Marilyn Monroe's birthday!

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
hugob00m

Marilyn Monroe's birthday!

Post by hugob00m »

Sadly, here's one who would be too old if she were still alive, and even worse, she's been dead now for longer than she was alive.

And yet, we still have those wonderful old movies that let us remember the young beautiful Marilyn Monroe. If only we could have it both ways... with the lovely MM alive and looking like she did back then... but getting spanked according to the age she would be now! WOW!
Attachments
marilyn birthday.jpg
marilyn birthday.jpg (135 KiB) Viewed 3005 times
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: Marilyn Monroe's birthday!

Post by web-ed »

Nice of you to remember, b00m! I don't have any pictures of Marilyn OTK, but here's one from early in her career which actually appeared in a 1953 Humorama digest. I'd like to think she's about to bend over to take a good swat! :)
-- Web-Ed
willjohn

Post by willjohn »

If she was still alive she would be the same age as Queen Elizabeth II.

Both were born in 1926.
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Wow - that's a shocker! :o I have been contacted by two models of that era, though - one was in a Humorama digest I was selling and the other was in a different magazine. So some of these ladies are still around, although they must have been born 10-15 years after Marilyn.
-- Web-Ed