Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #163: Bill Maul will not be a name familiar to most CSR readers, but he did do one spanking cartoon for Humorama: Patty Cake Spanking, in which a baker spanks his wife to the rhythm of the old nursery rhyme.
Mmmm! I really like this one! (in spite of the minor flaws. Yes, being a baker, he probably should've used a spatula instead of a hairbrush, and he misspelled "pattie"... also... who calls them "cookies"? I would think a baker-appropriate word for the lady's buttocks would be "BUNS"!)The lady looks very cute and spankable, with her nicely-rounded bottom and those panties that don't cover much of the target area! Thanks for finding this one!
web-ed wrote:Tim's Humorama Parodies #7: The Humorama spanking cartoons sometimes featured spankings being applied over and above the regular routine, and that's what happens backstage when a star is spanked backstage by one of her fans.
Yeah! It reminds me a little bit of Dan's Sam Swatt cartoon about a bratty starlet who refused to sign an autograph. But... wouldn't that be a great custom to have? "Oh, Miss (Whatever-Actress-You-Want-To-Name), I just loved your last movie so much... Here, let me spank your cute little backside!
web-ed wrote:This week, I'd like to ask any readers who haven't looked at all the great spanking drawings of our Resident Artists over here to please take advantage of the opportunity to do so. Of course, to comment on these works you must join the forum, but anyone can view the links/attachments. The RA's greatly appreciate all reasonable comments.
Thanks for the plug! I posted a new one about two weeks ago... without much response. And now Katie is teasing me about it! (I DID get those really good comments from you and Phil... Thank you VERY MUCH! And now that Katie is making fun of me, I got a few comments about that.) Early next week, I plan to post a Dizzie Lizzie cartoon... and shortly after that I have another O.T. Katie I'm almost done with.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!!! Great to see what make this site the BEST SPANKING DRAWINGS 8-) and also glad to see a new Tim drawing :D How great would it be to spank one of your favorite Movie Starlet 8-) I could think of plenty past and present that I would have love turning over my knee :D Now I would say this is a Good drawing from Tim not one of his best The guy spanking both his wife and mistress at the same time over his knee is GOLDEN 8-) anyway the setup is ok maybe if he was punishing her for a bad performance on stage it might been better :lol: the otk is nice only flaw his legs is spread too far apart! the actress do have a good bottom ripe for spanking :lol: also the spanking doesn`t seem to hard being the actress is enoying it :lol: GOOD SPANKING DRAWING FROM TIM!! Love Bill Maul Paddy Cake Spanking Drawing that baker like heating up his wife`s buns :lol: the over the knee in this one is great with the wife`s big round rear sticking up high while receiving the hairbrush :D better him using a hairbrush instead of an oven shovel :twisted: :lol: the wife panty could have been much better ! all in all this is a Great spanking drawing from Bill Maul ! Paddy Cake everytime I think about it it reminds me of a scene from Roger Rabbit where he tells guy about his wife Jessica playing Paddy Cake with Another man ! :lol: wish Roger had played Paddy Cake on Jessica Rabbit behind :lol: 8-) THANKS!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 04/24/2015

Post by web-ed »

We're in the home stretch of the Humorama Series now with just four more cartoons to go, two by George Morrice and two by Bill Wenzel. There will also be two more of Tim's Humorama Pastiches, although this week I've presented instead nine more Missed Opportunities for spankings where it's possible to read between the lines enough to see spanking implications. We'll have the last of the Missed Opportunities series in two weeks.

That's all I have time to write now as I've been so busy I won't even get a chance to check out our Resident Artists' latest offerings until tonight - so be sure to do this yourselves at the first opportunity. :)

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #164: We return to the halcyon days of 1956 and George Morrice's Newlywed Spanking #2.
  • Humorama Missed Opportunities: Another installment of this series over on the "Humorama & Other Men's Magazines" forum. This week our theme is "Ambiguous Situations".
Next Week: The Humorama Series features the 2nd of two George Morrice cartoons. This time, a magazine seller is "held accountable" for the spicy contents of her magazines by a moralistic customer!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

thanks for the reminder about the covers of the Humorama digests. it was a nice to revisit of those days of yesteryear :D . as for the drawing by morrice, it's not OTK but i definitely like the idea of spanking your new bride on your wedding night 8-) . of course, i would probably have spanked her for this stuff before getting married..........i just hate falling behind :lol: . you've already covered most of the stuff wrong with the gag so i'll move along. i did think that Morrice did a nice job of drawing a sweet, shapely, good looking spankee. interesting information about why Morrice may have used this scenario when he had just done one..............and a better one at that. my favorites in the ambiguous situations are the 2 where the ladies are apparently rubbing their bottoms............it sure suggests spanking to me :D . i liked the gag about not being able to make 2 laps before lunch by Kirk Stiles too :lol: . in the drawing by Bill Riley you asked the question, " is he trying to spank her or just get her to sit on his lap? "........it sure looks to me like he's getting ready to turn her over..........of course, i guess it would :lol: . good updates :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!! I think George Morrice really did do a poor job on his Newlywed Spanking drawing! beside not having her otk it also seem the husband feel that it right to punish her for trouble she cause in the past :twisted: too me spanking one Bride on your Honeymoon is to show her that you are now in charge not for some grudge this guy got some issues! I do love the submissiveness of the Bride as she bends over for her spanking :) plus tears showing that it hurts! really what`s the gag :twisted: :?: not one of George Morrice best drawing :( Why is it that women in the Miss Opportunities drawing are more shapely than the ones in spanking drawing :?: the ones in this week finds Thanks WEB-ED is very spankable indeed especially the two women rubbing their behinds 8-) love the guy trying to pull his secretary on or over his lap1too me it seem like the secretary is in forv a good spanking and trying to escape :lol: also belive the maid was spanked by her master only the wife thinks she slide down the banisters :twisted: :lol: the one that stands out is the guy taking the woman to the woodshed it seem to me that they both into spanking and she love having her curving bottom paddle :lol: GREAT SPANKING DRAWINGS 8-)
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #164: We return to the halcyon days of 1956 and George Morrice's Newlywed Spanking #2.
I was looking at that one and thinking that perhaps George Morrice isn't really into spankings himself, but just drawing something he thinks Abe Goodman is going ro want to buy.

I like the idea of a Wedding Night spanking, but not so much when it's an overdue punishment for misbehaviors she committed while they were dating. Those shouuld've been dealt with at the time, as Phil suggested. And what is she leaning on? I don't see anything in front of her that would support her in that position. One thing I do like about it is that the bride has some nice legs. And I like the little ribbons around the tops of her stockings.
web-ed wrote:Humorama Missed Opportunities: Another installment of this series over on the "Humorama & Other Men's Magazines" forum. This week our theme is "Ambiguous Situations".
I think I like the first one the best. Too bad there isn't a high-resolution scan available. I like the way he's drawn her bottom, and the highlights on her dress. Is Mr. Hallbrook restraining his hand because he wants to swat her butt or because he wants to grope her breasts? Maybe Mr. Stiles wanted to leave it ambiguous, so that the readers could decide, based on their own proclivities. The lady seems to be pretty well endowed in both areas!

I agree that both Marian stafford and Joy Laine look like they're rubbing their sore bottoms. It may be our fevered imaginations... but it IS fun to imagine both of the ladies getting their bottoms warmed.

And are those marks on Mirabelle the result of bannister sliding or a recent spanking? Maybe both! Maybe she got caught in the act after numerous warnings not to slide down the bannister! (One can hope!)

And, as for the female burglar... I know what I would want to do instead of calling the police!

And in the next two... I'm pretty sure that both of them were intended as "sit on my lap and let's talk about what comes up" gags... but, with a little imagination, we can interpret them as prekudes to spankings.

The heavy-handed one, unfortunately, is the least ambiguous. the shading indicates that she got tanned everywhere else and is still pale where he rested his hand on her bottom. But that isn't a real big problem for me, since I enjoy touching a pretty woman's bottom even when I'm not giving her a spanking... and I think that must be how her boyfriend feels.

And the last one... Hmmm! Headed toward the woodshed with a pretty girl in tow and a board in the other hand sure LOOKS like she's in for a good paddlin'... But why is she smiling? Why are the other women looking on so concerned? Well, as you suggest, she might actually ENJOY getting paddled, or maybe it's what comes AFTER the paddilng that she likes! Another alternative, which I DON'T really want to consider, but It MIGHT be what the artist had in mind... maybe they just fake the spanking. He hits something else with his board while she pretends to squall... and then they use the privacy to make love in the woodshed.

Thanks for finding all of these! None of then are ones I've ever seen anywhere else!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 04/24/2015

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Thanks for finding all of these! None of then are ones I've ever seen anywhere else!
You're most welcome, b00m, and these are also the ones I like bringing to CSR readers the best - material you just won't find anywhere else. It can't all be that way, of course, but it's nice to have as much unique and original (in the sense that I found it first from non-internet sources) material as I do.

As a matter of fact, I have something a little better than missed opportunities still in the files - actual spanking cartoons from non-Humorama magazines! I have about a dozen of these, and we'll get to them eventually as a "Rivals of Humorama" series. One of them, remarkably, is a secretary spanking that slightly predates Bill Wenzel's first one for Humorama in July 1955.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/01/2015

Post by web-ed »

Lots of stuff to get through today, so bear with me. First, CSR passed its 11th Anniversary in April, and while I wasn't up to the kind of celebration I did last year for the 10th, I did make one change to the Home Page effective last week: I got rid of my aerial view of Chicago and replaced it with a "Blast From the Past" feature, in which we revisit a page first posted years ago. I figured everyone has had enough of Chicago (I sure have!), and in fact while I won't be changing the site's name - too much goodwill associated with the name "Chicago Spanking Review" - the Illinois economy is so rotten it's really only a matter of time (in years, probably) before I move out. So no more glamorous publicity for the city that has done so much to drag the entire State of Illinois down with it.

When I'm finished here, I'll do a brief update over on the "It's CSR's Anniversary" topic.

Next is the April Search Report, which is a real bummer:

Pages searched: 9291
Total: 507260
Comic Spankings: 2

Not only are there only two spankings, they're both M/M :x ! Here are the details, which have already been added to the Comics Spanking Data Base:
1. Big Shot Comics #4 (Columbia Aug. 1940) Jibby Jones strip. M/M. Clown/Jibby, paddle, standing. Did clowns really do this much paddling? And couldn't they have paddled some females once in a while? (Yes, there's one example of a M/F clown paddling in Comics Gallery 2, but it's not enough).
2. Big Shot Comics #20 (Columbia Dec. 1941) – Marvelo the Magician, M/M, OTK, hand, Santa Claus/Hood. Marvelo changes two kidnappers into kids, and Santa spanks one of them.

What makes this report so bitter is that I worked extra-hard to get caught up, searching over 9000 pages, and with perhaps half of this being from Romance comics :x . I would have expected based on past experience to have turned up two good M/F non-parental spankings from, say, 4500 pages of Romance comics, especially since many of these were early efforts before the "dead zone" when the Comics Code clamped down (1956-65) - in fact, many were issues of Young Romance, which had two spankings, and Young Love, which was a sister publication (also produced by Simon & Kirby). I even searched through many issues of Young Brides, one of which is known to contain a spanking (we've seen the reprinted version from True Brides Experiences #16) without turning anything up.

What went wrong? A few of these issues probably were published just at the beginning of the "dead zone," and we don't know who was doing the writing. Certainly I found many, many opportunities for some OTK action: bad girls, girls slapping their boyfriends' faces, etc. But it's still disappointing.

Meanwhile I did pass that milestone I mentioned last month: I have now searched over 500,000 pages of Golden Age comics :) ! Yes, half a million pages have been scrutinized for spankings, and while I can no longer give an exact number of how many spankings I've found, I believe it must be well over 200 since I was at about 160 when I hit 300,000. Of course, that includes an awful lot of junk, but there have been some good finds too. The GA Search will go on, and it's not the only one, or even the only comics search I'm doing, but it may be that we're going to have to accept slim pickings from this point on.

The Humorama Search also progressed in April, but very slowly as it is now very hard to find any of the digests at reasonable prices. One digest from the classic period of 1956-60 contained not a single spanking - another huge disappointment :x ! (At this point, I don't expect to find many new spankings, but I'd like to at least turn up the first printing of one we're already seen).

