The truth about "spanking"

Any topics that do not fit under the other forums.
Forum rules
* Nothing involving children!
* Be nice.
* Please keep to the forum subject. If you have an idea for a new forum, please send a PM to web-ed.
jimc

Re: The truth about "spanking"

Post by jimc »

yes, it would be exciting to see some of the old spanking films. I am an otk fan and that is my main interest. I enjoyed the ACES pictures that I saw and wish there was a way to see them again as well. I have to admit my exposure was rather limited as most of the spanking magazines I found were only at 1 store and I did have to be careful as I did not want others to know my passion (although I dearly wanted to tell someone else about it.) I also thought at the time because there was such limited variety that there were not that many producers of spanking fare out there and did not find out about many of them until just recently when a lot of the retro sites started showing some works from the past. Have a great day.
Jim
web-ed
Site Admin

Re: ACES

Post by web-ed »

I can't re-present most of the things we've been discussing here, Jim, like Ray's "Taking Care of Business," but I can and will with the ACES art! I've pretty much compiled all the evidence I need as to the identity of the ACES artist, and when I have the preparation time (which will be considerable) and am not in the middle of doing another series (like the recent Humorama Series or the current Super-Spanking Summer), I will indeed show all the ACES art again.
-- Web-Ed
sunflower309

Post by sunflower309 »

hi everybody!!

i too have been MIA myself and just now have a few minutes to catch up (i hope to catch up on Katie too!) as a spankee i can say i would never let anyone beat me to bruise me or make me bleed. i do love OTK myself. i'm not adverse to a paddle or hairbrush either, as long as the man wielding it knows what he's doing. i also don't mind bending over something occasionally for a paddling either.

it's been my good fortune to have my last 2 spankers be very experienced. the spankings hurt, but aren't painful, if that makes sense. i love a sore bottom for a little while after. no whips for me either! and i share web-eds preference for a bare bottom also. especially the anticipation leading up to it! sometimes that is the best part!

sunflower
web-ed
Site Admin

Post by web-ed »

Glad to hear from you as always, Sunflower :D ! And do be sure to catch up with our Resident Artists, and then the main site - there are still probably things out there you haven't seen yet.
-- Web-Ed