The Worm Turns

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Sweetspot

The Worm Turns

Post by Sweetspot »

A spanking image from a comic strip that Web-Ed found was simply described Worm Spanking. Now we've discovered the source of that image. Here's a link to the comic strip as posted on April 1, 2011.
http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/co ... nking.html

This spanking is from the comic strip Miki a strip that carries the by-line "Robert Kay".

I decided now would be a good time to post this supplemental material to "Worm Spanking" because of the nature of the spanker's situation. Henry Twiddle spanks under the influence of a special pill supplied by the title character's diminutive, perhaps magical, Uncle Harry. It reminds us that the spanker in Polly and Her Pals #2 spanked because he was hypnotized. In similar cases Oaky Doaks went on his spanking spree because of Morgana's magic potion, Popeye spanked Olive [#2] controlled by Sweetpea's "royal brainpower" and "Mother" spanked Betty Cooper while possessed under sorcery. I'm not complaining because a spanking is a spanking and these "supplements" merely brought out dormant desires of the previously oppressed.
MikiApril18,1949.jpg
MikiApril18,1949.jpg (32.03 KiB) Viewed 2768 times
MikiApril19,1949.jpg
MikiApril19,1949.jpg (32.6 KiB) Viewed 2768 times
Sweetspot

Re: The Worm Turns

Post by Sweetspot »

This story is from April and May 1949
MikiBrooklynDailyEagleArpil21,1949.jpg
MikiBrooklynDailyEagleArpil21,1949.jpg (31.41 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
Henry uses the same, "this hurts you more than it does me" statement that we previously read in Polly and Her Pals #1
MikiApril22,1949Detail_LI.jpg
MikiApril22,1949Detail_LI.jpg (660 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
April 25, 1949 Henry is feeling good about putting his wife across his lap. No spanker's remorse for him...so far.
MikiApril25,1949Detail.jpg
MikiApril25,1949Detail.jpg (44.6 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

I believe Henry's wife had called him a worm at some point in the story hence the reason why whoever scanned this story at some point prior to April Fools Day of 2011 labeled it worm spanking. But now the worm has turned. :!:
Henry has second thoughts about the spanking only because the effects of the "pill" have dissipated [In fact a clonk on the noggin has caused him to forget the spanking all together - oh man! his finest moment and he can't even remember it :cry: ]. Regardless of his fears his wife accepts her spanking as well-deserved and his boss begs him to return to his job with an offer of a big raise and a lot of new perks.
MikiMay5,1949Detail.jpg
MikiMay5,1949Detail.jpg (50.68 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
MikiMay6,1949DETAIL.jpg
MikiMay6,1949DETAIL.jpg (53.71 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
MikiMay9,1949DETAIL.jpg
MikiMay9,1949DETAIL.jpg (46.48 KiB) Viewed 2766 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Great work as always, Phil. :D I will add all these scans to the page, perhaps during the upcoming holiday season.
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

It is an old expression regarding oppressed people turning on their oppressors.

It was first recorded in a book of proverbs by John Haywood, written as " Treade a worme on the tayle and it must turne agayne."

Looks like wifey got her tail more than turned in this case, :roll:
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Great info willjohn and nice comic find Phil 8-) 8-) 8-) glad to hear the wife admit that she got what she deserved :D :D and it was a :D ending! I believe wife spanking should have never went out of style there are plenty of women out there who are in need of a good spanking and some will admit they deserved it :lol: :lol: :lol: only caution the men doing it are not scum bags or abusers :x
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Great stuff, Phil, and of course I'll be adding some of this to the page in the coming weeks.
-- Web-Ed