Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Like the Classic Batgirl Betty Kane spanking Catwoman who wearing her original costume only I`m not a fan of the whip! just think that Batgirl should have turn Catwoman over her thick thighs for a spanking :lol: both women are very shapely and Catwoman have a very big bottom just ripe for a hand spanking :lol: Nice Drawing I too think Cybor have already giving Starfire a over the knee bare bottom spanking and is carrying her off to the bedroom for something romantic with a few good whacks on a very red rear :lol: the drawing is Great more anime nice bright colors and Starfire bottom very well rounded! So Starfire into spanking NICEEEE :twisted: 8-) :D HOT! HOT! HOT!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

Cyborg spanking Starfire is an interesting drawing. I guess I never knew so many people had an interest in seeing children's cartoon characters getting spanked.......considering your comments that Starfire and Raven are the ones artists like to depict getting spanked most.......it sounds like I should have. :lol: . Whoever the artist is, he gave Starfire a nice, spankable bottom and I approve :D . I have a tendency to agree with Boom's analysis of the situation. Looking at her red bottom, I'd say the spanking was a good one, probably because she was a naughty girl. As for the rather loving smile on her face, it's probably a combination of respect and admiration for Cyborg, for not allowing her to get away with that behavior and the thought of where he's taking her now 8-) .........at least that's the way I think it should be......... :lol: . As Boom said, he can now easily carry her and her panties are already down to facilitate any amorous activities when he gets her there :D . In any case, it's a good drawing and I like not only the way her bottom has been drawn and colored but also the way her lowered panties have been depicted :D .

I also liked the Batgirl #1 spanks Catwoman drawing :D. Joe Gravel gives us 2 great looking and nicely drawn young women in this one :D . He apparently likes voluptuous women and considering that he draws full bottoms and thighs, I like to think he's a spanking enthusiast although I have no actual facts to support that supposition :lol: . In addition to the figures of the 2 girls, I also enjoyed their facial expressions. Batgirl has a very happy, cute smile on her face as she prepares for the payback. I think I like her better than Barbara Gordon. Thanks for the history on this BTW. I also thought Catwoman's expression was just right considering her predicament :lol: .

Good updates this week :D . Thanks, Phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I just saw a really good example of an over-the-shoulder carry on the Not Pulp Covers site. This is the original picture...
Hi Boom,

FYI, I like the revised drawing better :D .......and her red, bare bottom goes so nicely with her expression :lol: . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Leela's Bare Bottom

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:I just saw a really good example of an over-the-shoulder carry on the Not Pulp Covers site. This is the original picture...lela pants on.jpgAnd here is a slightly altered version!lela bare butt.jpg
Great job, B00m! Of course we've got a couple of Futurama spankings in the galleries somewhere, and it seems to me I have something else in the files, maybe an actual video clip from the show - I'll have to look some time. Not Pulp Covers is kind of a strange site, but since they provided you with the raw material here of Leela being carried over-the-shoulder we're not complaining.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/22/2016

Post by web-ed »

Super-Spanking Summer continues:
  • Batman Family Series Continues: Just about every character in the DC Universe except the new Batwoman has spanked Harley Quinn, so now it's Batwoman's turn!
  • A rather odd F/F spanking from the Golden Age of comics occurred in Captain Aero #4, which features the final appearance of Solar, Master of Magic.
Captain Aero #4 was actually sent to me by fanz123 who keeps his eyes open for such things. Now I know a dearth of M/F scenes has been our biggest problem this summer, and it's true that this spanking is F/F, but still it's a pretty good one and it comes from an actual comic. Also, the F/F orientation was rare during the Golden Age, making this scene of some interest historically. It will of course be added to the Comics Spanking Data Base later today.

This is the only known spanking from Solar's strip, although there was a M/M paddling in an earlier issue of Captain Aero. We'll mention that one during the July spanking search report.

Next Week: Super-Spanking Summer continues with the Batman Family Series (Harley spanks Catwoman), while the Teen Titans Series returns with a strange crossover, Storm spanks Raven.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR !!! :D :D :D to srr a spanking from a mainstream comic 8-) been awhile! Captain Aero#4 Solar Master Of Magic!! eventhough this spanking is F/F it very GOOD 8-) the otk is nice with Dolly planted firmly across Linda`s lap :D the pain spark is perfect! flaws Linda spanking with the wrong hand and Solar nearly knock one of the crooks into her :lol: what ups with Solar stopping the spanking by turning the Boss into a Mouse :?: :?: SUPER SPANKING FROM COMIC!! 8-) It always Nice to see Harley Quinn getting spanked 8-) and this one of her getting it by Batwoman is Good ! like how Batwoman pulling Harley`s pants making more skintight :D the over the knee is Great due to Harley`s big rear very spankable :lol: :D the color too artsy plenty of red and black :twisted: want to see school girl Harley get spanked :twisted: :lol: GOOD DRAWING!
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

personally i think the original version of that Batwoman pic is 100x superior
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

I thought your comments about the Batwoman spanking Harley Quinn drawing were interesting, as always. That being said, I disagree with your assertion that the artist has used the common colors of their costumes to good effect. While I can tell there's a spanking going on, I really can't tell much of anything else because of the red and black colors and my opinion is that, based on the drawing that Wolfie posted, the coloring has ruined what was an otherwise good drawing. Again, based on the drawing Wolfie posted that he says is the original, I think this is a very good spanking drawing. The young ladies that are the participants in this spanking are both nicely drawn and very nice looking :D . As you mentioned, the OTK position is good and I really like their expressions :D Also, I like the way the spankee's panties are pulled out of the way 8-) . I don't know what happened to their costumes in the uncolored drawing and the spankee appears to be wearing a short skirt, or perhaps a slip. Anyway, I am totally confused by all this but one thing I am not confused about is that I like one Wolfie posted much better than the colored one.

As you mentioned, a M/F spanking would have been better in Captain Aero #4. Still , the spankee certainly deserved a spanking from someone :lol: . While M/F would have been better for the spanking itself. I will admit that there is something attractive about 2 girls fighting.......especially if they're both wearing dresses 8-) . The OTK position is a bit strange but not too bad considering the circumstances. Of course, I would have liked it more if Linda would have pulled Dolly's dress up......that's probably not a big surprise to anyone :lol: . As usual, thanks for the history on all of this. I had never heard of any of these people :lol: .. Good updates :D . Thanks, Phil
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Thanks, Phil, for pointing out the failings of the first Batwoman/Harley Quinn picture. Like you, I dislike the preponderance of a black-and-red color scheme. Much better to have no color at all, than to confuse the viewer like this. Also, please note that the position of Harley's right foot is distorted, not at all lifelike. The position of her right foot is correct and proper in the black-and-white picture.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 07/22/2016

Post by web-ed »

Wolfie138 wrote:personally i think the original version of that Batwoman pic is 100x superior

Oh boy - the truth is, Wolfie (and everyone), I hadn't even seen the original version when I posted the Batwoman/Harley one! :oops: Now, I do research these things as well as I can even given limited time, which is one reason even doing two updates per week right now is a strain. But reverse image searches often fail, and if an artist doesn't specify the model he worked from, the probability is I won't recognize it or even know it exists despite possessing an excellent memory for this kind of thing.

I think it's better as well. I don't know who "Maxx" is but I'll have to add this to the page. Thanks for your sharp eye and pointing this out.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 07/29/2016

Post by web-ed »

Here we are already with our last updates in July. Before we get to them I'd like to talk about my (that is, Web-Ed's) mailbox for a bit.

The fact is, I've had a lot of stuff piling up in the mailbox and I want everyone to know I'm doing my best to get to it all. I'm signing on almost every day, which is truly difficult for me given my circumstances just now, and trying to clear through it all. I hope everyone will be patient as there is no way you're going to get a 24-hour turnaround when I'm under this much pressure. Also, some of you may be losing my replies due to your spam filter settings since CSR looks like a commercial web site that would send out spam (although really the ".org" should tip people off that this is not a commercial site). I suspect this may have happened to Dan (Dan - if you're reading this, I did send another reply today, so if you didn't get it, check your email client's spam folder).

I do appreciate the many contributions I get in the mail, and I'm even gratified by the requests for help. Alas, CSR remains pretty much a one-man operation and I'm usually buried in site-related work (I'm also badly overworked outside of CSR and its many problems, which doesn't help). In July I've also been trying to clear through about 200 Golden Age comics so as not to fall too far behind in the ongoing spanking search. So if you've sent me something, whether question or contribution, you will get a response eventually (if it's a bill, forget it - CSR doesn't have any money and neither do I :lol: ). I'm hoping to get through all the old mail in the next couple of weeks, and I am reading some of the current stuff as well.

As for contributions, they will all get posted unless there is some legal reason preventing me from doing so. You should at least get an acknowledgment from me if there's a legal issue.

Now on to this week's updates (for links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this page):

Super-Spanking Summer continues:
  • Last week we mentioned that Solar, Master of Magic was supposed to move over to Holyoke's Catman title but he never did. While we've never found a spanking in Catman yet, we do have this missed opportunity involving his teen-age sidekick Kitten.
  • The Teen Titans Series returns with a crossover spanking: Storm of Marvel's X-Men is the spanker and, yes, Raven is once again the spankee!
  • Teen Titans Series "Extra" (sort of): Starfire spanks Robin. No, the lack of a hyperlink is not a coding error on my part: Most CSR readers do not like F/M scenes and we have decided, on those rare occasions we're going to present them, not even to provide a direct link so no one will be taken there by accident, expecting X/F stuff. For those who want to see it, go to the F/M section at the bottom of Comics Gallery 1 and you'll find it. And F/M fans, don't say we never do anything for you - it's just that we're not going to pay much attention to this kind of material.
  • Batman Family Series Continues: Harley Quinn got spanked last week, so this week it's her turn to spank Catwoman.
:)

Next Week: Super-Spanking Summer continues with Batman spanks Supergirl and Raven spanking Terra.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Wasn`t that paper wet that hit Kitten on the bottom in Catman ? :o :lol: maybe that the reason it hurted :lol: also I think Mr. Peccary should have threating Kitten with a spanking for peeking at his door :lol: wonder how bad would it have hurt if Superman had thrown that paper :twisted: :lol: :lol: Crossover Storm Spanks Raven seem that Raven do need lots of spanking to control her emotions but why Storm :?: Maybe Professor X would been better :lol: anyway the otk is kind of off being Raven not fully planted over think they using the wrong type of chair for spanking :?: also wish Raven had a more fuller bottom :D plus she not feeling pain :x GOOD DRAWING!! Harley chose the right tool to Skin a CAT :twisted: :lol: A big HAIRBRUSH!!Like how Harley decided to spank Catwoman over one Knee making her top half lower and her bottom lifted up PERFECT :lol: also her hands are restrain! SUPER HOT SPANKING DRAWING!! 8-)
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

Thanks for the information on your missed opportunity :) . As near as I can tell from all the history on such things that you've posted, It's all really convoluted and confusing so any information is good to have. Like you mentioned, I didn't know about Catman or Solar either.

It appears that Storm had Raven strip down to just her bra for this spanking :lol: . I guess the OTK position is pretty good when you consider how much larger the Storm is. She shouldn't have much trouble holding Raven in place even if the position is a bit off balance. Other than the fact that I would personally like to have seen Raven with a bigger bottom, I think the characters are well drawn and good looking :D . Raven seems to be uncertain about this method of emotional control.....at least if it's being used on her :lol: . Overall, a good spanking drawing although I wish it had depicted Raven struggling and kicking more.

Thanks for the history on the Harley spanks Catwoman drawing. You can't tell the players without a scorecard I guess :lol: You already mentioned the nice bent over position but this seems like a different take on it. Rather than having her bend over the back of a chair, Harley's putting her foot on a stool to raise her leg so she can bend Catwoman over her knee. I'm not sure her feet are even on the floor. It does seem to be working though, judging from Catwoman's gritting teeth, flying tears and the fact that her big, spankable bottom is so red 8-) . Harley has a look of evil delight, which I suppose is to be expected :lol: . If I was the Joker, I'd be standing nearby watching the action :D .

Good updates again this week :D . Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/05/2016

Post by web-ed »

First, the July Spanking Search Report:

Pages searched: 11,212
Total: 548475
Comic Spankings: 5

It's been a long time since I searched over 10,000 pages in a single month, but as I mentioned last time, I've been trying to get caught up on my Golden Age digital search and I'm almost there. Of some concern is that this comes out to less than one spanking every 2000 pages (and many of these were romance comics) and less than one M/F spanking every 5000 pages! The good news this month is one very nice M/F spanking in a romance comic, previously unknown, which I expect to bring you next February in yet another Romantic Spanking Month series. There are several spectators to this spanking, and later two boys taunt the spankee about it! :D

The other four spankings are pretty blah. They will be placed in the Data Base later today. The details:

1. Patches #6 (Feb. 1947, Orbit) M/M, Patches & Tubby / Mr. Stout, standing, paddle – silly slapstick involving a boat – Patches and Tubby accidentally cause a board to fly loose and whack Mr. Stout.
2. Captain Aero #1 (Dec., Holyoke ) M/M Rusty / 2 Nazis, bending over, paddle – this was the first adventure of Flag Man and his teen-age sidekick Rusty, a fairly obvious rip-off of Captain America and Bucky. Were there no female Nazis to paddle? Allen Ulmer, Ray Nillner.
3. Crack Western #70 (Jan 1951, Quality) F/M Two-Gun Lil / Bat McGrew, OTK, belt – symbolic scene as Lil doesn’t actually spank McGrew in the story although she subdues him by dropping a chandelier on his head. Art by CM Quinlan according to JVJ. It is interesting how many times spankings have been used symbolically as a kind of shorthand on the splash page of a comics story (The Spirit spanking Ellen Dolan on the cover being perhaps the most famous example, but there the spanking was actually carried out in the story itself). Other examples are the Ozzie and Babs one I found last month, and Suzie getting spanked by the kid she's acting as governess of. Perhaps I'll do a brief article on it some time.
4. Slick Chick #1 (publication details unknown due to damaged indicia, but Leader Enterprises appears to be the publisher) – M/F, boy/girl, broom, standing. Boy is paddling girl with a broom in the background of a scene featuring unruly children.

With two spankings in four issues (we saw the F/F one two weeks ago), Captain Aero would seem like a title to watch. Offhand I cannot remember how many more of his comics remain to be searched - probably not too many.

The F/M scene in Crack Western #70 was quite astonishing, as the last thing we would expect to see in a western comic would be something like this, even if it was symbolic! I may post it for F/M fans some time, but as I mentioned last week, I will no longer be providing links from "This Week's Updates" to F/M material - you want it, you'll have to look for it.

The swat in Slick Chick #1 would have been interesting if the characters had been teen-agers instead of kids. We don't feature the spanking of children by adults in CSR (except for the hideous aborted attempts to spank Super-Tot), but the spanking of one child by another was something I hadn't even thought about until I started seeing them in comics like Little Lulu. The F/M ones are of no interest to most of us, and my feeling is that even the M/F ones had better remain unposted. You can ask me about them or search the Data Base for them if you're interested, although there is no feature to allow searches by age. (I did write code allowing search by date (range), publisher, personnel, title, and type, which I'm rather proud of).

There are two other issues of Slick Chick, with very little being known about #2. Of course I will check them out if they ever become available.
:)

Now on to this week's updates, as Super-Spanking Summer continues:
  • Teen Titans Series continues: Raven probably couldn't take getting another spanking, so let's see her give one to Terra.
  • Batman Family Series Continues: Why would Batman spank Supergirl? We have some ideas which we explain on the page.
Next Week: The Teen Titans Series concludes at last, and a female Robin gets spanked. As a bonus, we finally dug up an example from a published comic in which Zatanna is seen ruefully rubbing her behind - after a pratfall rather than a spanking, alas.

Don't miss it! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

The spanking you found in the romance comic sounds really interesting............what with it being M/F and with onlookers and taunting and all. I'll definitely be looking forward to seeing that one :D . I guess it's finds like that which make the whole process of searching worth while.

The Raven spanks Terra drawing is a bit more cartoony than I would prefer but still worth looking at and :D . I agree with your comments about Nelson 1977 giving our spankee a nice, round bottom that appears to be stinging and getting pretty warm 8-) . I too like the facial expressions. It's certainly an odd place for a spanking but, come to think of it, I may have given a few spankings in some odd places too :lol: . Considering the location, the OTK position is pretty good too :D .

Thanks for all the explanation about Supergirl. I used to read Superman and Supergirl back decades ago. I guess it's a good thing I stopped reading them since it seems unlikely that my feeble, little, pea brain could keep track of all this :lol: . You mentioned the camera angle in this one and I approve of it :D . A shot from this angle has the advantage of showing the spankee's face and really well, not to mention that the outline of a spankee's bare bottom is very attractive too :D . I don't see any tears but Supergirl's expression seems like she's squalling to me.......just the way I like it 8-). I don't even pretend to understand how Batman is able to sting her super bottom though??? Our boy, Batman, has a really evil grin on his face and it seems that he is enjoying the view and the spanking very much :D . I like her position in this one too. She's holding on to his leg, pushing herself up and probably kicking her feet against the floor. That plus her expression indicates that Batman is spanking the daylights out of her :lol: ..........again, just the way I like it 8-) . After reading what you had to say, I still have no idea what the gag is supposed to be but who cares :lol: . Good updates :D . Thanks, Phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB ED!! leave it to the Batman to give Supergirl a good hard SPANKING!'' :twisted: 8-) hey he fought Superman and won :lol: anyway Nik Zula did a really great job on this drawing 8-) love how Supergirl with pain expression tries to get up off Batman`s lap :lol: meaning this is a hard spanking! Supergirl`s is in good position over the knee! don`t get the gag :?: is this Supergirl Superman cousin or daughter or the one Jimmy Olsen wish for in a comic once! GREAT DRAWing! surprise Raven can sit after all the spanking she received this Summer :lol: and who she giving a spanking to her rival Beastboy Girl Terra! the over the knee is hot with Terra`s bare bottom on display :lol: of all the young women in Teen Titan Terra is the one that needed a good spanking such a brat :lol: Jinx and Wondergirl is next :lol: GREAT DRAWING!
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed. I'm glad to see an M/F spanking in an update!
web-ed wrote:Batman Family Series Continues: Why would Batman spank Supergirl? We have some ideas which we explain on the page.
Actually my question isn't why would Batman spank Supergirl... it's How can he? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: It seems to me that the why would be obvious: She's pretty and she flies around it that ridiculously short skirt! ;) ;) ;) ;) Did she do anything to deserve a spanking? I don't know, but I'm sure he could think of something to accuse her of! (Or even make something up!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The why, as I said is obvious... but... HOW IS HE NOT BREAKING HIS HAND ON HER INVULNERABLE KRYPTONIAN BUTT?

Regardless of the fact that the picture doesn't make any sense... I like it! Finally a beautiful woman is turned over a muscular male knee getting her cute round posterior reddened! YAY! :D :D :D :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote:Hi, Web-ed. I'm glad to see an M/F spanking in an update!
web-ed wrote:Batman Family Series Continues: Why would Batman spank Supergirl? We have some ideas which we explain on the page.
Actually my question isn't why would Batman spank Supergirl... it's How can he? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: It seems to me that the why would be obvious: She's pretty and she flies around it that ridiculously short skirt! ;) ;) ;) ;) Did she do anything to deserve a spanking? I don't know, but I'm sure he could think of something to accuse her of! (Or even make something up!) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The why, as I said is obvious... but... HOW IS HE NOT BREAKING HIS HAND ON HER INVULNERABLE KRYPTONIAN BUTT?

Regardless of the fact that the picture doesn't make any sense... I like it! Finally a beautiful woman is turned over a muscular male knee getting her cute round posterior reddened! YAY! :D :D :D :D
I hear you, b00m! There are four more updates for Super-Spanking Summer including this week's, and each of them will have a M/F scene :D !

As to how Batman could spank Supergirl and not break his hand, I really had no idea, so I delved into the "why" instead which allowed me to launch into one of my patented, clear-as-mud explanations as to who everyone was, thus obscuring the fact I couldn't explain the "how" :lol: . One thing's for sure: as a youth, I thought an awful lot about spanking Supergirl, and the fact that it was physically impossible was something I just never paid any attention to ;) !
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 08/12/2016

Post by web-ed »

Some server issues today, so if things don't look right on the site, wait a little while and then try again. It seems one of the drawings did not get uploaded properly, but I'll keep trying.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this page.
  • Teen Titans Series concludes: One of the pre-eminent superhero spanking artists, El Manto Negro, sees that justice is done to Artemis of the Young Justice cartoon series that features characters we'll always think of as the original Teen Titans.
  • Batman Family Series Continues: A female version of Robin gets spanked in this commissioned work by PariahExileWrath.
  • Extra Feature: Zatanna is seen ruefully rubbing her behind, unfortunately not from a spanking, but we can imagine what might have been. This missed opportunity occurred in an old comic book we finally dug out of our collection.
Next Week: We focus on Black Canary as she bares her own bottom and then gets bound and spanked, and we share a nice spanking threat from an actual comic that JimC. told us about a while back, plus BC is featured in a humor cartoon by Joe Gravel. In addition, the Batman Family Series just keeps going on and on as a female Robin gets her second spanking, this time from Batman himself, and Doctor Cylon returns to CSR with his coloring of a Batwoman Spanks Catwoman scene we saw earlier this summer. :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!! If only Zatanna was rubbing her bottom after a good paddling :D Love your version Better 8-) :lol: the kid should have knock some thing over having her bend over only to get a hard whack! :lol: Don`t like the choice of tool Kid Flash pick to spank Artemis with seen it use once in a cartoon once back in the days :twisted: Artemis have a good bottom can`t see why he just use his hand :lol: the otk is great and the color very bright ! Super Drawing from EL Manto Negro! looking at this drawing of Female Robin being spanked makes me think this is a parody of the spanking Robin got in a Batman tv cartoon :twisted: the woman reminds me of her :twisted: anyway the otk is good! the spanker have very big thighs :D also like that Robin not enjoying it making this a real spanking :D this drawing have a very vintage cartoon look! GREAT GREAT DRAWING 8-)