Phantom

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

Phantom

Post by jimc »

Hi web-ed and everyone, as I was looking through the Phantom images I saw that one of the most famous of the spanking scenes is not there where the Phantom is spanking Mala and telling Margo that she is next and indeed that panel is there but not the Sunday one that was in color and had a great spanking scene. I say it is more famous because that one was one of the first that I saw in a spanking mag and it had quite an effect me as I had heard about spankings in the Phantom, but I had never seen one and it led me to a lot of other sites (including CSR) to find it. I had found it finally and had it in my collection, but then I had the misfortune to have my collection get destroyed and so I was back to looking for it. Since then I had my computer crash and was out of touch with the spanking community for several months and while having the time and opportunity to look through the pictures I found that the one I was looking for it is not in the other spanking pictures. So does anybody else remember this one or am I again thinking I saw one that has been lost forever. I say forever because several of the retro sites on tumblr have disappeared and many of these did have a trove of old spanking comics from Sex-to-Sexty; MR magazine, and a couple of other magazines that had spanking art in them. Hope everyone had a happy Father's day.
Jim
daneldorado

Re: Phantom

Post by daneldorado »

Here ya go.

Cheers,
Dan
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Phantom Spanks Sala and Margo

Post by web-ed »

Thanks, Dan. And Jim, the color panels are indeed still there but they don't have separate thumbnail images in Comics Gallery 2, so you may not have seen them. Here is the link: Phantom Spanks Sala and Margo. You'll see not only the color panels but I dug up the sequence that led to the spanking! Enjoy :D !
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

The Sky band spanking is Great! love how Margo is watching and regretting her turn! was checking out an old Spirit comic an came across another villainess that needed a spanking P`Gell :lol:
jimc

Post by jimc »

Thanks Dan and web-ed I had indeed missed the whole Phantom Series that you had put up and really enjoyed all the backstories and all the different ways you had it. Thanks for all the great series that you have put together and for replying so quickly. Have a great day.
Jim