The Year in Review, and Plans For Next Year

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

2016 in Review and Plans For 2017

Post by web-ed »

As of today, CSR stands at about 1400 web pages (I can't get an accurate count, odd as that may sound, for reasons too lengthy to go into here), or about 100 more than we had two years ago. That sounds about right, as it would mean 1 new page per week. (Everyone understands that each "web page" is a separate address your browser can access and display, right?). We also have 9000 posts on this board and 2200 picture attachments, mostly the work of Resident Artists Hugob00m and Overbarrel (the two other people who "attach" a lot of files to their posts here are Dan and myself, and we technically link the files rather than attach them, a distinction I'll get back to later). I do not have any way to count Dan's external linked images, but he's got a bunch, while I have about 370 internally-linked images (i.e., I self-host them, but not in the same place the attachments are found).

So it's a very big site, and overall I am satisfied with what all of us have accomplished for CSR this past year: More works from our Resident Artists (thanks, Dan, B00m, and Phil (Overbarrel)), one major series (Rivals of Humorama), another Super-Spanking Summer, the Return of Doctor Cylon, and a whole lot of other stuff I just can't think of at the moment :? !

Our biggest problem is me: I have very limited availability due to being extremely hard-pressed with work and family issues, and just keeping the lights on at CSR takes time. Every hour I have to spend upgrading the board or resolving technical problems with the main site is an hour not available for research, correspondence (I'm almost caught up!), writing and coding new pages, or actually giving spankings (yes, I'm most often too busy to meet and spank new clients, incredible as that probably sounds to any young male spankos reading this). You can see some of the results: no video updates in two years, fewer articles than I would like to have written, things being delayed for years (how long have I been promising to reveal the identity of "The Aces Artist"?), etc.

I promised Dan a while back to figure out a way for him to upload his drawing files directly to the site so he wouldn't have to use ImageTitan, but after some initial work on the problem I had to lay it aside to keep the updates coming. (One concern here is that I don't know what the upper limit is for attachments to this board. They're all in the same file, and if we reach some limit we would need to go to linking pictures instead of attaching them. I would like our Resident Artists to be able to upload their drawing files to CSR without having to go through me (this is part of what the board does during the attaching process), but I have to do this without compromising security - we don't want to give hackers any openings - and it takes a lot of time for me to read all the PHP references to figure out how to code such a thing). I will get back to the technical problems when I can.

I really need a young, technically-savvy "Apprentice Web-Ed" to learn the business and take some of the load off my shoulders, but as I can't pay any salaries, I doubt I could find anyone.

O.K., I've already gone on too long and we haven't even gotten to 2017 yet! :roll: One "big" series is about all I could possibly handle next year, so I decided it should be a good one: a focus on new spankings from comic strips (as opposed to books) :D ! I've found a number of these myself during my ongoing Golden Age Search the past three years or so, but I think the better ones have been located by other people, particularly new member Sweetspot (I'm going to do my best to see that proper credit is given, but sometimes my records leave someone out by accident). We'll also have some important updates to existing pages with fill-ins of missing information and better scans. We haven't had a real "Year of the Comic Strip" since 2010 when, with the help of JimC and others, I posted a whole mess of strips.

Here's some of what we'll be seeing in 2017:
  • The long-missing 5th spanking from Abbie An' Slats- wow!
  • A F/F scene from The Captain and the Kids
  • A very unusual M/F scene from Barney Google, a strip that was discussed over on Hugob00m's forum earlier this year!
  • Some so-so butt-whackings from the now-forgotten Lena Pry strip
  • A M/F spanking from one strip wrongly labeled by the newspaper (or the syndicate) as coming from another!
  • Olive Oyl spanked by her dad
  • Some spankings and missed opportunities from the 1920's strip Out Our Way
  • Ella Cinders - yes, we have one spanking from this strip already, but this is a different one
  • Polly and Her Pals
  • From a strip whose name I'll keep secret for now but which is known to all good CSR readers, an entire storyline devoted to spanking(!) as the lead character gets drugged and goes on a spanking rampage! This storyline, which ran several weeks, will probably put this strip ahead of even Smilin' Jack for total number of spankings over its history. And there are some after-spanking panels where the spankees have a pillow strapped to their sore behinds! Plus another, unrelated spanking from that same strip - unbelievable, and double-wow! :o
  • Too much more strip stuff to list!
  • Four new spankings from romance comics for February, Romantic Spanking Month
  • Yet another Super-Spanking Summer with superheroines and super-villainesses getting their fannies tanned
  • A special on birthday spankings
  • And when I can catch a breath, some of the new stuff Doctor Cylon just sent me!
All this will begin in January, so stay tuned! :)
Last edited by web-ed on Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Re: The Year in Review, and Plans For Next Year

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi web-ed,

While I don't totally understand the workings of CSR, I had a hunch that it was a big site with a lot of pics and information being posted on a routine basis. I was also pretty sure that you were stressed for time, although I doubt that I understand the extent of that either. Also, it's hard for even and old spanko like me to realize that you had to pass on giving real spankings to young ladies :o . There are times when just keeping a toon going comes down to the wire for me so I can only imagine how much time it takes to keep this place running. I didn't know until earlier in the day today that I was going to have a new pic to post tomorrow morning as I was slowed down by doing Santa spankings and a recent bout with the flu..........or the plague :shock: :lol: .

I had also wondered about any limits that might exist on how much we can post here. If it comes down to that, I would be willing to learn how to link them if necessary to save space here. All of my current pics are also being posted at my blog if that would be of any help. As far as an apprentice goes, I have no advice to offer you. I really know very few young people who are into spanking, let alone have the skills that would be required.

Anyway, thanks for the heads up about 2017. You've gotten my curiosity stirred up now and I'll be looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us. Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Board Limitations

Post by web-ed »

Overbarrel wrote:I had also wondered about any limits that might exist on how much we can post here. If it comes down to that, I would be willing to learn how to link them if necessary to save space here. All of my current pics are also being posted at my blog if that would be of any help. As far as an apprentice goes, I have no advice to offer you. I really know very few young people who are into spanking, let alone have the skills that would be required.
Thanks, Phil. As to the limitations of the board, I don't know exactly what they are, but I'm not worried about the posts themselves, because we're doing maybe 1000 per year so a 100,000 post limit would still give us another 90 years :D and I imagine the limit is higher than that. (Space isn't a problem because with all our gabbing :lol: our 9000 posts so far have only required 22 MB of storage!)

The post attachments are another matter, since they are all in one directory and we have to worry not only about the total space they occupy (which is probably o.k.) but about addressability, which means a large enough space to keep track of the location of each picture file. You can think of computer address space by imagining a book and its table of contents: you may have enough blank pages to write 1 million chapters on, but do you have enough space for the corresponding table of contents to keep track of where each chapter begins?

Anyway, we won't worry about it for now as we are probably o.k. If we run into some limit, we'll get around it somehow, and I appreciate your offer to link elsewhere (it would really be just another directory on CSR if I can lick the technical problems). :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

Happy New Year to the Chicago Spanking Review and all who spank in it. 8-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:Happy New Year to the Chicago Spanking Review and all who spank in it. 8-)
Thanks, Willjohn! :)
-- Web-Ed
Tanner

Post by Tanner »

I am really curious about the strip with all the spankings that is forthcoming,the one that you say should be familiar to all CSR readers. Thought I was fairly knowledgeable about comics spankings but this one have no idea about.
Especially look forward to the pillows tied to sore bottoms panels. Have seen those before in comics featuring spankings(or other "butt injuries"), but don't think have seen one one where it was a female who was wearing the pillow.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Tanner wrote:I am really curious about the strip with all the spankings that is forthcoming,the one that you say should be familiar to all CSR readers. Thought I was fairly knowledgeable about comics spankings but this one have no idea about.
Especially look forward to the pillows tied to sore bottoms panels. Have seen those before in comics featuring spankings(or other "butt injuries"), but don't think have seen one one where it was a female who was wearing the pillow.
We're only four weeks away from revealing the name of that strip, Tanner, and with it the first five installments - the spanking storyline is so long, I've decided to present it over the 4 updates in April with 5, 5, 5, and 6 days of the strip respectively to get through it all. And you do know this strip, but the spanking storyline goes way back and may never have reprinted. No spanko ever remembered it or talked about it as far as I know, not even Dan, whose memory probably goes further back than anyone else's here at CSR. I myself have uncovered many reprinted episodes of this strip and had never seen it. And I knew you'd love the pillows strapped to all those female behinds (I think there's at least five of them, including one woman seen from across the street!). :lol:

But I have another surprise for you! 8-)

Sweetspot looked at the board to see what strips had spankings that CSR readers remembered but that I had not yet been able to find. One of them was yours, and I guess I should stop being so coy and reveal that it was the Lancelot strip - and he went out and found it :o ! So that's another one you should really enjoy. I haven't decided when to schedule it yet, however - I'm only up through April in my planning, and haven't even begun coding those updates yet. I've got some strip material of my own that needs to get posted so I don't have to end the series with it because most of it isn't that great, although here at CSR we'll never turn up our noses at any scene where a deserving female gets her bottom whacked. :)
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

An interesting side-benefit of using the data-base for research was stumbling upon the occasional oddity during the process of looking for answers to data-base mysteries. Eventually you will see one involving Tarzan just to give an example (assist to Andre for pointing me in a certain direction). But here's another, notice the similarities between the Lieutenant Lump story found in Amazing Mystery Funnies #24 published in 1940 and the Wash Tubbs strip of October 31, 1932. The dialogue just before the spanking in both stories is obviously too similar to be coincidental. Paul J. Lauretta's 1940 story even includes the rather unusual, for a spanking, sound of PLOP as did Roy Crane's Wash Tubbs story. My conjecture on the similarity would be that Lauretta went back to the 1932 strip to use the art work as a model for his Lt. Lump spanking (perhaps his spanking in silhouette is the WT spanking in reverse??). While there he found some satisfying dialogue that he, shall we say, borrowed from Crane. But perhaps Web-Ed and his other readers have their own ideas and further information.
Changing subjects, more or less, note that in the Lt. Lump story as the queen is still prostate over Lump's lap she cries for help she needs "ASSistance because she is being confronted by an "ASS.ASSin", or is my imagination getting the best of me?
Phil S
amazing_mystery_funnies_no_24_lank_p5.jpg
amazing_mystery_funnies_no_24_lank_p5.jpg (1.03 MiB) Viewed 5037 times
Attachments
captain_easy_spanking_4_oct_1932_windsor.jpg
captain_easy_spanking_4_oct_1932_windsor.jpg (352.32 KiB) Viewed 5037 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

love how the Queen is screaming Assassin!! Assassin!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

I forgot to respond to this one earlier, Phil, but you have indeed uncovered a very suspicious similarity between these two strips. If only Lauretta had realized as Crane certainly did that the one panel you never want to blackout (usually done to save drawing time) is the one with the spanking in it! Drat! :x

Were "assistance" and "assassin" code words with the behind in mind? (By the way, notice that arrow directing the eye right to the second "ass" in "assassin"? Maybe it was the letterer who was the spanko :lol: ). That's very hard to say. On the one hand, as spankos we are likely to see references to spanking everywhere - I remember an ad for something or other that was set in a dorm room, and there was a cricket bat leaning against the wall and a pretty cheerleader leaning over a dresser to fix her makeup in the mirror, and of course I immediately thought they were suggesting a good paddling! :lol: This was in the early 80's I think, and in retrospect it was highly unlikely.

On the other hand, comics artists were always trying to sneak hidden codes into their work. How many times did Al Capp get the sexual graffito "69" into Li'l Abner? Some other artist, I forget who, managed to letter an identification number onto an airplane fuselage that read out as "SHIT" if you looked at it carefully - juvenile stuff, obviously.

But if Laurette was a spanko, wouldn't he have rendered the spanking itself lovingly instead of consigning it to the darkness? We'll probably never know for sure. :|
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Jerry Robinson [creator of The Joker!] in his Illustrated History of Comic Book Art said this about Wash Tubbs/Captain Easy/Buzz Sawyer creator Roy Crane, "Crane exerted a great influence on his contemporaries, many of whom consider him one of the finest artists and storytellers the medium has produced." Evidently Lauretta wasn't the only one who turned to Crane for "inspiration". Sadly, as you said, he should have followed Crane's example more closely on how to portray a spanking scene!

