Prince Valiant on Ebay

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Wolfie138

Prince Valiant on Ebay

Post by Wolfie138 »

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Prince Valiant on Ebay

Post by web-ed »

Very interesting, Wolfie! I didn't get to this in time to bid, and I suppose I wouldn't anyway since the spanking panel is reprinted - in this strip, from Nov. 1962, Aleta is thinking fondly of her husband Prince Valiant and how he once spanked her (3 years earlier by our reckoning, that is, in Nov. 1959). This panel was reprinted another time, I believe during 1960, and I've got it somewhere but never posted it because again it was basically the same thing. The best thing about this 1962 strip is that Aleta likes the fact that Val was enough of a "brute" to spank her when she needed it - it's an extremely romantic idea, and this spanking panel is certainly one of the great romantic spanking scenes in comics.

If anyone hasn't seen this yet, here is the link to the scene in Comics Gallery 2. There is another M/F spanking from Prince Valiant posted there as well. There were some child spankings I haven't posted, and who knows - maybe there's another adult M/F spanking in the strip somewhere that nobody knows about yet.
-- Web-Ed