Black Canary

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Black Canary

Post by web-ed »

samantha wrote:Though, I have to say, I really like hose with the back seam (even though I don't care for pantyhose itself). I always wondered if guys looked at that back seam and would be mentally following the line up the skirt. ;) I also wonder if it is just an urban legend or if women in the 30's and 40's really did just draw a line with eyeliner pencil on their legs if they couldn't afford to purchase pantyhose.
In answer to your first question, Samantha, yes guys do mentally follow the back seam up under the skirt. At that point, some of us (guess which ones) start thinking about spanking her. :)

I can't believe that women way back when would draw a line on their legs, so I have to think it's just an urban legend.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

I have heard from more than one source that women drew a line up the back of their legs during World War II because clothes rationing did not allow for stockings and the silk stockings of the day wore out fairly quickly. This may have only applied in Australia where most women have suntanned legs all year round.
jimc

Post by jimc »

Black Canary was actually threatened with spankings in her origin stories and I would have loved to have seen it. She has always been spankable even as Dinah and I thought it was an amazing storyline. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

jimc wrote:Black Canary was actually threatened with spankings in her origin stories and I would have loved to have seen it. She has always been spankable even as Dinah and I thought it was an amazing storyline. Have a great day.
Jim
I'll have to try to find that, Jim - Black Canary goes back a ways, but if I can find a reprint of her first appearance I'll check it out. Any spanking threat I find will be posted here.
-- Web-Ed
jimc

Post by jimc »

it was in Secret Origins of DC Heros it had Black Canary; Green Arrow and Specter if I remember correctly. She was a Police Officer working for her father and his partner thought she would get in the way and threatened her with a spanking. She bristled and replied "If you think you are man enough" Later by her athletic ability she saved Larry Lance and asked if he still felt like giving her a spanking. He replied "Forget it, Taming wildcats is out of my league." Still I wished he had spanked her, but do have to admit I do enjoy her costume and the great one that you found of Dinah with Green Arrow and wished he would have spanked her as well. have a great day.
Jim
jimc

Post by jimc »

I finally found the origin story again it was in SECRET ORIGNS OF SUPER HEROES in 1978 Vol. 2 # 10. and it had a great shot of her in her costume for the 1st time. Ihope that you can now find it web-ed and do the panel justice. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

jimc wrote:I finally found the origin story again it was in SECRET ORIGNS OF SUPER HEROES in 1978 Vol. 2 # 10. and it had a great shot of her in her costume for the 1st time. I hope that you can now find it web-ed and do the panel justice. Have a great day.
Jim
Thanks for your efforts, Jim! I'll hunt it down and maybe post it as part of Super-Spanking Summer!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, that didn't take too long! Once I had the detailed publication information Jim provided, it wasn't hard to find a copy, and Black Canary is indeed threatened with a spanking by the man she will later marry, Larry Lance. No actual spanking, though - darn! :( I think I'll wait until Super-Spanking Summer to post the panels - right here! :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Black Canary Spanking Threat

Post by web-ed »

O.K., as promised, here is the scene in which Larry Lance threatens to spank BC (Dinah Drake), from Secret Origins of Super-Heroes #10 (1978):

© DC Comics Inc.

Boy, she's really asking for it here - what a brat! Larry and Dinah were eventually married, at least in the original continuity, so perhaps he finally did give her some spankings, but alas there are none in the comics. She sure could have used them.

Thanks to Jim C. for his help on this one. :)
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, I've finally got some more links to Black Canary spankings on the main site:

1. Doctor Cylon #263

2. Batgirl Bat-Paddles Black Canary

More next week!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Latest Black Canary Spankings

Post by web-ed »

And the three latest Black Canary Spankings, two in this post and one in the next:

Doc Cylon #264

Huntress/Black Canary #1
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

One Last Black Canary Spanking

Post by web-ed »

-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Too bad Larry didn`t take her over his knee in the comics :x :twisted: :lol: :lol: