Fastner & Larson

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Wolfie138

Fastner & Larson

Post by Wolfie138 »

Hugely deserving of an article on this site, not just a BB thread, they've done some mouth watering spanking pics, but in the theme of Comic-Book and Superhero(ines), this has to be my fave ;-)

web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Fastner & Larson Lady Death's Discipline

Post by web-ed »

Wolfie - I wonder why it doesn't surprise me that this is your favorite of all the Fastner & Larson spanking pieces ;) ?

You're right about them deserving some more attention from me - an article or a featured series - and while I have occasionally presented something of theirs (a Halloween piece comes to mind that I post seasonally), I've held back doing more primarily for legal reasons. With superheroines I tend to plunge right ahead under the idea of "fair use," but I'm fare more careful with original characters under copyright to the artists, and it has seemed to me that F & L do a lot of original characters, although maybe I just didn't recognize them. Also, I believe a couple of their collections are for sale (I'll pick 'em up eventually when I can raise the bread), so I wouldn't likely re-publish anything from them to avoid reducing the value of the original.

F & L generally do a very nice job with the bending-over position, and of course I'm a big fan of paddles (though not as large as the ones they draw :) ). Checking my files, I see I have three F & L pieces in there that I must have intended for future presentation. Probably we'll see them on the main site eventually.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Re: Fastner & Larson

Post by Wolfie138 »

A fair enough point, but i'm not sure F&L would object to having a feature done.
jimc

Post by jimc »

I just saw a new Faster and Larson with a Halloween theme (a woman otk being spanked by a jack-o-lantern) Has anyone else seen it yet? Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

jimc wrote:I just saw a new Faster and Larson with a Halloween theme (a woman otk being spanked by a jack-o-lantern) Has anyone else seen it yet? Have a great day.
Jim
Hi Jim - the spanking you're referring to is one of CSR's Halloween decorations now, and will be posted on the Home Page a little later this month along with a few other "treats" for the season. :)
-- Web-Ed