Supergirl Spanking

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
John Feer

Re: More Super-spanking notions

Post by John Feer »

You are welcome to repost any of my stories if you think they fit the site's mission.
I wish i had time to write....

Oh one other Super scenario....Dick Malverne (Supergirl's BF back in the early 1960's) discovers that his sweet demure girl friend Linda Lee Danvers really IS Supergirl. So of course he must paddle Linda to punish her for lying to him....
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes i did always think Dick should have spanked Linda although i also thought that he would feel the difference when the Linda robot was with him while Supergirl was doing her mission and thought of a story when she 1st went to Stanhope and she joined the sorority and thought Donna needed a spanking as well for all the mean things she did.
Jim
John Feer

Post by John Feer »

And in a perfect universe, General Zod's (played by Terence Stamp) first act upon escaping the Phantom Zone would be to well and thoroughly spank Supergirl (played by Helen Slater), panties down on her sweet bare backside.
:D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

John Feer wrote:And in a perfect universe, General Zod's (played by Terence Stamp) first act upon escaping the Phantom Zone would be to well and thoroughly spank Supergirl (played by Helen Slater), panties down on her sweet bare backside.
:D
Yes, that would have been sweet indeed, not to mention enlivening the rather slow-moving Superman II (not to say we weren't lucky to have the late Christopher Reeve starring in it), or the really boring Supergirl movie. Time for a Supergirl remake! We can collaborate on the script - can't you just see the uproar if we actually put a bare-bottom spanking by Zod in it? I'll bet it would really help at the box-office, though!

And Jim, you're right about Donna deserving a spanking (I'd almost forgotten about her). In fact, the sorority setting offered the ideal opportunity for some super-paddling! :D
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Thinking of Supergirl made me realize that if the average mortal were to try to give her a spanking, the result would be a spanker with a sore hand and a sexually frustrated superheroine(at least that's what I'd like to think). Who could spank Supergirl sugfficiently. Obviously her cousin (or is he still her cousin?) Superman. But also undoubtedly the incredible Hulk.

Hmmmm...who else do you all think could withstand a Hulkish spanking?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It's interesting that you should bring up the subject of The Hulk spanking Supergirl, because as it happens Doctor Cylon had the same idea last year, and he sent me an animation. Here is a reduced version of the first frame:
Supergirl after getting spanked by The Hulk
Supergirl after getting spanked by The Hulk
supergirl_hulk.gif (22.12 KiB) Viewed 9334 times
The full-sized version, as well as another on the same theme, will be posted in the Doctor Cylon section eventually.

The Hulk has one huge hand, so finding an appropriate spankee for him within the Marvel Universe is going to be difficult. I think we can immediately exclude petite, non-powered characters like Betty Ross. Honestly, the first thought that comes to my mind is that it should be the Marvel super-heroine (or super-villainess) with the biggest behind - except I don't know who that is!

Maybe someone would like to create a poll on that question - which Marvel heroine has the biggest rear? Winner gets spanked by the Hulk! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

The Holy Grail: Superman / Supergirl - Part 1

Post by web-ed »

Some time ago, I dubbed the rumored Superman/Supergirl pairing The Holy Grail of Superhero Spanking. I've also stated that it probably never happened, and JimC thinks that the rumor may have been started by people's inaccurate memories of the Supergirl robot spanking back in Lois Lane #20. Despite the monumental difficulties I'm facing right now in my personal life, I have decided to take another look into this matter in an attempt to settle it one way or the other. It's sort of like a Cold Case Files thing, where the police re-open an old criminal investigation after years to see if it can be solved, but with comic-book spankings. I've begun laying the groundwork the last week or so, although I won't be able to devote too much time to the "case" until after I conclude the Great Golden Age Search and the current Strip Spankings Series (perhaps in another month or so).

Now friends, I know this sounds insane, but please don't have me committed just yet! (For one thing, if you do, we may never know for sure!) It's true that I can't keep up the kind of workload on CSR I've been carrying this past year, and it's also true that anyone who does the things I have during this time must be a little obsessive (just designing and building The Comics Spanking Data Base (CSDB) seems crazy to me when I consider it in the cold light of reason). But it's also true that I've had a miserable time these past couple of years, and if I didn't have CSR to help keep me occupied in a constructive fashion, I don't know what I would have done. Come to that, I learned some valuable technical skills with the CSDB, but the economy is in such poor shape I can't get anyone to pay me to use them.

O.K., enough of that - no self-pity allowed! There are a number of us who are absolutely fascinated with spankings involving DC's Silver Age super-heroines as you can tell by reading some of the posts on this board, and I think Dave Wolfe may have spent as much time during his youth dreaming of spanking Supergirl as I did (lucky we never got together back then, or there's no telling what kind of trouble we'd have gotten into). :) Dave has drawn quite a few Supergirl spanking cartoons over the years, and John Feer has written at least four stories featuring her Kryptonian backside getting the attention it deserved. So there is a lure here. I'm not alone, and we can't all be crazy! (Can we?)

It would be impossible for me to obtain or even to search every DC Silver Age title; however, after careful consideration, I've concluded that if The Holy Grail exists, it was probably early during Supergirl's run in Action Comics which lasted for over ten years (issues #252 - 376). I have many of the post-#300 issues in my personal collection, and I believe I can eliminate some of the others which were reprinted in The Superman Family during the 70's (I have the complete run of this title). I've also come to believe that if The Holy Grail exists, it was probably written by Otto Binder, although Leo Dorfman is another possibility. (Binder, by the way, is looking more and more like a probable spanko as I go through my research, but that's a subject for another day).

Together, these considerations should help reduce the actual search to a manageable level. We should know something by the end of spring - I'll keep everyone advised.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Re: Supergirl Spanking (formerly Re: legion of super-heroes)

Post by jimc »

for my part i am glad you have created the data base and done all the work for CSR that you do. I am sorry that you cannot find a job and i wish you well in that endevour. As far as finding a Supergirl spanking i do not think it exists for many reasons i think almost all of the spanking references in DC have been well documented (you tube, CSR, Yahoo groups, Chross, etc.) and while Supergirl has indeed been spanked often by commisions (Dave Wolfe, Andy Price, Palcomics, i think there was an artist named John Walters, Texas Jim, etc) i do not think that there was any spanking to Supergirl other than the Linda robot in mainstream comics. i hope that i am wrong, but the evidence (see above) suggests otherwise. Of course what started this thread was someone asking if any super-heroine had been spanked and Wonder woman was the only costumed super-heroine to get spanked that people had knowledge of (the thing spanking moondragon, the thing almost spanking sue storm, hell cat (?) were discovered later) and while we have lamented that Supergirl's costumes have been well designed for a spanking there were not any that were not made by underground artists and mainstream artists did not share our desire that Supergirl (or any other costumed superheroine for that matter) did get spanked. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

The Holy Grail: Superman / Supergirl - Part 2

Post by web-ed »

The Search for the Holy Grail has taken a good deal of effort the past couple of months, but it is now over 80% complete. At that rate, you'd think I'd be done in another couple of weeks, but alas, such is not the case. The "easy" part is over - where I could cross off any books in my own collection and examine low-cost black & white reprints in DC's Showcase series. At this point, I have to search out copies of the original books or full-color reprints (assuming the reprint is complete and would not have edited out any spanking page).

Although only 80% complete, I'm now 99% certain that there is no Superman/Supergirl spanking to be found. The reason is that the most likely place for such a spanking to have occurred would have been early during her run in Action Comics, and I've already eliminated these issues (4 more issues from later years still have to be examined). Also, researching The Lois Lane Letters (a special feature to be posted next week) has convinced me that Mort Weisinger, who edited the "Superman Family" titles during the Silver Age, was uncomfortable with Superman in the role of spanker. I've discovered one new attempted spanking, but it's Bizarro Lois trying to spank Bizarro Jr., which isn't exactly what I was hoping to find. I may post this one along with some other super-tot spanking attempts that have appeared on the net before but without publication details. I have now identified all but one of the source issues from which these spankings were taken.

Some details on the search (for the most complete information, follow the link contained in the first line of this post): Supergirl seems to have made exactly 200 appearances during the Silver Age, not counting cameos and one possible story in Jimmy Olsen #57. I still have to check on 33 of these, and am slowly obtaining cheap back issues when I can to do so. The biggest surprise came when I realized she had guest-starred 18 times in Jimmy Olsen, the worst of the "Superman Family" titles and one of which I had only a handful of issues in my personal collection.

So it's going to be a long time, probably many months, before this search is concluded. I won't post any more replies to this topic here until it's done, but I will update the Search Page from time to time and will draw attention to these updates on the Home Page for anyone interested in the details of the search's progress.
-- Web-Ed
JohnFeer

Post by JohnFeer »

I speak as one of the internet's most unreconstructed Silver Age Supergirl fans, I think I own ALL her appearances from 1959 down to the much lamented Crisis on Infinite Earths...Trust me I have a comprehensive experience of Kara Zor El. And I can tell you, that based on my reading, Supergirl and or her secret ID Linda Danvers never came in for a spanking or even the threat of a spanking in the legit comics. If we want to her Supergirl circa 1963 get her fanny warmed it'll likely have to be thru the medium of photomanips or commissioned artwork.
However, I'd like to be proven wrong, but I don't think I am.

Sorry

John Feer
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I once read in a spanking magazine that SuperMan did spanked SuperGirl but have never found truth to that story it would have been nice to see SuperGIrl getting a spanking from SuperMan otk
web-ed
Site Admin

Is There A Superman/Supergirl Spanking?

Post by web-ed »

I think I read the same thing, Butch, although many years ago so I'm not sure it was the same magazine you read. As mentioned earlier in this topic, the weight of opinion is that no Superman/Supergirl spanking (which I've dubbed The Holy Grail) actually exists in a comic book, and I agree with this assessment. However, the truth WILL be known, one way or the other, because my comprehensive search of all Supergirl's 200 Silver Age appearances is continuing. I've only got one issue of Action (which was the only reasonably likely book in which a spanking might have taken place) left to search, and I'm almost at 90% now overall (watch for a notice along with weekly updates). Again, it's not that I expect to find such a spanking, but we need to know for certain that it's not there.

When I reach 100%, which probably won't be for a long time, I'll post an announcement right here.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Supergirl Spanking Search is Concluded

Post by web-ed »

Well, it took ten months, but the great Silver-Age Supergirl Spanking Search is now concluded, and as everyone expected, we can now state definitively that there is no Superman/Supergirl spanking scene :( . I still feel it was important to establish this fact beyond any doubt so that the rumors that there were such a scene (remarked upon in Butch's post and my reply above) could be finally put to rest. All the details as well as some missed opportunities and a fake I did of Superman whacking his lovely cousin's behind may be found here, so I won't say too much more except to summarize the situation briefly for the benefit of those who are not all that familiar with the Silver-Age Supergirl.

Supergirl was introduced into Action Comics in 1959, where she remained the back-up feature for ten years. Any spanking would likely have taken place during her early years in this book because she was clearly under Superman's quasi-parental authority.
She also guest-starred in a large number of other titles which greatly added to the difficulty of the search. In June of 1969 she took over as the lead feature in Adventure Comics with issue #381, apparently to determine if she could support her own book, displacing the Legion of Super-Heroes who then moved over into the slot she had vacated in Action. She stayed in Adventure through #424, at which point she was rewarded with her own book, which lasted all of ten issues.

Technically, all ten of these and most of her run in Adventure fall into the Bronze Age, but I extended my search to cover them as well (I already had most of the issues in my personal collection so it was no big deal). I did discover four spankings that were previously unknown, but all of them were terrible: an alien father/son scene in Adventure #410, another Lois Lane/Super-Tot (attempted) scene in Lois Lane #39; Bizarro Lois/Bizarro Jr. (attempted) in Superman #150; and the all-male Superman Revenge Squad spanking the Jr. Squad OTK with electric rods in Jimmy Olsen #70 - yechh!

To console myself at not finding The Holy Grail, I scripted a brief scene in which Supergirl gets paddled by the leader of the Superman Emergency Squad (only through the first swat, alas) and put together a fake spanking panel. Follow the link above to get to these.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Supergirl Spanking

WHAT A LET DOWN!! How could Super Girl not be spank especially in the early years! :evil: Next to Wonder Woman Supergirl by far was in need of a spanking :D Via Superman or her parents! How is it that Superman got spanked but Supergirl didn`t! :evil: Having Supergirl spanked would have been the best thing to happen to her! It would have show her humiliaty that even though with great power she must still obey the rules! This lesson should have been taught only one way over the knee!! :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

[The following post and the two replies were moved from the "Weekly Updates" topic - Web-Ed]

HI WEB-ED CSR!! WAS there a spanking of Supergirl in the 60`s comic Superman Girlfriend Lois Lane :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Last edited by web-ed on Sat May 07, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To explain the move from another topic
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:HI WEB-ED CSR!! WAS there a spanking of Supergirl in the 60`s comic Superman Girlfriend Lois Lane :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Wasn't that a robot Supergirl?
butch46163@yahoo.com

THANKS!!! Remember seeing the Supertots spanking in there once ! too bad it wasn`t the real Supergirl that got spanked :x
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:THANKS!!! Remember seeing the Supertots spanking in there once ! too bad it wasn`t the real Supergirl that got spanked :x
Yes, it's a great pity the real Supergirl didn't get spanked. As we know for sure after The Great Supergirl Spanking Search (described in earlier posts of this topic) of four years ago, Superman never spanked his younger cousin although he certainly should have. Willjohn was right - it was only a Supergirl robot that got spanked. What a cheat :x !

Here is the page with the robot spanking on it, from the link above which I posted on the main site back in 2010:

-- Web-Ed