Katherine Heigl, born on November 24th 1978

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Katherine Heigl, born on November 24th 1978

Post by hugob00m »

Katherine Heigl is 35 today! She stars in Grey's Anatomy (which I've never seen), and The Ugly Truth (which I saw and enjoyed). In The Ugly Truth, the male co-star, Gerard Butler, gave her a couple of single swats on her cute little backside. :D :D :D :D
heigl.jpg
heigl.jpg (45.68 KiB) Viewed 2774 times
That was nice, but I would've really liked to see Mike (Butler's character) turn Abby (Heigl's character) over his knee and give her a REAL SPANKING! Abby was one of those "lovable bitch" type of characters... I mean that the audience roots for her, and wants her to end up in a loving relationship with a good man... but at least some of us realize that the only kind of man who can REALLY give her the kind of love she needs is the kind who is willing to give her a firm hand right where she needs it most! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Happy Birthday, Katherine!
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Katherine Heigl, born on November 24th 1978

Post by web-ed »

Let us all give her 35 e-smacks! I've never seen Grey's Anatomy either - just can't get into these modern pseudo-dramas.
-- Web-Ed