Finally, it's on to this week's updates. For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #165: The last spanking cartoon by George Morrice that we have discovered is this one, Spanked for Spicy Writing in which public morals require that a young woman selling magazine subscriptions be held accountable for the steamy content of their articles!
  • Tim's Humorama Parodies #8: And speaking of accountability, a babysitter must pay the price when one of her charges hits a ball through a neighbor's window. We may hope that enough such babysitter spankings will improve children's behavior everywhere. :)
Next Week: The Humorama Series returns to one of The Big Six and in fact one of his later efforts as a wife is spanked by her husband for smashing up the family car. This could have been one of Bill Wenzel's cartoons from the 50's except for one thing: the spanking is on the bare bottom!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US :D . it's too bad that you can't get an accurate count on the number of spankings we have posted but as you noted, CSR is big :D . i am somewhat surprised by the disappointing results from your search of romance comics. they sure seem like a good place to find spankings..........sigh. i hope this is just bad luck and that you will find more spankings from these as we go along. i too am hopeful that you will turn up more pages from Humorama digests that will give us more history and perhaps the first printing dates of ones we already have. i always find such history to be fascinating. the spanker by George Morrice is an excellent find and an excellent CSR exclusive :D . i like the drawing very much. you mentioned the OTK position and the drawing of the nice looking young magazine salesman which are all good but the expressions are my favorite part. perhaps our stern looking spanker would get a more pleased expression on his face if he would look at the bottom of the young lady over his lap rather than concentrating on his own righteous indignation...............LOL. i thought the expression of the spankee was hilarious :lol: . it's pretty obvious that she hadn't even planned on this happening to her :lol: . as i said, excellent find :D . i thought Tim's drawing was a really good one :D ..............good OTK position.....bottom up, head down......just as it should be..........and a shapely bottom it is too 8-) . i thought Tim did a truly excellent job of depicting the thin material of the dress draped over her bottom and outlining it nicely :D ;) . perhaps if the spankee would take a good look at the grin on the spanker's face, she would understand, just as all of us do, why the spanker is taking it out on the baby sitter :lol: . excellent updates this week and i'll be looking forward to the bare bottom Humorama spanking next week :o :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

First of all, I'm sad to see that you got such disappointing results from your search of romance comics! I would've expected that genre to be chock-full of young ladies getting their tails tanned!
web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #165: The last spanking cartoon by George Morrice that we have discovered is this one, Spanked for Spicy Writing in which public morals require that a young woman selling magazine subscriptions be held accountable for the steamy content of their articles!
Morrice isn't my favorite artist, but this is certainly one of his best works!
web-ed wrote:Tim's Humorama Parodies #8: And speaking of accountability, a babysitter must pay the price when one of her charges hits a ball through a neighbor's window. We may hope that enough such babysitter spankings will improve children's behavior everywhere.
Mmmmmmmmm! I think this might be my favorite Tim drawing! Even though the young lady's skirt isn't raised, I can see by the way it's drawn that the fabric is thin and clingy... (That isn't easy to do!) The young lady will be feeling the sting of her punishment and her neighbor will certainly be feeling the resilient softness of her nicely-rounded posterior! :D :D :D :D While it may not be COMPLETELY fair to blame the babysitter for a window broken by the kids under her care... it may also very well be that the man had been patiently waiting for really a long time to find ANY excuse to turn this lovely young lady over his knee!
butch46163@yahoo.com

TWO BIG THUMBS UP WEB-ED FOR THIS WEEK EXCITING SPANKING DRAWINGS 8-) ! Now this is a much better spanking drawing from George Morrice :D The spanker look like the stern fatherly type so we know he can give a good hard spanking :lol: Great over the knee with spankee`s bottom up high :D like the half slip she wearing really smooth and hug her shapely bottom :D also love that this is a discipline style spanking 8-) judging by the pain look on her face I bet she won`t be peddling racy magazines anymore :lol: SUPER GREAT SPANKING DRAWING FROM MORRICE 8-) Can`t blame the guy for wanting to spank those round buttocks on the babysitter instead of the kid who broke the window :twisted: :lol: this is Tim at his Best Hot girl over a man`s knee getting her Super Find Rear spanked soundly 8-) 8-) 8-) maybe the guy spanking her for letting the kid she was sitting break his window :lol: like the angry look on her face also like the clingy long skirt she wearing that showed off those sweet curvy mounds :D HOT! HOT! HOT! Drawing from Tim And GREAT GAG 8-) THANKS!
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/08/2015

Post by web-ed »

First, a couple of minor corrections to last week's report: It was Teen-Age Brides, not Young Brides, that was known to have a spanking, although it was still disappointing not to find any spankings in the latter, at least for now. And I forgot to report that I did have one success in one of my other searches - I located a rare F/F adult spanking in a Golden Age book! Unfortunately, since no digital copy is available, I will have to procure an actual copy of an expensive, hard-to-find comic, but sooner or later I'll be able to do it.

