gold key comics

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

gold key comics

Post by jimc »

I was over at another spanking in comics site and someone mentioned a McClintock comic and I vaguely remember it , but I have not seen it anywhere and so I was wondering if it was in any body else's memory or a fake memory that I somehow came up with. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: gold key comics

Post by web-ed »

No Jim, it's not a fake memory on your part but a genuine one! There was indeed a McLintock comic published by Dell (Gold Key), and it does have the spanking scene in it :) . And best of all, Michael sent it to me some time ago, so we're going to see it on CSR one of these days :D ! I suppose I should have done it when Hugob00m announced on this forum last year the sad news that Maureen O'Hara had passed away, but either I was too busy or I just didn't think of it.

We're all booked up for awhile with Rivals of Humorama coming in March and taking us to Super-Spanking Summer. Maybe I could present it in September or October since I don't have a lot of "Back to School" stuff in the files.
-- Web-Ed
butch46163@yahoo.com

Re: gold key comics

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Can`t wait :D