Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by Tanner »

That artist indiava sounds interesting. Anymore info on her work, a link or something? Always on lookout for superheroine spanking material.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 05/13/2011

Post by web-ed »

Phil: glad you liked this week's updates. Stay with me - I've got lots more still in the hopper!

Jim:

On spankable positions: our buddy Dave Wolfe started a topic dealing with this subject over on the SpankingPanels.com forum, to which I contributed a few of Supergirl and Dumb Bunny. Probably because it was available there, I didn't feel the need to start a similar topic over here on this forum as well, although I did that one of Lois Lane recently for the "Spanking Letters" page, and I have certainly included some spankable poses in the "Missed Opportunities" topic and even created a regular webpage full of Skygirl repeatedly and gratuitously bending over. I probably have a few more I've never posted anywhere - in fact, I have one of Dumb Bunny from the Inferior Five's 3rd appearance in Showcase that I've never even scanned. And by a strange coincidence I did a spankable Supergirl pose only three days ago! :) I used it to create a Superman spanks Supergirl fake, which I was thinking about adding to the Supergirl Spanking Search page even though it's not very good because I have no artistic talent (I'm a writer, not an artist) and instead of a cool tool like Photoshop all I have is Microsoft Paint! Here's the Supergirl pose by itself (and credit Dave Wolfe for giving me the idea to use Super-Team Family #11, which both of us have in our respective collections):
Supergirl in spanking position.
Supergirl in spanking position.
supergirl_st11_rev_height300_for_bb.jpg (112.58 KiB) Viewed 8385 times

So maybe I should follow JimC's suggestion and create a special page (technically it won't have to be a data base) filled with every spankably-posed superheroine I can find. It could be another Special Feature in Comics Gallery 1.
I think I'd rather someone else do the fakes, though - I'm just not very good at them. Here's one done by someone else, maybe Texas Jim (not JimC):
Supergirl gets spanked, still wearing her Linda Danvers wig.
Supergirl gets spanked, still wearing her Linda Danvers wig.
i_love_you_in_the_same_old_way_09.JPG (100.8 KiB) Viewed 8385 times
I do have some Supergirl spankings (not from the comics, alas), and some lesser-seen ones with Superman as spanker, plus more ridiculous Super-Tot stuff (including Bizarro Jr.!). I should probably try to get them all done this summer (Super-Spanking Summer?).

On Commissions: boy, would I love to be able to commission some new superheroine spanking stuff! Many ideas have been offered on this forum, and of course I have some of my own, and I've collected them all together in a single Word document, but the problem right now is MONEY. I've pretty much drained my feeble resources obtaining spanking comics once I figured out which issues they were (I've gotten three this year for only $1 each, at least) and cheap "Superman Family" issues for the Search for the Holy Grail. If I can ever afford to, I will certainly resume commissioning new super-spankings!

Now, for Tanner:

Invidia is an artist who used to have a blog called "The Collar Purple". She actually did a "Superhero Spanking Month" in June of 2005 (six years ago already!). Unfortunately, I only saved two of her spankings, Batman Spanks Harley Quinn and Batman Spanks Catwoman (with Bat-Paddle!) which I posted last year. I just checked, and the rest, including The Scarlet Witch, are not in my archives. Some of her work is still available because it was re-posted by other blogs and sites (like CSR) that are still around, but offhand I don't have a source for her other Superhero stuff.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i used to visit the collar purple and also the site where invidia kept her spanking pics for storage. i emailed with her for a while and she actually did a pic for me that she titled "overbarrel. i was just checking my folder and i have several pics featuring super heros. one called "batgirl whipped" which appears to be the joker spanking bat girl, ''''batman spanking" is an animation of batman spanking poison ivy, "batspanking" with batman spanking harley quinn, "catwoman spanked" with batman spanking catwoman bent over a couch, "harley quinn spanked" which just shows her bent over after being spanked by batman with poison ivy giggling, "hulk spanking" which just show hulk carrying off a girl with a freshly spanked bottom, "poison ivy spanked" which shows harley quinn giggling at poison ivy's red bottom, "supergirl spanking" which shows lex luthor spanking supergirl with a paddle that appears to be made of green kryptonite and "superspanking" which shows superman spanking wonder woman. there is also a more cartoony hero she calls superguy in a 6 panel toon that ends in a spanking. i'd be happy to post these when i get a chance. just let me know where you want them posted. phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

hi web-ed, Great info on the spankables (the fake is indeed from Texas Jim) and others may want to visit his Yahoo site (Theatre_ group) for some other great fakes and indeded a lot of super-heroine spanking that may be out there, There were several collar purple out there and i think Spank boss over at Spanking blog may have some info about the Collar Purple collection, but as web-ed says it was over 5 years ago and may have trouble finding any. Have a great day.
Jim
Dave Wolfe

Post by Dave Wolfe »

Whoops, looks like I left too soon and didn't get back soon enough! Thanks for the Supergirl Shout-out, Web-Ed, that's freakin' hilarious! :D I'll have to get back over to Spanking Panels, too, I bet there's all kinds of goodies there now I've been missing!!

Isn't that "OTK" pose perfect? I also love the Farah Fawcett hairdo they have Kara sporting in that story!

I just paid tribute to Adam Hughes over at the WolfieBlog-- http://wolfietoons.blogspot.com/2011/05 ... es_13.html You will know he did that "Legends of the Stargrazers" spanking cover, a huge batch of Wonder Woman covers, and some of the finest and most-- entertaining-- superheroine pinup paintings ever!

Thanks for featuring the "Bat Masterson" ending this week! I could wish the dude hadn't started singing the theme song over those satisfying smacks, but c'est la vie!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Great update, as usual. My favorite this time was the Bat Masterson TV clip. Although the Miss Welles was not actually shown getting an extended spanking, the fadeout and closing theme clearly imply that the character got a lot more swats on the backside than we saw the actress get.

I know that for some spanking enthusiasts, an implied spanking is not a spanking at all, since the actress playing the role isn't shown getting the full treatment. I don't always agree, although I admit I would rather see the whole thing portrayed on screen... like the spanking Yvonne Decarlo got in Frontier Gal, or the one June Haver got in Look for the Silver Lining, or recently, the one Mary Louise Parker got in Weeds. And. of course, even though part of the spanking was "off screen", Maureen O'Hara was clearly shown getting six solid smacks on her thinly-clad bottom in McLintock! However, there are a few times when a spanking that was given to the character but not the actress who played that character is well worth the time to watch the show.

In Forsaking All Others, it is a real shame that Clark Gable didn't actually land any well-deserved swats on Joan Crawford's tight-skirted behind... but on the upside... there were a couple of references the the hairbrush later in the movie, including the conclusion, in which he is tapped on the shoulder and turns to see that she's holding it out to him... apparently an invitation to use it again!

And then there's the "fake" spanking in an old episode of Topper. Again, Robert Sterling's hand is not shown making contact with Anne Jeffreys's lovely backside, but it's still fun to see her pulled into position across his lap. Unfortunately, the camera pans to the audience's left, where all we see are Ms. Jeffrey's fluttering legs. However, later in the episode, there was a funny reference to her reluctance to sit down and a pillow offered to her.

My point is that not every spanking has to be real to be enjoyable. Sometimes it's worth having a "faked" spanking scene, especially if the character clearly got what she deserved, even if, unfortunately, the actress playing the role was not willing to endure an actual spanking for the sake of realism.
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Nice post, b00m...

I just thought I'd chime in and say that I agree that

"...for some spanking enthusiasts, an implied spanking is not a spanking at all, since the actress playing the role isn't shown getting the full treatment. I don't always agree, although I admit I would rather see the whole thing portrayed on screen... like the spanking Yvonne Decarlo got in Frontier Gal, or the one June Haver got in Look for the Silver Lining, or recently, the one Mary Louise Parker got in Weeds. And. of course, even though part of the spanking was "off screen", Maureen O'Hara was clearly shown getting six solid smacks on her thinly-clad bottom in McLintock!...."

In other words, if you don't see it happening, then it did NOT happen. HOWEVER, I have an old VHS tape which chronicles the making of McLintock! (1963), and it clearly shows NINE (9!), not merely six, swats landing on O'Hara's beautiful backside. I don't know why the finished print shows only six swats landing... but I suspect the director, Andrew McLaglen, feared enraging the emerging women's lib movement with more swats than strictly necessary to get the point across.