Now on to this week's updates. For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #166: we return to one of The Big Six and in fact one of his later efforts as a wife is spanked by her husband for smashing up the family car. This could have been one of Bill Wenzel's cartoons from the 50's except for one thing: the spanking is on the bare bottom!
  • Humorama Missed Opportunities: Another installment of this series over on the "Humorama & Other Men's Magazines" forum. This week our theme is "Asking for it/Targeted Behinds".
Next Week: The Humorama Series concludes with another cartoon by Bill Wenzel, "Two-Sided Spanking," from Humorama's late period, and Tim's Humorama Parodies also concludes with "Fancy Dress".
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote:Humorama Series #166: we return to one of The Big Six and in fact one of his later efforts as a wife is spanked by her husband for smashing up the family car. This could have been one of Bill Wenzel's cartoons from the 50's except for one thing: the spanking is on the bare bottom!
This is very entertaining! (In spite of the man's use of the "wrong" hand... and what's he doing with his other hand? Holding her thigh up? I don't get that! However... I can think of one reason a man might want to use his "wrong" hand to spank a woman... IF the spanking is done for sexual foreplay, without even the pretense of a punitive motivation, then the man can use his other hand to "diddle" the woman's clitoris during the spanking.)
web-ed wrote:Humorama Missed Opportunities: Another installment of this series over on the "Humorama & Other Men's Magazines" forum. This week our theme is "Asking for it/Targeted Behinds".
I think the Charley Jones' Laugh Book cover falls under the same category as an offscreen spanking in a movie. Surely that woman got her bottom thoroughly reddened for that prank... We just didn't get to see it happen... right?

And I think the same thing could be said about the newlyweds in the final cartoon.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

the Bill Wenzel drawing is interesting. first off, looking at the spankee's breasts, it appears Wenzel might have been taking lessons from Ward :lol: . the OTK position is good although she is a bit too far over, perhaps a function of the size of those breasts :lol: . it certainly presents her bottom nicely for the spanking and to address Boom's concerns, perhaps the position of his left hand is to help facilitate keeping her bottom in this position and to enhance his view..........especially considering his comment that he isn't as mad as he originally was 8-) . speculation aside, however, Wenzel presents us with a nice looking spankee with an apprehensive expression. the spanker's expression is pretty generic underneath that 70s haircut. i liked your comments about the mistakes that Wenzel has carried over from a couple of decades back. some things change, however, with the spanking on her bare bottom :D . hopefully, you will find a better scan of this along the way and also proof that this either is or isn't from Humorama. i have to agree with you and Boom about the cover of Laugh Book...........surely there must have been spanking........or better yet, a blistering.......... and we just didn't see it :lol:........it certainly IS a clear example of asking for it 8-) . i would have to assume that the young lady is desperately wanting a spanking :D . personally, i like using a paddle ball paddle, at least for certain kinds of spanking. i have found them very useful in the past for playful spankings. my theory is that even playful spankings used as foreplay are still spankings and the young lady still needs to feel that sting. after all, it is a spanking and a spanking is supposed to sting her tender, little bottom 8-) . it has been my experience that a paddle ball paddle, even if it is a bit too light for discipline, still stings more than a hand spanking and gives the spankee a bit more uncertainty and apprehension during a playful spanking which enhances the intensity of the whole experience 8-) . btw, at one point in time, i had a paddle ball paddle made of hard plastic which was considerably more effective. i have no idea where it came from but i wish i still had it since i have never seen another one like it. with all that said, the young bride in the "just married" drawing obviously wants just such a spanking from her new husband to get their marriage started off right............which i think is every spanker's dream :D . perhaps she chose the paddle ball paddle just to make sure that she avoided an inability to sit down while still getting their marriage off to a rousing start 8-) . don't you just love a brat :lol: . good updates ;) . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!! Eventhough this week Humorama Asking for it Target Behind sound like a war Mission Target Behind :lol: 8-) is good the gags in some are boyish Spitballs and Paddle balls :lol: We all know that the guy in the last drawing is going to use that Paddle ball on his wife bottom as soon as he get in bed! :lol: bet she regret bringing it along on their Honeymoon :lol: the Miss Opportunities spanking are Great especially the ones show women with big round well shaped bottoms bending over or in what look like spanking positions 8-) GREAT DRAWINGs The Husband in the Wife being spanked for Smashing the Family car drawing seem happy to have his beautiful wife across his knee :D and who can blame him 8-) the wife doesn`t seem to concern about her spanking judging by the look on her face and the husband also looks like he want something more after the spanking by the way he holding up one of her legs :D the otk in this is Fine with wife rear up high 8-) plus she have big breasts! only flaw the husband is using the wrong hand to spank with! GOOD DRAWING 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/15/2015

Post by web-ed »