Yes, you and I and just about anyone using this board may see spankings where none exist. Let me give one example - when one of "us" looks at the illustration below we immediately jump to the conclusion that the woman has received a spanking and the self-satisfied spanker is now walking away. Is she a witch? Is this Halloween? You pointed out to me the possibility of the political origins of this illustration. So I decided to take a closer look. In fact, this could very-well be a superbly drawn after-spanking scene. But is it?
James Montgomery Flagg.jpg
James Montgomery Flagg.jpg (458.2 KiB) Viewed 5663 times
The artist is James Montgomery Flagg an immensely popular illustrator of the first-half of the 20th century. He is best known for his "I Want You!" military recruiting posters featuring Uncle Sam that he successfully provided during both world wars. The illustration above, in fact, shows a member of the U.S. congress retreating back to the U.S. Capitol. The woman is variously known as Lady Columbia, Miss Columbia or just Columbia. She is a patriotic national symbol that at one point, before Miss Liberty of Statue of Liberty fame supplanted her, was widely regarded as the female Uncle Sam. That is not a witches hat she wears but the liberty cap.

The illustration was part of a yearbook type publication - for distribution to members - of the Dutch Treat Club of New York City - a social club whose membership includes illustrators, artists, editors, authors among other graphic and performing art professionals. They meet for lunch on many Tuesdays to network, hear a guest speaker and promote their big cause - combating censorship. I would think this illustration appeared in a club annual dating to, I would think, somewhere around '33 to '36. One, in fact, can pick up a copy or two of these yearbooks on eBay [Limited editions - 500 to 900 copies]. The club is still going strong to this date.

Flagg had strong political opinions. He was no fan of the growing welfare state that was a result of 1930s depression relief. In the only critique of this picture that I could find on-line the critic said that it symbolizes the U.S. government sodomizing the American taxpayer [represented by Columbia]. Parts of her rear in pain but not from spanking, Senator Phil O. Buster fastening up his pants. O.K. I can see it. Particularly given what we know about Flagg's politics and the bent of the Dutch Treat Club towards government. But I would just as soon continue to live in naïve bliss and think of it as a very nice after-spanking scene.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

Hi Phil,

Just as you would figure, I was thinking that the young lady had gotten a spanking all the way :lol: . I guess that's not a big surprise. You presented some interesting information here but I think, like you, I'll probably just continue to think of this as an after spanking scene. Thanks, Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Flagg Drawing

Post by web-ed »

Wow, Phil - this is incredibly raw stuff now that we know the true story. It could never have been published at the time, but one imagines that when artists and editors had their little get-togethers like the one you describe here some rather explicit drawings were circulated.

It's just human nature, I suppose. Brief footage of naked women along with some raunchy dialogue was sometimes shot on the set of a TV show and sent to the network boys for their private viewing pleasure (I know this happened on Batman because Burt Ward told the story in his book) and I actually saw such footage from an old show whose name escapes me now - it might have been Soupy Sales. And there is a credible report that artist Jim Mooney used to draw Supergirl naked in his pencilling because editor Mort Weisinger liked it that way, although of course this was fixed up in the inking stage. Not a very nice story, if true, considering how young Supergirl was supposed to be back then.
-- Web-Ed
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

There was a day when folks could get away with behavior that would never pass mustard - or escape the long "arm" of social media today. I remember Soupy Sales getting into trouble over raunchy behavior - I believe his show was cancelled over the issue. I'm sure that most people, now a days, realize that even the prank or so-called locker room talk or supposedly private conversation/email, tweet etc. can lead to very public trouble. Reminds me of the Chuckles Bites The Dust episode of the Mary Tylor Moore Show's sixth season when Chuckle's riotous mock obituary made it on the air thanks to Ted's usual incompetence. In private, I'm sure the members of the Dutch Treat Club no doubt thought they could act with impunity and it looks like they were right.
web-ed
Site Admin

2017 in Review, and Plans For 2018

Post by web-ed »

I'll try to keep this short. I have no idea how many pages CSR has now, and that's a subject for our April anniversary anyway. Although 2017 was another very tough year, it was obviously a rewarding one due mainly to Phil S.'s :ugeek: immense contributions to our knowledge of comic strip spankings. In fact, even though we started running the series a year ago, we're still not finished! So a big "Thank you!" from me to Phil S. as well as to our Resident Artists Dan, Phil O., and Hugob00m and the others who contributed to making 2017 the exciting year it was.

As I remember our first big push with comic strips back in 2010, it overflowed into the following year and the same is true this time, although I think we're going to eclipse whatever the 2010-2011 total was before we're done. We're going to start the New Year with a two-part look at Li'l Abner. Originally I had planned it for one week, but there's enough material for "Li'l Abnerpalooza" that I need to extend it to two. Then we get back to more of Phil S.'s discoveries and a few of my own as well: it looks like we'll be going on for another 30 weeks or so with the Comic Strip Series, and some of it will be brand-new, never-before-seen spankings. A few items have already been seen here on the forum, but need to be posted on the main site as well. I think I can promise that no one is going to be disappointed by the remaining strip material :D .

That means we'll still be running it in the summer. I plan to start the annual Super-Spanking Summer in June, so there will be some overlap, and how I'm going to pull that off I don't know.

Come fall we'll most likely start a series of spankings that appeared in newspapers. Phil S. has found a ton of these in his searches, and I've been compiling material myself for years also. There may not be time or material enough for an "Archie" Homecoming Week special, as much as I like to do them - we'll see.

Another Romantic Spanking Month cannot be done in February because we've got to concentrate on the strip material and because I simply don't have anything new. I do have at least two hundred romance comics waiting for me to go over, so there's hope for the future.

We also need to feature regular Doctor Cylon updates. In fact we're starting this week, and I'll do my best to regularly feature items the massive amount of material I have on file.

And that's about it. Whew - I'm tired out just describing it, let alone writing and coding it all :lol: ! But stick with us, faithful readers - we're going to have lots of great stuff this year! :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

2020 in Review and Plans For 2021

Post by web-ed »

The fact that I haven't even written one of these in three years shows just how rough it's been around here during that time. Somehow we've muddled through and I intend to keep doing so unless the country experiences a complete collapse, which is now conceivable but something we're not going to go into here as it's too political. Assuming that doesn't happen, the lockdowns are finally lifted, and America continues on as a semi-free society, I plan to continue doing CSR but with perhaps fewer updates than I'd like. Under extreme circumstances, I may be forced to miss a week here and there.

I'm under so much pressure right now I can't even remember what my plans were for the period between now and the next Super-Spanking Summer, so let me go check my notes (lucky I'm pretty well organized)...

O.K. - I plan to continue the Bawdy Bard Series, resume the Humorama Series in February (with one entry per month thereafter), and post as much of Doctor Cylon's vast output as I possibly can. (First up: Lara Croft's rear end as it's thoroughly and repeatedly reddened by the Good Doctor in a five-part series :) !)

I've got no shortage of new material at this point - just a shortage of time to post it - so I must abandon most of my search activities except for the Golden Age comics scans that become periodically available. It's too bad in the case of Humorama because there are only about three digests from the "classic" period of 1955-60 that I've never been able to get ahold of, but that's how it is. And I do have a lot of Humorama non-spanking stuff in the files to go along with the remaining half-dozen or so new spanking cartoons. I've got some good comics material, too.

And I think that's enough detail. Anyone who's curious can look up some of my posts on this topic from 2018 (which I had hilariously mis-titled "2014 Self-Evaluation," thus getting the year wrong - something I didn't notice until last week :oops: ) where I discuss searches, future plans, special projects, etc.

The problem remains lack of time to prepare new updates. I'm seriously thinking of advertising for a female assistant, but I doubt there will be a stampede of applicants for a job that doesn't pay anything and involves getting paddled when you screw up. :lol:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Plans For 2022

Post by web-ed »

Considering the state the world is in today - and I have never, in my entire lifetime, seen it as bad as this - it may seem silly to even bring up the subject of the direction an adult spanking website is taking, but there it is. I don't have the power on my own to correct the multiple miseries being inflicted upon us by that plague known as government; all I can do right now is run CSR. It's true that the first goal of any us should be to get through this year in one piece (while praying that a lot of the people in charge get their just desserts before too long!), but since that's a depressing subject let me briefly outline what to expect in the remaining 11 months of 2022.

First, I'm planning to keep the lights on :D . I mention that because I've had such a miserable time in my personal life that I could certainly be forgiven for chucking it all as Richard Windsor has thought about doing, and I know some of you have expected me to hang it up based on what I've been saying for the past several years. It's very hard in many ways for me to put forth the effort to keep CSR going, and it may be that one of these years I'll be forced out by by a combination of cruel circumstances, but right now I don't think 2022 is going to be the year. In fact, I'd really like to see CSR go on for decades, but for that I'm going to need a disciple to carry on for me, which is another subject.

My searches for new material will be severely constrained, but I've got so much in the files now that won't be an immediate problem. For example, I've had to pretty much shut down the Humorama Search because I haven't the time any more to resell the magazines and I can't afford to buy them and hang on to them (the only exception is that I'm still actively hunting for those last few mags from the 1955-60 period), and yet I've got tons of Humorama material left in the files. Most of it is non-spanking (but still interesting, I hope, with spanking positions, spankable models, etc.) but I do have all the actual live-model spankings they ever did as far as I know.

On the comics side, I will continue the Golden Age search but that's all, and again, there is enough material there to get us through the next few months (I finally got around to something specific for 2022 - hooray! :lol: ). Possibly before I run out of comics for the current Comics Spankings Series it will be time for Super-Spanking Summer, and in the fall we'll either return to the comics or go on to something for the Humor Section like the return of the Rivals of Humorama Series. And of course Doctor Cylon will be here every week since I have about 2300 files - no exaggeration - in his folder.

And although strictly speaking not part of my plans, I think it's fair to say that Resident Artist Hugob00m has some plans of his own for his O. T. Katie strip, giving us something to look forward to in the coming year. :)
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Web-ed.
web-ed wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:51 pm Considering the state the world is in today - and I have never, in my entire lifetime, seen it as bad as this - it may seem silly to even bring up the subject of the direction an adult spanking website is taking, but there it is. I don't have the power on my own to correct the multiple miseries being inflicted upon us by that plague known as government; all I can do right now is run CSR. It's true that the first goal of any us should be to get through this year in one piece (while praying that a lot of the people in charge get their just desserts before too long!), but since that's a depressing subject let me briefly outline what to expect in the remaining 11 months of 2022.
Yeah. Unfortunately, I think our country is on the decline. It makes me glad to be old. Maybe I won't live to see the worst of it.
web-ed wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:51 pm First, I'm planning to keep the lights on . I mention that because I've had such a miserable time in my personal life that I could certainly be forgiven for chucking it all as Richard Windsor has thought about doing, and I know some of you have expected me to hang it up based on what I've been saying for the past several years. It's very hard in many ways for me to put forth the effort to keep CSR going, and it may be that one of these years I'll be forced out by by a combination of cruel circumstances, but right now I don't think 2022 is going to be the year. In fact, I'd really like to see CSR go on for decades, but for that I'm going to need a disciple to carry on for me, which is another subject.
Sorry to read that things are going bad for you... but I'm glad you're going to keep C.S.R. going... at least for a while longer.
web-ed wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 9:51 pm And although strictly speaking not part of my plans, I think it's fair to say that Resident Artist Hugob00m has some plans of his own for his O. T. Katie strip, giving us something to look forward to in the coming year.
I'm grateful that your forum gives me a place to post my O.T, Katie cartoons for an appreciative audience. As long as I can draw, and as long as this forum is still open to me, Katie will be there. I've got several weeks' worth stockpiled, and I'm doing one more now.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

hugob00m wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:15 am I'm grateful that your forum gives me a place to post my O.T, Katie cartoons for an appreciative audience. As long as I can draw, and as long as this forum is still open to me, Katie will be there. I've got several weeks' worth stockpiled, and I'm doing one more now.
I'm glad to hear that, B00m! With me keeping CSR alive and you doing more O. T. Katie strips, perhaps there's some hope for this world after all. :lol:
-- Web-Ed
solsunbeach

Post by solsunbeach »

I think it is safe to say that we have all had better times in our lives, but I believe we should always look forward as there is little point in regrets about things out of our powers. I would like to thank you for your time in editing this excellent blog, and also to Boom for his wonderful stories of OTKatie. Many good wishes for the holidays and the new year.