Additional Information on Big Ben Bolt #1

Spankings involving superheroes and superheroines, non-superhero comic-book stuff, comic strips, jungle girls, Lara Croft, Vampirella, Elvira, etc. Chross' board already has an excellent thread on this, but we love this subject so much we figure it deserves its own forum here anyway.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children on the receiving end of spankings!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Sweetspot

Additional Information on Big Ben Bolt #1

Post by Sweetspot »

What you need to know to appreciate the comic strip Big Ben Bolt can be found by clicking on the internal link below. My purpose here is supply some of the missing information surrounding the spanking scene labeled in Gallery #2 as Big Ben Bolt #1. Start at the link if you want to know what I'm talking about :arrow: http://www.chicagospankingreview.org/co ... nking.html

His Uncle Thaddeus is important in Ben's life so Ben is OK with giving boxing lessons to the children of his uncle's life-long friend. But Ben Bolt is surprised when the man's offspring turn out to be three adult daughters. The girl's are delighted to see that their self-defense instructor is none other than the hunky champ himself - Big-Ben-Bolt.
BigBenBoltMarch31,1957PhiladelphiaInquirer.jpg
BigBenBoltMarch31,1957PhiladelphiaInquirer.jpg (41.83 KiB) Viewed 1991 times
We don't find out the names of the individual girls [except the blonde is Diana] we do however know the family name is Thumpley. In this clip we see that they are rendered by John Cullen Murphy [see later Prince Valiant] as being very beautiful females. They are also, evidently, highly competitive among themselves for trophy-male attention and Bolt immediately becomes the object of their ardor. Their passion for Ben leads to over-zealous behavior in the training room and ends up...well it ends up with at least two of their "ends" up and receiving a solid parental spanking.
BigBenBoltMarch31,1957DETAIL.jpg
BigBenBoltMarch31,1957DETAIL.jpg (38.03 KiB) Viewed 1991 times
Diana's "clinch" performance brings about instant jealousy among the girls just as their father enters the room wondering how the "self-defense" lessons are coming along.
BigBenBoltApril7,1957.jpg
BigBenBoltApril7,1957.jpg (41.12 KiB) Viewed 1991 times
Last edited by Sweetspot on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sweetspot

Re: Additional Information on Big Ben Bolt #1

Post by Sweetspot »

Bad timing for Mr. Thumpley [who's about to do a lot of female bottom thumping] but good timing for us as Diana ducks and her sister's blow lands to her father's jaw. To paraphrase Oprah - "You get a spanking, you get a spanking, you get a spanking" :mrgreen:
BigBenBoltApril14,1957.jpg
BigBenBoltApril14,1957.jpg (42.96 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
Not as firm a hand as you're about to take Thumpley.
BigBenBoltApril14,1957DETAIL#2.jpg
BigBenBoltApril14,1957DETAIL#2.jpg (32.48 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
This must be the blonde daughter Diana getting a spanking. The sister who actually threw the punch that landed on her dad's face has already been spanked and we see her "clinching" her bottom. As for the third daughter, I like to think she also got in on the action. ;)
BigBenBoltApril14,1957Detail.jpg
BigBenBoltApril14,1957Detail.jpg (37.67 KiB) Viewed 1990 times
Sweetspot

Post by Sweetspot »

Ben seems to have enjoyed watching his three students being spanked. The girls were wise enough not to try any of their newly gained self-defense techniques against their father. I suppose the spankings caused the lessons to be cut short as no doubt the embarrassed females either ran off to their rooms or, in a more perfect world, were sent off for some reflection time in near-by [neutral?] corners :lol: So the dad who was berating his own athletic ability did, in the end, show himself to be quite masterful with the use of his hands.

April 14, 1957 The Philadelphia Inquirer
BigBenBoltApril14,1957DETAIL#3.jpg
BigBenBoltApril14,1957DETAIL#3.jpg (27.32 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
Last edited by Sweetspot on Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

More great stuff, Phil :lol: ! I couldn't get to it until today, but I've filed all these new scans and will try to add them to the existing page during the next few weeks.
-- Web-Ed