feature one more school-themed scene, now animated.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i have to admit that the teacher getting a spanking from her students has a certain appeal :D . of course, it's not a new theme at all as Dan has posted several featuring Tommy and Miss Johnson :D . this is a little different take on the idea though. even though a paddle might have been a better implement, i do like her position here and the use of a yard stick does seem appropriate in this setting. it's a very nice drawing of our shapely spankee and i thought that the tan lines were a nice touch 8-) . i agree with you about the expressions too. all are nicely done. the teacher's expression is just what you might expect it to be in this situation and it's not a surprise that the male students all seem to be very enthusiastic not only about her predicament but also her position :lol: . i wish this one was a bit larger so we could see the female student a bit better. i liked the drawing and the idea 8-) .

i've never attended such a paddle party but i would certainly have jumped at the chance if i had been invited :D . from the happy faces in this pic, it would seem that boys and girls really knew how to have fun back in those days :lol: . this girls seems to understand that it is well worth a little sting to have a man give her bottom some attention 8-) . good updates! :D thanks, phil
Me2612

Post by Me2612 »

Some updates I found of past updates.
Attachments
A larger version of http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/comicspage/wonder_woman_paddled_by_cheetah.html
A larger version of http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/comicspage/wonder_woman_paddled_by_cheetah.html
tbra.jpg (87.82 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
A larger version of http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/gallerypage/shego_spanks_kimpossible_congolike_animated.html
A larger version of http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/gallerypage/shego_spanks_kimpossible_congolike_animated.html
CL-KimPossible-animated.gif (363.22 KiB) Viewed 1919 times