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #167: we conclude the series (for now) with Bill Wenzel's Two-Sided Spanking, in which our spankee learns that are, indeed, two sides to everything!
  • Tim's Humorama Parodies #9: Appropriately enough, we also conclude this series with Fancy Dress, in which a woman gets more than she bargained for when suggesting that she and her husband go to a party dressed as John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara!
Grueling work this week has kept me from giving an update as to where we are with the Humorama cartoons - indeed, if I hadn't gotten to Tim's Fancy Dress Humorama pastiche last week, I'm not sure I could have had the updates finished before the end of Friday, and as everyone knows, I try to get them out early. I hope to have something to say about the current status of the Humorama spanking cartoons probably here on the board next week. I see there's been a lot of activity on the board the past week but I haven't had a chance to read it myself yet - maybe soon.

And speaking of next week: The calendar says summer is still a month away, but CSR's Super-Spanking Summer arrives next week anyway! I'd love to tell you what we're going to see, but I honestly don't know at at this point because I've been too busy to write and code it yet! Expect a Bat-Family Spanking every week together with some miscellaneous super-fanny-whacking.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

There are two sides to an argument then she gets it on the backside. :roll:
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the Wenzel "two sides" drawing :D . you've already mentioned all the nice characteristics about the drawing. that stray hair is indeed a distraction and that's one of the first things i noticed. perhaps the gag refers to the fact that the spanker didn't want to hear her side of the story before spanking her bottom for whatever the infraction was :lol: . i like it that Wenzel was free to draw the spankee's bare bottom at that time but would have preferred her dressed with her dress pulled up and panties pulled down rather than naked...............however, i won't complain too much about that :lol: . i hate to see the humorama series at an end again but i have confidence you will find more :D . i like Tim's idea for them to dress as the duke and Maureen O'hara and i didn't find the alternate OTK position, the hot pants or the shoe to be a bother to me :D. it's just a more modern version :D . i like the sly smile on the spanker's face and the apprehension on her face :D . the only problem i had with this drawing is that the spanker has 2 left hands.........one at the end of each arm. still, it's a good drawing and a good idea :D . it sounds like you had a tough week so hopefully next week will be smoother. i too had a bit of a tough week due to jury duty but that is over now so i am getting back to my routine. i'll be looking forward to the start of Super Spanking Summer :D . thanks, phil
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

web-ed wrote: Humorama Series #167: we conclude the series (for now) with Bill Wenzel's Two-Sided Spanking, in which our spankee learns that are, indeed, two sides to everything!
web-ed wrote:One of his strengths had been the beautifully clinging dresses he drew that looked as though they offered no protection at all from a swatting palm, and that particular skill alone is not evident here - but only because the spankee's bottom is now bare!
I'm glad to see you found one more Bill Wenzel cartoon. It seems like a good way to end your long run of Humorama spankers. however, I do miss the clingy dresses he drew on most of his spankees. Actually, for reasons I can't fully explain, I'd rather see a skirt raised and panties down than full nudity. But this was a great find, one i've never seen anywhere else!
web-ed wrote:Tim's Humorama Parodies #9: Appropriately enough, we also conclude this series with Fancy Dress, in which a woman gets more than she bargained for when suggesting that she and her husband go to a party dressed as John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara!
I really like the idea of a couple going to a costume party as John Wayne and Maureen O''Hara. I think I would've preferred to see the woman in an outfit like the one Maureen O'Hara wore in McLintock! but hot pants are nice too! An even better idea for a costume party would be if EVERY woman dressed up like a movie or TV character that got spanked OR a character that SHOULD'VE BEEN!
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR !! What Can I Say about Tim But GREAT 8-) :!: Think the the guy dress as G.W MCLintock should have had a coal shovel instead of a slipper also think the woman as Kate could have wore those short bloomers :D watching that coal shovel landing on Mrs. O' Hara bottom over and over again have to be the hottest spanking scene Filmed 8-) Tim chose a SUPER CLASSIC to Parodie if only he would have renacted it just like the movie! anyway it Still a GREAT drawing! 8-) Wish I knew the gag is in Bill Wenzel`s Two Sided Spanking drawing Maybe it about the wife complaining to her husband about only spanking one of her butt cheeks :twisted: :lol: The over the knee is good and the wife do indeed have a big round shapely rear :D like the expression on the wife face and the stern look on her husband he giving her a hard punishment spanking :D GREAT DRAWING FROM BILL WENZEL ! HOPE THIS NOT THE LAST! THANKS 8-)