Supergirl Spanking

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

Re: A silver age scenario (involving Supergirl)...

Post by jimc »

Yes that was the scene i had done (The thought balloon was of Supergirl (small size from one of someone watching her with telescopic vision to a spanking thought panel that i had found years ago (this was in an episode of Little lotta from Harvey) The Linda being spanked was actually the Lana being spanked(almost) by her father (i had just added pigtails) as i mentioned my collection was destroyed and i just have the memories of the story as it had been many years ago when i wrote it. Of course another episode could be supergirl getting spanked by her linda robot or vice versa.
Jim
jimc

Supergirl Spanking (formerly Re: legion of super-heroes)

Post by jimc »

[Moved from LSH by Web-Ed since the subject turned to Supergirl]
i just remembered several of Supergirl's enemies how about a spanking between supergirl and lesla lar(who does look like supergirl) another that i just thought of was when supergirl went into the past to see superboy and what a story that would have been supergirl getting spanked by superboy or pa kent spanking linda. I also would think that there is a woodshed somewhere with a red sun projector for super powered heroines in need of discipline and guidance.
JIm
John Feer

More Super-spanking notions

Post by John Feer »

Two more Supergirl scenarios featuring the modern version of the character:

1.) Supergirl's Mom, Alura MARRIES the evil General Zod on New Krypton who of course feels his super-stepdaughter needs strong over the knee discipline to cure her of her "flighty" ways.
Again he'll stop when Kara is truly tearful and penitent.
:D

2.) General Lane captures Supergirl and imprisons her in his special "Red Solar Gulag"...He decides to demonstrate that Kryptonians aren't so tough by administering a thorough paddling on Kara's exposed and vulnerable backside...Only til she cries of course.

JF
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Supergirl Spanking (formerly Re: legion of super-heroes)

Post by web-ed »

Thanks John - I'll surely reprint at least some of your spanking fiction in the Fiction section when I can get around to it.

Jim - yes, Lesla Lar probably is the most likely female spanker for Supergirl now that you mention it. That's really quite a good idea, and will be added to the commission list behind Fred Danvers and Zor-El (and the paddle of Kru-El!). Now if I could only find some artists to bring these ideas to life, and some money to fund them!

And by the way, apologies to everyone if I've muddied the waters by moving the Supergirl-related posts from LSH to here - I was trying to keep all these wonderful Supergirl spanking suggestions together, but I forgot that the board would automatically regroup everything by posting date, making it a little hard to follow.
Last edited by web-ed on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Make clearer what is being responded to since I confused the chronology by merging posts over here from LSH.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: More Super-spanking notions

Post by web-ed »

"only 'til she cries, of course." Of course! Like the ideas, and they are now duly added to the commission list.
-- Web-Ed
John Feer

Post by John Feer »

Well...Cousin Superman has always had a parental relationship with Supergirl, she ought to go over his knee as well AND be made to stand in the corner of the Fortress of Solitude to Think About What She has Done.

BTW Just a word of thanks to our Web Editor for the kind words regarding my story "A Typical Friday Night in the 30th Century", normally I never get such enthusiastic feedback. I only wish I had time to write something for this site...

Again thanks

JF
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes it was a great story the visuals of the charactors was a great forward.
Jim
John Feer

Post by John Feer »

Back in the Silver Age, Supergirl actually had a Super Horse for a pet called Comet. He got his powers via magic and could communicate with the heroine telepathically. As is so often the case, he had a thing for Supergirl although she regarded him as a pet first and foremost. Sometimes he would take on human form and would try to woo Supergirl before reverting to his super equine state.
Maybe Comet would get sick of having this comely college coed bouncing up and down on his back all day long as they go flying around together, maybe Comet (the next time he assumed human form) would take it on himself to teach Supergirl a lesson about taking her pets for granted.
And yes this involves a paddle and her sturdy blue panties down around her dimpled knees....
Bawdy Bardd

Post by Bawdy Bardd »

He could have stayed in equine form and just given her a few flicks of the old horse tail. ;)
web-ed
Site Admin

Supergirl Spanked by Super-Horse

Post by web-ed »

While your horse-tail tale idea is clever, BB, I'm still going to have to go with John's paddle because that's what I always dreamed of applying to Supergirl myself when I was a lad.

And what a wonderfully weird place the Silver Age DC was! :) Not only did Supergirl ride on the back of a stallion who had once been a centaur, he had his own secret identity as the human Bronco Bill Starr, in which he actually romanced Supergirl without telling her who he was! For the benefit of those who have never read these old comics, here are a couple of panels taken from Action Comics #301 (June 1963), "The Secret Identity of Super-Horse":
Supergirl riding Comet the Super-Horse
Supergirl riding Comet the Super-Horse
action_301_comet1.jpg (94.51 KiB) Viewed 5944 times
Supergirl kisses "Bronco" Bill Starr.  Art by Jim Mooney.
Supergirl kisses "Bronco" Bill Starr. Art by Jim Mooney.
action_301_comet2.jpg (167.96 KiB) Viewed 5944 times
Actually, Comet only became human when a comet passed near earth. Whether that, and the fact that he chose to conceal his identity from her, makes the whole romance thing between him and Supergirl more or less weird, I leave to you to decide.

And speaking of Supergirl, John, I've located your story, "Supergirl versus the Kryptonite Kid," which features her getting spanked again (what a surprise). I'll be posting it in the Fiction section in a few weeks as soon as I dig up a picture of the K Kid and have time to re-code the page.
-- Web-Ed
John Feer

Post by John Feer »

You are welcome to repost any of my stories if you think they fit the site's mission.
I wish i had time to write....

Oh one other Super scenario....Dick Malverne (Supergirl's BF back in the early 1960's) discovers that his sweet demure girl friend Linda Lee Danvers really IS Supergirl. So of course he must paddle Linda to punish her for lying to him....
jimc

Post by jimc »

yes i did always think Dick should have spanked Linda although i also thought that he would feel the difference when the Linda robot was with him while Supergirl was doing her mission and thought of a story when she 1st went to Stanhope and she joined the sorority and thought Donna needed a spanking as well for all the mean things she did.
Jim
John Feer

Post by John Feer »

And in a perfect universe, General Zod's (played by Terence Stamp) first act upon escaping the Phantom Zone would be to well and thoroughly spank Supergirl (played by Helen Slater), panties down on her sweet bare backside.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

John Feer wrote:And in a perfect universe, General Zod's (played by Terence Stamp) first act upon escaping the Phantom Zone would be to well and thoroughly spank Supergirl (played by Helen Slater), panties down on her sweet bare backside.
Yes, that would have been sweet indeed, not to mention enlivening the rather slow-moving Superman II (not to say we weren't lucky to have the late Christopher Reeve starring in it), or the really boring Supergirl movie. Time for a Supergirl remake! We can collaborate on the script - can't you just see the uproar if we actually put a bare-bottom spanking by Zod in it? I'll bet it would really help at the box-office, though!

And Jim, you're right about Donna deserving a spanking (I'd almost forgotten about her). In fact, the sorority setting offered the ideal opportunity for some super-paddling! :D
-- Web-Ed
Bawdy Bard

Post by Bawdy Bard »

Thinking of Supergirl made me realize that if the average mortal were to try to give her a spanking, the result would be a spanker with a sore hand and a sexually frustrated superheroine(at least that's what I'd like to think). Who could spank Supergirl sugfficiently. Obviously her cousin (or is he still her cousin?) Superman. But also undoubtedly the incredible Hulk.

Hmmmm...who else do you all think could withstand a Hulkish spanking?
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

It's interesting that you should bring up the subject of The Hulk spanking Supergirl, because as it happens Doctor Cylon had the same idea last year, and he sent me an animation. Here is a reduced version of the first frame:
Supergirl after getting spanked by The Hulk
Supergirl after getting spanked by The Hulk
supergirl_hulk.gif (22.12 KiB) Viewed 9341 times
The full-sized version, as well as another on the same theme, will be posted in the Doctor Cylon section eventually.

The Hulk has one huge hand, so finding an appropriate spankee for him within the Marvel Universe is going to be difficult. I think we can immediately exclude petite, non-powered characters like Betty Ross. Honestly, the first thought that comes to my mind is that it should be the Marvel super-heroine (or super-villainess) with the biggest behind - except I don't know who that is!

Maybe someone would like to create a poll on that question - which Marvel heroine has the biggest rear? Winner gets spanked by the Hulk! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

The Holy Grail: Superman / Supergirl - Part 1

Post by web-ed »

Some time ago, I dubbed the rumored Superman/Supergirl pairing The Holy Grail of Superhero Spanking. I've also stated that it probably never happened, and JimC thinks that the rumor may have been started by people's inaccurate memories of the Supergirl robot spanking back in Lois Lane #20. Despite the monumental difficulties I'm facing right now in my personal life, I have decided to take another look into this matter in an attempt to settle it one way or the other. It's sort of like a Cold Case Files thing, where the police re-open an old criminal investigation after years to see if it can be solved, but with comic-book spankings. I've begun laying the groundwork the last week or so, although I won't be able to devote too much time to the "case" until after I conclude the Great Golden Age Search and the current Strip Spankings Series (perhaps in another month or so).

Now friends, I know this sounds insane, but please don't have me committed just yet! (For one thing, if you do, we may never know for sure!) It's true that I can't keep up the kind of workload on CSR I've been carrying this past year, and it's also true that anyone who does the things I have during this time must be a little obsessive (just designing and building The Comics Spanking Data Base (CSDB) seems crazy to me when I consider it in the cold light of reason). But it's also true that I've had a miserable time these past couple of years, and if I didn't have CSR to help keep me occupied in a constructive fashion, I don't know what I would have done. Come to that, I learned some valuable technical skills with the CSDB, but the economy is in such poor shape I can't get anyone to pay me to use them.

O.K., enough of that - no self-pity allowed! There are a number of us who are absolutely fascinated with spankings involving DC's Silver Age super-heroines as you can tell by reading some of the posts on this board, and I think Dave Wolfe may have spent as much time during his youth dreaming of spanking Supergirl as I did (lucky we never got together back then, or there's no telling what kind of trouble we'd have gotten into). :) Dave has drawn quite a few Supergirl spanking cartoons over the years, and John Feer has written at least four stories featuring her Kryptonian backside getting the attention it deserved. So there is a lure here. I'm not alone, and we can't all be crazy! (Can we?)

It would be impossible for me to obtain or even to search every DC Silver Age title; however, after careful consideration, I've concluded that if The Holy Grail exists, it was probably early during Supergirl's run in Action Comics which lasted for over ten years (issues #252 - 376). I have many of the post-#300 issues in my personal collection, and I believe I can eliminate some of the others which were reprinted in The Superman Family during the 70's (I have the complete run of this title). I've also come to believe that if The Holy Grail exists, it was probably written by Otto Binder, although Leo Dorfman is another possibility. (Binder, by the way, is looking more and more like a probable spanko as I go through my research, but that's a subject for another day).

Together, these considerations should help reduce the actual search to a manageable level. We should know something by the end of spring - I'll keep everyone advised.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

for my part i am glad you have created the data base and done all the work for CSR that you do. I am sorry that you cannot find a job and i wish you well in that endevour. As far as finding a Supergirl spanking i do not think it exists for many reasons i think almost all of the spanking references in DC have been well documented (you tube, CSR, Yahoo groups, Chross, etc.) and while Supergirl has indeed been spanked often by commisions (Dave Wolfe, Andy Price, Palcomics, i think there was an artist named John Walters, Texas Jim, etc) i do not think that there was any spanking to Supergirl other than the Linda robot in mainstream comics. i hope that i am wrong, but the evidence (see above) suggests otherwise. Of course what started this thread was someone asking if any super-heroine had been spanked and Wonder woman was the only costumed super-heroine to get spanked that people had knowledge of (the thing spanking moondragon, the thing almost spanking sue storm, hell cat (?) were discovered later) and while we have lamented that Supergirl's costumes have been well designed for a spanking there were not any that were not made by underground artists and mainstream artists did not share our desire that Supergirl (or any other costumed superheroine for that matter) did get spanked. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

The Holy Grail: Superman / Supergirl - Part 2

Post by web-ed »

The Search for the Holy Grail has taken a good deal of effort the past couple of months, but it is now over 80% complete. At that rate, you'd think I'd be done in another couple of weeks, but alas, such is not the case. The "easy" part is over - where I could cross off any books in my own collection and examine low-cost black & white reprints in DC's Showcase series. At this point, I have to search out copies of the original books or full-color reprints (assuming the reprint is complete and would not have edited out any spanking page).

Although only 80% complete, I'm now 99% certain that there is no Superman/Supergirl spanking to be found. The reason is that the most likely place for such a spanking to have occurred would have been early during her run in Action Comics, and I've already eliminated these issues (4 more issues from later years still have to be examined). Also, researching The Lois Lane Letters (a special feature to be posted next week) has convinced me that Mort Weisinger, who edited the "Superman Family" titles during the Silver Age, was uncomfortable with Superman in the role of spanker. I've discovered one new attempted spanking, but it's Bizarro Lois trying to spank Bizarro Jr., which isn't exactly what I was hoping to find. I may post this one along with some other super-tot spanking attempts that have appeared on the net before but without publication details. I have now identified all but one of the source issues from which these spankings were taken.

Some details on the search (for the most complete information, follow the link contained in the first line of this post): Supergirl seems to have made exactly 200 appearances during the Silver Age, not counting cameos and one possible story in Jimmy Olsen #57. I still have to check on 33 of these, and am slowly obtaining cheap back issues when I can to do so. The biggest surprise came when I realized she had guest-starred 18 times in Jimmy Olsen, the worst of the "Superman Family" titles and one of which I had only a handful of issues in my personal collection.

So it's going to be a long time, probably many months, before this search is concluded. I won't post any more replies to this topic here until it's done, but I will update the Search Page from time to time and will draw attention to these updates on the Home Page for anyone interested in the details of the search's progress.
-- Web-Ed
JohnFeer

Post by JohnFeer »

I speak as one of the internet's most unreconstructed Silver Age Supergirl fans, I think I own ALL her appearances from 1959 down to the much lamented Crisis on Infinite Earths...Trust me I have a comprehensive experience of Kara Zor El. And I can tell you, that based on my reading, Supergirl and or her secret ID Linda Danvers never came in for a spanking or even the threat of a spanking in the legit comics. If we want to her Supergirl circa 1963 get her fanny warmed it'll likely have to be thru the medium of photomanips or commissioned artwork.
However, I'd like to be proven wrong, but I don't think I am.

Sorry

John Feer