The Humor of Joe Gravel

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: The Humor of Joe Gravel

Post by web-ed »

The rubber one would have been cool. It would have left a nice skull imprint on the Scarlet Witch's fanny (above), for one thing...
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

A new definition of head up the ass?
web-ed
Site Admin

Wonder Woman and Black Canary Search for Plastic Man

Post by web-ed »

I'm doing several things featuring Black Canary this week, so this would see to be an appropriate time to present a Joe Gravel cartoon featuring BC. It seems that Wonder Woman is searching for Plastic Man, but he's closer than she thinks, as BC realizes:

No "wonder" Plas is smiling! :D Art by Joe Gravel (unsigned). Characters © DC Comics Inc
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Plas should have got WW in some kind of kinky submission hold turning his hand into a paddle spanking her :!: anyway nice gag :lol:
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Not a spanking... but... WOW! What a perfect set-up!
supergirl.jpg
supergirl.jpg (236.72 KiB) Viewed 6123 times
I picture Cousin Clark finding out about that little slip of the tongue, and it's easy to imagine what his reaction might be! :lol: :lol: :oops: :lol: :lol:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Supergirl is in for a good spanking nice find
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

She may wish she had more cover than that micro skirt.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Oh yeah, the set-up is perfect for the Superman/Supergirl spanking that should have taken place in the comics but never did (The "Holy Grail" as I once referred to it, having searched all of Supergirl's Silver Age appearances looking for it).

Good find, B00m! I know I have some more of Gravel's stuff in the files, but I don't remember the details off-hand - I think Doctor Cylon may have contributed some of them - nor can I say when I'll finally get around to posting them.
-- Web-Ed