Weekly Updates

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/24/2013

Post by web-ed »

This is the last all-humor week we'll be having for a while. For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Update: New scan of George Morrice's Living Room Spanking. Finally, we have a caption that explains what's going on - the wife is requesting discipline!
  • Humorama Series #141: The George Morrice mini-series continues with his strangest cartoon: the spankee tells the spanker to invoke his womanly rights as somebody's mother stands waiting in the wings, strap in hand! Another CSR first with another cartoon that has never appeared on the web before.
  • Humorama Spanking Positions 2 - And finally, there's a whole lot of bending over going on, even for CSR, as we present Humorama Spanking Positions 2! You won't believe how many examples of models and cartoon girls in the bending over position we've found: Fifty images accompany our erudite discussion of this subject, along with some unexpected surprises like another Playboy Playmate who assumed the position in the pages of Humorama, more about Julie Newmar, and one of the fifties' fittest models bends all the way over!
Next Week: The last of our George Morrice cartoons as our Humorama mini-series was becoming a maxi-series, and we kick off Super-Spanking Summer III! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: Weekly Updates

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i like the Morrice living room spanking :D . i'm glad that we have the first appearance of this one and even more so that we have the caption. the best part of this one for me is the expression on her face. i've seen a bunch of girls who were worried about getting a spanking but this girl is worried that he'll stop before she's ready :D . now what spanko wouldn't love a girl like that :lol: . well, you are entirely right about the second Morrice spanking. it is weird for sure. the spankee does indeed look bored and i could certainly take care of that problem in short order :lol: . i have no idea what the "spanker" in this drawing is going to do. perhaps her mother will bring that strap in and give him some lessons :lol: . however, it's another CSR first so we'll take it :D . i really enjoyed spanking positions 2 :D . that's one of the great things about being into spanking.........you get a secondary hobby of bottom watching :lol: . great collection. thanks for taking time to do it for us. phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Hi WEB-ED CSR!!!! Kinda confuse on the George Morrice Spankee tells Spanker to Invoke his womanly rights :? The drawing it self is great good otk position with spankee bottom up high as it is being spanked nice spanker using the right hand to spank with :lol: but I do`t know who mother`s behind the door angry with the strap?????????????? is she going to whip him for spanking her daughter or is she going to spank her herself :twisted: anyway thumbs up for this being a first to CSR!!! The other drawing for Mr. Morrice Living Room Spanking is good only the spanker legs are spread to wide and the spankee isn`t planted firmly over them!! love the shapely bottom she have and the cami! Wonder since this was in a men magazine why wasn`t any of the women spanked bare bottom :lol: there was some bare bottom spanking in Sex to Sexy and Nugget and Gents drawing! Ending Humorama Spanking Position2 is Fantastic 8-) What a miss chance these guys had to paddle or slap some fine rear ends :D notice plenty of these ladies tush are more shapely than some of the women in spanking drawings :lol: Love the Bicyle shop drawing! man what a bottom she have :D the guy might have to order a special seat for her bottom :lol: also like the John Gregory drawing the secretary kinda look like Betty Boop :lol: and lest I forget Julie Newmar Catwoman!!! Don`t know why she was never spanked on Tv Batman what a waste! :cry: THANKS 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Weekly Updates for 05/24/2013

Post by web-ed »

butch wrote:The other drawing for Mr. Morrice Living Room Spanking is good only the spanker legs are spread to wide and the spankee isn`t planted firmly over them!! love the shapely bottom she have and the cami! Wonder since this was in a men magazine why wasn`t any of the women spanked bare bottom :lol: there was some bare bottom spanking in Sex to Sexy and Nugget and Gents drawing!
Why didn't the Humorama spanking cartoons ever feature bare bottoms? Actually, a couple of them we haven't seen yet did indeed feature the bare derriere - ooo la la, as the French would say! But these were very late additions from the 1970's. The classic Humorama spanking cartoons we know and love so well all came from the period 1955 - 1962, a point I'll make again in my future articles Humorama - An Afterword and The History of the Spanking Cartoon, and they didn't ever bare the spankee's bottom. I've mentioned this briefly a couple of times, but it's certainly worth further discussion.

Turning back the clock to 1955, bare bosoms could now be shown in men's magazines like Playboy, but the first bare-bottomed Playmate didn't hit the newsstands until 1957 - perhaps this was considered more daring for some reason. So when the modern spanking cartoon was developed, editors like Humorama's Abe Goodman wouldn't have been prepared to take the risk. After that, perhaps it was just force of habit - Morrice and DeCarlo were used to pulling up the spankee's dress to reveal her cami-knickers, while Ward and Wenzel had expended a lot of effort to perfect their gossamer fabrics that clung tightly to the spankee's backside.

Interestingly, after 1957 there were some bare bottoms in Humorama cartoons, but not in any of the "spankers" (until the 70's). By 1963, so much material had been stockpiled that Humorama could publish mainly reprints, which they started doing. Stiles and DeCarlo had left Humorama anyway, the fates of Morrice and Homer Provence are unknown, leaving Ward and Wenzel. How much they did for Humorama between 1963 and 1983 is still unknown - I simply don't have enough Humorama publications from the late period to say - but they clearly weren't selling as much to Humorama as they had in the past. Wenzel did at least four more spanking cartoons in Humorama's late period, and we'll be seeing them in series beginning in a couple of weeks. Two of these feature bare bottoms, with a third one kind of iffy.
overbarrel49 wrote:i really enjoyed spanking positions 2 :D . that's one of the great things about being into spanking.........you get a secondary hobby of bottom watching :lol: . great collection. thanks for taking time to do it for us. phil
Glad you liked it, Phil - it was really fun to do, although it took a lot of time. I coded it over a period of several months to lighten the workload in any one week and to permit some late additions, including that final shot of Betty Brosmer bending down all the way! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i thought your discussion of bare bottoms in drawings and the timeline of spanking cartoons was pretty fascinating :D . seems like a lot of this just boils down to timing. thanks again for all the work on spanking positions 2. it was greatly appreciated ;) . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 05/31/2013

Post by web-ed »

A big week as the Humorama Series begins the final countdown (9 cartoons left) and Super-Spanking Summer III begins! Since this is the fifth Friday in May and the last day of the month, let's do the Monthly Report first.

Pages searched: 5023
Total: 423433
Comic Spankings: 5

Only one of these five is of any interest, but it's a M/F spanking from a Golden Age Romance comic that as far as I know has never been seen anywhere before! That gives me a set of four such Romance comic spankings, and I'm thinking of doing them as a series next February to celebrate Valentine's Day - that's a long time to wait, so we'll see. The other four this month are the usual M/M feeble attempts at humor and will not be posted although as usual I have dutifully added them to Comics Spanking Data Base. The details, for those who are curious:

1. Big Shot #81 (September 1947, Columbia) – Sparky Watts strip art by Boody Rogers, M/M, Uncle Cactus / Nephew Slap-Happy
2. Daredevil #23 (April 1944, Lev Gleason) - Pirate Prince again, M/M Dad/Droopy
3-4. Toytown Comics #7 (May 1947,Orbit-Wanted, hairbrush/hand) – M/M Really two scenes, Upan Atom both spanked by Upan’s father. Weird.

I also searched through about 500 pages of old Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen comics this month. No spankings, which might be just as well considering all the super-tot junk that's been found there in the past. I believe I am the discoverer of three super-tot spankings, which is not exactly the crowning achievement of my career as a spanking researcher although on the plus side it does help make DC look even more ridiculous.

Humorama Search: This has gotten very difficult due to a scarcity of material and a couple of people who keep bidding the digests up way beyond a reasonable price when they come on the market. Nonetheless I did find four more "spankers" :), rather to my surprise at this point! In fact, this week's "Caned by Dissatisfied Customer" cartoon was one of them. Two more were by Frank Beaven and the last one by Bill Ward features the unusual "touch the floor" position which I like very much! None of these four has ever been seen on the 'net, so May was a very good month indeed, search-wise! :D

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #142: The George Morrice mini-series concludes with its tenth entry: a dissatisfied customer gets to cane a store clerk. This is only the second Humorama cartoon where the cane was used, and also the second with the "dissatisfied customer" theme, Morrice having done the first one of each as well. Another CSR first with another cartoon that has never appeared on the web before! With one exception, that's going to be the case until the series ends (for now) with #151.
  • With Memorial Day behind us, it's time to launch Super-Spanking Summer III! First it's a new Batman Family mini-series as Joker Spanks Harley Quinn #5 (the first of four).
  • Then Wonder Woman Spanks Batgirl and prepares to do the same for Supergirl in this Endart classic!
  • X-Men Mini Series: Professor X takes the hairbrush to Mystique. This is the first of three we'll have in which someone turns Mystique's blue bottom pink!
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

first off thanks for the monthly searches. it's amazing that you were able to find 4 more Humorama spankers never seen on the web before :D . i love the look of total dread and disbelief on the face of the clerk with her dress up.... about to receive the cane in the Morrice store spanking :D . looking at the dissatisfied customer about to administer the cane, i'd say our spankee is right to be dreading it :lol: . i would have rather had the spankee already in position but this is good too. don't you just love those thrilling days of yesteryear when girls still wore garter belts and hose ;) . good information you provided with this one also :D . i have to agree that Mr. Jer does indeed do a fine job on the Joker/Harley spanking. i thought the expressions on both the players in this one really conveyed their thoughts and feelings nicely :D . i also thought he captured the action nicely in this shot............something that's not all that easy to do so i'll applaud his success in this area too ;) . Harley does indeed have a nicely rounded bottom but the texture looks odd to me...............as if she's made of porcelain or something. good pic in any case though 8-) . looks like Endart managed to get 2 nicely shaped bottoms in this drawing :D . as you noted, Endart has done a ton of spanking drawings and i don't think i ever saw one i didn't like. WW looks pissed in this one so i have a feeling Batgirls bottom is gonna be much redder before this one is over :lol: . Raylude may not specialize in spanking drawings but i have to agree with all the good comments you had about this one :D .............great expressions, shapely bottom and good OTK position 8-) . more good updates :D . thanks, phil
butch46163@yahoo.com

SUPER-SPANKING SUMMER!! SUPER-SPANKING SUMMER III YEAH!!!!! :lol: Hi WEB-ED CSR!! WOW!! Seem you kick off the Summer Spanking drawings with a BANG!!! 8-) Batgirl Harly and Mystique all getting there shapely rears roasted this is far better than a Outdoors Barbecue!! :lol: Great job by ENDART!! on the fantastic spanking drawing of Batgirl being spanked by Wonder Woman 8-) best thing about this drawing is the action is being seen from a rear view :twisted: as Batgirl who looks as though she been spanked soundly lays slumps over WW knees! Wonder Woman do have a great backside also in this drawing! :D Really like the curves of Batgirl`s bare pink Bottom and know that the Hair Brush WW used on her stung awful :lol: Can`t wait to see Supergirl get it :lol: eventhough this is a F]F spanking drawing I still love it! kinda like a mother daughter spanking being Wonder Woman is older than Batgirl :twisted: Can`t get enough of seeing Harley Quinn being spanked wish she got it in the Batman video game :x how good would it have been to spank her when ever you wanted 8-) especially in that schoolgirl outfit :D anyway love the loook on the Joker`s face as he spanks Harley`s barebottom silly :lol: also like that her hands are bound to get from reaching back to cover her plump tush GOOD JOB Mr. J!! :lol: the over one leg is great don`t know what he sating on :) And Harley reaction is funny! meaning the spanking hurts :lol: Good drawing from Mr. Jer! 8-) the last Super spanking of ProfessorX spank Mystique is Super!! love how her blue large bottom sticks up nicly on Professsor X knees :lol: alway though Rogue would have been a better spankee until I saw this! also like her pink tush that i hope will be red soon :lol: Being she a Villianess this punishment fits just fine! Great drawing from RayLude 8-) George Morrice Drawing of a Dissatisfied Customer caning a Sale Girl is good :lol: Just seeing the humiliated look on The sale girl`s face as she is made to turn around and bend over make this drawing good also like the look on the spanker face as she hold the cane :lol: wish there was a second panel of her caning the sale girl`s bottom! Hope to see more next week! THANKS 8-)
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

Glad to see superheroine spankings back. Liked them all. Although I have to admit I'd rather see Wonder Woman getting spanked(especially in her more recent costumes that bare some cheek) rather than being the spanker. Still, its a very exciting, sensual drawing.
What I'd to see with Wonder Woman are some after-spanking pictures. One of her hopping around in agony with her very red bottom showing, either bare or below her skimpy shorts. And with her sitting on pillows, or standing with one tied to her bottom. Lots of pain stars and lines, and a caption or word balloon about her not being able to sit down.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote:Glad to see superheroine spankings back. Liked them all. Although I have to admit I'd rather see Wonder Woman getting spanked(especially in her more recent costumes that bare some cheek) rather than being the spanker. Still, its a very exciting, sensual drawing.
What I'd to see with Wonder Woman are some after-spanking pictures. One of her hopping around in agony with her very red bottom showing, either bare or below her skimpy shorts. And with her sitting on pillows, or standing with one tied to her bottom. Lots of pain stars and lines, and a caption or word balloon about her not being able to sit down.
I think most of us have to agree with you about preferring to see Wonder Woman on the receiving rather than the giving end of the spanking, and you'll be glad to know I've got plenty of both stocked up in the files. I have about 6 just of Superman doing the honors including the one Endart did years ago where Supes is taking down her panties with one hand and holding a lexan paddle with the other :!: , and some other spankers are The Spirit, She-Ra, The Joker, The Cheetah, Power Girl, and Steve Trevor (at last!) by Karstens and Bard. I also have more with WW giving the spanking, mostly with Wonder Girl receiving.

I also have one good after-spanking picture. There's only one red mark on WW's bottom, but wait 'til you see how lovely Bikerbloke rendered that bottom :!:

My biggest problem with Super-Spanking Summer III is that with the Humorama Series still going on, I can only do two superheroine spankings per week, or maybe three. At that rate, we won't get through my stock by the end of the summer. What am I going to do? I don't know yet!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/07/2013

Post by web-ed »

The Humorama Countdown gets reset to 10 this week! What happened? Well, last week I announced what I thought was the last Morrice cartoon, but a few days ago against all odds I found two more from 1956, Morrice's first year (as far as I know) of contributing to Humorama. Now because I like to keep cartoons by the same artist together as much as possible on the Humor index page, I really had to scramble to code the new page in time for today, postponing the first of two more Beaven cartoons by a couple of weeks. So at the moment, we have 9 more Humorama cartoons to go, which will take us almost through the summer.

As for Morrice, this extends the current mini-series to 12, and raises his overall total to 27, ahead of Homer, Bill Wenzel. and Dan DeCarlo, and behind only Bill Ward and Kirk Stiles. The existence of Morrice's large output has been one of the many interesting things we've all learned during the Humorama Series.