So, I'm prepared to admit that sometimes, an off-screen spanking might be an ACTUAL spanking, all depending on the circumstances of the production.

Another one that leaps to mind is Bluebeard's Eighth Wife (1938), in which Gary Cooper appears to spank Claudette Colbert, who is across his lap. In the finished print, Cooper raises his hand to begin the spanking, then immediately we cut to a closeup of Cooper, going through the motions, but there are NO swats visible. My immediate conclusion was: Claudette did NOT get spanked; it was all just a fake.

However... if you get the chance to see the trailer (preview) for Bluebeard's Eighth Wife, you will see that Cooper actually DID land at least TWO swats on the Colbert derriere. Why director Ernst Lubitsch did not include real swats in the final print is a mystery.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/20/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page.
  • Oxken provided a clarified version of Bill Wenzel's Sad Spanking Story.
  • New scan of the Bill Ward Sorority Paddling.
  • Doctor Cylon Gallery - More Bill Ward, this time a later piece in which a belt is used.
  • Picture Gallery - Paula Meadows series continues with an illustration from "Managing Mrs. Burton", a story that appeared in Februs magazine which was edited by Paula.
  • Humorama Series 1 - Spanked at the Drop of a Hat by Bill Ward. Wearing the same hat another woman already bought could earn someone a spanking!
  • Humorama Series 2 - Don't Spare the (Fishing) Rod by Bill Ward. One girl applies the rod so as to avoid spoiling another!
  • Archie Comics Spanking Series - we get the series underway as Josie gets spanked by a modern-day genie!
  • More Video - Dick Powell spanks Claire Dodd in the Abbott and Costello movie "In The Navy".
I'm not normally on the lookout for movie and TV spankings - for one thing, Dan Rivera pretty much wrote the book on the subject years ago, and for another I don't have any of the cable movie channels - but when something obvious hits the airwaves in Chicago I will turn on the old DVR, which otherwise doesn't get too much use. That's what happened with "In The Navy" this week and "Bat Masterson" last week.

"Rawhide" is running here now, and I'm hoping to capture all three known spankings and bring them to you (so far I've only got the John Kerr/Roxanne Berard one, which is pretty good). I don't think I've ever seen the one where Eric Fleming spanks Barbara Eden, but I sure would like to and probably many of you feel the same way!

I did have a short compilation I made on VHS about 20 years ago that included some well-known items like the Fernwood Tonight spanking and The Flintstones paddlings, as well as some obscure things like Santa Claus spanking a model on The Richard Bey Show, but I erased them all (I think) sometime in the 90's when I was afraid someone would discover them :roll: . Silly of me, but as we've discussed before, a lot of us have dumped our spanking collections at one time or another for fear they would be discovered. Fortunately, I kept all my comics, although some of them are missing now.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya web-ed:

Your new post called "Bill Ward Sorority Discipline Paddling" shows one of the prolific Ward's many F/F spankings. You say: " It is sufficiently high-resolution that we can see just how highly-polished Ward's work was at its best."

I am second to none in my admiration of Ward's talent. But I would just ask: "WHERE is the spankee's left leg?"

We can see her left foot, and the ankle. But the leg disappears into the ether after that.

Still a good pic, for all that.

Cheers,
Dan
jimc

Post by jimc »

Hi Dan, i'd like to compliment you on your knowledge of spanking fakes or off-screen (you may hear the swats (Forsaking all others) but not see any spanks fall and i have to confess i enjoy those though not as well as an actual otk pose. Some of the greatest OTK poses were of course posed and while there was no spanking in the movie it was nice to think that there was. GETTING GERTIE'S GARTER; FULLER BRUSH MAN; FATHER OF THE BRIDE; KISS AND TELL; JANIE GETS MARRIED and BACHELOR FATHER were some of the greatest around. Now i heard once as well that some of them were supposed to be in the movie, but were cut out or changed due to balking by either the actress, the studio or even the director himself when he was making the final prints (I had heard that the dream sequence in Father of the bride was supposed to have the spanking scene and Vincent Minnelli changed his mind and put the other one in instead. I of course thought every one of these movies that the actress did indeed deserve some otk time esp. Janet Blair in Fuller Brush Man or in Bacheor Father. Bluebird's Eighth Wife was indeed one where it did show that Lubst did seem to want the spanking in the movie, but then changed his mind in the final print for some unkown reason. I wonder too if all these spanking posed Lobby Cards if it was supposed to be in the movie (MCClintock;Kiss Me Kate;Fabulous Senorita and Look for the Silver Lining) yet somehow had it changed because of the reasons above. It would be great to see if the original scripts actually did have the spanking in them. have a great day
JIm
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

