Fakes

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Fakes

Post by web-ed »

I'm not really too fond of fake spanking pictures generally, where celebrity heads are grafted onto the bodies of various models, but some time ago I did a couple using figures from comic books. I think these are a little more interesting, although I'm certainly no artist. Let's begin this new topic by presenting these two fakes now.

1. We all love the idea of Jungle Girl spankings, although I don't believe there are any stories with a jungle girl heroine getting spanked in her own strip (there was a society girl spanked in Judy of the Jungle, which I posted a couple of years back, and a Jungle Villainess gets one light stroke of the whip from JoJo the Jungle King in a spanking panel we'll see this summer). In this fake, I combined two Fiction House jungle types as Kaanga spanks Camilla.

2. The short lived Quality superhero The Jester did give one swat with a paddle in one of his stories – unfortunately, it was to a male villain. For a completely different company, Charlton, Stanley Rayon did a cover with the standard "behind in jeopardy" gag, in this case girl wearing a flower-patterned bikini is in deep trouble when she bends over and a bee sights the flower emblazoned on her fanny. I combined these two to make it look like she has to bend over to receive a swat from the Jester's paddle.

If anyone else wants to try his hand at doing a fake comic-book spanking, please feel free to post it right here.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Re: Fakes

Post by Wolfie138 »

A little collection...

rearranged :-)

it should be a six-issue series ;-)
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Purgatori Spanks Lady Death Fake

Post by web-ed »

Wow, Wolfie - that's a lot of work, but it was worth it! It took me a while to see where you collected the various pieces from each of those covers (well, most of them anyway), the only one of which I remember seeing before was the Lady Death swimsuit issue where the fish is biting her on the butt and which I was thinking of posting on this forum mainly for humorous purposes. But the result is sizzling, in more ways than one :lol: ! The key ingredient is the LD pose, and I really love just how far she's bending over Purgatori's knees, bottom raised so high for the swats she well deserves :D . Another good thing about the LD pose on that 2007 swimsuit issue is that her expression is so submissive, it works perfectly in the context of her well-reddened bottom! This is more erotic and much better-done than my own spanking fakes.

Thanks for doing this work and sharing it with us here :) !
-- Web-Ed
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

i'll echo web-eds sentiments here...................a lot of work but well worth it :D . you got their positions nicely matched up to give us a great OTK position as well as some good coloring on her bottom ;) . thanks, phil
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Thanks all, glad you liked it :-)
Wolfie138

"Stubborn girl...let's try the belt!"

Post by Wolfie138 »

"i said KEEP...STILL!!!"
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Vampire's Vengeance

Post by web-ed »

I think it's fantastic you managed to find a shot of Purgatori that allowed you to have her put a leg-lock on Lady Death in the OTK position! That's so much more involved and more difficult than just having the spankee across the lap, which is hard enough. Then of course you had to use a different head shot her expression tells us she's really feeling the sting! I'd feel sorry for Lady Death, but the fact is she's had this coming to her for a long, long time! Good work! :D
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

these last 2 pics are really good :D i can look at the the pics you were working from and i can see parts you have used in making the final pic but i'm damned if i know how you do that?? it must be very tedious work and you've done a good job of it since i don't see where you've pasted them in. very good ;) . thanks for providing these for us :D phil
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

thanks, glad you like them :-)

i do it by having no life and too much time on my hands :-D effing scanner's broken so my own art is on hold at the mo :-(
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Fakes LD #3

Post by web-ed »

This last one looks like the hardest to pull off, Wolfie - you had to somehow take that image of LD seated on the giant skull and manipulate it to the point we get that nice bending-over position so she could be placed OTK. The original had the bending angle right but didn't display Lady Death's bare bottom (an absolute must!), so I can see how much work it must have been. Love LD's expression too - nice and distressed! I'm sure Purgatori was glad to see that LD was really feeling the spanking by that time! And that has to be one of the most ornamental paddles ever :D .
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know the work's appreciated :-)

Lol, yep, that's an ornamental paddle, made of gold-coated very hard wood, and yes, Lady Death was feeling the sting very much by that point...so much so, we have a one-shot follow up to the Vampire's Vengeance story :

Purgatori's applying some nice cool soothing cream to a now-submissive pet and LD is beginning to understand that she better behave herself in future...
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

good ending.............nicely done :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Puragatori Spanks Lady Death

Post by web-ed »

Lady Death looks nice and submissive now. "From defiance to compliance" as the saying goes, and those numerous swats have rendered LD compliant indeed - a most satisfying conclusion :) !
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

I'm now a Wolfie fan, and Phil has let me know where to find some more of your hard, hard work. I spent a lot of time on this section studying where you got all the different parts from. I also like all your own work also. a new fan!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

sunflower309 wrote:I'm now a Wolfie fan, and Phil has let me know where to find some more of your hard, hard work. I spent a lot of time on this section studying where you got all the different parts from. I also like all your own work also. a new fan!
sunflower
Until you wrote this, Sunflower, I hadn't realized Wolfie's profile here on the board didn't include a link to Wolf City, so I'll just put it here for anyone who wants to see much more of Wolfie's work. I think the URL may have changed, but fortunately I didn't have any trouble re-locating it.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Lady Death Spanked. Again.

Post by Wolfie138 »

:-)

overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

this is a very nice animation :D . i like the expressions of the faces of the spanker and spankee and the OTK position is great too. the motion looks like it was pretty complicated to do with the spanker's hand landing landing first on one cheek and then the other and the spankee's feet having to change position as her body moves back and forth as the spanks land ;) . nice coloring on her bottom too. it's nice that you show the cheek getting the spank getting redder and then fading as the other cheek gets the next one :D . i thought it was also a nice touch that the spankee's eyes close when a spank lands. this is very nicely done and i have a hunch that it probably took some time to do this one. thanks for sharing this with us :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Purgatori Spanks Lady Death Fake

Post by web-ed »

Oh, this is great! Like Phil, I like the side-to-side alternation and the fact that LD's eyes close after each swat. I also like the way Lady Death's whole body is moved from the force of each spank :D ! As a matter of fact, the buttocks are usually lifted slightly when spanked, but this occurs so fast you can't see it with the naked eye (you have to use a camera and catch the whole thing in slow motion - and who do we know perverted enough to have performed that experiment?) :lol: I'll bet that smarts, Lady Death :D
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

thanks, glad y'all like it :-)

yeah, you'll notice Purg's wings flaring in response to the force she's using, and the pause as she pushes the sting into the cheek - or maybe she's just getting a little grope, or appreciating the rising heat ;-)
still, she's not going to use her full power, she'll want to draw this out as loooooong as possible.... ;-)