For links to this week's updates please go to the Home Page by clicking on "Chicago Spanking Review" at the top of this or any other Forum page.
  • Humorama Series #143: The George Morrice mini-series, whose conclusion we prematurely announced last week, gets its lease extended with Secretary Spanking #38 which we unexpectedly discovered only days ago. This of course means it's another CSR first that has never appeared on the web before! Bad dictation is corrected by the spanking treatment, and we'll see another Morrice secretary turned OTK next week - by her boss's wife!
Super-Spanking Summer III:
  • The Batman Family mini-series continues with Joker Spanks Harley Quinn #6 (second of four).
  • X-Men Mini Series: Wolverine spanks a naked Mystique. This is the second of three in which someone turns Mystique's blue bottom pink!
  • El Manto Negro returns to bring us Power Girl Spanking Terra. What's a girlfriend for if not to administer some F/F tough love every once in a while?
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

good job finding the new spankers from Morrice :D . it sounds like it was quite a pain to get one of them ready for today but i sure appreciate the effort. i thought the fact that this Morrice spanker was published before DeCarlo's dictation spanking was interesting too. 1956 must have been a good year for Morrice spankers since this one was published in April and you mentioned that several other "spankers" of his had been published earlier the same year . just the way we like it :D . our spankee looks a bit irritated at having to suffer through this indignity . the spanker looks irritated too..............personally, it i were the one giving the spanking, i'd be enjoying it more 8-) . the Joker/Harley pic has a different flavor from the last one by Mr. Jer. that expression on her face makes me wonder if she isn't enjoying this spanking pretty well...........as well as waiting anxiously for what she knows is coming AFTER the spanking :D . i too liked the minimal use of color in this one ;) . i'm not very familiar with either Wolverine or Mystique . even at that, if i was reading a comic with this pic in it, i'd certainly want to make sure i knew the whole story here :lol: . nice little bottoms on the girls in the drawing by El Manto Negro..........including the red patches on the spankee's bottom :D the spanker in this one has an interesting expression on her face as if she is really determined to make her point but...........there seems to me to be a hint of evil pleasure in there too 8-) . good updates again. thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Weekly Updates for 06/14/2013

Post by web-ed »

The Humorama Countdown stands at 9 (9 more cartoons including this week's). I'm still searching for more cartoons, but prices are being bid up by a couple of jokers to ridiculous levels that I would never pay even if I could afford to, so it's unlikely I'll find anything else before I run through these remaining 9.

To complement all the X-spankings I've been running (spankings involving the X-Men) I just posted some
non-spanking cartoons by Joe Gravel on the Comic-Book Spanking Forum you might want to check out, if for no other reason than to remind yourself who these characters are.

CSR Resident Artist Dan Rivera sent me an email reminding me of the great spankings of Queen Pera by The Phantom and Queen Arda by Evad (in the Superman Sunday strip). This encouraged me to do some computations to try and confirm the date of Queen Arda's spanking, which I did, and the page as well as the DB is now updated with this information. No new scans yet, however.

• Humorama Series #144: The George Morrice mini-series concludes (for the second time) with Secretary Spanking #39, discovered less than two weeks ago. A new secretary gets turned OTK - not by her boss but by his wife! Another CSR first that has never appeared on the web before. Secretary spanking - could there be anything better? This is the 39th example from Humorama, and I do have one more to make an even 40 of them! :)
Super-Spanking Summer III:
  • The Batman Family series continues with Mr. Jer (artist) and "Mr. J" (spanker) as Joker Spanks Harley Quinn #7 (third of four in which Joker roasts Harley's backside - this time with paddle!).
  • X-Men Series: The art of Congolike concludes our sub-series of spankers turning Mystique's blue bottom pink. It's Storm's turn this time as Storm spanks Mystique.
  • Power Girl Series: as the leader of the JSA All-Stars, it's Power Girl's responsbility to maintain good order and discipline on the team, which she does by spanking Stargirl. Stargirl is very cooperative, but must be a slow learner or perhaps just enjoys getting spanked, for next week we'll see that Power Girl will find it necessary to spank her again, this time with her shorts down!
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Hiya Web-ed:

That's a mighty interesting set of pics you chose for this week's updates. The most attractive of the lot, at least to me, is your new Morrice toon, "Secretary Spanking #39". I like to look at it, but I will not be storing it in my files because it is F/F. Fortunately (or unfortunately, maybe) my spanking appetites do not extend to pics of girls spanking girls.

Although I now own about 400 pictures of spankings -- from all sources -- very very few of them are girl on girl. Probably the best one I do have is the famous (but outlawed) painting of Queen Hyppolita spanking her daughter, Wonder Woman. This picture, by Andy Price, is genuinely a work of art, and it seems a shame that most of the spanko world is being denied access to it. Anyway, my library contains very very few F/F spankings. They just don't have the same "soul" as my preference, Male spanks Female.

The toon showing The Joker spanking Harley Quinn is, as you stated in your remarks, erotic. Your comment about the paddle being "too big" reminded me that in most paddle toons these days, the paddles have a number of holes drilled into them, to counter the wind resistance.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

daneldorado wrote:Hiya Web-ed:

That's a mighty interesting set of pics you chose for this week's updates. The most attractive of the lot, at least to me, is your new Morrice toon, "Secretary Spanking #39". I like to look at it, but I will not be storing it in my files because it is F/F. Fortunately (or unfortunately, maybe) my spanking appetites do not extend to pics of girls spanking girls.

Although I now own about 400 pictures of spankings -- from all sources -- very very few of them are girl on girl. Probably the best one I do have is the famous (but outlawed) painting of Queen Hyppolita spanking her daughter, Wonder Woman. This picture, by Andy Price, is genuinely a work of art, and it seems a shame that most of the spanko world is being denied access to it. Anyway, my library contains very very few F/F spankings. They just don't have the same "soul" as my preference, Male spanks Female.

The toon showing The Joker spanking Harley Quinn is, as you stated in your remarks, erotic. Your comment about the paddle being "too big" reminded me that in most paddle toons these days, the paddles have a number of holes drilled into them, to counter the wind resistance.

Cheers,
Dan
Usually, I like to wait until everyone has had their say before jumping in with my own response Dan, but your comments on the F/F orientation reminded me that I forgot to bring up the subject myself early this morning when I did the updates and posted the notice because I was still half-asleep. I would certainly much prefer more M/F stuff myself, but as it happened the last Morrice spanking cartoon I had was F/F and it's better-drawn than his M/F one from last week. I sure wish it were otherwise! I intentionally exhausted my other Humorama F/F cartoons long before this, so our remaining 9 "spankers" are all M/F.

Certain F/F combinations do make sense, though. You mentioned Wonder Woman being spanked by her mother - WW spanking Wonder Girl is another, and I have a lovely one of She-Ra taking the flat of her sword to WW's bare bottom!

Holes drilled in the paddle: this is an interesting subject. Although the mathematics are not difficult, the complete analysis of holes vs. no holes is rather intricate, because you have to consider the effects of mass loss (the mass of the wood that is drilled out) which increases paddle speed for a given amount of applied force but loses some momentum. Thus both wind resistance and inertia are decreased, increasing paddle speed but possibly not enough to offset the effects of the mass loss on the paddle's momentum (kinetic energy must also be considered). One of these days I'll get back to the analysis and, I hope, complete it. Historically, the holes were first drilled not to reduce wind resistance, which is the story told in every school that uses a paddle with holes, but to raise small round welts which I've always thought was really nasty. Consequently, among my personal collection only my platform tennis paddle has holes in it (the factory put them there), and they're just small enough that they don't produce any weals or welts.

For any paddling newcomers out there, trust me: a solid wood paddle without holes, 5/16" to 1/2" thick will produce all the sting you could wish for, even without holes! :)
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi web-ed,

i have to agree with you about the expressions of both spanker and spankee in the Morrice secretary spanking. the spankee does indeed look distressed and i'm sure the sting in her bottom is only part of that :D . i have to admit that our determined spanker does seem to be spanking for what could be considered valid concerns :lol: the spanker does have her legs in an odd position but i have a hunch that this position "reveals" Morrice's reason for drawing her like this :lol: it's really great that you were able to find these CSR firsts for us :D . interesting angle in the Joker/Harley spanking this week. i really like this view point as it shows Harley's face so well. i do think that Mr. Jer missed a good opportunity here though. this angle lends itself really well to showing off the outline of the spankee's bottom as well as her face and i would have liked to have seen a more plump, shapely bottom for this one. the way it's drawn is a little flat for my taste. i love the expression on her face. not only is she really feeling those swats but it also seems to me that her expression shows a good deal of submission too. at least that's my opinion :D . i agree with you.........i do like the fuller bottom that Congolike gave Mystique :D i don't know about the lightening but something is certainly causing her bottom to throb as shown not only by her bottom but also by the position of her hands. i think the OTK position in the Power Girl/Stargirl drawing is the oddest one i've even seen. i'll be waiting for the next one with Stargirl's shorts down :D . thanks for another great update. phil
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

daneldorado wrote: Although I now own about 400 pictures of spankings -- from all sources -- very very few of them are girl on girl. Probably the best one I do have is the famous (but outlawed) painting of Queen Hyppolita spanking her daughter, Wonder Woman. This picture, by Andy Price, is genuinely a work of art, and it seems a shame that most of the spanko world is being denied access to it. Anyway, my library contains very very few F/F spankings.
hi Dan,

when i read this it struck a nerve and for a minute i thought i had the same drawing. i just checked though and i the one is have by Andy Price is titled "wwandstorm"............with WW being on the receiving end. it's still a great drawing though. phil

[Phil - I emailed you a copy of the drawing Dan is referring to here. -- Web-Ed]
butch46163@yahoo.com

HI WEB-ED CSR!!!!! Georde Morrice Secretary Spanking drawing 39 is a good drawing via f\f and in this case a wife spanking her husband secretary :lol: the over the knees position is nice and I think the wife is using one of her legs to keep the secretary in place while she spanking her :lol: seen another drawing like that I think from Ward! love the stern look on the wife`s face and the distress expression on the secretary is that sweat or tears coming from her face :lol: only flaw is I wish Mr. Morrice had gave the secretary a more curvy large rear to spank! nice legs the wife have! :D Seem the Joker knows how to deal with a bad villianess and poor Harley`s shapely bottom must be still burning from that large wicket paddle 8-) Great drawing from Mr.Jer :twisted: and this time for having Harley Nude across the Joker`s lap while being throughly paddle :twisted: Love the Batman Family Spanking drawing and can`t wait to see him in on the action :lol: What more can I say About Congolike Strom Spanks Mystique drawing than excellence !!!!! Really love the look of both women and the drawing stlye look straight out of a comic book! 8-) can`t blame Storm from deciding to use spanking as a from of punishment on Mystique 8-) only wish she was sitting down on a chair while doing this cause I really don`t like this position ! Like the facial expression on Mystique showing pain :lol: and how her plump tush is pink! Also love how storm hand show lighting ready to strike!Ouch :lol: Wonder is Mystique gonna get her revenge :lol: I hope so! :lol: As much As I like both Powergirl And StarGirl this spanking drawing is ok! the otk look more like Stargirl is bending herself over Powergirl`s knees instead of being force over :x but I like the swish line meaning the spanking is hard! also notice her legs are up1 just like in Morrice drawing! all in all a ok drawing :lol:
daneldorado

HAPPY FATHERS' DAY TO ALL!

Post by daneldorado »

Just for a moment, I want to excuse myself from this enthusiasm we all share, and wish a HAPPY FATHERS' DAY to all board members who have been blessed with fatherhood.

Tonight (yes, the Saturday before Fathers' Day) my entire family came together and took me to my favorite restaurant, where we all exchanged kisses and hugs, and they favored me with gifts and a wonderful Italian dinner. I was so happy, I wished that everyone were as blessed as I.

So, I wish for all fathers on this board a very, very happy Fathers Day... and may all your family members shower you with their love.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Fathers Day

Post by web-ed »

Dan - glad to year you had such a good Fathers Day celebration, even if it was the day before! And I join Dan in wishing a happy Fathers Day to all the fathers out there. :D
-- Web-Ed