jimc wrote:

I wonder too if all these spanking posed Lobby Cards if it was supposed to be in the movie (MCClintock;Kiss Me Kate;Fabulous Senorita and Look for the Silver Lining) yet somehow had it changed because of the reasons above. It would be great to see if the original scripts actually did have the spanking in them. have a great day.

Hiya JimC... I think you and I are on the same page, but the above passage from your last message left me wondering.

Are you saying you don't think that Look for the Silver Lining (1949), The Fabulous Señorita (1952), Kiss Me Kate (1953), or McLintock! (1963) were supposed to have spanking scenes? Yes, the spankings appear in lobby cards for those films... but the scenes are actually in the movies themselves.

Cheers,
Dan
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Sometime I may have to do an extensive study of the making of lobby cards. Some movies only had a few, and others had several, corresponding with almost every scene in the movies they were advertising. A lot of lobby cards show the actors against a blank background, indicating that perhaps they were shot in a photography studio rather than on the set of the movie. Occasionally, you'll see loby card photos that were shot on the same set as the films... such as the ones for McLintock! Movies that had a lot of lobby card photos with the actual movie set as the background must've had a still photographer who was there just before, or just after the scenes were shot by the movie cameras.
jimc

Post by jimc »

sorry i got called away before i could make sure i had sent it correctly and before i could check it . i would be confused by the post myself and i wrote it (It was missing the word "like" in front of those movies) and there were some other ones that did look like they were supposed to be in the movie according to some of the still pictures that were taken (BEHAVE YOURSELF;SUDDENLY LAST SPRING; DEAR RUTH and several Shirley Temple movies) i also enjoyed the threats like to Judy Garland by Van Heflin in one movie i remember and Maureen O'Hara by Macdonald Carey in COMMANCHE TERRIORTY and there were of course all of those movies where she did get otk (HIGH LONESOME; TO KILL A SAINT; SHOWDOWN and a few others) where they got away with no smack or 1 smack so all of us have our memories and wishes concerning the movie/ tv spanking. Have a great day
Jim
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

b00m wrote:

A lot of lobby cards show the actors against a blank background, indicating that perhaps they were shot in a photography studio rather than on the set of the movie. Occasionally, you'll see lobby card photos that were shot on the same set as the films... such as the ones for McLintock! Movies that had a lot of lobby card photos with the actual movie set as the background must've had a still photographer who was there just before, or just after the scenes were shot by the movie cameras.

In my younger years, I was fortunate to appear in a few Shadow Lane videos. The way SL did it then, and probably still does, is this:

First, they film the spanking scene, beginning to end. After the director (usually Eve Howard) says "Cut! And wrap!" we would go back to position number one, this time being photographed by a still camera. The director would tell me to raise my arm as if to spank, and she would tell the spankee to make a face as if she were really being spanked. We would shoot about a dozen of those still poses, mirroring the action in the video itself, from several different angles. Those shots become the promo stills for the video.

