Swimsuit Spanking thoughts

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

Swimsuit Spanking thoughts

Post by Tanner »

Here' some ideas and thoughts I have on girls and women getting spanked in their swimsuits. As we know suits have gotten more and more revealing over the years.
What we may not be aware of is that there has been controversy over what constitutes too much exposure ever since the "modern" swimsuit arrived sometime the 1920s. There is a famous picture of police dragging off a young woman who is wearing the new fashion that left limbs bare , at some beach in Chicago I believe. Her suit is ultra modest to us-but back then people considered it scandalous, indecent exposure.
Then the more form fitting suits came along, like those of famous model Esther Williams, and the two-piece suit, and of course the bikini which really caused a flap, and was in fact banned in some places.
We look back at the suits of the 30s, 40s, 50s, and even the 60s and see them as no big deal, but that was often not the case when the came on the scene.
The breakthrough for showing more and more came with the advent of the Brazilian tanga or string bikini in the mid-70s, and then the thong. In the 80s this type of swimwear really came into its own with the arrival of companies like Ujena and Venus Swimwear. These companies even published their own magazines with titles like Swimwear Illustrated to promote their product, showing models wearing items like Ujena's Sheer G-String Bikini. Ujena advertised their thong bikinis as "tongas" a variation of "tanga" I suppose but that name never caught on.
Now we see variation on the bikini like the monokini or suspender suit. All these suits have one thing in common-showing off the female posterior in its full glory. Not content with that some are coming out with crotchless string bikinis-see a site called Bikini Dare for example.
Someone could do a series of art and stories dealing with Spanking over Swimsuits Through the Years,starting with the flappers, on through the pinup years around World War II, with the bikini beach movie era of the 60s, on to the present day of thongs and crotchless g-strings.
One of my favorites among the Smilin Jack comics is the one where the girl is getting spanked on a 1940s style suit. In the movies Ava Gardner got smacked on the seat of her suit in On the Beach in the 50s.
Truth is I am surprised there is not more on the spanking for too-reevealing(for its time period ) swimwear. Or just where the woman gets spanked for whatever reason and happens to be wearing her bathing suit, be it a conservative turn of the century one-piece or the latest in micro-bikinis.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Swimsuit Spanking thoughts

Post by web-ed »

An interesting an informative history. I wish I had more material featuring swimsuit spankings. You mentioned the smack Ava Gardner received (with a boat oar!) in On the Beach. There was also a swimsuit spanking in The Female Animal, which has come up for discussion in these pages before, and I have another image from it that I'll post eventually in the Picture Gallery.

I don't have too much from swimsuit catalogues, but here's one which I think is from Ujena. Not a spankable position, but definitely a spankable model, and I think she's holding a paddle! Let's give her the Ava Gardner treatment :) !
A lovely model wearing a pink suit, needing only a pink bottom to go with it!
A lovely model wearing a pink suit, needing only a pink bottom to go with it!
pinkwear.jpg (225.29 KiB) Viewed 7229 times
-- Web-Ed