Fakes

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Fakes LD #3

Post by web-ed »

This last one looks like the hardest to pull off, Wolfie - you had to somehow take that image of LD seated on the giant skull and manipulate it to the point we get that nice bending-over position so she could be placed OTK. The original had the bending angle right but didn't display Lady Death's bare bottom (an absolute must!), so I can see how much work it must have been. Love LD's expression too - nice and distressed! I'm sure Purgatori was glad to see that LD was really feeling the spanking by that time! And that has to be one of the most ornamental paddles ever :D .
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Re: Fakes

Post by Wolfie138 »

Thanks for the feedback, it's nice to know the work's appreciated :-)

Lol, yep, that's an ornamental paddle, made of gold-coated very hard wood, and yes, Lady Death was feeling the sting very much by that point...so much so, we have a one-shot follow up to the Vampire's Vengeance story :

Purgatori's applying some nice cool soothing cream to a now-submissive pet and LD is beginning to understand that she better behave herself in future...
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

good ending.............nicely done :D . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Puragatori Spanks Lady Death

Post by web-ed »

Lady Death looks nice and submissive now. "From defiance to compliance" as the saying goes, and those numerous swats have rendered LD compliant indeed - a most satisfying conclusion :) !
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

I'm now a Wolfie fan, and Phil has let me know where to find some more of your hard, hard work. I spent a lot of time on this section studying where you got all the different parts from. I also like all your own work also. a new fan!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

sunflower309 wrote:I'm now a Wolfie fan, and Phil has let me know where to find some more of your hard, hard work. I spent a lot of time on this section studying where you got all the different parts from. I also like all your own work also. a new fan!
sunflower
Until you wrote this, Sunflower, I hadn't realized Wolfie's profile here on the board didn't include a link to Wolf City, so I'll just put it here for anyone who wants to see much more of Wolfie's work. I think the URL may have changed, but fortunately I didn't have any trouble re-locating it.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Lady Death Spanked. Again.

Post by Wolfie138 »

:-)

overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

this is a very nice animation :D . i like the expressions of the faces of the spanker and spankee and the OTK position is great too. the motion looks like it was pretty complicated to do with the spanker's hand landing landing first on one cheek and then the other and the spankee's feet having to change position as her body moves back and forth as the spanks land ;) . nice coloring on her bottom too. it's nice that you show the cheek getting the spank getting redder and then fading as the other cheek gets the next one :D . i thought it was also a nice touch that the spankee's eyes close when a spank lands. this is very nicely done and i have a hunch that it probably took some time to do this one. thanks for sharing this with us :D . phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Purgatori Spanks Lady Death Fake

Post by web-ed »

Oh, this is great! Like Phil, I like the side-to-side alternation and the fact that LD's eyes close after each swat. I also like the way Lady Death's whole body is moved from the force of each spank :D ! As a matter of fact, the buttocks are usually lifted slightly when spanked, but this occurs so fast you can't see it with the naked eye (you have to use a camera and catch the whole thing in slow motion - and who do we know perverted enough to have performed that experiment?) :lol: I'll bet that smarts, Lady Death :D
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

thanks, glad y'all like it :-)

yeah, you'll notice Purg's wings flaring in response to the force she's using, and the pause as she pushes the sting into the cheek - or maybe she's just getting a little grope, or appreciating the rising heat ;-)
still, she's not going to use her full power, she'll want to draw this out as loooooong as possible.... ;-)
Wolfie138

Lady Death Spanked. Again

Post by Wolfie138 »

overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Wolfie,

nice OTK position :D . i also like the nice hand prints and the kicking legs too 8-) . the spanker seems to be really enjoying this spanking :D . our spankee, on the other hand, looks a bit stunned by the whole thing.......or perhaps it's because the spanker is holding her by the ear :lol: . good pic. thanks for sharing with us. phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Lady Death Spanked Again

Post by web-ed »

Hi Wolfie - thanks for sharing your latest with us! This one seems to have been done a little differently, perhaps with different tools than your efforts last year. Like Phil, I think the OTK positioning is excellent and I also think this is really quite an erotic scene :oops: . Perhaps the fact that Lady Death is completely nude has something to do with that, but I think it's something more given that we've seen LD naked before - maybe the expressions or LD's submissive posture as she basically accepts the spanking.

An all-around superior example of superheroine spanking :lol: !
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Lady Death have a concern look on her face maybe she wondering how much more this spanking can she take :lol: great otk also notice the spanker is pulling Lady Death`s ear A good form of humiliation 8-) :lol: FANTASTIC DRAWING 8-) !!!!
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Thanks for the comments :-)

i was just trying a bit of photo-manip, there's a couple of LD on Deviant Art and i thought it would be nice to do one of her in a more appealing situation :-D
that's a combination of about 11 pictures, actually, it's hard finding a decent pic that can be used for those two, nude isn't too bad but a suitable pic of a spanking in a black bikini is a bit rare :-/