Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Raised Skirts and Brazilian TV

Post by web-ed »

Dan - I'm sure no one here minds seeing a picture of a pretty girl with her skirt raised ;) It probably doesn't mean as much to the rest of us as it does to you, but at "worst" we can always fantasize about spanking her :) !

In your reply to Butch, you listed a whole bunch of unfamiliar Brazilian TV spankings. This is the first such list I have ever seen, so thanks. I am going to copy it over to the Movies & TV subforum so we don't lose track of it for future reference, as we might easily do here in this busiest of CSR's Forums. I wonder in this age of more and more TV content being deliverable via internet if we might be able to view some of these programs here in the states in the future.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/03/2012

Post by web-ed »

First, a quick note to anyone who has been kind enough to send me a contribution which has not appeared yet: please don't get discouraged or think I didn't like your submission. I do publish the vast majority of contributions, declining only a few things because of legal issues or my concern that another artist's space was being trespassed upon, as it were. But currently, with two major series (Humorama and Super-Spanking Summer II) running simultaneously, something that will probably never happen again, I don't have the time to prepare much else. Besides, it's possible to do too many updates, so that little gems might get lost in the mix.

Next, we're in August already, so it's time for the July report:
July comic pages: 4007
Total: 378093
Comic Spankings: 2
One of these was a M/M scene in a Western comic (yuchh!) and it will not be posted although it will go into the DB. The other missed an opportunity to be a good M/F scene - Jo-Jo (another Tarzan-type guy) gives this bad girl one not-too-severe a stroke across her behind with a whip. It does count as a spanking by the definition I've been using for the comics, but of course it would have been much improved if he had taken her OTK and spanked her with hand or paddle. We'll probably see it sometime next year.

Also, I found 1 new spanking cartoon in a non-Humorama mag, an obvious imitation of Bill Wenzel's 1st secretary spanking over at Humorama. Luckily, it was on the cover, making it easy to spot. Again, we won't see this one until some time next year when I'll do some kind of series of "spankers" from non-Humorama publications of the 50's.

For links to this week's updates please visit the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Doctor Cylon update - he adds an after-the-spanking shot to two animations he did years ago.
  • Humorama Series #100 - Secretary Spanking #29. Our 100th entry into this two-year series (and 151st Humorama cartoon overall) has never been seen on the 'net before - this secretary planned in advance to use her next spanking as an opportunity to ask for a raise. Wait until you see how she does it! Actually, we hit the 150th Humorama cartoon last week, but it seemed silly to celebrate the 99th entry into the series (by way of explanation for CSR newcomers, I had done 51 Humorama cartoons over the course of CSR's first 6 years on the web before I ever thought of doing them as a special series). This series will continue pretty much through the end of this year.
  • Humorama Extra: Part 2 of our essay on The Big Five Plus One Humorama spanking cartoonists in which we see some of their non-Humorama work and try to figure out how they managed to live as professional cartoonists as we assemble the available biographical information.
Super-Spanking Summer II begins August with
  • One Batman villainess turns another OTK as Catwoman spanks Poison Ivy.
  • Many superheroes have spanked the bad girls they ran into, but one stands out for using the OTK treatment as standard operating procedure - Captain Woodshed! Created by our own Dan Rivera, we'll see here a rare interpretation by another artist, Endart. This may have been from an art trade within a spanking group years ago.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

