SpankingPanels.com

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: SpankingPanels.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED CSR!! Sad to see Spankingpanel.com go :( use to post there awhile back! anyway The Spirit did have some pretty good F\F spanking drawings! like the Lady Wrestler who spanked her rival in the Ring or two Tribal women settling their differnce via otk spanking in the Jungle! I belive he did draw some M\F spanking saw it in his book! Hope to see CSR Stay a Long time!!! THANKS!
sunflower309

Re: SpankingPanels.com

Post by sunflower309 »

hugob00m wrote:Regarding Dan's comments about the Spirit's preference for F/F spankings, I once read something he wrote saying that it was beause he liked drawing women, and he'd rather put one woman in the submissive position and another woman in the dominant position than to put a man into his picture. I suppose that's a valid explanation. However, for me, seeing a man in the picture (or drawing a man, if it happens to be one of my own pictures) gives me the opportunity of imagining myself in his place. That's the reason I prefer M/F in comics... or in movies... or in any other representation of a spanking.
what b00m said! I imagine myself in the spankees position a lot of times. and I would not care to be spanked by another woman. only male spankers for me please!

sunflower