legion of super-heroes

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: legion of super-heroes

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

THINK the Female Ambassador should have got a good spanking in front of the Girls Legionnaire by SuperBoy showing her how male on Earth deals with headstrong females :lol:
dmsherwood53

Idea for a Phantom Girl Spanking

Post by dmsherwood53 »

The Ghost Spanking trminded me of an idea for a Phontom Girl spanking a girl in Full Armour
Demateriualize rge arm + hasmd while the rest of the body remaiuls solid to hold the spankee OTK
Passd the hand thru the Armour; Materialize the hand to smack the bbum;l dematerialize the hand to raise fo9r the next stroke & repeat
At the least it would ned soime Presisw Timing
DM Sherwood
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dmsherwood. Thanks for commenting.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:56 am The Ghost Spanking trminded me of an idea for a Phontom Girp spanking a girl in Full Armour Demateriualize rge arm + hasmd while the rest of the body remaiuls solid to hold the spankee OTK Passd the hand thru the Armour; Materialize the hand to smack the bbum;l dematerialize the hand to raise fo9r the next stroke & repeat

Sounds like a good idea... except that I don't know what a Phantom Girp is. [Girl - Web-Ed]. Is that an actual ghost, or a live person with the ability to de-materialize and re-materialize?

I like the idea of being able to pass through armor but make solid contact with skin.
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

hugob00m wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:25 pm Hi, Dmsherwood. Thanks for commenting.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:56 am The Ghost Spanking trminded me of an idea for a Phontom Girp spanking a girl in Full Armour Demateriualize rge arm + hasmd while the rest of the body remaiuls solid to hold the spankee OTK Passd the hand thru the Armour; Materialize the hand to smack the bbum;l dematerialize the hand to raise fo9r the next stroke & repeat

hugob00m wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:25 pm Sounds like a good idea... except that I don't know what a Phantom Girp is. Is that an actual ghost, or a live person with the ability to de-materialize and re-materialize?

I like the idea of being able to pass through armor but make solid contact with skin.

Phantom Girp should be Phantom Girl -my Crap typing. A Member of DC Comics LEGION OF SUPERHEROES basically a girl who could Materialze and demateralize. Nothing much weas done with the character but I remeber one issue when she passed her hand thru the metal of na bank vailt lock and rematerialized her fingers inside to gimmick the lock hense my fantasy of spanking a villiuanese thruj amour . Feel free to steal my idea if you want to.
By the way have you passed on my message to the web-ed ?
MIKE
dmsherwood53

Post by dmsherwood53 »

hugob00m wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:25 pm Hi, Dmsherwood. Thanks for commenting.

Sounds like a good idea... except that I don't know what a Phantom Girp is. Is that an actual ghost, or a live person with the ability to de-materialize and re-materialize?

Phantom Girp should be Phantom Girl -my Crap typing. A Member of DC Comics LEGION OF SUPERHEROES basically a girl who could Materialze and demateralize. Nothing much weas done with the character but I remeber one issue when she passed her hand thru the metal of na bank vailt lock and rematerialized her fingers inside to gimmick the lock hense my fantasy of spanking a villiuanese thruj amour . Feel free to steal my idea if you want to.
By the way have you passed on my message to the web-ed ? [referring to the unfortunate difficulty of contacting me through the mail at times - Web-Ed]
MIKE
hugob00m

Re: Idea for a Phantom Girl Spanking

Post by hugob00m »

Hi, Dmaherwood.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:36 pm Phantom Girp should be Phantom Girl -my Crap typing. A Member of DC Comics LEGION OF SUPERHEROES basically a girl who could Materialze and demateralize. Nothing much weas done with the character but I remeber one issue when she passed her hand thru the metal of na bank vailt lock and rematerialized her fingers inside to gimmick the lock hense my fantasy of spanking a villiuanese thruj amour . Feel free to steal my idea if you want to.
MIKE
Thanks for explaining. I haven't tried to I.M. Web-ed... but if he isn't getting your messages, he probably wouldn't get mine either.
dmsherwood53

Re: Idea for a Phantom Girl Spanking

Post by dmsherwood53 »

hugob00m wrote: Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:43 pm Hi, Dmaherwood.
dmsherwood53 wrote: Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:36 pm Phantom Girp should be Phantom Girl -my Crap typing. A Member of DC Comics LEGION OF SUPERHEROES basically a girl who could Materialze and demateralize. Nothing much weas done with the character but I remeber one issue when she passed her hand thru the metal of na bank vailt lock and rematerialized her fingers inside to gimmick the lock hense my fantasy of spanking a villiuanese thruj amour . Feel free to steal my idea if you want to.
MIKE
Thanks for explaining. I haven't tried to I.M. Web-ed... but if he isn't getting your messages, he probably wouldn't get mine either.
Thanks.web-ed has since got in touch with me