nice after spanking by Doc Cylon............nicely shaped spankee with a nicely spanked bottom :D . i love the 100th entry in the humorama series :D lovely spankee with a nice bottom which is nicely set off by her panties, garters and hose as her skirt is raised :D :D . as for the message on her panties, it just goes to show you that many girls want and need spankings and are willing to come up with whatever plan it takes to get one ;) . as you mentioned, the gag is a great one and i think our secretary is trying to kill 2 birds with one stone :lol: . i too love the unhappy and dumbfounded expression on the spanker's face :lol: . as for her expression, i can tell that she just loves it when a plan comes together :lol: . good choice using this one for # 100. part 2 of the comparison of the humorama cartoonists was truly fascinating. i had little knowledge of any of this prior to arriving at CSR and such articles are really educational and interesting for me. i don't really have any specific comments about the article except to say, thanks for the web-education :D i do have one question though............of these artists, do you have a favorite? the Catwoman spanks Poison Ivy spanking is interesting. for one thing it's very sketchy showing only the important parts. Catwoman's bottom half is missing entirely with pretty much no background at all. as i said, he did show the important parts though i like Poison Ivy's bottom as well as her position and dismayed expression. the Endart tribute to Captain Woodshed is one i already have in my collection. :D it was posted at "Arild's Moviespanking" which was a yahoo group that Dan and i belonged to years ago along with Endart and Dave Wolfe. i believe that the spankee is a girl named Cynthia who was also a member of the group. if i remember correctly this pic was done because Endart felt that Dan should have lowered her panties for a spanking while Dan thought a spanking over her panties was more appropriate. Dan, you can correct me if i'm wrong about that but that's the way i remember it. i really like Endart's work but of course, no one can replace the "real" Captain Woodshed :D . wonderful updates this week, both entertaining and informative. thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Thank you again for an entertaining and informative update this week!
web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #100 - Secretary Spanking #29. Our 100th entry into this two-year series (and 151st Humorama cartoon overall) has never been seen on the 'net before - this secretary planned in advance to use her next spanking as an opportunity to ask for a raise. Wait until you see how she does it! Actually, we hit the 150th Humorama cartoon last week, but it seemed silly to celebrate the 99th entry into the series (by way of explanation for CSR newcomers, I had done 51 Humorama cartoons over the course of CSR's first 6 years on the web before I ever thought of doing them as a special series). This series will continue pretty much through the end of this year.
A very cute cartoon by Mr. Stiles! (If I was the boss, I'd tell the secretary that she already got her skirt rasied! Ha ha!)
web-ed wrote:Humorama Extra: Part 2 of our essay on The Big Five Plus One Humorama spanking cartoonists in which we see some of their non-Humorama work and try to figure out how they managed to live as professional cartoonists as we assemble the available biographical information.
Another one of your well-researched and well-written essays. I always look forward to them.
web-ed wrote:Many superheroes have spanked the bad girls they ran into, but one stands out for using the OTK treatment as standard operating procedure - Captain Woodshed! Created by our own Dan Rivera, we'll see here a rare interpretation by another artist, Endart. This may have been from an art trade within a spanking group years ago.
overbarrel49 wrote:it was posted at "Arild's Moviespanking" which was a yahoo group that Dan and i belonged to years ago along with Endart and Dave Wolfe. i believe that the spankee is a girl named Cynthia who was also a member of the group. if i remember correctly this pic was done because Endart felt that Dan should have lowered her panties for a spanking while Dan thought a spanking over her panties was more appropriate.
Actually, if you take a look at the hairstyle of the Captain's spankee, you'll see that she's Katie! Prior to that drawing by Endart, Dan had done a cartoon, at my suggestion, that Katie should pass through a dimensional portal into an alternate universe, the universe in which Captain Woodshed upholds law and order. (Of course, even in Captain Woodshed's universe Katie wasn't a true villainess, she just annoyed the Captain by playing with the little hands on the side of his mask!) After Dan drew his take of the story, Endart decided to add his version of what might happen if Katie and the Captain ever crossed paths.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB-ED CSR!! Love the nice round plump bottom on the pinup model Doctor Cylon spanked. Like seeing him spank her Bongo style if only if there was sounds :lol: Also like how pink her rump was after ! Great drawing 8-) The Catwoman spanks Poison Ivy drawing is Ok meaning the scan I`am seeing is so white that both women look like ghosts :lol: for what I can see Poison Ivy do have a large tush :) Love the way her legs are spread doing the spanking :twisted: The spanking seem to be hard judging how high up Catwoman`s hand is . Also like Poison Ivy`s facial Expression Nice!!Alway dream of seeing Catwoman giving Batgirl a otk motherly like spanking for being out late fighting crime! Little girls shouldn`t be out past their bedtime! she would say as she whack away steadly with her hand onto Batgirl very vey well shape buttom :lol: Endart did a good job on a Dan Rivera drawing only I wish Captian Woodshed had used a paddle to spank that woman with 8-) Love how he preparing her bottom for a good spanking by rolling down her panty nice :shock: Like the humor from Kirk Stiles secretary spanking 29 but the woman bottom seem more balloon like and not real shaply.Maybe because he had to write the joke on her panty :lol: The bent over position wasn`t as far over as his other drawing last week and the legs on the secretary is bulky.Stiles loves the large thighs on his women :lol: wish that the panty had been a little skimpy showing bottom cheeks :D Reaaly love the info on The Big Five before they drew for Humorama 8-) only remember seeing Mr. DeCarlo works in Archie and Ward doing fetish art!! THANKS!!
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Doc Cylon certainly draws some gorgeous female bottoms, he is superb.

Wonder if that secretary got her raise, or if instead she got her panties taken down and her bare bottom spanked for her temerity in asking for it like that!

Nice if the Catwoman /Poison Ivy had been in color.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:Actually, if you take a look at the hairstyle of the Captain's spankee, you'll see that she's Katie! Prior to that drawing by Endart, Dan had done a cartoon, at my suggestion, that Katie should pass through a dimensional portal into an alternate universe, the universe in which Captain Woodshed upholds law and order. (Of course, even in Captain Woodshed's universe Katie wasn't a true villainess, she just annoyed the Captain by playing with the little hands on the side of his mask!) After Dan drew his take of the story, Endart decided to add his version of what might happen if Katie and the Captain ever crossed paths.
hi Boom,

thanks for clarifying that for us. i was working on old memories there :lol: i checked my files and found the entire halloween toon that started this...........both the parts you did and the parts that Dan did. i would be happy to post these if you and Dan want me to. phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

overbarrel49 wrote:

i was working on old memories there i checked my files and found the entire halloween toon that started this...........both the parts you did and the parts that Dan did. i would be happy to post these if you and Dan want me to. phil

Sounds good to me. I don't have that file anymore, so yes, I'd like to see it again, if it's OK with b00m.

Cheers,
Dan
Last edited by daneldorado on Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/03/2012

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Actually, if you take a look at the hairstyle of the Captain's spankee, you'll see that she's Katie! Prior to that drawing by Endart, Dan had done a cartoon, at my suggestion, that Katie should pass through a dimensional portal into an alternate universe, the universe in which Captain Woodshed upholds law and order. (Of course, even in Captain Woodshed's universe Katie wasn't a true villainess, she just annoyed the Captain by playing with the little hands on the side of his mask!) After Dan drew his take of the story, Endart decided to add his version of what might happen if Katie and the Captain ever crossed paths.
B00m - I had suspected it was something like that, and I'm grateful to you and Phil for supplying these additional details. I have updated the page accordingly.
butch wrote:Realy love the info on The Big Five before they drew for Humorama 8-) only remember seeing Mr. DeCarlo works in Archie and Ward doing fetish art!! THANKS!!
overbarrel49 wrote: part 2 of the comparison of the humorama cartoonists was truly fascinating. i had little knowledge of any of this prior to arriving at CSR and such articles are really educational and interesting for me. i don't really have any specific comments about the article except to say, thanks for the web-education :D i do have one question though............of these artists, do you have a favorite?
Glad you liked the article, Butch and Phil! It was a lot of effort, so it's good to know it's appreciated :) . In this article, I didn't mention a favorite, but yes, I do have one: Kirk Stiles. Despite his flaws, which mar a lot of his work and which I believe are due to excessive haste, at his best I think he's the most erotic of the Big Five Plus One because his women are the most beautiful. Morrice gives us pretty girls; DeCarlo the deft caricature of the sexy bombshell; Homer attractive sophisticates who stay just this side of gorgeous; Wenzel women whose flesh looks real but who lack a transcendent quality; and Ward brainless bimbos who are basically just a pair of boobs with a minimum amount of personality tacked on.

I also think that Stiles probably has the greatest range of expression and does the best backgrounds (again, when he's at the top of his form). I have speculated that perhaps he was trained as a painter and none of the others were. They're all good artists, though, and a case could be made for each of them: Ward for his polish; Wenzel for his zaftig women with (as I said above) flesh that looks real; DeCarlo for his wittiness and overall consistency (greater than the others); Homer for his ahead-of-his-time view of spanking as foreplay and intelligent women; and Morrice his old-fashioned humor.

