anybody know about these?

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

anybody know about these?

Post by jimc »

hi everyone, I have a question about a couple of comic strips/ books that I seem to remember spankings in them and I have not been able to find them (anything on them for that matter) so I hope someone can help. There was a character named Jane Dribble and she was a blonde with a ponytail like Betty Cooper in Archie, but it was different charactors (Midvale; Peanut; etc>) there was this teen day and the teenagers took over the town Jane arrested her father for something and when she took him to court and was found guilty he took her over his knee and spanked her. She was later sitting on a pillow and saying something about justice can sure take odd turns. I did see another couple of stories about this character, but my computer skills did not help me find anything on it. It was in Texas Jim's Yahoo site and I no longer belong to Yahoo groups as I lost many things when my computer crashed and sharing a computer with vanilla family does not make me want to try to re-up. Another one was in the comic strip Jackson Twins there was a Sunday comic about a teen switch and also something about a birthday spanking otk in one of them, but I can not seem to find anything about these either. Can anybody help. Thank you and have a great day.
Jim