Fakes

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Wolfie138

Lady Death Spanked. Again

Post by Wolfie138 »

overbarrel49

Re: Fakes

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

nice OTK position :D . i also like the nice hand prints and the kicking legs too 8-) . the spanker seems to be really enjoying this spanking :D . our spankee, on the other hand, looks a bit stunned by the whole thing.......or perhaps it's because the spanker is holding her by the ear :lol: . good pic. thanks for sharing with us. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Lady Death Spanked Again

Post by web-ed »

Hi Wolfie - thanks for sharing your latest with us! This one seems to have been done a little differently, perhaps with different tools than your efforts last year. Like Phil, I think the OTK positioning is excellent and I also think this is really quite an erotic scene :oops: . Perhaps the fact that Lady Death is completely nude has something to do with that, but I think it's something more given that we've seen LD naked before - maybe the expressions or LD's submissive posture as she basically accepts the spanking.

An all-around superior example of superheroine spanking :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Lady Death have a concern look on her face maybe she wondering how much more this spanking can she take :lol: great otk also notice the spanker is pulling Lady Death`s ear A good form of humiliation 8-) :lol: FANTASTIC DRAWING 8-) !!!!
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Thanks for the comments :-)

i was just trying a bit of photo-manip, there's a couple of LD on Deviant Art and i thought it would be nice to do one of her in a more appealing situation :-D
that's a combination of about 11 pictures, actually, it's hard finding a decent pic that can be used for those two, nude isn't too bad but a suitable pic of a spanking in a black bikini is a bit rare :-/