Cheers,
Dan
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the bigger, cleaner, oxken modifyed pic that shows a lot of things much better, including the surprised look on the spankee's face :D . i agree that the sorority paddling is awkwardly posed but i love the surprised and somewhat worried look on the spankee's face :lol: . you're right that the spanker in the ward belt spanking looks upset..............i think the spankee is in for a good blistering this time. i thought it was kind of an odd position what with the spankee's breasts being between his legs. as always, i loved the pic by paula. i have this one in my collection but knowing the story behind it makes it just that much more arousing. you're right about paula being no prude too as is indicated by the well bent over, wide leg position of this pic.great female form and expression as always. in the bill ward hat spanking, i liked the highlighted version. the clothing looks even better in that one i think although for some reason it seemed to me that the spankee's expression came through better in the first one. i really liked the fishing rod pic :D . i hadn't seen this one before. i have to agree with you that it is a very happy scene......................although the spankee seems less happy.............totally surprised with a little "oh shit!" added in :lol: . i kind of liked the "in the navy spanking. i thought it was a pretty nice view of the spankees bottom in the second pic. another good update :D . thanks for doing these for us. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/27/2011

Post by web-ed »

For links please visit the Home Page.
  • Updated Bill Ward's Spanking to Remember with a new scan that reveals what the original caption was.
  • New color version of the Debbi spanking we posted only a few weeks ago. It took us a while longer to track this down than we had expected, but it was worth it.
  • Doctor Cylon colors another Ward belt-spanking.
  • Paula Meadows assumes "The Editorial Position".
  • Humorama Series - more of Bill Ward as the upstairs maid is spanked for what she did downstairs, and the parlor maid is spanked for what she did with the chauffeur.
  • Archie Comics Spankings - Veronica gets spanked for her bad attitude and a broken Ming vase. This is the source of the famous "Wah!" panel that's been seen around.
We wind up the Archie series next week with another Veronica-spanking, and then in two weeks (June 10) we begin Super-Spanking Summer! It will feature:
  • Super-Tot spankings. I don't like these any more than CSR readers, but somebody has to catalogue these things and I have discovered two that apparently were previously unknown. To make up for it, we'll also have
  • Male superheroes giving a spanking (M/F).
  • Female superheroines (I know that's redundant) receiving a spanking (X/F).
  • No M/M junk! While searching for Supergirl spankings, I found two M/M scenes in Jimmy Olsen, the worst of the Superman Family titles. Did you know the Superman Revenge Squad once spanked the Jr. Revenge Squad with electric rods? Well, they did. I promise NOT to post this one, but for historical purposes I did log it in the Comics Spanking Data Base. The second M/M scene was even worse - yucchh!
  • A retrospective on Invidia's Superhero Spanking Month, which took place in June 2005. Phil (Overbarrel) supplied me with the pics for this one.
  • Superheroines in spankable positions! Spandex seats stretched tight, just begging for the application of hand or paddle! This was suggested by JimC not too long ago, and I've compiled a dozen examples from actual comic books in which the super-gal's position suggests either that she's across someone's knee or that she's ready to receive some well-deserved swats with a paddle. You'll need a devious imagination to appreciate these...
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

I always look forward to your weekly updates! This week, my favorite is Veronica rubbing her freshly-spanked bottom and crying, "Wah!" Of course, it would've been better if the actual spanking had been shown, and even better if the spanker hadn't been her daddy! The Archie character I would most liked to have seen giving a spanking to one of the girls was Moose. He was big, strong, and overly protective of his girlfriend, Midge. What if Veronica had started a vicious rumor about Midge and Moose found out? Or what if Midge got a little too flirtatious with another boy? Such a thing would've been a lovely sight, especially if it had been done in the Dan Decarlo years! >Sigh!< Too bad that'll never happen.

The Debbi comic was fun too! I'm not familiar with Debbi at all, except for the background information you gave us. Apparently it would've been totally out of character for her boyfriend to actually give Debbi a spanking like that. Too bad!

After a couple of weeks of F/F and severe beatings with belts, we finally have an M/F O.T.K. hand-spanking drawn by Bill Ward! The man's expression seems more malicious than playful, but at least he's using his hand to spank his lady's curvaceous backside... I happen to have another copy of that same cartoon you might be interested in.
ward 10.jpg
ward 10.jpg (50.37 KiB) Viewed 4151 times
This one shows Ward's brushwork a little more clearly.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

you're right about the expression on the spanker's face in the ward spanking. he has an evil look about him and not in a good way either. i much preferred the expressions in the young couple spanking......................they're both obviously having a good time with it :) . i liked the expression of the spankee in the bent over belt spanking. she's obviously really sorry already......................or at least sorry about getting a spanking for whatever she did :lol: . great pics of paula. i have had some of these mags in my earlier days but never connected the pics with the drawings so i didn't know paula used to pose for pics as well as doing drawings. she has a really nice looking spank spot :D . i'm not sure just what it is but i liked the first pic of her with panties still on better than the next one where her panties are down. perhaps it's the camera angle but i think it's because her legs are straighter and she is well presented. the expression of the spanker in the upstairs maid drawing is a little inconsistent..............unless she is hard wired as a spanker and is just enjoying giving a spanking. that's the kind of trait i would normally attribute to a male spanker but it could be in this case i guess. in the parlor maid drawing, the spankee's expression shows the proper irritation though. i loved your veronica spanking equation :D . you're absolutely right that they did a great job of showing her snotty attitude with her body language. of course the "wah" pic is a classic :D . the 2 handed spanking technique in the debbi toon seems inconsistent to me. i've turned young ladies over and given them the old "bongo drum spanking" but always in a playful situation..............more to just get a feel of their bottoms than anything else :) if i was actually intending to spank them i would never have used that. her attitude upon awakening, that she doesn't want him to be a cave man because he might spank her, seems inconsistent to me too. perhaps if he had really spanked her she might have reached a different conclusion :D . in any case, it was nice to see the whole story. another great update. thanks and keep'em coming :D . phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Hi b00m, i loved your scan of the Bill Ward spanking. 40 some years ago when i saw it for the first time that was the one i saw. I did not think anything about the spanker's expression as the caption in the book i had said "THIS IS TO REMIND YOU TO BEHAVE YOURSELF WHILE I'M OF TOWN NEXT WEEK!" Indeed i thought it was neat and when i left town for a few weeks myself i used that line on my girlfriend when she was otk. So i guess the more you look at something you can see what other's might have seen. The Veronica spanking was a favorite of mine just because of the line "who's getting spanked?" and the answer"Veronica!" was a great part of the story as well as the after spanking rub, cry and the sound effects. Although it was off panel it was one of my favorite spankings because hands down Veronica was always the most spankable because she was rich, beautiful, spoiled, haughty and everyone thought she did need a spanking on more than a few occasions. The spankings in Archie were really not that good considering who the artist was, but being a teen mag i guess they could not make it too erotic although that does seem contradictory as Veronica, Cheryl Blossom. Melody and even Betty on occasion did seem to be more endowed and the fashions did seem to draw attention to those areas of the female form quite amazingly. I think in a way too most of the Humorama ones had to be in bra and panties (lingerie) as opposed to nudity due to the times as well (these were considered risque because it showed them in undressed situations). The Ward illustrations that Doc [Cylon] is making were of course in illustrated spanking books and that did Ward the ability to draw them nude, sado-inspired and even more endowed.The Debbi one was not that good because it was a bongo spanking although i enjoyed her expressions and the caveman routine of carrying her over his shoulder was a good spanking pose as well. So thanks for all you posted web-ed Great finds and commentary as always.
Jim
Last edited by web-ed on Mon May 30, 2011 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: add "Cylon" for clarity
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 05/27/2011

Post by web-ed »

I'm glad everyone basically enjoyed the updates, and I agree with the reservations expressed by b00m, Phil, and JimC. It's true that the Archie spankings are not very erotic, although they're at least fun, because as Jim noted they were teen books. Also, the known spankings have mostly been parental discipline-type (except for the tennis racquet whack, which is part of the 06/03 update).

I know I've had a lot of Ward's F/F stuff the past few weeks. My idea has been to get the F/F material out of the way so we can finish strong with some good M/F cartoons that have seldom if ever been seen before. Even after this week, though, I still have three more F/F from Ward, who did a great many with this orientation. We're going to take a break from Ward beginning next week anyway, when we turn to Homer Provence. We'll then have five from Homer, 2 F/F and 3 M/F.

The remainder of the Humorama Series is, I believe, all M/F (hooray!). There are a few from minor figures and still a whole lot from Kirk Stiles (who only did two non-M/F ones that I know of) and Dan DeCarlo (whose work was always M/F).

Oh yes, I was about to forget - thanks for the Ward scan, b00m! I promise to add it to the existing page as soon as I can.
-- Web-Ed