Perhaps I'll say a little more about this when I do my wind-up article (yet to be written) as the Humorama Series concludes later this year.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

web-ed wrote:Glad you liked the article, Butch and Phil! It was a lot of effort, so it's good to know it's appreciated :) . In this article, I didn't mention a favorite, but yes, I do have one: Kirk Stiles. Despite his flaws, which mar a lot of his work and which I believe are due to excessive haste, at his best I think he's the most erotic of the Big Five Plus One because his women are the most beautiful. Morrice gives us pretty girls; DeCarlo the deft caricature of the sexy bombshell; Homer attractive sophisticates who stay just this side of gorgeous; Wenzel women whose flesh looks real but who lack a transcendent quality; and Ward brainless bimbos who are basically just a pair of boobs with a minimum amount of personality tacked on.

I also think that Stiles probably has the greatest range of expression and does the best backgrounds (again, when he's at the top of his form). I have speculated that perhaps he was trained as a painter and none of the others were. They're all good artists, though, and a case could be made for each of them: Ward for his polish; Wenzel for his zaftig women with (as I said above) flesh that looks real; DeCarlo for his wittiness and overall consistency (greater than the others); Homer for his ahead-of-his-time view of spanking as foreplay and intelligent women; and Morrice his old-fashioned humor.

Perhaps I'll say a little more about this when I do my wind-up article (yet to be written) as the Humorama Series concludes later this year.
hi web-ed,

thanks for the answer to my question. i'll be looking forward to your comments and your article later in the year. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/10/2012

Post by web-ed »

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.

Before getting to the updates I wanted to report on the status of three ongoing searches I forgot about last week.
  • Humorama Search - not much going on here any more as I think I have almost all the "spankers" now and the digests still on the market are way overpriced (they're not selling too well at those prices, either).
  • Don Flowers Search - Flowers has come up a couple of times on this board, and I promised to investigate him if I could. I'm going over a lot of his cartoons right now, but don't expect to find any "spankers".
  • Wonder Woman Search - I've been going through all of WW's early appearances with the goal of covering at least every one scripted by William Moulton Marston. I've made it about through the war years, with maybe a little of 1945 still to go (Moulton died in 1947). No spankings that I haven't already reported on so far. This search is on hold until some more reprint volumes become available.
And now, the updates, with the updated old pages first:
  • Doctor Cylon update - Daisy Mae is a'tellin' that she got a spankin' in another version of a Julius Zimmerman drawing he first tackled a couple of years ago.
  • Humorama Update: A new version of an old secretary spanking as this one finds out when her mother told her it was a spanking good firm, she wasn't kidding!
  • Humorama Series #101 - Secretary Spanking #30. A secretary discovers that at her firm, firm spanking is the rule!
Then Super-Spanking Summer II continues with The Joker spanking Harley Quinn twice
  • Once after putting her in bondage,
  • and the second time OTK.
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Ah, Doc Cylon's Daisy Mae! Al Capp's was never like this. Though Daisy Mae did get spanked, as weknow, in the strip.

Humorama- must have been a lot of secretaries with sore bottoms back those days.

And how about that skintight outfit on Harley Quinn when she is otk? Looks like it was painted on.Occurs to me how much a spanking would sting over it.
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Then Super-Spanking Summer II continues with The Joker spanking Harley Quinn twice
Once after putting her in bondage,
and the second time OTK.
The second Joker/Harley Quinn spanking is my favorite this week. With her form=fitting costume, and her puckish sense of humor, Harley seems like the perfect candidate for a spanking! ...from the Joker... from Batman... from Robin... or from nearly anyone that can get their hands on her!
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

:lol: Hi WEB-ED CSR!! I agree Harly Quinn is the most deserving villianess that needs a spanking ! Too bad Batman didn`t turn her over his knees once in a comic :lol: Remember seeing a Batman cartoon once where Harly tried to kill Batman only to fail but when Batman confronted I think he punched her I`am not sure :D Anyway to me it would have been great to see him put her over his knees for a good long spanking that after she would had asked the cops for a pillow to sat on while riding to jail don`t think her bottom would feel right on that bench in the back of a police wagon after a spanking :lol: Really like the over the knees drawing of the Joker spanking Harly Quinn . Like the way her two large buttocks is sticking up high in the air :) Don`t think the Joker could spank her in that position to low to the ground :lol: Love the look on both their faces :D Nice drawing!! Doctor Cylon spanks Daisy Mae drawing by Julius Zimmerman is good! Nice large breasts. Love the way she is bending over with bottom up high. also love her two shaply legs :) Love to see Doctor Cylon used a wooden spoon to spank her with! Hear plenty of stories from friends who lived in the country who talk about getting the spoon when growing up! :lol: Like DeCarlo Kirk Stile love drawing boss spanks secretary :lol: Don`t think the secretary in the Good firm spanking drawing is that bad looking :) Like how she is being spank over one knee with bottom up right! but the bosses hand although he using the right one seem kinda funny sorta like a flopy swing unlike the other drawing with the palm coming down flatly :lol: another thing I notice in The firm spanking is the lady feet is small and her legs are short! Not one of Stile best drawing but it nice due to the spanking! Love how the secretary head is turn in drawing number 30 :lol: Nice 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

