Supergirl Spanking

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Supergirl Spanking (formerly Re: legion of super-heroes)

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

I once read in a spanking magazine that SuperMan did spanked SuperGirl but have never found truth to that story it would have been nice to see SuperGIrl getting a spanking from SuperMan otk
web-ed
Site Admin

Is There A Superman/Supergirl Spanking?

Post by web-ed »

I think I read the same thing, Butch, although many years ago so I'm not sure it was the same magazine you read. As mentioned earlier in this topic, the weight of opinion is that no Superman/Supergirl spanking (which I've dubbed The Holy Grail) actually exists in a comic book, and I agree with this assessment. However, the truth WILL be known, one way or the other, because my comprehensive search of all Supergirl's 200 Silver Age appearances is continuing. I've only got one issue of Action (which was the only reasonably likely book in which a spanking might have taken place) left to search, and I'm almost at 90% now overall (watch for a notice along with weekly updates). Again, it's not that I expect to find such a spanking, but we need to know for certain that it's not there.

When I reach 100%, which probably won't be for a long time, I'll post an announcement right here.
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Supergirl Spanking Search is Concluded

Post by web-ed »

Well, it took ten months, but the great Silver-Age Supergirl Spanking Search is now concluded, and as everyone expected, we can now state definitively that there is no Superman/Supergirl spanking scene :( . I still feel it was important to establish this fact beyond any doubt so that the rumors that there were such a scene (remarked upon in Butch's post and my reply above) could be finally put to rest. All the details as well as some missed opportunities and a fake I did of Superman whacking his lovely cousin's behind may be found here, so I won't say too much more except to summarize the situation briefly for the benefit of those who are not all that familiar with the Silver-Age Supergirl.

Supergirl was introduced into Action Comics in 1959, where she remained the back-up feature for ten years. Any spanking would likely have taken place during her early years in this book because she was clearly under Superman's quasi-parental authority.
She also guest-starred in a large number of other titles which greatly added to the difficulty of the search. In June of 1969 she took over as the lead feature in Adventure Comics with issue #381, apparently to determine if she could support her own book, displacing the Legion of Super-Heroes who then moved over into the slot she had vacated in Action. She stayed in Adventure through #424, at which point she was rewarded with her own book, which lasted all of ten issues.

Technically, all ten of these and most of her run in Adventure fall into the Bronze Age, but I extended my search to cover them as well (I already had most of the issues in my personal collection so it was no big deal). I did discover four spankings that were previously unknown, but all of them were terrible: an alien father/son scene in Adventure #410, another Lois Lane/Super-Tot (attempted) scene in Lois Lane #39; Bizarro Lois/Bizarro Jr. (attempted) in Superman #150; and the all-male Superman Revenge Squad spanking the Jr. Squad OTK with electric rods in Jimmy Olsen #70 - yechh!

To console myself at not finding The Holy Grail, I scripted a brief scene in which Supergirl gets paddled by the leader of the Superman Emergency Squad (only through the first swat, alas) and put together a fake spanking panel. Follow the link above to get to these.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: Supergirl Spanking

WHAT A LET DOWN!! How could Super Girl not be spank especially in the early years! :evil: Next to Wonder Woman Supergirl by far was in need of a spanking :D Via Superman or her parents! How is it that Superman got spanked but Supergirl didn`t! :evil: Having Supergirl spanked would have been the best thing to happen to her! It would have show her humiliaty that even though with great power she must still obey the rules! This lesson should have been taught only one way over the knee!! :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

[The following post and the two replies were moved from the "Weekly Updates" topic - Web-Ed]

HI WEB-ED CSR!! WAS there a spanking of Supergirl in the 60`s comic Superman Girlfriend Lois Lane :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Last edited by web-ed on Sat May 07, 2016 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To explain the move from another topic
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:HI WEB-ED CSR!! WAS there a spanking of Supergirl in the 60`s comic Superman Girlfriend Lois Lane :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Wasn't that a robot Supergirl?
butch46163@yahoo.com

THANKS!!! Remember seeing the Supertots spanking in there once ! too bad it wasn`t the real Supergirl that got spanked :x
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

butch46163@yahoo.com wrote:THANKS!!! Remember seeing the Supertots spanking in there once ! too bad it wasn`t the real Supergirl that got spanked :x
Yes, it's a great pity the real Supergirl didn't get spanked. As we know for sure after The Great Supergirl Spanking Search (described in earlier posts of this topic) of four years ago, Superman never spanked his younger cousin although he certainly should have. Willjohn was right - it was only a Supergirl robot that got spanked. What a cheat :x !

Here is the page with the robot spanking on it, from the link above which I posted on the main site back in 2010:

-- Web-Ed