Stefanie Powers

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Stefanie Powers

Post by hugob00m »

I just posted something about the 50th anniversary of McLintock! and now I notice that one of the stars has a birthday this month too! On the second of November 2013, Stefanie Powers turns 71! Sometimes we say, "Never too old!" But maybe...

Well, at least we can celebrate the on-screen spanking she got 50 years ago! (Alright... only two swats were shown... but maybe she got more when they rehearsed that scene... One can only hope!) At the very least, we got to see Patrick Wayne turn her over his knee... and we got to see her kicking and struggling! Yummy!

Here's a cute black and white publicity photo I found of Stefanie Powers in an OTK pose. I think it must've been intended to be used as of the pre-release McLintock! advertising... even though I didn't see it until recently.
Stefaine Powers and Patrick Wayne.jpg
Stefaine Powers and Patrick Wayne.jpg (93.25 KiB) Viewed 7832 times
Heh heh! Happy birthday, Stefanie!
overbarrel49

Re: Stefanie Powers

Post by overbarrel49 »

hi Boom,

thanks for posting this pic. Stefanie Powers is 71 :o .......................GEEZ! i guess i was still thinking of her as the brash, naughty young woman in McLintock! :lol: . as you mentioned, we only got to see 2 swats on screen but we did get to see her kicking and struggling as he turned her over. we also got to see the startled and dismayed expression on her face :lol: . thanks, phil
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Nice picture, b00m! Stefanie Powers was definitely spankable, and in fact got spanked a second time on-screen in Lancer. I think I've seen it somewhere although I don't know of any current source - maybe Chross's movie DB has it. The YouTube clip has been removed. As I remember it, Lancer was rather boring, and I missed the spanking episode when it came on. If a good-quality source becomes available, maybe I'll bring an edited version to CSR - it's certainly not worth buying a DVD set for, if one is available.
-- Web-Ed
daneldorado

Post by daneldorado »

Yes, Stefanie Powers is one of the actresses we will always wonder about, as to whether or not she likes spankings in RL. As Web-ed and b00m have told us, Stefanie was spanked by Patrick Wayne in McLintock! (1963) and also by Wayne Maunder in the TV series "Lancer" in 1969. For quite a while I was thinking she had a private "only two swats" policy in her acting jobs, because when she was spanked by Wayne and again by Maunder, that's all we got to see: TWO swats.

But that was before I got into being an extra in movies and TV shows. On the set, I learned, the director can and does order five, six, or twenty "retakes" of many shots. So it's possible that Ms. Powers took additional swats that didn't make it to the final cut.

There is a third production that I know of, where I really began to "wonder" about her fondness for spanking scenes. In the 1980s, she costarred with Robert Wagner in a show called "Hart to Hart." I don't remember the title of the episode, but for one of the final scenes, Wagner and Ms. Powers were costumed as Laurel and Hardy. Remember those guys? Anyway, in the final shot, Wagner is supposedly Stan Laurel and Ms. Powers -- with pillows strapped to her tummy -- is Oliver Hardy. They are walking together and, as we see them walk off, suddenly Wagner reaches out his hand and smacks her fanny, maybe once or maybe twice. Her response is a hearty laugh.

Cheers,
Dan
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Really like the still of Ms. Powers being spanked by Patrick Wayne :lol: Didn`t know actresses could tell directors how many spanks they would allow :lol: it also was a shame we didn`t see all of the spanking! heard she was well padded unlike Mrs. O`Hara who took a real spanking in that movie! :lol: THANKS
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

Back in 2013, I posted that it was Stefanie Powers's 71st birthday.

Now here it is 2019, and she's turning 77!

Too old to spank in her 70s? Maybe But here's a screen-cap from a time when she was definitely not too old for a good spanking!
stefanie powers.jpg
stefanie powers.jpg (83.72 KiB) Viewed 4785 times
hugob00m

Post by hugob00m »

...And here it is again: Stefanie Powers is having another birthday!

At 79, it's not likely she'll be getting any birthday spankings... but we will always have fond memories of the time she got spanked at the mid-point of McLintock! ...A portent of the grand finale, when the woman playing her mother got spanked too! :D :D :D :D

Here's a publicity still from McLintock!
stefanie.jpg
stefanie.jpg (265.74 KiB) Viewed 3405 times
butch46163@yahoo.com

Post by butch46163@yahoo.com »

Like her facial expression! wasn`t she also spanked on a tv western show :?: :?: