Only Registered Users May Now Post

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

Only Registered Users May Now Post

Post by jimc »

Sorry you had to lay down the law there Web-ed, but i can only cheer your decision as the spambots do make the site a challenage and it was getting out of hand i think i saw something like 10 (spam) in a very short period of time and it had nothing to do with Comic book spanking or any thing of value. Although i do not how effective sending an e-mail to the people will do as i have done that on the Yahoo groups and then get an e-mail back from me about something else that i have no intrest in and i somehow became a spammer myself even though i abhor spam. Have a good day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Only Registered Users May Now Post

Post by web-ed »

Thanks for the words of support, Jim. I've now had to go one step further and require a confirmation email for new registrations because so much junk was coming in the past few hours. I've had to temporarily leave one of these spam-posts in place to try to get Yahoo to revoke his account, but I blew away the rest and banned them all. I can only hope tomorrow finds the board with only the one old spam.
-- Web-Ed