well,Doc Cylon had found yet another well endowed lady to focus his talents on............of course, you don't see all that many ladies whose breasts are bigger than their bottom cheeks :lol: . i like the pained expression and the single tear. i like the "spanking good firm" drawing. i think you're thought that the scattered papers are the result of the spanking rather than the cause is probably right on the money and i love the rather jubilant expression on the spanker's face :D . nicely drawn spankee in the other secretary spanking although i would personally have preferred it if her bottom was a bit rounder ;) . i also like her expression. i would say that the pic by Hookywooky was done with Poser. in fact, i think i have seen the bondage equipment at one of the sites that sells Poser props. i'm not sure about the Joker face but it is a good likeness. i think that Boom is right about the second joker spanking being the best. nice bottom :D . thanks for the updates :D . phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiiya Web-ed:

Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks, I guess. Your toons by "Doc Cylon" are meaningless to me, although I can tell that some of your other viewers do like them. But that Julius Zimmerman dude either has NO idea of the proper proportions for a woman's body, or else he is deliberately drawing them out of proportion. For what reason, I have no idea.

I do, however, like the two Kirk Stiles "secretary spankings." The first one shows us a young secretary over her new boss' lap for what is, I suppose, her first spanking at this place of work. I have seen this one several times, and like you I regret that we have never been able to find a sharper copy of it. If we were ever to find a copy that is a close generation to the original, we would probably see more shading and greater perspective. This xerox copy is virtually all black and white, with little shading to provide a sense of depth and perspective. But the caption is one of the best I've ever seen: "I guess this is what Mom meant about the firm being a spanking good outfit to work for!" Tantalizing, and fun to think about.

The second Stiles toon about a secretary spanking is even more tantalizing than the first, at least in some ways. Please note that in his first toon, mentioned above, the girl being spanked seems resigned to her fate, accepting it as part of her "job description," and after all, her Mom had to go through it before she did. But, in the second toon, the spankee does NOT seem at all "resigned," and in fact we get the feeling that she will soon express her extreme disapproval of this sort of treatment. Notice how her eyes look startled and angry, not as accepting of the spanking as the other secretary was. Will this lead to a lawsuit against the old goat? Oh, probably not. You say this toon was published in the 1960s. I'm not sure if the women's lib movement was in full swing yet.

I respectfully disagree with your assessment of this second toon. You say: "Stiles shows his great range and subtlety of expression with the secretary's face, which seems to say 'I'm surprised he did this, but I know I deserve it and I willingly submit to my punishment'." To me, the young woman looks pissed off at what her new boss is doing. And he's got her dress pulled all the way up, a bit farther than we usually see in this type of drawing. Yeah, I think she's pissed. Where's Gloria Steinem when you need her?

Regarding the two pictures of The Joker spanking Harley Quinn, I agree with all the other respondents here that the second one is the better of the two. Here, the clown lady is placed firmly over the Joker's lap, and she is receiving her spanks on her nicely-elevated rump, meaning that to some degree at least, she enjoys this treatment! And, she is smiling!

Good stuff, Web-ed. I look forward to future episodes of your "Weekly Updates."

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 08/10/2012

Post by web-ed »

On the spankings of Harley Quinn:
Tanner wrote:And how about that skintight outfit on Harley Quinn when she is otk? Looks like it was painted on.Occurs to me how much a spanking would sting over it.
hugob00m wrote: With her form=fitting costume, and her puckish sense of humor, Harley seems like the perfect candidate for a spanking! ...from the Joker... from Batman... from Robin... or from nearly anyone that can get their hands on her!
Given the large number of Harley-spankings that have turned up over the years, I think many artists feel the same way b00m does! And speaking of "turned up", I think we'd all agree with Tanner that Harley's skin-tight costume is ideal for spanking since it offers her no protection when her bottom is turned up to meet hand or paddle. We'll have several more Harley-spankings here in the next few weeks, by the way, as she gets it from Poison Ivy, the Joker (again), Batman, and then she and Batgirl spank each other, perhaps to see who can be more submissive. :)

On the Julius Zimmerman/Doc Cylon piece:
overbarrel49 wrote:well,Doc Cylon had found yet another well endowed lady to focus his talents on............of course, you don't see all that many ladies whose breasts are bigger than their bottom cheeks :lol:
daneldorado wrote:that Julius Zimmerman dude either has NO idea of the proper proportions for a woman's body, or else he is deliberately drawing them out of proportion. For what reason, I have no idea.
My guess is that Zimmerman designs his proportions for humorous effect. I think that less exaggeration would be more erotic, and Zimmerman has done some potent displays of the female derriere exaggerated to varying degrees with the female in the bending-over position, which will always grab my attention :) (and Doc Cylon's too, it would seem).

On Secretary Spanking #30:
daneldorado wrote:You say this toon was published in the 1960s. I'm not sure if the women's lib movement was in full swing yet.
... I respectfully disagree with your assessment of this second toon. You say: "Stiles shows his great range and subtlety of expression with the secretary's face, which seems to say 'I'm surprised he did this, but I know I deserve it and I willingly submit to my punishment'." To me, the young woman looks pissed off at what her new boss is doing. And he's got her dress pulled all the way up, a bit farther than we usually see in this type of drawing. Yeah, I think she's pissed. Where's Gloria Steinem when you need her?

Yes, this cartoon was taken from the mid-to-late 1960's, although I'm certain this was a reprint and it had been published for the first time years before, but that date is still unknown. Where was Gloria Steinem, you ask? At that time, she was working as a bunny in one of the Playboy clubs (later to write an expose based on her experiences)! She got involved with feminism in the late 60's to early 70's - too late to protest Miss Finness getting spanked in the office. As with many other bad ideas from the 60's, the destructive effects of Feminism were felt mainly in the 70's. I don't recall feminists getting too outraged over spanking at that time, probably because they couldn't even conceive that such as thing was still happening. I do remember at about this time a girl in high school complaining about boys always trying to spank her - perhaps her complaint was influenced by Feminism, although I think it more likely she just didn't "get it" when it came to spanking. Steinem herself could certainly have used a good spanking, and I'd have loved to be the one to have administered it! :D I really enjoy the idea of seeing cranky feminists humbled in this manner.

Is Miss Finness pissed off or merely startled? Are those dark eyes flashing with anger or with smoldering submission? I have to think that if she were really angry, she'd be struggling against the spanking more than the relaxed posture of her upper body suggests. Everyone will have to judge for himself (note the avoidance of the feminist-preferred "himself or herself"!) .
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Spanking Gloria Steinem, or a character based on her. I wonder if anyone has ever written a story like that. I did read a letter to the mag Nugget (or maybe it was Cavalier) years ago where the writer(this was the 70s) said women involved with "women's lib" as it was called then, should all be given a good spanking.
One thing I am surprised not to see more stories about is braless, potsmoking, skinnydipping "hippie chicks" from that period getting spanked like they so richly deserved.
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Good Lord! Gloria Steinem is 78 years old!

Not a Granny Basher, are you? :o
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Spanking Gloria Steinem

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Good Lord! Gloria Steinem is 78 years old!

Not a Granny Basher, are you? :o
Is Gloria really 78? Wow! No, Willjohn, I'm not a Granny Basher, and although I'm basically of the "a woman is never too old for a spanking" school, I've never spanked anyone older than her early sixties. You'll notice that I said, " Steinem herself could certainly have used a good spanking, and I'd have loved to be the one to have administered it!" carefully using the past tense. I had in mind Steinem's early feminist period from about 40 years ago. At that time I would have been a young lad just learning how to use a wooden paddle, and Steinem would have been about 38, still in her prime spankable years. A good match, I'd say! :)
-- Web-Ed