Anyone know who these ladies are?

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
Wolfie138

Anyone know who these ladies are?

Post by Wolfie138 »

i've asked on a few boards, seem to get nowhere so i might as well throw it open to this crowd too!
came across these lovely ladies years back and have scoured the net trying to find out who they are and where these pics are from. the ankle tatt might be a clue??
any info would be much appreciated!

tia
Wolfie138

Re: Anyone know who these ladies are?

Post by Wolfie138 »

can't believe over 2000 spankfans have looked at this and no one knows who they are! had similar results on other boards too :-/

by the way, here's the other pic :
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Sorry about the negative results, Wolfie. I'm afraid some of those 2000 viewers were robots - I'm not sure the board can distinguish robots from human visitors the way the rest of CSR apparently can (my statistics exclude robots). I did try a reverse image search and got one hit on the second picture, the one you just posted. The hit was SpankOz, a site I stopped visiting a while back because they got too political, and it is a smaller version, but SpankOz could have been the ultimate source since they have a members section. If so, it raises the interesting possibility that these two women are Australian, which could explain why no one in America seems to recognize them.

Mostly speculation on my part, but maybe someone over there knows more.
-- Web-Ed
Wolfie138

Post by Wolfie138 »

Very interesting, thanks for that info. annoyingly though it's a pay site, and i don't particularly want to fork out any money if i'm just going to get a repost of anonymous pics, lol. it's an interesting angle though, might have a search around other Aussie site.

shame it's so difficult, looks a really cute set w/ two lovely girlies.
cheers
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

"Spankoz" site is currently for sale.
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Spankoz for Sale

Post by web-ed »

willjohn wrote:"Spankoz" site is currently for sale.
You're right, Willjohn - I hadn't noticed because I gave up on them years ago. Another long-running spanking site bites the dust - in a way, it's a pity because they did at one time have some fairly comprehensive free content, but as I said, I'd given up on them long ago. There is a Spankoz Spanking Blog still up, and it may have been related, but I won't bother giving the link here as it hasn't been updated since last December and doesn't seem to have been very good even before that.
-- Web-Ed