X-Men Spankings

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

X-Men Spankings

Post by web-ed »

O.K., this topic will be for spanking ideas involving the women of the X-Men titles. I know I've mentioned Marvel Girl (Jean Grey) somewhere, and she like some other characters had so many incarnations that it becomes quite confusing. As I'm doing a series of X-Spankings right now in Comics Gallery 1, I thought I'd bring you a few non-spanking humor cartoons by Joe Gravel just to help identify who these characters are.

1. Storm is one of the most important of the new X-Men (although dating from 1975 even these "new" X-Men would be about 60 years old now if they aged in real time!). Here we see her sans costume as Nightcrawler (Kurt) watches from the shadows (he blends in so is difficult to see).
Isn't it interesting that although she realizes he's there watching her, she strips naked anyway? ;)

2. Next we see Storm back in her costume reminding Jean Grey that she's forgotten part of hers! I'll bet Jean wishes she was still wearing her original costume which had trousers instead of a mini-skirt (this is her second costume but still as Marvel Girl).

3. Looks like even when Jean remembers her panties it does her no good, because her boyfriend Cyclops (Scott Summers, the first X-Man) just burns them right off with his optic beams! What a character :lol:

4. This time, Jean's panties are lost when her own evil clone Madelyne Pryor yanks them down with her telekinetic powers! (See what we mean about so many incarnations?) Gravel gives Jean (still as Marvel Girl) a nice big spankable bottom, so we'd like to think Madelyne followed up her advantage here by telekinetically bending Jean over and applying a paddle!
-- Web-Ed
web-ed
Site Admin

Rogue

Post by web-ed »

I'm doing two weeks of all-Rogue material over on the main site, so let's see if we can figure out why Rogue is so popular among spanking artists by gazing upon this image from Tim Phillips, who has done many superhero spankings the past few years and who drew this week's Binary/Rogue spanking in Comics Gallery 1:

The 90s Rogue, by Tim Phillips. © Marvel Characters Inc.

Yes, I think I see the reason why spanking artists would be attracted to Rogue. ;)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Re: X-Men Spankings

Post by willjohn »

Rogue certainly has a very spankable bum. You would call it naughty because it is well beyond cheeky. :twisted:
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 5:15 pm Rogue certainly has a very spankable bum. You would call it naughty because it is well beyond cheeky. :twisted:
Indeed! :lol:
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Hi Web-ed.

Wow! What a terget!