Poll: Which Strip Heroine Should Be Spanked?

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.

Which Comic Strip Heroine Would You Most Like To See Get Spanked?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Aleta, from Prince Valiant
5%
Blondie
8%
Brenda Starr
25%
Daisy Mae, from Li'l Abner
6%
Fritzi Ritz
6%
The Jackson Twins
12%
Katy Keene
9%
Miss Buxley, from Beetle Bailey
11%
Moonbeam McSwine, also from Li'l Abner
11%
Winnie Winkle
8%

Total votes: 65

Tanner

Re: Poll: Which Strip Heroine Should Be Spanked?

Post by Tanner »

No twins, but still sisters-the Halliwell sisters of Charmed, were all candidates for sound spankings, especially Alyssa Milano and Shannen Doherty.
jimc

Post by jimc »

agreed yet i liked all of them i actually thought piper was better than Prue at spankability. Another sister show TOO CLOSE FOR COMFORT or designing women when delta burke was back to being hot and 1 step at a time ( can you imagine a reunion show with Valerie Bertinelli and Mackenzie Phillips now?) even the brady girls when they got older were also in the mix. We have also mentioned Petticoat Junction as a sister show that all 5 actresses that played the BRADLEY Sisters were quite spankable.
jIm
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Heres one to add to the list Mary Jane Parker! You don"t know how many times i prayed that the writer at Marvel would give this lady a good spanking! Beside from BlackCat another strong female bottom that need to be set on fire :lol: IF SuperMan could spank Lois Lane for sticking her nose in his business than the same should go for Mrs.Parker who need to be put over Spidy"s knee from time to time for a good hard spanking! Hey!"" she got the bottom for it :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

I would love to see Blondie get spanked plus Moonbeam man was she built :D how about Cherry in Mark Trails or MaryJane in Spiderman and what about Tess in Dick Tracy or any beautiful Moll in that comic getting a good solid spanking OTK 8-) heres one nobody mention that I would love see being spanked Liz from Garfield :D would like to watch her facial expressing as Jon slap her plump bottom across his lap Hard! :lol:
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

I haven't seen a comic of "Brenda Starr" in some time, but of all your candidates for a comic spanking, Brenda would be my choice.

Three times.

Cheers.
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Well, Brenda was the winner or our poll back in 2010, Dan, so if I can ever raise the cash, I should commission such a work. As a matter of fact, I did commission something recently (at greatly reduced prices), but it was a Lara Croft piece to go with two others I already have in the files and that I want to present during this summer's Super-Spanking spectacular. I have been finding a few Brenda Starr strip reprints from recently-digitized comic books, but no spankings yet.

Butch: There could be some Blondie spanking out there that everyone's forgotten about because the strip ran so long. Cherry in Mark Trails or Mary Jane from Spider-Man are distinct possibilities, and in fact we have one of both in the Comics Galleries already.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Brenda Starr like Lois Lane needs a good spanking from time to time :lol: but heres a lady that could use one Dennis The Menace MOM ! really would have been good to see her get a spanking otk in a comic :lol: would love to see a spoof of this comic where Mr. Wilson is spanking her over his knees while scolding her about being a bad parent :lol: also would love seeing her sitting in the corner with her son Dennis asking what are you being punish for :twisted: :lol: