spanking exposure

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
samantha

Re: spanking exposure

Post by samantha »

I see this is an old thread, but as a woman, I'll toss in my thoughts....

Wolfe said, "Insofar as consensual spanking implies surrender to a trusted and loving partner in the first place, an "exposure" takes it to the next emotional level."

I think any exposure that happens during a spanking is part, at least for me, of the emotional experience and I have a love/hate relationship with that element of things. It does ratchet up the intensity and I do like emotional intensity especially when paired with vulnerability. Its so nice.
web-ed
Site Admin

Spanking exposure, and We Love Old Threads

Post by web-ed »

No problem with the thread being old - they're here for new members to discover and for all members to add more to when ready. That's why I have never locked any of the topics, although of course I might do so under very unusual circumstances. Most of the time, I would rather add to an existing topic rather than start a new one to keep the board as orderly as possible. That's why I have occasionally moved someone's post from where they put it to somewhere else.

A few weeks ago I contributed to an old thread on a computer assistance board. It was a display adapter problem that I had another solution to, having found the thread when I was having the problem myself. None of the proposed solutions worked in my case, so when I doped out the answer (it had to do with which slot on the motherboard you were using), I knew I had something to contribute to others, and I took the time to do so because I wanted to help people.

A moderator wrote me a PM saying, "Look at the date, this is an old thread." I wrote back to him pointing out that search engines would still lead people there looking for answers to that particular problem (which is how I discovered his board in the first place!), and that if they didn't want to keep the thread alive, they should have locked or deleted it.

He locked it.

Needless to say, I think this is the wrong attitude for any discussion board, and I won't be contributing over there ever again.
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Re: spanking exposure

Post by sunflower309 »

I'm glad I can comment on old posts! So my opinion as a woman is that exposure in real life happens. How could it not? I try not to think about what my spanker sees when I am bare bottom but being realistic I know there is no mystery there. My spanker and I are not romantically involved, he is simply my spanker. But I know by letting him lower my panties there is exposure involved. That adds to my embarrassment and the overall experience of my spankings and I would have it no other way. So spanking pictures that show some exposure are not vulgar to me if done in good taste. I don't like nude pictures as I would never find myself in that situation. But I have seen pics tastefully done and that is alright with me. I prefer bare bottom pictures as opposed to pics with panties on, but again different strokes for different folks! :lol:

I trust any pictures that the web-ed allows on here. From what I've seen so far (and I have only scratched the surface here) they are all in good taste. So they do not not bother me except for the fact that that type of exposure could be what I am showing! :oops: