My dear friends

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
daneldorado

My dear friends

Post by daneldorado »

April 1, 2011

My dear friends:

All right, that’s it. I’ m through.

I have sinned grievously, but now I see the truth. You too have sinned, dear friends. I can only hope that you will someday see the light as clearly as I see it now.

For more years than I can think of, I have been guilty of treating women as second-class citizens. Women, mind you. God’s most glorious creation.

For years, I have advocated spanking women, treating them as mere chattels and not recognized the humanity -– nay, the sanctity of women.

They are glorious creatures, these women we seek to debase. Well, I will no longer be a part of that debasement. Women are our salvation; instead of trampling their kind gesture to make us part of that humanity which you and I squash under our feet, we have spanked them. May God have mercy on us!

We have delighted in turning these sainted creatures over our knees, or having them bend over and offer their most holy derrieres for us to spank. We have violated their humanity, their dignity; and it sickens me to think how vilely our sins have delighted us in spanking their glorious, upturned bottoms for our sinful pleasures.

And if you believe one word of this crap, you obviously have not looked at the date at the top of this letter.

Cheers,
Dan N.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: My dear friends

Post by web-ed »

Good one, Dan! I must admit you had me going until the third or fourth paragraph!
-- Web-Ed