El Manto Negro has landed

Let us know what you think about the site - what we're doing right or wrong, what you'd like to see, and any questions you might have. We'll toss some of our own thoughts and opinions in as well, including notes on the Weekly Updates at the main site.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
elmantonegro

El Manto Negro has landed

Post by elmantonegro »

Yes people, finally I stop been a lurker and become part of the community… occasionally I’m not online active as you might want but is something,

About me:
Drawing artist by born, graphic designer for vocation, Cartoonist for conviction, Editorial designer by job, Model kit builder by passion, pen and paper RPG gamer of Heart, Hearthstone player by fun, Beatles fan because of my parents, heavy metal listener because of my brother and Star Wars fan until end of time.

Never been spanked but I give a few ones over my life, love women, women bodies and drawing them, I believe in spanking as a form of pleasure, more than a punishment, hand is my favorite method, I like some implements, but not the cane that is to harsh for my taste.

Have burning questions? Here I am, I will try to answer as soon as possible.

yours: El Manto Negro
Total satisfaction! or I will return your anime female characters Unspanked!
elmantonegro

Re: El Manto Negro has landed

Post by elmantonegro »

Uuups… I think this is the wrong forum section… my first post and I screw it up, sorry for the inconvenience, I wonder if it can be moved to a correct forum section
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

elmantonegro wrote:Uuups… I think this is the wrong forum section… my first post and I screw it up, sorry for the inconvenience, I wonder if it can be moved to a correct forum section
Yes, I can move it, EMN. Don't worry about it. The only question is, where to move it to? Would you like to have your own subforum like Dan, Phil, b00m, and Last Transistor Hero (who seemed likely to move here when AOTK went down the time before last) do? With a subforum goes the majestic title "CSR Resident Artist" (but no money since I don't have any!).
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Let me welcome you to the forum! I'm one of the "resident artists" in this group. I've seen some of your work scattered around the internet, and some of it posted here. I think it will be fun to discuss spankings, beautiful women, and art with you!
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi El Manto Negro and welcome to CSR,

we're happy to have you here and participating :D . thanks too for you're notes about you. it's nice to know a little about you. i see that you say you are a born drawing artist. unfortunately, i have no talent for drawing at all so i have to do my pics using Poser and Photoshop. i'll be looking forward to your comments and to seeing more of your spanking drawings :D . phil
elmantonegro

Post by elmantonegro »

@Web ed: I don’t know if I want a resident artist folder since is not my intention of posting art here, as I once said in another place in another time: I only have time and energy to post in one site, and I will choose the easy one, where I don’t have to deal with image hosting sites and such, also I don’t want to spoil your fun, or your schedule, you are free to repost here my art at your own rate.

@hugob00m: It will be a pleasure to discuss these topics, as long I have some spare time to respond because you know, work happens

@overbarrel99: I have an interesting fact for you, I still use poser from time to time for my draws, some times a try to replicate a pose that proves to be difficult to figure out, or try a some problematic perspective, I go to poser put the pose then render it in light grays, to print it, then I draw over that guide, it makes my life easier.

My spider sense feels that one my draws is coming…
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

elmantonegro wrote: @overbarrel99: I have an interesting fact for you, I still use poser from time to time for my draws, some times a try to replicate a pose that proves to be difficult to figure out, or try a some problematic perspective, I go to poser put the pose then render it in light grays, to print it, then I draw over that guide, it makes my life easier.
hi El Manto Negro,

this is very interesting. i had never thought about using Poser in this way. it sounds reasonable though. after all, even if you can draw, no reason not to use modern technology to give you a helping hand ;) . thanks, phil
jimc

Post by jimc »

Welcome to CSR El Manto Negro I have admired your work at AOTK and other sites. I enjoy your bottoms and their glows and esp. for the comic strips and other media you have worked with. I enjoy that your spankees sometimes look like they enjoy their spankings and that is what I really enjoy. I am an otk fan so I enjoy that work the best. I have always enjoyed your coloring and expressions as I feel those are the heart and soul of spankings and being able to see them does make me enjoy them more. Thanks for all your time and talent over the years I have enjoyed all of them in one way or another when I have found them. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

elmantonegro wrote:@Web ed: I don’t know if I want a resident artist folder since is not my intention of posting art here, as I once said in another place in another time: I only have time and energy to post in one site, and I will choose the easy one, where I don’t have to deal with image hosting sites and such, also I don’t want to spoil your fun, or your schedule, you are free to repost here my art at your own rate.
Understood, EMN. I guess we'll leave this topic right here, and thanks for allowing me to repost your great spanking art. :)
-- Web-Ed