OTK and smaller women

Spanking, Paddling, Caning (etc.) Technique. This is the place for any "how-to" questions.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
samantha

OTK and smaller women

Post by samantha »

I see comics and pictures of women going OTK and they seem to just "fit". This is what I mean: In these drawings and photos, the woman's hips are over the spanker's right leg, but somehow, her "girls" are just past his left leg instead of being squished beneath her weight and his leg. Unless a woman is taller, how is her torso even long enough to manage that? Or do shorter women end up needing to be further forward? Wouldn't that mean that her toes don't touch the floor? And is that too awkward or does that put her bottom in the wrong spot for spanking? Does the spanker need to have less space between his legs to accomodate women who are not very tall?
overbarrel49

Re: OTK and smaller women

Post by overbarrel49 »

samantha wrote:I see comics and pictures of women going OTK and they seem to just "fit". This is what I mean: In these drawings and photos, the woman's hips are over the spanker's right leg, but somehow, her "girls" are just past his left leg instead of being squished beneath her weight and his leg.
hi Samantha,

when i do a pic, that is one of the things i watch for. recently i have been having more trouble with that because i have been making my girls smaller rather than leaving them at the default height because it seems to me they look too tall compared to the men if i don't. i have indeed had to decrease the space between my spanker's legs, most of the time putting his knees together to accommodate the shorter girls. of course, in my pics i can also use the camera angle to make it less obvious if there's a problem. what i try to do is make it look as if the girl is properly positioned in the final pic no matter how it looks in Poser before i render it, if that makes any sense to you.
samantha wrote:Unless a woman is taller, how is her torso even long enough to manage that? Or do shorter women end up needing to be further forward? Wouldn't that mean that her toes don't touch the floor? And is that too awkward or does that put her bottom in the wrong spot for spanking? Does the spanker need to have less space between his legs to accomodate women who are not very tall?
in the case where i am actually giving a spanking, i just put her over my lap and position her so i can deliver a good spanking :D . i really hadn't considered where her "girls" are and if i had i would probably have figured she would take care of that, of course, my wife complains if she is uncomfortable before the spanking...............any complaints about her bottom being uncomfortable DURING the spanking fall on deaf ears of course :lol: phil
samantha

Post by samantha »

I am barely pushing 5 feet tall so this affects me. I think this is where I might try the scooting forward approach, because I am trying to picture in my head exactly how it'd work otherwise...I can't imagine saying, "um, excuse me, my boobs are in the way" to anyone. (I'd sooner die)
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Like Phil, I just position the woman OTK as best I can, and I do try to make sure she's comfortable before I begin the spanking, since as I tell her, "You're going to be here for awhile!" :) The man can always bring his legs together further to accommodate shorter women, and overall I think a 5-foot tall woman would be easier to take OTK than a 6-foot tall one.

Another point is that short women may have trouble using accessories such as the spanking horse (I'll have to take that into consideration when I finally get around to designing one). I have a simple bar stool with a special cushion on the top that slopes downward from one edge to the middle to facilitate the spankee's torso sloping downward when she's bending over it, but it won't work if the spankee is too short because it's intended to work with her waist at about the height of the stool. That did happen recently, now that I think of it. Of course, that doesn't mean the spankee escapes paddling - it just means I'll have her with her hands on her knees or holding her ankles, positions that work for short women as well as tall ones. ;)
-- Web-Ed