After the Spanking

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Tanner

After the Spanking

Post by Tanner »

A favorite image of mine is that of the spankee after she has been spanked, showing how she is dealing with the spanking. Like one of her standing there with her red bottom on display, or trying to cool if off in some way. Or maybe may special favorite, her sitting on a pillow.
There was once a Yahoo group called Spanking before and after that dealt with this topic but it got deleted.
It would be great to see comic superheroines coping with a burning bottom in some of these ways, dancing around holding to the seat of their tights,whatever.
Then there are the comics that show someone who has hurt their bottom with a pillow tied on in back to protect their sore area.
Wonder Woman walking around with a pillow tied to her ass-what a sight that would be! Makes me wish I had artistic talent.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: After the Spanking

Post by web-ed »

Yes, it's always enjoyable when we get to see the after-effects of the spanking, something that tells us the spankee really felt it! Unfortunately, one-panel "spankers" don't generally afford much opportunity for this. On solution is to have the after-spanking scene replace the spanking itself. For example, Endart did one with a contented-looking Catwoman draped over a chair, bottom glowing red and Bat-Paddle nearby. Even without Batman in the picture, everyone understood what had happened. Endart captioned this one "Thank you, Batman!" :)
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

HI WEB-ED I really enjoy seeing comic books strips movies and tv shows that feature the reaction of the spankee after the spanking especialy when the spankee a grown woman trys to look dignified while holding back tears and rubbing her sore bottom :D I also like it when a spoil brat or villainess threaten to get revenge on the spanker for humiliating her with something like that why I love it when heros like The Phatom or Smiling Jack roast the rumps of tough women or mighty Queens.Dan also dose a great job with showing the reaction of the spankee after the spanking in his Sam SWatt series and Spanky Sal hope you decide to do a series of comics showing before during and after a spanking and the way the spankee change from headstronh women to crying little girls :D Thanks Again WEB-ED for doing a great job on bringing great spanking arts to this site and CSR so spanko like me could see and blog about it . ps there was a good after spanking scene in an old Popeye cartoon back in the 70"s where he spanked The Sea Hag what made this spanking so great that it feature the part she had to have a pillow tie to her sore bottom and second she threaten to get revenge on Popeye for spanking her hope you could find that cartoon and post it on CSR one day that would be fantastic!!!!1 Thankyou!!!!! :D
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

You're most welcome, Butch, and I'll keep my eye out for that Popeye/Sea Hag scene!
-- Web-Ed
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Here's a single panel I ran across on Not Pulp Covers.
not pulp.jpg
not pulp.jpg (66.08 KiB) Viewed 3124 times
I don't know anything about it, but it seems to depict the aftermath of a recent spanking. Is the girl Suzie? Maybe. She sort of looks like her.
overbarrel49

Post by overbarrel49 »

hugob00m wrote:I don't know anything about it, but it seems to depict the aftermath of a recent spanking. Is the girl Suzie? Maybe. She sort of looks like her.
Hi Boom,

I too would like to know the events leading up to this. In any case, I like it though :D . She's obviously just been spanked 8-) . Thanks for posting this one. Phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

This one certainly piques my interest - good find, b00m :) ! Of course I've posted a few similar panels under the "Missed Opportunities" topic and I have quite a few items along these lines still waiting to get out there, but I don't think I've seen this one. It doesn't look like Suzie, by the way, based on her dress, although it could be a very early appearance. Suzie appeared in a number of places besides her own book, and as far as I know no one has documented them all yet.

I have at least two classifications, "Behind in Jeopardy" and "Pratfalls". I've quite a large number where a female gets butted by a billy-goat, including one I found just last night. I also finally found the comic in my collection with Zatanna rubbing her bottom after a pratfall, and I hope I remember to present it before the end of the current Super-Spanking Summer. Oh, and some of these do feature Suzie, so I'll plan to schedule them during Homecoming Week this coming September.

And perhaps someday I'll be able to identify the panel we see here.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

it looks like the young woman was spanked inside the Soda place before being put out :lol: nice after spanking